Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

After rob left for work the next morning I took a shower and made myself pretty. I went to my closet and stared at my new wardrobe for a few minutes before deciding on a light, sexy, very short summer dress. It’s a wraparound with a very deep décolletage, nearly all the way down to the rope belt. It probably should have worried me that there are no buttons holding it closed at the waist. The rope belt is the only thing preserving what little modesty I have left. I’m not worried, though. In fact, thinking about the possibilities I find myself getting excited already!

I noticed that when I bent over to pick up my shoes the top of my dress fell open far enough to expose both of my breasts. I liked the effect. I put my shoes on and checked out my reflection in the mirror. I look pretty damn hot. I was still looking in the mirror when I took a step and noticed my thigh was exposed almost all the way to my crotch as the skirt parted like curtains opening. I turned back to the mirror and backed up a few feet. I took several steps forward and watched as I risked exposing a lot more than my thighs with every forward motion of my legs. That overexposure must have been what the designer had in mind. There’s no way to avoid it.

I went out to the living room and grabbed my purse. Only then did I remember the butt plug. I wasn’t actually ordered to wear it every day ... I don’t think. And I’m certainly not anxious to put it back in, even though I know it makes anal sex a lot easier on me. I decided to bring it with me but to leave it in my purse and wait to see if Josh or Mr. Porter wants it back inside of me.

I spent a few seconds making up my mind between having another cup of coffee or going in early again and sucking a cock or two before going to work. I decided that I can have a cup of coffee at my desk later. I’d rather suck a cock. Another thought occurred to me as I was about to step outside. Thinking back to the messes the guys have made of me yesterday and the day before I finally had the sense to go to the linen closet and grab a handful of hand towels. Finally I went out to my car and drove to the plant.

I was only mildly disappointed when I entered the plant to find Jim working the desk with another guard I’ve seen but don’t know. Jim looked at his watch, smiled and said, “Lucas is working the other door this morning. He told me you might come in early.”

I crossed the room and with a smile I said, “Oh no! You’re not going to take advantage of me, too?!”

He laughed and replied, “I’m not the one who came in early. Who’s using whom?”

I stood near him with my hands at my side and a smile on my face while he reached up and untied the belt holding my dress closed in the front.

While his hand began to explore my exposed flesh I grinned and asked, “So what you’re saying is, ‘Take me I’m yours?’”

He sighed and answered, “I hate being used and taken advantage of this way. It’s so degrading. But a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. It’s our lot in life.”

After doing his best to make me feel sorry for him he introduced me to his partner, Keith. It’s obvious someone has told Keith all about me. He isn’t surprised by the interplay between Jim and me. But I can certainly see how pleased he is to meet me. He tried to look me in the eyes several times but his gaze constantly drops to my tits and my pussy. Jim stood up and led the way to the little orgy room in the back.

Keith stood in the door and watched while I shrugged my dress off and tossed it onto a nearby chair. As soon as I was naked I helped Jim pull his pants and underwear down to his ankles. He sat down and I dropped to my knees between his legs. Before I leaned down and started sucking his cock I said, “If we’re going to keep doing this I’d really appreciate it if one of you guys would consider providing me with a cushion to kneel on. This floor is hard-on my knees.”

He chuckled but then in a serious tone he replied, “I’m just about certain we all want to keep doing this. But just to be sure I’ll take a poll of the other guards later and let you know what we decide.”

“Okay. Let me know the results as soon as you finish the poll. I just know the suspense is going to be killing me. I probably won’t be able to get anything done today until I find out if you guys want to keep doing this in the morning. I do so enjoy taking advantage of you this way.”

Then I leaned down and started sucking his cock. Despite having the results of that poll hanging over my head I’m not worried. I don’t think I’ve ever met a man who doesn’t enjoy an enthusiastic blowjob and I’ve come into intimate contact with a lot of men lately.

While I sucked Jim’s cock, Keith came closer several times for a better view of my body and of what I’m doing to please his partner. Every now and again he would hear someone enter the building and he was forced to return to his desk to check someone’s ID. But each time, he returned to stand in the doorway and enjoy our little sex show.

