Green Clouds
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

I was dressed and ready to go just as Rob pulled into the driveway and Josh parked at the curb. I grabbed my purse and stepped outside. We got into Josh’s car and he drove us to the biker bar to see Paco.

On the way to the bar in Josh’s car I sat between Josh and Rob. Both men had a hand resting on my thighs, close enough that they could tease the nylon crotch of my underwear with their fingers. As I’ve already learned, it’s twice as exciting when two guys have their hands there. On the way across town I entertained them with a detailed description of the things I had to do at work today.

By the time we reached the bar we were all extremely aroused. I’m feeling a bit smug, though. Of the three of us I’m the one most likely to get laid here. And as I said earlier, Paco has a nice, thick cock. Rob and Josh may get a kick out of watching. But I expect to get a little relief. Of course, I’ll have to make it up to the guys when we get home. But oh well, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do!

The bar is much more crowded this evening than it was the first time Josh brought me here. Everywhere I look I see large, rowdy men who give you the impression they enjoy getting in trouble and they are in the habit of taking what they want. I can feel their eyes on my body and it isn’t a warm, comfortable feeling ... not with these men. I have the definite impression that one of them only has to suggest it and I’ll be stretched out naked on the pool table in the back getting gang raped. There would be no one here able to stop them if they decide they want some fresh meat.

Rob and I stood nearby nervously while Josh spoke to Paco. Paco is grinning at me while Josh speaks quietly, telling him what we need and which of the payment options I’ve chosen. I can see he remembers me. He listened to Josh, nodded and got to his feet. He waved us closer and when I was near enough he reached out and pulled me right up against him.

I heard the other men at his table chuckling as Paco reached up under my skirt and cupped my pussy in his large hand. He leered at me and said, “Chiquita! You don’t have to keep bringing your friends and relatives in if you want to see me again. Whenever you feel the need for some of my fat cock you can come in any time and just ask nicely.”

It was a struggle to resist the urge to grind my mound into his large hand. I don’t want to appear unladylike as I stand there with my legs parted and his hand cupping my needy sex. I smiled sweetly and replied, “I didn’t know! You didn’t tell me that the last time I was here!”

He laughed and said, “Spunky! I like that. Come on.”

He guided me back to his little office with his hand resting on my ass under my skirt. Josh and Rob followed. As soon as we entered his little office he told me to undress and he asked Rob for his driver’s license.

I undressed and stood beside him while he prepared Rob’s new license. He took Rob’s picture, put everything together and laminated it. When he wasn’t actually doing something with his hands at least one of them was on me. While he worked he asked Rob, “So, you’re one a them guys that likes to see his wife getting boned, huh?”

Rob shrugged and answered, “Yeah. Sometimes.”

I guess Paco doesn’t really understand the concept. He looked Rob in the eyes while he worked a finger up inside of me and asked, “Do you love her?”

“Very much.”

Paco shook his head and said, “I don’t get it. I guess I never will. I know lots of guys that let their friends fuck their ol’ ladies. But them broads is just ... well, just broads. They don’t really love ‘em. They’re just some broad they’re boning on a regular basis. But hey! Whatever floats yer fucking boat. I ain’t trying to talk you out of it. I like fuckin’ sweet young bitches like this one. I was just curious is all.”

With that he stood up, handed Rob his new license, and quickly pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees. He was looking Rob right in the eye when he put his large hand around the back of my neck and guided my lips to his fat cock. He sighed as my lips enveloped it and as I started sucking he said, “Don’t get carried away. I’m gonna fuck you this time. But I ain’t easy. I need a little foreplay.”

He chuckled. I guess he thinks he’s pretty amusing. I don’t care. I’m looking forward to seeing if he fucks like the bad ass biker he acts like. I’m a lot more comfortable, a lot more sure of myself now that we’re out of that big room full of dangerous men and I’m looking forward to having his fat cock inside of me. It isn’t as long or even as fat as Will’s cock. But it’s much bigger around than most cocks I’ve encountered and recently I’ve come to understand that when it’s located in the right part of a man’s anatomy, fat can be a very good thing.

I sucked on his cock for only a minute or two before he bent me over his desk and spread the cheeks of my ass open. He stared at me from behind for a moment before he asked, “How’d you like to get that license for free?”

I knew right away where this was going. I thought about it for a moment. My ass isn’t where I want his cock. And I know a cock that big is going to hurt. But damn! One hundred and twenty-five dollars is a lot of money.

While I was thinking it over he was teasing my asshole with his fingertip. It felt pretty good and even though I know a person can make some stupid decisions when they’re as horny as I am I asked, “Do you have some lube?”

He chuckled and replied, “Hell yeah! Most of the bitches I bring back here don’t juice up as good as you do. We got a deal?”

I sighed and said, “Yeah. Okay. If you take it easy. I’ve only done it a couple of times and never with a cock as fat as yours.”

He isn’t in a hurry. He stuck a finger in my pussy and when it was wet with my juices he slowly forced it into my ass. He did that several times, first with one finger and then with two. It was actually reassuring. I got the idea from what he’s doing that he has a clue. He seems to know what he’s doing and he’s obviously done this before. He took his time getting me ready. And the truth is it didn’t feel half bad.

