Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Kathy and I followed Josh out to his car. Rob locked the front door and followed. Following Josh’s orders, I got in front with him while Kathy got in back, joined seconds later by my grinning husband.

As we climbed into the car and sat down our skirts, if they can be called that, curled up above our mounds and our abbreviated crop tops slid up over our nipples. We didn’t bother to try to adjust them. It wouldn’t have been possible to cover ourselves and we didn’t really want to.

I heard a few sounds in the backseat I immediately recognized. Rob and Kathy didn’t even wait for us to pull away from the curb! I turned to watch. Rob is happily getting much better acquainted with Kathy and I’m happy for him. He’s entitled to all the action he can get considering everything he’s had to put up with lately.

I moved closer to Josh and quietly said, “Don’t take this the wrong way. You know I won’t refuse to do anything you tell me to do. But when you take me places things tend to get out of hand. I’ve had a very hard day and I’m going to have a long day tomorrow. Kathy is, too. She wants to go with me. She wants to talk to the guys at À Son Insu about a part time job. I’m just asking that you keep that in mind.”

Josh smiled wryly and replied, “Don’t worry. I already had my ass reamed for that shit at the office today. The old man was so pissed he almost fired Driggers. We’re just going to the store for a few things.”

Going to the store?! Dressed like this?! I hope he doesn’t mean the grocery store.

I was relieved when a few minutes later we pulled up and parked in front of the adult novelty store where Josh buys all his fun toys. I assume that, at least this time, Kathy and I won’t end up kneeling in front of a glory hole. I don’t doubt that the day will come when I find myself doing that again and I’m just as certain Kathy will soon experience it for the first time. But thankfully it won’t be today. Not just hours after Josh got his ass chewed by Mr. Porter.

We got out of the car and Kathy and I wasted a minute or two trying very hard to cover as much of our exposed bodies as possible. It was a futile effort but I’m not as worried about being nearly naked as Kathy. I know what it’s like in the store we’re about to enter. She doesn’t yet realize no one in that building is going to be upset about being treated to the sight of a couple of nearly naked women.

I finally interrupted Kathy’s struggles to make herself presentable. I reached out, grabbed her leash and said, “Don’t bother. Trust me, it doesn’t matter.”

I don’t think she believed me. But she let me pull her across the parking lot toward the entrance to the store. Just before we reached the door I said, “I think you’re going to find this interesting, assuming you’ve never been in a place like this before.”

“A bookstore?! I’ve been in bookstores!”

Oh come on! Even I wasn’t THAT naïve! But I just smiled and replied, “I’m sure you have. But probably not one like this.”

I heard Josh and Rob chuckling behind me. But now that I think about it, I don’t know if Rob has ever been in one of these places, either. We’ve watched a few porn movies together in the past. But it never occurred to me to wonder where they came from.

As always happens when I, or I assume when any female enters this building, all sounds, all movement stopped. Everyone else in the store is male and they all stopped what they were doing to stare at us like they’ve never seen an actual living, breathing, nearly naked female before.

Kathy came to a sudden stop and looked around. A few seconds passed before, under her breath, she exclaimed, “OH MY GOD!!” in a very loud whisper.

I recognize the old man behind the counter. He recognizes me, too. It’s obvious from the leer on his face. But he’s going to be disappointed if he thinks he’s going to get another blowjob from me tonight. Or at least I hope he’ll be disappointed.

Josh went around us and we followed him to the far end of the store. We walked up and down the aisles looking at magazines and then DVDs. Kathy and I quickly began to attract a following. Josh made it worth their while, frequently ordering us to bend over and pick something up from the bottom shelf for the entertainment of the men behind us.

Kathy quickly got into the spirit of this little shopping trip. She smiled at the men around us and took her sweet time whenever she was ordered to bend over. Like the true exhibitionist she has quickly become she would spread her legs and keep her knees locked, bending at the waist and letting it all hang out. Meanwhile, our inadequate tops have quickly ridden up above our breasts. Neither of us bothered to adjust them. Josh probably wouldn’t have allowed us to cover our tits if we tried but we don’t really want to cover our exposed flesh. We’re enjoying this little game as much as our audience, maybe even more.

I can’t speak for all women or even for all women who are exhibitionists. And to be honest, I haven’t really given the subject a great deal of thought. But it seems to me that women have an entirely different perspective about exhibitionism which men can never really understand because they were never little girls.