Jim finally filled my mouth with cock cream. I straightened up and swallowed and waited patiently while the two men changed places. Poor Keith is obviously anxious. From the moment he shoved his pants and his underwear down and sat down in front of me his cock looked ready to explode before I’ll have time to do my duty as a cocksucking slut. It’s slick with lube and throbbing violently.

As he gazed down at me lustfully he explained his eagerness. “My wife won’t do this. She thinks it’s nasty and I suppose it is. She likes it well enough when I eat her out but she’d just as soon not return the favor. It turns me on like crazy that you enjoy this. You’re so fucking beautiful and you’re sexy as hell. But the fact that you came in here early just so you could suck a couple of cocks this morning, not even knowing who you’d end up sucking off ... Christ that turns me on!!”

I smiled up at him and said, “It turns me on, too.”

Then I leaned down and started teasing his cock and balls with the tip of my tongue. Not for long, though. I can tell he won’t last long. I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking. He didn’t last much longer than the two boys who do Josh’s yard work!

Once he started cumming he didn’t seem able to stop. I had to swallow several times to get it all down. He wasn’t kidding. He was really turned on! I finally straightened up. He apologized for not lasting longer but I understood. It was obvious how excited he was before he even pulled his pants down. I smiled and said, “We could do it again if I had more time but I don’t want to be late for work. There’ll be other times, though. I’m sure we’ll get to do this regularly from now on.”

He looks so grateful that I can’t help feeling a little sorry for him ... him and his wife. The silly bitch doesn’t know what she’s missing. I feel all the sorrier for her because I was so much like her before my outlook on life was changed by green clouds. I know how much more exciting life can be if you let yourself go a little bit crazy for a while.

I stood facing Jim and Keith and slowly put my dress back on while they watched. I grabbed my purse and the small stack of hand towels I brought in. I thanked them because I honestly enjoyed it and because I know how much it will thrill Keith that I’m thanking them for letting me suck their cocks. Then I went to the restroom and quickly brushed my teeth. Unlike yesterday, I remembered to bring a toothbrush and toothpaste this morning. It seems there are tricks to my new trade and I’m slowly picking them up.

I went down the hall to the office I’ll be sharing with Linda until the end of the week. I arrived earlier than I expected. Even after stopping to suck two cocks I’m still the first one in the office. It seemed to me the blowjob I gave Jim lasted a lot longer than it apparently did. And of course sucking Keith off didn’t take any time at all.

I stashed the hand towels I brought with me in Mr. Porter’s office, made coffee and turned on the computer. For the next few minutes I sat in my quiet office thinking about my strange new life and feeling sad because my new best friend Linda is leaving soon. I’ve grown close to her in a very short time. I enjoy her company and I’m really going to miss her when she leaves. I’ve needed another woman with whom I can share all the strange things happening in my life a lot more than I realized.

Mr. Porter was next to arrive. He nodded and said good morning. I got to my feet and poured cups of coffee for both of us. I took his into his office but he’s all business this morning. He thanked me and got right to work.

Linda was just coming in when I stepped back out into the reception room. She sat at her desk, put her purse away, looked up and said, “I’ve never been very fond of working here. Mr. Porter always treated me like an employee. He was always formal and aloof. He has always been distant at the very least and sometimes downright cross for no apparent reason. I can’t remember ever seeing him smile until you came to work here. And of course Kathy has been an incorrigible bitch until you straightened her ass out on your second day here.

“Now Mr. Porter smiles, you turned Kathy into a submissive slut, and I enjoy the hell out of you. Damn! I wish I’d met you a long time ago! I wish we weren’t moving! I looked up when I came in just now. I saw you coming out of Mr. Porter’s office and I felt my eyes getting moist at the thought of leaving! That makes no sense. I just met you. But Christ! You certainly turned everything upside down around here in a hurry. How in the hell am I going to be happy working somewhere else now?! A normal office is going to bore me to death!”

