Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Rob grabbed his old digital camera, a close-up lens and a spare memory card and we went out to his car. Kathy and I are both dressed more like typical housewives today than slutty women who undress in front of large groups of men and have sex with them for money. We thought it would be more fun for all of us if we seem like shy, somewhat reluctant young women who are doing what we have to do to earn a little extra money in order to make ends meet. That isn’t as contradictory as it probably sounds.

We arrived at the studio just minutes before noon. Vic, the photographer, let us in. He was a bit surprised when I introduced Kathy and told him she wants to pose, too. He sighed and said, “I’d love to have you, Kathy. It goes without saying you’re beautiful and sexy. I know the guys would love the opportunity to take your picture. But I only have two hundred dollars budgeted for a model.”

That’s not a problem for me! I have a perfect solution. I said, “I’m not here for the money. She can have it.”

She smiled and said, “I’m not here for the money, either. You can keep it. We just want to have some fun.”

Vic looked back and forth between me and Kathy and then at Rob as if he thought we might be pulling his chain. He finally said, “I’m not stupid or crazy. I’d love to have you both modeling today. But I need to point out, again, that I can’t guarantee the guys in the club won’t get a little carried away. They haven’t before. But we’ve never had a model as beautiful, as sexy or as eager as you girls, much less two at one time. Things could get out of hand. You ladies ooze sexuality. The guys are only human.”

I glanced at Kathy to make certain we’re here for the same thing and then turned to Vic and said, “We don’t mind. Actually, we kind of have that in mind. As long as nobody gets hurt and we don’t leave here all black and blue, well, you know what they say. Girls just wanna have fun.”

Vic muttered, “I’ll be a son of a bitch! If I wake up and this has all been a dream I’m going to be really pissed.”

We followed him to a small office where he asked us to sign releases. He warned us there’s a better than even chance some of the pictures his friends take today will end up on the internet. I smiled and said, “I hope I can find them. I’d love to see them.”

Kathy thought about it for a moment and then said, “Oh what the hell. I haven’t had a boyfriend in a year. I can’t think of anyone I know who would give damn. Well, except for my parents and my brother. But if they’re checking out dirty pictures on the internet it’ll be their own fault if they stumble across them.”

Vic said, “If you like I can ask them if they intend to post them and ask for the website or sites. But if I do that it will probably sound like I’m encouraging them. Do you want to take that chance?”

I thought about how much fun Rob and I had surfing the web last night looking at sexy pictures. Some of them were a huge turn on. I cocked an eyebrow at Rob and he nodded. So I told Vic to ask. The odds are our pictures are going to be there. I want to see them.

We signed the necessary forms and he put them away in his desk. He escorted us back to the studio and we took seats against one wall. He asked us if we wanted him to use our real given names when the men arrived. Neither of us cared.

He was already blushing, which struck me as very unprofessional for a photographer. He saw me notice and apologetically explained, “I’ve only been doing this for a couple of months. I don’t normally photograph attractive, nude women. I take family portraits, school pictures, that sort of thing. This has always been something I’m interested in doing, but not like this. I’d like to do nude figure studies. If I have a dream I’d have to say that it’s to one day have a set of photos I’ve taken featured in Playboy.”

I admitted, “I’ve never seen a Playboy but I guess I have a pretty good idea what you’re talking about.”

He looked surprised. Then he chuckled and said, “You’ve never seen a Playboy Magazine but you’re ... unbelievable! Wait here. I have one in my office. You can look it over while you’re waiting.”

He returned in seconds with the latest issue of Playboy and handed it to me. I understood instantly why it’s so popular. The beautiful women in those perfect pictures turned ME on!! I paged through it for a few minutes and wistfully said, “I’d give anything to be that beautiful!”

All three of them exclaimed in unison, “YOU ARE!!”

I smiled and blushed. But I’m not and I know it. Still, I’m flattered they seem to think I am. I’m especially pleased to learn Rob seems to genuinely believe it to be true.

While I continued to look at the magazine, Vic started asking about preferences and limits. His first question, something that has obviously been at the top of his mind since we came in acting so eager, was whether Kathy and I would consider posing together. The emphasis he put on the word “together” made it perfectly clear what he meant, something I’m beginning to believe is every man’s secret fantasy. Strange considering what a homophobic society we live in.

