Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Everyone was hard at work when we reached shipping. They’re loading up large trucks backed up to all four loading bays. The drivers, two for each of the three eighteen wheelers and one for the slightly smaller fourth truck, are standing out of the way, talking and watching everyone work. They’re probably the only men in the shipping department who don’t know why Kathy and I are there but just like everyone else they turned to look at us when they heard the tapping of our heels echoing as we crossed the huge room.

For a long moment it seemed like everything stopped. Every man in the large room turned to stare at us approaching in our revealing outfits. I could almost feel everyone’s eyes on my quickly hardening nipples for a long moment before everyone went back to loading trucks. If anything they began to work at an even more feverish pace. They know what treat awaits them when they finish.

Mr. Driggers leaned out of his glass walled office and waved us in. Kathy and I crossed the room, careful to stay out of everyone’s way. By the time we got to his office, Mr. Driggers was back at his desk filling out a pile of forms. He stopped what he was doing, turned and ordered us to strip.

It’s now obvious Kathy’s fears are justified. He all but ignored me. He stared at her with a slightly malevolent sneer on his face as he watched her undress. The look in his eyes when he looked at her went beyond casual dislike. I would have been very scared if he looked at me like that. Kathy may have more to fear from Driggers and his men than I thought.

It took us less than a minute to strip. When she was naked he said to her, “Not so fuckin’ high and mighty now, are you, bitch?”

Kathy’s only response was to get just a little redder. I wouldn’t have thought that was possible!

I saw movement through the glass wall to my left. I turned to see all seven drivers lined up, staring at us through the glass as we stand there naked as we stand there submissively awaiting our next orders.

Mr. Driggers turned to look at the drivers. He smiled, waved them into his office and said, “I’ve got about ten or fifteen more minutes before I finish up your paperwork. If you gentlemen would like, you can knock off a quick piece of ass while you’re waiting.”

All but one of the men began tearing their clothes off, or at least unfastening their pants and baring their already erect cocks. While the men are getting ready to take advantage of Mr. Driggers’ generous offer I was ordered to spread one of the padded quilts they use to protect the loads they ship from damage in transit. I quickly spread it out on the floor in the middle of the office. I swear I could feel their eyes on me as I worked.

By the time I finished and straightened back up, everyone was looking at the youngest of the seven drivers, the one man who still has his clothes on. He grinned self-consciously, shrugged and explained, “I’d like to join in the fun, guys. These two broads are hotter than hell. But I can’t. I just got married last week. We’re leaving for our honeymoon on Saturday. I can be as big an asshole as the next guy, I suppose. But I ain’t that big an asshole. I know I’ll be remembering this sight when I get home tonight and I’m fucking my wife. But I just can’t do it. Not this time.”

The remaining six men are obviously less inhibited by scruples and marriage vows, not that I’m judging. A person about to do what I am is in no position to be judging other people on their morals.

The six men gathered around us and groped us roughly while they discussed who will be doing what to whom. They decided the only fair way to work out who’s going first is to go by the order they arrived at the loading dock this morning.

The men range in age from late thirties to mid fifties. A couple of them are huge, their bellies I mean. One is thin and wiry. He doesn’t look like he weighs any more than I do! The other three are pretty much average for men of their age group.

One of the men took charge and ordered us onto our hands and knees on the quilt. The first two men to kneel behind us are both older men in their forties. They paused for a moment to caress the cheeks of our ass before spreading them open. I held my breath, hoping the man behind me is just admiring the scenery and not planning on fucking my ass. I’m not prepared and ready and I’m not lubed. And I really want a hard cock in my pussy right then.

My wish was quickly answered. I felt the head of his cock searching for my opening. I reached down and guided him in when he wasn’t able to immediately locate the opening for which his cock is blindly searching. It felt wonderful and I sighed loudly as his nice, hard cock entered me. I’m enjoying the cock that just entered my receptive pussy but I’m not unaware of the two men who are next because they arrived on the second truck to pull in this morning and are going to be next. They’re watching closely as the first two men fuck us. While they watch they’re trying to decide if they want to get sucked off or if they want to wait and fuck us when the first two men finish.

