You Can't Shoot Them - Cover

You Can't Shoot Them

Copyright© 2012 by Canary

Chapter 3: Rachel

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Rachel - Pete has almost a complete meltdown when his wife of fourteen years just up and leaves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex  

I awoke with a major problem. Both of us were on our left sides and Cindy had spooned back against me with her teenage butt right against my morning woody. Almost as bad, my right hand was around her cupping her left b-cup breast and her hand was on top of it holding it in place.

I hated to admit it but it did feel good. I immediately put that down in the bottom of my mind. She was my DAUGHTER. But for the first time I realized she was starting to become a woman. The more pressing issue was how going to get out of this situation without grossing her out. I moved back slightly away from her bottom. She just followed along with me. 'Well, that didn't turn our well, ' I thought. I guessed there was nothing else for it. I was going to have to get up and hope I didn't wake her up. I pulled my arm from around her body and rolled all the way onto my right side. She moaned a little but didn't wake up. I quickly got out of got out of bed and made a bee-line for the bathroom. When I came out I could tell from her breathing that she was still asleep.

I grabbed my clothes and dressed in the hallway. I walked downstairs and turned on the coffee pot. I sat at the table and thought while I sipped my coffee. My already difficult life had just become even more difficult. With the realization that Cindy was growing up also was the realization that probably in just a short time boys would begin to notice the beauty that I already saw in her. She was pretty mature for her age but she was a fourteen year old girl. I wasn't sure that she would know how to handle boys that wouldn't take no for an answer. I knew that Karen had the "talk" with her when she started her periods but with what I now knew about my slut wife I wasn't sure she'd got good information. Well, I guess I'd try and gently find out what she knew and what she didn't.

My reverie was cut short when Cindy came in still in her shorty pajamas and rubbing eyes. "Good morning sweetie," I said. She mumbled something that may have been "morning" or something else, I couldn't tell for sure. She walked to the refrigerator, opened it and picked up a half gallon of orange juice. She poured herself a glass and sat down at the table opposite me without remembering to put the juice back in the refrigerator.

She drank half the glass in one swallow. "When I woke up and you weren't there, I got really scared," she said. "I thought maybe you'd left me like mom did."

"I'd never ever leave you, honey. Don't you know I love you? You are my reason for living."

"I know, dad. I just wasn't that much awake and it sort of popped in to my head," she answered.

"Why don't you get dressed and we'll go out for breakfast?" I asked.

"Okay dad." She ran up the stairs and was back down within five minutes. We went to a local diner about two miles down the road and had a nice breakfast together. "Dad," she asked when we got back, "can Dana come over and spend the night?"

"I don't care. Just make sure it's okay with her parents. Also find if they are going to drop her off or if they want us to pick her up."

"Thanks dad," she said and ran to get on the telephone.

Dana was Cindy's longtime friend. They were in the same class through the 7th grade until her parents moved to a different school district. In spite of the fact that they were now separated in school they were still the best of friends and it wasn't unusual for them to spend the night at one house or the other.

Since it was early morning and Dana wasn't going to be there until around six in the afternoon we spent the morning working on the restoration of the old Chevy. We didn't much done because we were not very interested in making progress – we were just going through the motions to forget about other more important matters that neither of us really wanted to think about. We even spent an hour just sitting in the car and listening to the radio that was one of the few things had worked when I first bought the car.

We microwaved a TV dinner for lunch and when Dana got there we went out to a local eatery for dinner. We got back the girls went up to Cindy's room to listen to music. (Dana had brought a new CD by some group I had never heard of and from what I could hear sounded like nothing but noise. But they thought it was "groovy.")

I waited around until they were dancing around and acting like idiots and yelled up the stairs to tell them I was going over to Rachel's for a while. I realized that I was out of my element and needed a woman's perspective.

Although it was only around nine in the evening when Rachel came to the door she was wearing a nightgown (very feminine and frilly) with an overwrap that was just as frilly. I was flustered, "I'm sorry, am I interrupting anything?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.