We didn’t even have to think about that one. We smiled and nodded. Kathy added to the size of the bulge in his trousers when she said, “We enjoy having sex with each other. We enjoy it even more when we have an audience.”

He asked, “What about limits? What do you definitely object to?”

I didn’t lift my eyes from the foldout picture of the centerfold when I quietly responded, “No whips or chains ... or at least no whips. We aren’t into pain.”

But then I looked over at Kathy and asked, “Are we?”

She laughed and shook her head.

I turned back to the photograph and said, “We came here expecting to have sex with the guys. As I said earlier, we’re looking forward to it. And if they take it easy we’ll both allow them to have anal sex as long as they aren’t freakishly well hung and they take a minute or two to get us ready. I don’t know about Kathy, but I just want it to be sex. Even if it’s a little rough it’s okay. But I’d prefer not to make love with them. That’s something I do with my husband.”

Kathy nodded her agreement just as the first members of the club arrived. They entered through a side door, one, two and sometimes three at a time until after about five minutes there were a dozen men of all descriptions standing around us and gaping. They didn’t know in advance we were going to be here and they still aren’t fully aware of just how lucky they’re going to get this afternoon. But they were certainly impressed when Vic informed them Kathy and I are both going to model for them today.

Vic introduced Rob as a new member of the club. A few of the men acknowledged his existence. But most of them remained fixated on Kathy and me and seem only vaguely aware of Rob’s existence. It’s a little embarrassing. But we like being embarrassed. It’s also more than a little amusing.

I finally put the Playboy down. It’s pretty interesting. I’m going to have to buy one and actually read it. We stood up and Vic finally introduced Kathy and me to the club members. There was a low murmur from the men who have apparently been struck dumb. They’re really going to freak out when they finally find out they’re going to get laid this afternoon.

Now that everyone is here it’s time to start the fun. Vic took charge. He had to. The members of his club are so awe struck by the idea Kathy and I are going to undress and pose for them that their brains seem to have shut down. He picked up his own camera and escorted us to a nearby raised platform. He asked if it matters who goes first. Kathy looks a little nervous now that it’s happening so I smiled and stepped up onto the platform.

I waited while Vic went around the platform turning on a bunch of bright lights and the men suddenly came to life, unpacking their cameras and getting them ready. When they were all ready, rather than suggesting poses he told me to take my clothes off very slowly. I’ve already learned I enjoy undressing in front of men, probably more than most women do. But the expressions on the faces of these men, the desire, the need I saw there ... god that’s turning me on! Before I started to undress I struck a few sexy poses for them. I slowly slid my skirt up to just below the point where my panties would be exposed. Then, almost in slow motion I slid it up until the lower half of my underwear was exposed.

The entire membership of the club must have been holding their collective breath. I heard them all exhale loudly in unison when my panty covered crotch was finally exposed. I stood like that until I was certain they all had an opportunity to get the picture. Then I turned and repeated the process until my panty covered ass was exposed and photographed repeatedly. Finally, I turned back to face the men. I smiled at Rob and then tried my best to look demure and maybe even a little bit reluctant as I slowly unbuttoned the buttons holding the front of my dress closed.

The only sounds in the room for the longest time were the constant snick of fourteen digital cameras taking pictures almost as fast as the men could press the shutter buttons and the sexy undercurrent of heavy breathing. I tried not to notice how often they were forced to reach down and adjust their hard cocks in their pants. Thinking about all those hard cocks waiting to invade my body made it too difficult to act like a demure housewife.

It took me several minutes to finally remove my dress. I dropped it near my feet and posed in my bra, panties and thigh highs for several minutes. The men seemed to grow more confident as I posed. They began to get more involved, suggesting poses and telling me how beautiful I am. I found that I started enjoying it more when the men started getting drawn in and began to take a more active part.

They seem to enjoy the tease as much as I do. I posed in my bra and panties for at least five minutes before someone called for me to remove my bra. I was kneeling, facing away from them at the time. I was looking back over my shoulder while lightly teasing the crotch of my panties with my fingertips as requested by one of the men.

I stood up and faced them so everyone would have a good view and I removed my bra, very, very slowly. I was pleased to hear several loud gasps when my breasts finally came free. I dropped my bra on my dress and as sensually as possible I massaged my breasts for a long moment.