I assume that driving those big trucks is a hard sweaty job. I hope they have bathed recently because I can tell from the conversation that they’re getting impatient and it sounds like they’re about to decide they can’t wait. After a brief discussion it appears that both men are perfectly willing to settle for a blowjob.

The next two men came around and dropped to their knees in front of Kathy and me. I opened my mouth and engulfed the hard cock dangling in my face. The guy was clean enough I suppose. He isn’t shower fresh. He smelled manly but thankfully not gamey. As I’ve mentioned, I enjoy having a cock in my mouth while I’m getting fucked ... or vice versa. I happily went right to work giving him the best blowjob I could and I’m proud to say that’s a pretty damn good blowjob. I can’t see Kathy now but it sounds like she’s sucking just as enthusiastically as I am.

The first four drivers finished quickly. The next two men had already decided which of them was getting which of us. They both decided, too, that they’d rather fuck than get a blowjob. The men got into position behind us. I lowered my upper body onto my arms and relaxed while the heavy set older man who chose me slid his hard cock into the groove between my legs for a moment before lining it up and slipping it inside of me.

I didn’t climax with the first two men. I was very turned on but the man fucking me just didn’t last long enough. By the time I felt my orgasm approaching he was spraying my insides with cum and it was over. This second man was pretty good for a fat man. I wouldn’t have chosen him from a line of horny men if I’d been given the chance. But I’m enjoying what he’s doing and I began to realize that if he can last just a little bit longer I’ll be able to cum.

A few minutes later I stopped leaving my orgasm up to the trucker. I reached down and began to tease my clit. As the two of us worked toward our orgasms I became aware that the room is slowly filling up with men. They must have finally finished loading the trucks. Now they’re enjoying the show and no doubt looking forward to taking their turn.

Those men closing in around us turned out to be just what I needed at that moment, an audience! I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of all those eyes eagerly exploring my naked body, all those horny men waiting to touch me and stick their cocks into my pussy and my mouth and probably at least a few of them are planning to fuck my ass. There’s always one or two who are either really into that or they’ve never had the chance and are really curious. Just thinking about it was enough to send me over the edge. My pussy clamped down on the cock pistoning in and out of me like an out of control machine and I moaned loudly as the first of what I hoped would be many orgasms raced through my body.

I heard the men making crude comments and saying terrible things about the kind of woman who would let men use her this way and enjoy one orgasm after another while they did it. They called me a bitch, a whore, a slut, a skank and numerous other descriptive terms. And I know they’re right. The sweet, relatively innocent girl I was before Josh came along would never have enjoyed submitting to all these men. But I don’t care. I like the kind of woman I am now. I’m having a fucking ball! Fuck them and their narrow minded double standard. They want to use me. They want to fuck me. But they have a very low opinion of me for not just letting them but for having the audacity to enjoy the hell out of it. No decent woman would allow herself to be used this way.

The truck driver finally fell away from me. I wasn’t even aware he had climaxed. I glanced over and saw Kathy on her knees between Mr. Driggers’ legs, hard at work on his cock while he looked back and forth between his cock in her mouth and me on the quilt, surrounded by his men now that the truckers are dressed and standing out of the way to watch.

It was only then I noticed each of the men who work here is holding a small piece of paper in his hand. Mr. Driggers called out a number and two men stepped up. Before we came back here they apparently had a drawing. They must have drawn lots to see who’s going to fuck us where and in what order.

Looking around it finally dawned on me that more men than I anticipated are intending to have sex with us today. I expected there would be more men involved since Kathy is here this time. But it’s beginning to look like the entire shipping department is going to fuck us! I’m pretty sure that wasn’t what Mr. Porter had in mind when he sent us back here! I’ve no doubt he isn’t going to be pleased. I’m not, now that I realize what all these men have in mind for us.

The first two men joined me on the quilt and I went right to work sucking the first of what is obviously going to be many cocks while the man behind me groaned with pleasure as his cock entered my pussy.

