You Can't Shoot Them
Chapter 14: Rachel's Story

Copyright© 2012 by Canary

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Rachel's Story - Pete has almost a complete meltdown when his wife of fourteen years just up and leaves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

I waited until Rachel had settled back into the routine of our home life before bringing up the subject of marriage. We had discussed it before and she had yes to my proposal but we hadn't yet set a date. When I suggested we set the date, her response was, to say the least, surprising.

"Pete," she said. "I love you and I'd love to set a date but there are some things you need to know about me that might make you change your mind."

"All I know," I replied. "Is that I love you more than I've loved anyone in my life and what you've done in the past doesn't matter in the least."

"I know how you feel," she said. "But hear me out. It's important that you understand some things about me."

"Okay, go ahead and talk," I told her.

She bit her lower lip, "This isn't going to be easy. I've never told anyone before, but hear goes nothing. My family had what would be considered weird ideas."

"I have a few of those myself," I chuckled and then realized she wasn't laughing with me.

"Please," she said sounding like she was frustrated. "It's going to be hard enough to do this without you making wise cracks."

"Okay," I said. "I'm all ears and I won't interrupt."

"When I got to the point where I stopped looking at boys as a pain in the butt, my parents sent my brother to spend the night with grandma and grandpa. I was a little bit pissed because always before we had gone together. They had a horse I could ride and chickens and a lot of interesting things that kept my brother Bill and me busy the whole time we were there.

Anyway, after he was gone mom and dad sat me down in the living room and told me the facts of life in far more than detail I had heard in school. My mother kept telling me that sex was the best thing could ever happen to a woman and it was best if the first partner loved her and was a good lover as well. Then she shocked me even more when she said that dad would fit the bill perfectly. They both insisted that it was my choice and they wouldn't force anything on me that I didn't want. To say I was surprised would be a BIG understatement. I asked if I could have some time to think about it and they told me to take all the time I wanted."

I had to interrupt, "Didn't the fact that it was incest bother you?"

"Actually, it bothered me a lot," she continued. "But they pointed out that in the Bible Lot had children to both of his daughters and that God apparently didn't mind. The idea of having a child to my own father bothered me even more. They told me that wouldn't happen because it happened they would put me on the pill."

She sighed and continued, "I thought about it for a few days. I even went to the Bible and looked up the story they had told me about. Finally, I decided it was a good idea and told them I decided I would do it. When it happened it was wonderful. Daddy was so loving and careful that I barely even felt it when he broke my hymen. I was the best sex I ever had until I met you. I wanted to do it with him again but he told me no. I cried and they both said that what they did was to teach me what to look for in a husband. I should have listened to them. When I met and married Matt I knew he wasn't any good at sex but I figured I could teach him. I was wrong."

She stopped and I just sat there stunned. I looked at her and there were tears running down her face. "And," I said haltingly, "Just exactly how is it that knowing this would make me not want to marry you?"

"Well," she said. "I thought you needed to know and since I had to a good experience with my father I thought it might be a good idea for you and Cindy."

I felt bad that I got an almost immediately got an erection at that thought. "Well," I said. "I will think about it but it's not something we need to decide about right now. What we do need decide about is to set date for the wedding."

She threw herself into my arms and I just held for a long time. Finally we went to bed and the sex was some of the best we had ever had. I felt bad that while it was happening Cindy's face kept popping into my mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.