Listening as she put into words the same feelings I’m having I found myself fighting back the tears, too. I shrugged and said, “I can’t take credit for those things, if credit is the right word. I was handed to Mr. Porter on a platter ... or I guess I should say I was handed to him on a mattress. Unlike in his dealings with you he didn’t have to worry about offending me. The first time he ever saw me I was naked, tied to a bed and all laid out for my first gangbang. I applied for this job by sucking his cock while all but one of the horny old men on my husband’s team looked on.

“Kathy ... well, she was an accident. I walked in on her yesterday, realized she wasn’t the frigid bitch she pretended to be and my inner slut took over from there.

“And I feel the same way about you. I miss you already and you haven’t left yet. You’re my first real friend since I graduated from high school. All my close girlfriends went off to college or married and moved away. I’ve never had a friend like you before. There’s absolutely nothing we can’t say to each other. I’ve just met you and already you’re the best friend I’ve ever had!”

The only thing that kept us from throwing our arms around each other and bawling like babies was Kathy coming in at that moment and distracting us. She blushed at the attention. Either that or she was already blushing because her blouse is all but invisible and if her skirt was an eighth of an inch shorter we’d be able to her pussy.

She looks very hot. Her long nipples are standing up, proudly pressing against the sheer material that is their only covering now that she’s no longer permitted to wear a bra. I almost feel compelled to reach out and touch them! The temptation must be nearly impossible for a man to resist.

After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence she said, “Good morning.”

And she meant it! She has totally dropped the act she’s been putting on since she came to work here. She even sounded a bit apologetic. Considering how she’s been treating people I’d say her contrition is appropriate.

She glanced at Linda, but then she turned to me and quietly exclaimed, “That was the most amazing evening of my fucking life! That club! That was...”

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and a shiver ran through her. She opened her eyes then and she exclaimed, “Christ! That was so fucking hot! You changed my life!”

She glanced at Linda. I think she would have preferred to discuss the things that happened last night when it’s just the two of us but she can’t wait. Her blush deepened slightly and she said, “How could you do that?! How could you walk around nearly naked like that and let all those men feel you up to their hearts content?!”

Before I had a chance to respond she exclaimed, “God, Renee! I sucked off your husband in the parking lot! Mr. Porter bent me over the hood of the car, threw my skirt up over my back and fucked me right out there where anyone could see us. And a few people did! Then Josh took me home and fucked me almost constantly until just a couple of hours ago! God he’s good! I never met a man who can do what he does in bed!”

I smiled and said, “He is good, isn’t he? In the last couple of weeks I’ve fucked men with bigger cocks. But no one can do the things to me he can. And I can’t stand him!!

“But don’t try to tell me you don’t understand how much I enjoyed working in À Son Insu last night. I saw your eyes. If someone had given you the order you’d have happily stood up, stripped and started right to work.”

Kathy avoided responding to my statement about her reaction to À Son Insu. Instead, as if what I said about Josh a moment ago had just sunk in she looked at me strangely for a moment before she said, “Isn’t that strange. He’s the best fuck I’ve ever had but I don’t like him either!”

Linda sighed and said, “Can we please change the subject? You’re making me want to find out what all the hype is about. But I can’t!”

She looked at Kathy and she looked at me, taking in our slutty new outfits and obviously thinking about the strange way we’re living our lives now. She shook her head and said, “I’ve never been a submissive. I’ve never given it much thought but it has always struck me as a dehumanizing lifestyle. I’m starting to wonder, though. Even on the hottest, most exciting day I’ve ever had with my husband I don’t think I’ve experienced as much excitement as you two do now on any given day. Not even when we were swinging! Maybe being a submissive has a lot more to offer than I ever realized.”

I wasn’t certain how to respond to that. I wasn’t a submissive. Not until all this started. I still don’t really think of myself in those terms, though I guess I am now. From my perspective, I’m getting as much out of it as the men are. It’s almost like I’m using them! If you stop to think about it, a submissive female has an enormous amount of power.

I certainly don’t intend to live the rest of my life the way I am now. But looking back at everything that’s happened in the last couple of weeks I guess I have to admit the fun really started when Josh came to my door and uttered those two magic words, green clouds. He walked through my door as if he had every right to be there and from that moment on I started submitting to him.