Mr. Driggers apparently came soon after that. I was aware of Kathy getting on her knees beside me and I heard two more numbers being called out. For most of the next two and a half hours it was just more of the same. It was too repetitious to bother describing. We were fucked by men of every description. We both experienced a few more orgasms in the beginning. But after a while it wasn’t fun anymore. It went on long after it should have. I don’t know how many men work in shipping. But I knew for a fact we were fucked by more men than the large number of men who work under Driggers in the shipping department!

As the gangbang progressed, in order to relieve the boredom which quickly began setting in and to distract myself from the seeming never-ending line of hard cocks, I began to pay more attention to the huge variety of male sex organs assaulting me. Until I started really paying attention I’m not sure I was really aware of how many different kinds of cocks there are! I knew about long and short and fat and skinny. I’ve seen a couple of uncircumcised cocks before. But I don’t think I’ve ever really noticed much else about them.

Now I began to notice things like the not so rare cock with the pronounced curve in it. Some curved to the right, some to the left. I noticed one that curved straight up which seemed like it might cause problems. Some of them were curved quite severely. To look at some of them you’d think the curve was so severe it must be painful.

Some cocks were smooth and clean looking. Others looked like they had vines growing on them because of the thick veins just under the skin. Some have fat, oversized knobs on the end while others almost taper to a point like a pencil. Some are bumpy and hairy and particularly unappetizing. But we sucked them all. We sucked any cock they presented to our lips.

When it was finally over I still didn’t know how many men work in shipping. But I doubt very much that there were enough of them to fuck two women two at a time for one hundred and fifty minutes. Only one man fucked my ass in all that time. He pulled his cock out of my pussy after a few minutes and roughly shoved it up my ass. He made no effort to prepare me first but it wasn’t that bad. His cock must have been kind of small. He was one of the last men to take a turn. By that time I knew my pussy was a horrible mess and I didn’t have much muscle control left.

It wasn’t long after that ass fuck that Mr. Driggers, Kathy and I were finally the only people remaining in the office. It took me a moment to realize it was over. I gradually became aware that I was no longer getting fucked and looked around. I looked over at Kathy. She’s lying on her side, curled up and holding her stomach. I know just how she feels. My stomach hurts, too. All those cocks pounding into a girl makes you numb after a while. But when it all finally stops you become aware of the consequences of this sort of behavior. A woman pays a price when a long line of men have been ramming hard cocks deep inside of the most sensitive areas of her body. The price is pain. It hurts!

Even worse is the effect on her pubic mound. All those sex crazed, muscular men have been slamming their pubic bones into mine for two and a half hours. My poor mound has turned dark red and is sore as hell.

That isn’t the only sign of what we just went through. The bruises on our breasts from the rough groping, the squeezing and pulling and pinching are already beginning to show. Shit! We have to entertain at a poker game tonight and work at À Son Insu tomorrow night! Shit and double shit!!

And then there’s the mess. From just below our navels to all the way down our legs to our knees we’re both covered in a thick coating of male ejaculate. There’s more of it smeared all over the quilt where we’ve been kneeling.

I looked up at Mr. Driggers and started to tell him we need something to clean up with. He was way ahead of me. He’s already pulling a large handful of clean shop rags out of his bottom desk drawer. He tossed them onto the quilt between us and watched as we did our best to remove the sticky cum from our bodies.

We did our best but what we really need is a shower. Unfortunately, that’s out of the question. I struggled to my feet and helped Kathy to stand. More cum began to drain from both of us when we stood. I asked Mr. Driggers for more towels and we wiped it up. I carefully worked a portion of the last towel into my very sore opening so that I wouldn’t make a mess between here and the nearest restroom. Kathy saw what I was doing and moaned in pain as she followed my example, ever so gently working about a third of the last clean towel into her much abused pussy.

I rolled the pile of nasty shop rags up in the quilt and kicked it to the side. In a voice that made it clear how unhappy I am with the shape I’m in I said, “I’m not cleaning that shit up.”

I hate putting my clothes on over my still sticky and very smelly body but I intend to head back out toward a real ladies restroom. I have no intention of using the dark, dank bathroom on the other side of the loading docks. Unfortunately, in order to leave here we’re going to have to put our clothes back on.