Men haven’t been subjected to years of conditioning by parents, the church and society in general. Modesty to a boy means something entirely different than what it means to a girl. They haven’t been conditioned to keep their knees together and avoid showing any more flesh than is considered appropriate for whatever the circumstance might be. Wearing a bikini to the beach is fine. Showing that much flesh elsewhere is frowned upon. Wearing a backless, strapless gown to the opera is fine. Showing that much flesh at the office is a no-no. Allowing a male to look up your skirt and catch a dim glimpse of panty is unforgiveable under any circumstance, though the thrill of it for a woman like me or Kathy is undeniable.

But the major taboos drummed into us as we grow up, at least in our society, are allowing any male to whom we are not married to see our nipples, our asses or our pussies. They don’t come right out and say it. But we’re made to understand that if we turn a guy on, especially by an inappropriate display of too much flesh, then it’s our fault. After having modesty drummed into me for years I can still remember the mixed emotions I experienced as a young girl of about twelve or thirteen the very first time I realized a boy had managed to catch a glimpse of my underwear because of the careless way I was sitting at the time. I was terribly embarrassed. But god!! What a secret thrill I experienced! And I don’t think I even really knew why! After all, the boy saw far less of me than he would have seen had I been wearing my little two piece swimsuit. I’m an adult now but I still react the same way every time I violate that taboo. Because of the way girls are raised I still get a huge thrill when a guy sees more of me than a proper woman allows.

Then, to confuse our befuddled minds even further, we are taught that to be successful as a teenage girl and then as a young woman; to attract a mate and to fit in with our peers, we are required to do all sorts of strange things to decorate and beautify ourselves in order to draw attention. It quickly reaches the point at which we actually become decorations! We paint our faces, style the hair on our heads and remove the hair from most of our body. We puncture our skin so that we can attach ornaments to catch the eye. We learn to dress to attract attention and we learn to walk in shoes everyone knows are bad for the feet. For some poor women, even those efforts aren’t extreme enough. They end up spending a fortune on unnecessary surgeries, risking dire consequences to alter some part of their appearance, usually in order to please someone else.

But the one step most women won’t take in the name of eroticism is to bare their bodies to a man with whom they are not in a committed relationship, much less expose themselves in a public place. Women go through hell in order to fit into the often-conflicting roles society requires of them in order to become the ideal woman. But most women can never overcome their lifelong conditioning. Sadly, most women will never experience the excitement Kathy and I are experiencing at this moment. Neither of us are the way we are now due to conscious decisions on our part. We were forced to step outside of society’s norms and found that we love it.

Sorry. Sometimes I get carried away. Would one of you gentlemen be so kind as to help me down off this soap box?

We slowly worked our way up and down the aisles until we reached the other end of the building. The last five aisles are wall to wall sex toys of every possible description. Those toys are why we’re here. Josh began selecting things from the display. Each time he picked something up he would hand it to Kathy and order her to take it to the counter and return.

The reason for that was quickly obvious. Each time she crossed the room with a sex toy in her hand she had to run a gauntlet consisting of a tightly packed group of about a dozen men. They quickly caught on and in the spirit of Kathy’s initiation to the world of adult bookstores they would part just enough to let her squeeze through, but not without getting groped by each and every one of them. The poor woman was panting by the time she’d taken three butt plugs and a pair of nipple clamps to the old man at the counter. I’m just about certain she isn’t panting from exertion. She’s thoroughly enjoying being groped by all those strange men.

I expected to be jealous of all the attention she’s getting. But the voyeur in me kicked in immediately and I realized I’m enjoying the show as much as the men are. And I’m getting just as turned on as they are, too.

I began to help with the selections when we reached the vibrator section. I selected three for Kathy and two more caught my eye. I handed them to Rob so he could buy them for me. Josh added a collar and a leather leash which matches the one Kathy is wearing. He handed them to Rob and said, “Give those things to her one at a time and let her run the gauntlet, too.”

Rob chuckled and handed one of the vibrators to me. I smiled and quietly said, “Oh no! Anything but that!”

He wasn’t fooled.

I waited until Kathy returned from dropping off a vibrator. I reached between her legs, inserted two fingers into her extremely wet pussy and said, “Hmmm. I don’t think you’re a virgin anymore! Slut!”

