Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party - Cover

Claire's Sweet 16 Poo Party

Copyright© 2012 by xxjhxx

Part 2: The After Party

The party was starting to wind down with everyone still covered from head to toe in now drying poo, one of the guests named Michelle Phillips, inspired by the days events had decided to invite everyone back to her place for an evening party dressed exactly as they were. Everyone agreed enthusiastically including the now recovering Claire. Despite being naked and covered from head to toe in poo, they all confidently headed out and got in their cars following Michelle back to her place, a lovely big house just a few blocks away. They all piled out in their kinky state of dress, unashamed of anyone seeing them, mother daughter couples proudly showing off their new found head to toe brown covering like it was the most natural thing in the world.

When they all arrived, Michelle and her poo covered daughter Elise, led them to their magnificent backyard entertaining area complete with heated swimming pool, BBQ area and entertainment lounge, it was a great place for a party and soon 30+ nude brown smelly women and girls were all having a great time, for the women the Champagne and Chardonnay were now flowing and all the ladies were mingling and having a great time. The Girls were all having a great time too, excitedly enjoying themselves the way girls do, relishing the feeling of being nude with their friends, not to mention being covered with the poo of all their friends and their mothers.

Claire and Carol of course where still the stars of the show, everybody wanting to know about their lifestyle and how they could get it with their daughters.

Carol explained...

"The key is to start with getting your daughter to become comfortable with her bowel movements, explaining to her that it is a natural and beautiful bodily function, then get her to become open about her bodily functions, Get her to let you know when she has to do a poo and praise her for it, when she comes home from school ask her how many times she pooed and how many stools she produced, soon she will tell you herself and be proud of it, you should praise her for this. Soon bodily functions will be something you discuss openly and she will be eager to tell you about."

The women listened fascinated and eager to learn.

"With Claire I started off by getting her to poo into a zip lock kitchen bag every time she needed to go, then we would take it out and I would get her to smell it and lick it, to get her used to the taste, it wasn't long before she asked me if she could eat some, which I of course encouraged. Pretty soon I had her stop using the toilet altogether for her bowel movements and instead just pooing into bags, she even pooed into bags at school and brought them home in her backpack, we would them take them out and get her to eat it, as you can imagine I was proud as punch."

"Wow," said one the mothers, "I should stop my daughters using the toilet I'm sure they'd love that."

"Of course they would, just look at our daughters," they all looked over at their daughters, all brown and smelly and loving every minute of it.

Maybe it was all the liquor flowing or all the depravity they had witnessed and been a part of that day, but the women were becoming increasingly horny and their daughters were the object of their affection.

"Who would like to remove all the toilets from their house?" called out one of the mothers.

All the girls excitedly threw up their hands and called out all sorts of positive responses, which excited the mothers no end, unbeknownst to them the girls had sneakily stolen a bottle of champagne themselves and were now a bunch of horny schoolgirls.

The now quite horny themselves mothers continued to call out things to the girls like "You smell like poo, it's making me horny" and "I need to poo, who's hungry" which drove the girls wild, playfully opening their mouths wide in anticipation.

"Hey honey from now on everything on the table is going to come from mom's backside, what do you think about that?"

"Cool, wow I can't wait," was the response.

Mothers also called out things to their daughters like "Kelly from now on your going to be covered in poo when your at home."

"Really!! thanks mum your the best," followed by a barrage of daughters asking their mums if they can do the same thing ... Of course you can imagine what the response was.

Claire's best friend Sally who'd been practising the lifestyle with her mother ever since their mothers had met, was now super horny and a little bit tipsy, when she confidentially walked up to her mother and said,

"I'm hungry can you feed me," with her cutest baby girl eyes.

Her mother with proud loving eyes replied "Of course babydoll, just sit down behind mummy's bottom and open up your pretty little brown mouth, here it comes baby girl your yummy snack".

This was just too much for some of the mothers who just had to have their daughters right there an then, taking their daughters by the hand they raced over to the nearest corner or anywhere they could find, feeling the horniest and most alive they had in their lives, they coupled with their daughters in all sorts of bizarre positions where the lucky girls mother would proceed to have a long slow luxurious loving poo, right into her daughters accommodating mouth.

The party then exploded into an orgy of mothers unashamedly and proudly using their daughters mouths as toilets, with the daughters desperate to eat as much from their mothers bottoms as possible, they all knew what they were doing was dirty and filthy and probably wrong, but it just felt so right and natural. Each daughter took at least one nice big load from their mother, until they wore a satisfied wide brown smelly grin, the way their mothers thought they looked the prettiest. The party continued on getting drunker and dirtier, all the girls started mingling with all the mothers, flirting and showing off their brown pooey mouths and their poo breath. Soon opened mouthed pooey tonguey french kisses were the order of the day with every mother and daughter couple locked in a tonguey embrace.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.