Kathy and I slowly got dressed. Every muscle in my body seems to be complaining. From her moans and groans I know Kathy is in as much pain as me. As I was getting dressed I asked, “How many fucking men work for you back here?!”

He chuckled and replied, “Only sixteen when everyone is here. But I invited some of the men from the plant floor to join our little party. Josh has been sending them back here for the last hour or so. To be honest I lost track. But I estimate that you each sucked off fifteen men and fucked fifteen more, plus the truckers of course. Why? Was that too many?”

I glared at him and suggested, “Why don’t you see how many you can handle tomorrow? Jesus, Mr. Driggers! I’ve got to go to work in a club tomorrow night. My uniform is a pair of bikini panties. Look at my tits! I look like I was in a fight with a horny gorilla!”

Kathy chuckled and in a raspy voice she interjected, “Weren’t we?!”

I might have appreciated her wry humor more if I wasn’t in so much pain.

Driggers looked at our obviously abused bodies and suddenly he didn’t seem so amused. I’m willing to bet Mr. Porter told him to take it easy on us. He cleared his throat and suggested, “Why don’t you call in sick?”

“On my second night?! I can’t do that!”

He stared at us thoughtfully for a minute and finally picked up his phone. I listened as he told Mr. Porter, “I’m afraid we got a little carried away back here, sir. Josh sent some men down from the floor and ... well ... the girls look like they just got gangbanged.”

There was a brief pause before he said, “No, sir. They ain’t hurt. But they got some bruises on their tits and their pussies are a pretty shade of red.”

Another pause and then, “Okay. Yeah, sorry, sir.”

I couldn’t understand what Mr. Porter was saying but I began to hear the sound of his side of the conversation as he raised his voice significantly. Mr. Driggers sounds like he’s being properly chastised but that doesn’t change the condition my body is in.

He hung up and said, “Go on back to the office. He’s going to call your boss at the club and see what he wants to do. Sorry, ladies. I didn’t know the guys were going to be so rough.”

I glared at him but except to exclaim, “Fuck!!” under my breath I didn’t say anything. What would be the use?

Kathy and I made our way back down the wide aisle toward the work floor. We stopped to use the ladies restroom located just before we reached the wide double doors which open onto the work floor. We spent a long time sitting on the toilets and then cleaning up with damp paper towels. We were only slightly more presentable when we finished. I talked to her about it and we decided we were going to have to ask Mr. Porter to let us go home. Both of us smell like used rubbers!

I spent a lot of time studying cocks in the last couple of hours. But I rarely looked at the faces of the men who were using our bodies. I have no idea which of the many men on the work floor just fucked us or stuck their cocks in our mouths. As we stepped through the double doors on the floor I told myself I’m going to look straight ahead and walk quickly across the large room to the other set of doors. But that isn’t what I did. I found myself unable to contain my curiosity. Almost as soon as we passed through the doors I found myself looking around, trying to guess which of those men just had sex with me.

I couldn’t tell. The men who weren’t given the opportunity to slip into the back and fuck us obviously know what was going on. The men all have the same snide, leering expressions on their faces. The women do, too, for that matter!

I spotted Rob and our eyes met. I couldn’t really read him. I feel like I owe him an apology, though I’m not certain why. He doesn’t look upset, though. And he doesn’t look like he’s embarrassed that I’m his wife. That’s a huge relief. If our roles were reversed I don’t think I’d have been so understanding.

I was still looking around at the faces of the people on the work floor when Kathy nudged me with her elbow and asked, “Are you as embarrassed as I am? I don’t even know how many of those men just had sex with me!”

I had to think about it. I’m surprised to realize I’m not as embarrassed as I should be. I guess I’m becoming inured to the humiliation which is supposed to accompany being a slut. No. That isn’t right. It’s more like I’m becoming immune. I’m embarrassed. But to quantify it I have to compare my reaction to how I think I might have felt before I met Josh.