She moaned and a violent shiver racked her body. Then she leaned forward and we shared a passionate kiss which the men around us seemed to find almost as arousing as we did. As we kissed she pulled me into her arms and we pressed our nearly naked bodies together. We were both panting with lust when Josh slapped my ass and snarled, “Unless you girls want to spend a few hours in front of a glory hole you’d better quit fucking around. You keep turning all those men on that way and you’re going to have to do something about it.”

Kathy and I reluctantly separated and I made my way slowly through the crowd of horny men standing between me and the counter where the old man sat watching. I paused frequently and the men took advantage of the opportunity to look me right in the eyes and grope me just as blatantly as they did Kathy. Hands cupped and squeezed my tits. Fingers pinched and pulled my nipples. At the same time there were fingers sliding easily into my juicy pussy. A few of the men even worked their fingers into my butt.

I took my time working my way through them, smiling and encouraging them with a look as I moved. Some of them made comments, telling me how much they want to fuck me or see my lips wrapped around their cocks. I heard one of the men bragging to the men around him, “She sucked my cock the other day. One of them guys took her in the back and she took on all comers in one of the booths. She may look like she’s only sixteen but the girl can suck a cock like you wouldn’t believe!”

Several of the men obviously didn’t believe him. I think they changed their minds when I said, “That was an exciting evening. I can’t wait to do it again. And this time there’ll be two of us. My friend is a great cocksucker, too.”

One of the men asked, “How about tonight?”

Everyone laughed when he added, “It don’t seem right to send us home to our wives like this!”

I continued to inch my way through them. But I turned to smile at him and said, “I wish I could help. The things you guys are doing are really turning me on. But I’ve already reached my limit of hard cocks for today and I still have to fuck my husband when we get home. He’s going to be super horny after watching all you guys molest me this way.”

They’re disappointed. I imagine they were all hoping to get lucky. We certainly look like two women who came here to fuck. But unless Josh has a change of heart they’ll have to settle for groping tonight.

I made three more round trips through the gauntlet of horny men. Poor Kathy, on the other hand, is being run ragged by Josh. As soon as she returns from a trip to the counter Josh hands her another sex toy and she’s off again. We moved up and down the aisles selecting bondage gear, a blindfold, vibrators, dildos, Ben Wah balls and a long list of items until the counter was piled high. We finally reached the end of the last aisle and made our way to the counter.

The old man totaled up our smaller collection first and Rob paid him. Then, just before he started ringing up the toys we selected for Kathy, Josh lifted the end of the counter and pushed her through. She looked at him, not sure what was required of her.

Josh explained, “A man who works that hard deserves a reward. Suck his cock while he rings up your new toys.”

She couldn’t hide how she felt about having to suck that fat, ugly old man’s cock. But Josh gave her an order. She will obey. She squeezed in between the old man and the counter and fell to her knees. We watched through the glass counter as she worked his zipper down and freed his semi-erect cock. I can’t help feeling a little sorry for her. I still remember the time I sucked his cock. He isn’t as dirty as he looks, just sleazy I guess. But his cum is so bitter I almost couldn’t swallow it when Josh made me suck his cock. It was thin and watery and there wasn’t much of it. But god! It was so fucking bitter!

With that in mind I grabbed a roll of mints from a display on the counter and added them to her pile. I know she’s going to want one when we leave here.

We all watched her suck the old man’s cock as he slowly rang up Josh’s purchases. As many of the men who’ve been groping us as could squeeze in around the counter enjoyed the show as well.

The old man seemed to be pretty distracted. It quickly became evident it would take him forever to ring everything up with Kathy sucking on his cock like a vacuum cleaner. Finally he gave up the charade. He sat down on his stool, leaned back and closed his eyes while Kathy sucked him off. She seemed surprised when he finally climaxed in her mouth. That’s probably because unless something has changed his cock never got really hard. It didn’t when I sucked it. The other surprise is how extremely bitter his ejaculate is. The poor girl gagged violently several times before she managed to swallow it.

She finally stood up, wiped the tears from her eyes with her forearms and ducked under the end of the counter to stand beside Josh. She either didn’t notice or didn’t care that her little skirt is bunched up around her waist again. I guess it doesn’t really matter at this point.

The old man didn’t bother to put his cock away. Grinning like an idiot he got to his feet again and finished totaling up Josh’s purchases. The last item he picked up was a pair of handcuffs. He held them up, looked at them and then smiled at Josh and said, “These are on me. She was worth it.”