The cameras went crazy for a minute or two. The men obviously approve of the sensual way I’m touching myself. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rob. He has stepped back and is photographing not just me, but me in the act of posing for all these men. I can’t help smiling. Those pictures are going to be so much more exciting than pictures of me standing on a platform and undressing.

I struggled for a few minutes to get that demure look back on my face. It’s difficult because I’m becoming extremely aroused by all those men lusting for me, especially now that they’ve become more confident and are ordering me around. This is turning out to be every bit as exciting as I thought it would. And we’ve only just begun! I finally gave up and let them see how much this excites me.

I posed for at least five minutes in just my panties. The poses the men are requesting are becoming increasingly suggestive. They’re already testing me, trying to see just how far they can get me to go. If they only knew!

I assumed every pose they suggested and whenever possible I went out of my way to make it even sexier. I had to smile when I realized I’ve finally given up my demure act and not only do they not care they don’t even seem to have noticed. But things really began to get interesting when I was asked to remove my panties. I disposed of my demure housewife act long before I removed my bra. I think now it’s time to slip into full blown slut mode. I stood with my back to the audience. I gripped the waistband of my panties and keeping my legs stiff I slowly peeled them down, accompanied by another startlingly loud explosion of camera shutters as the men hurried to capture every erotic movement I made.

The men are obviously excited. But they aren’t as excited as I am! I’m on the verge of having an orgasm without even touching myself!

They seem to finally understand I’ll do just about anything they ask of me. The poses quickly went way beyond suggestive and crossed into obscene. I accepted every suggestion called out from the group of men gathered around and lusting for me so intensely I can feel the testosterone in the air and it’s intoxicating. I spread my legs and then I spread the lips of my pussy open while they crowded around for close-ups. After a couple of minutes, once they all had several pictures of me in that obscene pose, one of the men called for me to once more kneel facing away from them. But this time he wants me to hold the cheeks of my ass apart so they can “get a good look at my little pink asshole.”

A few of the men gasped at his blatant and obscene request. But I obeyed instantly to the usual chorus of shutters going off around me. I’ve been exposed to quite a few assholes lately and I’ve never seen a pink one. I think that was either ignorance or wishful thinking. But what the hell, as long as everyone is having fun who cares!

I posed in only my thigh highs and high heels for at least ten minutes before Vic decided it’s Kathy’s turn. The men have seen every part of me by that time and want fresh meat. I smiled innocently when they asked me to step down but I think I have a better idea. I suggested, “It might make for some nice pictures if...”

I turned to Kathy and asked, “I’m sorry, what did you say your name is?”

She smiled at my little deception and told me her name.

“It might make for some nice pictures if Kathy came up here and I undressed her for you.” Then I shrugged innocently and added, “Just a suggestion.”

They all obviously love that idea and I thought it might make it easier for us to end up by putting on a little show for them. Otherwise it might have been too awkward for one of them to suggest it and too inappropriate for one of us to bring it up. I thought it might be more exciting for them if it doesn’t look like this is too organized or Kathy and I are “that kind of girl.”

The small crowd parted to make way for Kathy to join me on the platform. I reached out and helped her step up. We smiled at each other like nervous strangers and I turned her to face the men who must have thought they’d all died and gone to heaven. I moved closer, pressing my naked body against her back. I reached around, letting my fingers graze lightly over her breasts as if by accident, and began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

I nearly kissed her neck as I slowly unbuttoned the simple blouse she’s wearing. I stopped myself just in time but it wasn’t easy. I’m extremely aroused and I want very much to kiss her and caress her sexy body. But even though this is my first photo session I know men and what turns them on well enough to realize that sort of behavior should come later. I don’t want the men to think me too forward. I want them to leave here today thinking Kathy and I are two normal, more or less innocent housewives who got carried away by the eroticism of the moment.

I’m certain they’ll enjoy what we do here today, and the erotic memories of it, that much more if we can pull this off. And it isn’t really deception. We aren’t professional models or women who work in one of the sex trades ... not really. We aren’t working at a club for voyeurs two nights a week for the money. The money is just a happy byproduct.

If we return to pose again we can clear up any misconceptions we create here today. But for now I think we’ll all enjoy what we’re doing here just a little more if there remains a bit of mystery about Kathy and me.

It won’t be easy, though. I get the impression Kathy is nearly as excited as I am. And I’m still on the verge of having a huge orgasm. It would only take the slightest touch in just the right place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.