How would I have reacted if, before I ever heard the phrase “green clouds,” I had somehow been put in the situation I just experienced? Not that there is even the slightest possibility something like that would ever have happened. There’s no question I would have been devastated. I probably would have had to be institutionalized after being gangbanged for ... well, for any amount of time. I would have lost my freaking mind!

Now, though, I’m only mildly embarrassed. I’m more worried about what Rob is thinking than what all those other people are thinking when they look at us and pictures us on our hands and knees getting fucked by as many as sixty men. I finally responded, “Probably not. But I’ve been through more with Josh than you have. Give it time.”

Linda looked up when we entered the office. Mr. Porter must have said something to her. She’s aware things got out of hand down in shipping and she’s obviously concerned. She asked, “Are you alright?”

I shrugged and replied, “Yeah, I guess. We’re sore and our tits are black and blue. And if I were you I wouldn’t stand too close. We smell pretty bad. But the walk back here from shipping has loosened me up a little. I guess I’m going to live.”

She sighed, shook her head and said, “Go on in. Mr. Porter is waiting for you.”

I tapped on his door and we went in. Mr. Porter stood up and started walking in our direction. I held up my hand and said, “You might not want to get any closer than that, sir. We cleaned up as well as we could but ... well, we are no longer as fresh as daisies.”

He is obviously both concerned and upset. I’m touched by his reaction. I didn’t think he cared that much. He asked us to undress, at least enough so that he could inspect the damage. After he looked us over he said, “I don’t know whether to be more upset with Driggers or Josh. Those idiots know better. And that fucking Driggers! I told him to take it easy on you! Shit!!”

I started putting my clothing back in order. As I did I said, “Sir, we need to go home and take showers. We’re both nasty. And I don’t know what to do about À Son Insu. Tomorrow evening was going to be only my second night there. How can I explain this?!”

“Don’t worry about that. I just spoke with Seth. I told him it wasn’t your fault, that two of my supervisors got carried away. He was very understanding. I told him we’d call him tomorrow and if the bruises have faded you can come in. If not he’ll juggle the schedule and you can work the day shift on Saturday if you’d like.”

I imagine the boutique is pretty busy on a Saturday. I think that might be fun. I smiled and said, “I think I’d like that. I bet the women are lined up to undress in those little alcoves on a Saturday!”

He laughed and said, “I really do love the way your mind works, you fucking pervert! You two go home and clean up. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Kathy and I both thanked him for being so considerate. He shrugged and in a tone of voice that made it clear how bad he feels he said, “I sent you down there. I guess it’s more my fault than anyone else’s.”

I smiled and said, “Don’t feel bad, sir. We don’t. Not really. If it weren’t for the bruises on my tits and having obligated myself to be at the club tomorrow night neither of us would have really minded. We’re sore. But it was exciting. We’d do it again on a day when we don’t have to worry about what we look like naked for the next day or two.”

I turned to Kathy and asked, “Wouldn’t we?”

“Until a few seconds ago I would have said no. But now that I think about it, it was kind of exciting, wasn’t it?”

Mr. Porter chuckled and exclaimed, “God I love sluts! Get out of here!”

Before we left his office I asked him if it would be alright if we bring food in tomorrow for Linda’s last day. He thought about it for a second and said, “You can bring in a cake or something if you’d like. But why don’t we take her out for a nice long lunch? You’re one hell of a replacement but I’m really going to miss her.”

Before I could respond, Kathy said, “I’ll bring in a cake.”

That took care of the festivities for Linda’s last day.

We went to our desks to retrieve our purses. I suddenly remembered my promise to show up at the lot where I got my BMW and make my weekly sex payment for my car. I just can’t do it, not after what we just did. I dug Boyd’s card out of my wallet and called him. I apologized profusely and explained that, thanks in large part to his buddy Josh, I just had a very hard afternoon and I’m sore. I asked if it would be alright if I come in Saturday instead.

He was both amused and disappointed. But he was very understanding. I promised to make it up to him when I get there.

