You Can't Shoot Them - Cover

You Can't Shoot Them

Copyright© 2012 by Canary

Chapter 11: Coming Together?

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Coming Together? - Pete has almost a complete meltdown when his wife of fourteen years just up and leaves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

We had been waiting about three hours when the surgeon came into the waiting room. "Is there anybody here for Rachel Jones?" he said to the room at large. Cindy and I both stood up.

He walked over. "It went extremely well. I was able to save the patella." He saw the look on Cindy face. "That's the knee cap," he explained. "The shin bone (I guess he'd decided to make it easy for Cindy to understand) had a couple of bone chips which we removed. That shouldn't cause her and problems as the boned will heal itself over time. Other than that we tightened up some tendons and we were able to do a lot of it laparoscopically so there won't be much of a scar."

"How long will it be before we can see her, Doctor," I asked.

"She's in recovery right now and it normally takes about two hours before she will be returned to her room. You can see her then. We'll send somebody down to get you when she's ready."

"Thank you, Doctor," I said. "So when do you think she'll be able to come home?"

"I would be expect here to be in the hospital maybe another three or four days and then she'll need to spend about a month in physical therapy so I would think you can figure about five weeks total. I've got another surgery to do in about ten minutes so if you have any questions please call my office." He turned and walked away.

Cindy and I sat back down. I looked at her, "This is really scary," she said. I reached over and squeezed her hand. "You've taken it really well," I said. "In a couple of months this will all seem like it was a dream."

She laid her head on the back of the chair and when I looked a couple of minute later she was asleep. About two and a half hours later a candy stripper came by to tell us that Rachel was back in her room. We went to her room and spent about half an hour trying to a still very sleepy Rachel. Then we left telling her we'd be back around eleven the next day.

We stopped on the way home at a fast-food restaurant and got something to eat for the first since breakfast around six in the morning. We went home around eight and went to bed about a half an hour later.

About two thirty in the morning I was awoken from a very deep sleep by a very playful and very naked Rachel ... or so I thought. Her hand was inside my boxers, her lips were kissing my neck and I could feel her tits pressing against my chest. Well, I was still half asleep but if she needed it that bad who was I to say no? I rolled her on her back and started sucking her tits. I could hear her gasp as my tongue circled her nipple. I reached down between her legs which she automatically opened for me. Her hips began to buck as I gently rubbed her clit. She started to moan and talk, "yes, yes, yes." She screamed as the first orgasm of the night hit her. "Oh God, Oh God, that's so good daddy."

DADDY??? I immediately went soft. I pulled away from her and turned on the light on the bedside stand. "CINDY," I screamed and immediately was sorry for yelling. In a more calm voice I continued, "What do you think you're doing. I'm your FATHER."

She started to cry, tears were running down her face. "I'm sorry dad," she said. "I saw how sad you looked when Rachel got hurt and I thought maybe I could help to take some of the hurt away. I was wrong. I know that now and I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me."

Now how in the hell was I supposed to respond to that I wondered? What I finally did was to hold my arms and she rolled into them. I could feel rather than hear her continued sobbing. "I'm not mad at you baby," I said softly. "You did something that was totally inappropriate but your heart was in the right place. I was wrong too you know. I should have realized immediately but you weren't Rachel but I was half asleep and..." I shrugged. "You should go back to your room now. We can talk about it in the morning if you want."

"Aw dad," she whined. "Do I have to go back to my room? It feels good laying here in your arms."

"That's the problem, baby," I said. "You feel TOO good laying here in my arms."

She looked at my tented boxers. "Old pokey down there giving you a problem? If you let me stay, I promise I won't bother it. Do I have a deal?"

I couldn't help it, I chuckled. "Hey, I've got a pretty girl in my bed and she's naked. What do you expect?"

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked hesitantly.

"Sweetie," I said. "Even if you are my daughter, I think you are more than pretty you're absolutely beautiful. Actually, if you weren't my daughter and if I wasn't in love with Rachel and if I was eighteen years younger I would be chasing you for all I was worth."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.