In the beginning I did the things he made me do under duress. But that quickly changed. By the time he left my house that day I was a more than willing participant. I’ve enjoyed doing everything any man has told me to do since that day. I’ve even enjoyed the things I didn’t enjoy. But please don’t ask me to explain that. I guess it’s that state of mind which qualifies me as a submissive.

For the next several minutes we discussed our new wardrobes and we talked about À Son Insu. I told them about my evening. I told them about fucking the three gangsters and the money I made in tips. I told them about the thousand-dollar tip I received from the gangster. They were as shocked as I had been. From the look on Kathy’s face I wondered if she isn’t considering a new career after all, a part time evening job at À Son Insu.

She glanced at the clock after we’d been talking for nearly fifteen minutes and exclaimed, “Shit! I’m already behind in my work from everything you made me do yesterday! If I don’t get my ass to work and get caught up I’m going to get fired.”

Linda laughed sarcastically and replied, “Not likely!”

Kathy poured a cup of coffee and took it to her office. I turned to Linda when we were alone and asked, “What now? We seem to be the only ones around here with almost nothing to do and it apparently takes two of us to do it!”

“I have nothing to do,” she corrected. “I’m going to relax, sip my coffee and watch you work today.”

We traded chairs and I did what little work there was awaiting us. I answered the phones which seem busier than usual this morning. I’m happy to have an opportunity to gain the experience while she’s still here. I want to know as much about my job as I can possibly learn from Linda before she leaves and I’m on my own.

Probably because of all the phone calls keeping him busy, Mr. Porter didn’t call us into his office. He spent most of the first couple of hours on the phone.

His first scheduled appointment arrived just before ten o’clock. The man was only in his office for twenty minutes. While he was still in with Mr. Porter another man arrived, Mr. Roper. He’s early for a ten forty-five appointment. I poured a cup of coffee for Mr. Roper and flirted with him just a little to keep him occupied while he’s waiting.

Mr. Porter’s first appointment left and Mr. Roper was ushered into the office. Mr. Roper had been in Mr. Porter’s office for twenty minutes when the intercom buzzed. I answered and was called into his office. I asked if he wanted Linda, too. He didn’t, which left me wondering if this was going to be legitimate work or something more exciting. I suppose a normal woman, or the old me, would have hoped the summons was business related. The new me is hoping for something more exciting.

I entered Mr. Porter’s office. He and Mr. Roper are sitting off to my right in two of the overstuffed leather chairs in the corner. I crossed the room and stood near Mr. Porter, trying not to look nervous while I wait to find out what he wants from me.

He reached out and caressed my ass and I knew right away why he called me in. I glanced at Mr. Roper. He’s staring at Mr. Porter’s hand as if he’s been hypnotized. I’m quickly becoming aroused and Mr. Porter turned the heat up even more when he slowly slid his hand down to just below the hem of my skirt. He lightly caressed my thigh and ordered me to lift my skirt.

I obeyed instantly. It’s strange that I find doing this so exciting when you consider how many men have seen me naked lately. Even after spending last night nearly naked and then completely naked at À Son Insu, lifting my skirt and displaying my lower body to two men like this turned me on instantly. I suppose that’s largely due to the fact that I’m supposed to be naked at the club. I’m supposed to be dressed here.

Mr. Porter asked, “Why don’t you ever wear panties, Renee? Have you always gone out without them?”

“No, sir. Josh ordered me not to wear them on my first day here. I thought it was your idea.”

“No. It wasn’t my idea. I suppose it’s convenient. But I love the way a young woman looks with a pair of sexy panties stretched tight over her sensual ass and her pussy. I like running my hand over them and feeling the heat of her body through the thin material. And I like watching a woman take her panties off. I suppose there’s something innately immature about that. It must stem from my early childhood when the sight of a girl’s underwear was nearly enough to make me cum in my pants. But whatever the reason, I’d appreciate it if you’d go back to wearing panties.”