I grabbed the trash bag in which I’d put the quilt and the used hand towels. They served their purpose so now they need washing. I told Linda I’m going home to get cleaned up but while I was talking to her I was suddenly struck by the fact that I’m losing a very good friend tomorrow. My eyes started getting misty and I found myself fighting back tears when I said, “Tomorrow’s your last day! I’m going to miss you so much! I’ve only known you for a week but you’re the nicest person I’ve met since I got out of school. I feel so close to you!”

I see the tears welling up in her eyes. She exclaimed, “Get the fuck out of here, bitch!”

But she said it in such a touching way. She obviously feels as close to me as I do to her. I grabbed a tissue from her desk, wiped my eyes and said, “It’s a good thing for you I’m so nasty.”

Then I turned and Kathy and I hurried out. When we reached the front of the building Lucas was working the security desk with Mac. He shook his head when he saw us and asked, “Are you two alright? I heard you had a pretty rough afternoon.”

I grinned and replied, “Don’t worry. It’s sore. But they didn’t break it. We’ll be good as new in a couple of days and we can go dancing again.”

“I’m looking forward to it. Mac already spoke to me. He said you invited him to go with us the next time. I like Mac. I’m sure we’ll all have a good time.”

I was glad to hear it. I told the men I’d see them tomorrow and Kathy and I left the building. On the way to our cars I asked her if she’s still planning to go to À Son Insu with me tomorrow night.

She smiled and a dreamy look came over her eyes. She nodded and said, “I’ve been dreaming about it since I saw you working on Tuesday. God you were sexy!”

“Were?!”

“You know what I mean, you silly bitch! See you tonight.”

We separated and I went to my car. I looked down at those luxurious, soft leather seats and felt the back of my skirt. It’s dry but there’s no guarantee it’ll stay that way until I get home. I’m not certain I want to sit directly on those expensive seats just in case I start leaking on the way home. I’m holding a quilt. But it’s soiled, as are the hand towels I’m taking home to wash.

I stuffed the laundry bag containing the quilt and the towels in the trunk. I went back inside and explained my problem to Lucas. He went into a nearby room and returned with a thick bath towel. He handed it to me and said, “It’s clean. It was in my gym bag. I’m going to the gym after work. I’ll use one of theirs this evening.”

I thanked him and promised to make it up to him later. He grinned, patted my butt and said, “I’m looking forward to it.”

I hurried home, put the quilt, Lucas’s towel and my hand towels in the washing machine and got it started. Then, finally, I took a long, much needed, very hot shower. After my shower I examined my skin more closely. The bruises have already faded and are actually not that bad now. I expected them to get darker as time passed but they already seem to be fading. I don’t think they’ll be completely gone by the time the poker game starts this evening. But I doubt if they’ll be very noticeable by tomorrow. If I’m not able to work at the club tomorrow night they’ll almost certainly be gone by Saturday morning.

I poured myself a glass of wine to sooth my throat. It’s sore after being assaulted by all those thrusting cocks. Despite the abuse I suffered this afternoon I’m beginning to feel human again. The timing is perfect. It’s just about time to start dinner. I’m planning on a pork roast this evening. I haven’t had roast pork since I was living at home with my parents. This is the first time since we married that we’ve been able to afford one. I seasoned the roast and put it in the oven, peeled potatoes and put them on the stove. There’s nothing for me to do now but relax.

I was just about to sit down in the living room when the doorbell rang. What happened next was hilarious. I honestly wasn’t even thinking when I went to the door and opened it. I’ve been spending so much time in the nude lately it has started to feel natural. I’m almost certain it wasn’t intentional. I don’t think I realized what I was doing until I saw the expression on the face of the man I vaguely recognized as being a neighbor from several houses down the street.

It started out as almost a mistake. Just absent mindedness really. I don’t think I really meant to be standing in the door in front of my neighbor this way. But when I saw his face my immediate reaction was amusement. I continued to be amused as he stared at my naked body in shock. My amusement quickly began to morph into something else. My body began to tingle. My nipples hardened. And despite everything those assholes did to me in the shipping department this afternoon, even though I’m still tender and sore, I began to feel a strong desire to be touched. I want this man to come into my home and take me! It came over me in not much more than an instant and the urge was almost irresistible. No. Not almost. It was overpowering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.