That’s kind of an insult. Ten dollars for a blowjob from a beautiful, all but naked young woman! But Josh probably didn’t notice and if he did he wouldn’t have cared. He thanked the fat fuck and handed him his credit card. I didn’t see the total but I’m sure it’s a pretty big number. These toys aren’t cheap.

While Josh was paying for his toys, Rob put my new collar around my neck and attached the leash. I suppose most women would find it degrading to be collared and led around by a leash. I think it’s erotic and I’m extremely aroused.

Treating us like slaves the guys made us carry the bags out. Josh and Rob picked up the ends of our leashes and led us outside. Kathy followed along with her skirt still up around her waist and her top nearly up to her neck. My tits are exposed, too, but I managed to work my tiny little skirt back in place before I picked up the bags I’m carrying. It doesn’t cover as much as a good sized scarf would but at least I’m not naked.

We put the bags in the trunk. Before closing the trunk I dug around in one of Kathy’s bags until I located the mints. She smiled when I handed them to her, obviously grateful.

Three of the men who were watching us and groping us inside came out of the store behind us. I looked back to see if they were following us but they weren’t even looking in our direction. They turned and walked toward a pickup truck parked nearby. Apparently it’s just a coincidence that we’re all leaving at the same time.

It soon turned out, however, that the three men really are following us. Josh quickly became aware of it and made several turns to confirm they aren’t just traveling in the same direction. They’re following us. He sped up and slowed down and they stayed behind us, remaining about fifty feet back. They aren’t even trying to hide the fact.

Finally Josh said, “Well, I guess we’re going to have to do something about this. We don’t want them following us home. Kathy, sit up. Rob, put your dick away.”

He gave Kathy and Rob time to get squared away, pulled into an empty parking lot and came to a stop. When I realized what he was doing I nearly panicked. I couldn’t hide the fear in my voice when I exclaimed, “Josh! Christ! Not here! Drive to a police station or something. Go somewhere public. There are three of them! And they’re big bastards!”

Josh is a big guy. But so are all three of those rednecks in the truck. My mild mannered husband is smaller than all four of them and to the best of my knowledge he’s never been in a fight in his life.

Josh shut the engine off and said, “Rob, are you with me?”

Rob kind of surprised me. He sighed and quietly responded, “Yeah. I guess.”

His response surprised me because he sounds somehow disappointed, not scared in the least. It appears inevitable to me that he’s about to get his ass kicked and Kathy and I are going to be raped by three big rednecks. How can he not be scared?!

Josh and Rob got out of the car. Josh ordered us to stay in the car and lock the doors. We obeyed but locking the doors didn’t make us feel any safer. Those windows are just glass.

They went around, stood by the trunk of the car and waited. The three men finally got out of the truck and started walking toward us, stopping when they were separated by about ten feet. The men exchanged words but we couldn’t understand what they were saying. I did hear one of the men say something about pussy. I wasn’t surprised. I’m reasonably certain we have all come to the conclusion that’s what this is about.

The three rednecks began to close the distance. I’m terrified, more so for what’s about to happen to Rob than because of what will inevitably happen to Kathy and me once the fight is over. I want to cover my eyes. I don’t think it’s possible this can end well for Josh and Rob or for Kathy and me. But even though I can’t stand to watch I can’t look away. I have to know what’s going to happen to my husband.

There wasn’t much to see as it turned out. Everything happened so quickly most of it was a blur. The largest of the rednecks closed with Josh. The next largest headed for Rob and I thought to myself if we’re lucky my poor husband will end up in the hospital and not the morgue. That isn’t quite how it played out.

Josh and his redneck squared off and began to slowly circle each other and trade occasional punches. The second redneck drew back to throw a punch at Rob but he didn’t get to release. His arm was still drawn back when Rob moved so fast I can’t even say for certain what it is he did. I just know the redneck dropped like he’d been shot and didn’t move.

Rob stepped back and turned, expecting the third redneck to come at him. Instead, the man ran back to the pickup truck. He returned in seconds holding a baseball bat!

I covered my mouth and screamed into my hand when I saw the bat. But once again the confrontation ended in seconds after a brief, seemingly effortless response from Rob. His leg moved and then his arm moved. He spun around and the next thing I knew he was standing there looking down at both of the rednecks who attacked him. Neither man was moving. I think they’re both unconscious!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.