I smiled and said, “I don’t think it’s immature at all. I like looking at a woman in panties, too. And I like the sexy way they make me look when I wear them. It’s the tease. Every girl knows that. Even girls as naïve as me! If it wasn’t, they wouldn’t make them look pretty and sexy. They wouldn’t put feminine little bows and lace on them. I have some very sexy panties. I’ll be more than happy to wear them for you.”

With that taken care of we moved on to the reason he called me into his office. He gently nudged me closer to Mr. Roper. As soon as I was within reach Mr. Roper reached up and caressed my naked ass.

While his guest was admiring my backside, Mr. Porter said, “Mr. Roper has a special request. I told him it isn’t necessary to ask. You take orders quite well. But he doesn’t feel right about just ordering you to do this because ... well, I think you’ll understand why. He wants me to ask you if you’ll do something for him. He wants to spank your ass and then he’d like you to suck his cock. I know you don’t have a problem with sucking his cock. You don’t mind if he spanks you, do you?”

I don’t like pain. I’m not one of those people who are turned on by it. But for some reason, much to my surprise, the idea of this strange man spanking my ass is kind of exciting! Who knew?! I think I may feel that way in large part because of the desperate need he’s trying so hard to hide from me. I smiled and replied, “Anything that pleases you gentlemen is fine with me. And you’re right, sir. You don’t have to ask. Just tell me what you want from me. Your wish is my command.”

Mr. Porter stood up and said, “She’s all yours, Jack.”

He turned and went through the connecting door into Kathy’s office, leaving me alone with his guest. Mr. Roper continued to caress my ass with one hand. His other hand began to explore my pussy. He has a very gentle touch. I began enjoying it so much that for a minute or two he took my mind off of the spanking I’m about to get.

He finally took his hands away and sat back in his chair. He asked me to undress. He’s very polite but I can hear the lust, the need in his voice. I untied the rope holding my dress together and let it fall open. He watched, fascinated as I slowly let the dress slide down off my shoulders and tossed it onto a nearby chair. His eyes scanned my naked body for a moment before he asked just a bit incredulously, “You’re really only eighteen?!”

I nodded. I’ve noticed the fact that I’m still in my teens seems to be quite a draw for some of the men I’ve been with lately, especially the older ones. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that at first but after thinking about it I think I understand.

He groaned and said, “My youngest daughter is almost thirty-five! I have grandchildren almost your age! I should feel extremely guilty about this.”

I smiled and replied, “No you shouldn’t. You should feel exactly what you’re feeling. Aroused, excited. You should feel what I’m feeling, a hot, pleasant, tingling all through your body. You should be enjoying the sight of my sexy body and looking forward to taking pleasure from it, just as I’m looking forward to bringing you pleasure with it.”

I’m stripped down to just my very high heels now. I reached down and brought his hand back up to my ass. While he squeezed and caressed the part of my anatomy which fascinates him so much I asked, “Would you prefer to remove your pants before I stretch out across your lap?”

From the look on his face it’s obvious what we’re about to do is a long held fantasy, a fantasy he has probably never had the chance to experience before. If he has it wasn’t often and probably not for a very long time. I don’t know it for a fact, but I can’t imagine a lot of women are amenable to being spanked just for the hell of it.

He had to stop and consider my suggestion for a moment. I said, “If you remove your pants first you’ll be able to enjoy the heat from my body against your nice hard cock. Even more importantly, you won’t have to worry about me staining your pants if this turns out to be more exciting than I expect and when you’re ready for me to suck your cock we won’t have to hassle with your clothing.”

He saw the logic in that. He stood up and I went right to work unfastening and removing his pants and his boxer shorts. I slipped his shoes off and set them aside. I skimmed his pants down his legs, folded them neatly and placed them on a nearby chair. I removed his shorts and waited while he sat back down.

It was only then that it occurred to us we need to relocate to a straight back chair. This will never work in the overstuffed chair in which he’s sitting. We moved to a more appropriate straight chair and as soon as he sat back down I stretched out across his lap, carefully so as not to cause him any pain when I put my weight down on his very hard, six inch cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.