It was probably close to five minutes before he stopped playing around and pulled a tube of lubricant out of his desk drawer. I started getting nervous again when he took his hands away and greased up his cock. I thought about how fat his cock is and wondered if I was making a big mistake. And I’m still disappointed I’m not going to find out what that thing feels like in my pussy. But we’ve been very poor for a long time. I can’t turn down an opportunity to save a hundred and twenty-five dollars. Well, I could have. And I should have. We have a lot more money coming in now. It hasn’t started coming in yet, though, and old habits die hard.

He worked more grease around and then into my ass. And then it started. He pressed the head of his cock against my rear opening and gripped my hips with his strong hands. He started to push but then stopped and stepped back.

I looked back over my shoulder to see what’s wrong. He grinned and said, “Not this way. Get up on my desk on your back. I like to watch a bitch’s titties bouncing while I fuck her.”

I turned around, sat on his desk and stretched out on my back. He lifted my legs toward the ceiling and spread them apart. He called Rob closer. Rob approached from the other side of the desk and stood by my head. Paco said, “You like to watch? You can see better from there. Hold your bitch’s legs just like that while I fuck her ass.”

Rob grabbed my ankles and held my legs in place. They were spread uncomfortably wide apart so Paco’s view of my tits was unobstructed. Our eyes met and I can see how worried he is. I winked at him to let him know I’m alright but I probably look a lot more confident than I actually am. In retrospect I think if I had been looking at his cock when he made his money saving offer I probably would have said no. It’s too late now, though. It’s happening.

Paco pressed down on the backs of my thighs, rolling my ass up a little higher off the desk. When he had me where he wanted me he edged closer and began to press the head of his cock against my opening again.

I forced myself to relax, or at least I relaxed as much as I can under the circumstances. I cannot deny that the more I picture the girth of Paco’s cock in my mind the more nervous I’m becoming. The pressure built slowly until finally the head of his cock popped through the ring of muscle around my opening.

I grunted at the sudden pain but it wasn’t really that bad. Not as bad as I feared. He did a good job of preparing me and I suppose I’ve done this enough times by now that I’m getting used to it, sort of. I’ve learned from Josh that once you get past the fear it isn’t that bad if the guy takes the time to get you ready. It isn’t as much fun as doing it the right way. But there’s no denying I’ve had orgasms from being fucked in the ass.

Paco paused for a moment with just the head of his cock inside of me. The pain is already subsiding and I have just about convinced myself it won’t be too bad. But then he drove the rest of his cock deep into my ass all at once, causing me to cry out at the pain of the sudden invasion. Rob started to say something to him, I assume to ask him to take it easy. But Paco snarled, “Mind your fucking business, faggot! You’re just here to watch. So watch, motherfucker. Watch me bone your hot little wife’s tight ass. Maybe you’ll learn something, not that you’re man enough to do anything with what you learn.”

I’m beginning to catch my breath after the initial violent invasion of my ass. Once I realized the pain is fading fast I started to relax again and when I did it wasn’t so bad. It would have been nicer if he wasn’t so violent. Better yet, I know I would have really enjoyed this if he was slamming that thing into my pussy that way. But I know I’m going to survive now. I just want to hurry up and get this over with.

I learned a valuable lesson as Rob and I looked into each other’s eyes while Paco raped my ass, though. Some things aren’t worth a hundred and twenty-five dollars. If I had it to do over again I’d have given him the money.

It seemed to take him a long time. But time is relative and is easily altered by pain. Rob told me later he was surprised when Paco came so quickly. Relieved, but surprised. The bastard came in my ass, finally. But we stayed there like that with no one moving and no one speaking for what seemed like a long time while his cock was slowly deflating in my ass.

In the long minutes it took for that to happen he smiled down at me, resting his weight against my legs. Rob is still holding my legs up out of the way. My knees are pressed against the sides of my tits and Paco is resting far too much of his weight on the backs of my legs now that he’s finished fucking me. To make things even worse, he reached down and grabbed my tits in a vise like grip with both of his large, rough hands and began to slowly maul them. He leered down at me and told me what a great ass I have. He moved his slowly deflating cock slightly and told me what a great fuck I am. He told me he hopes very much that I have a lot of friends who need a fake I.D. so he can fuck my ass again. Then he reminded me that I can come back any time I just need a good, hard fuck from a real man.

Thankfully, I can’t think of a single person I know who is in the market for a fake driver’s license. I don’t think I want to do this again.

When his fat, slimy pole was finally expelled from my abused opening he grinned at Rob, told him he hoped he enjoyed the show and that he’s welcome to watch him fuck his wife anytime. It occurred to me then for the first time that this large Neanderthal knows where we live. Our address is on our licenses! He seems to be especially fond of sticking his cock in me. I hope he doesn’t decide to stop by the house some day for a visit!

At long last he straightened up, taking his weight off of the back of my legs and backing away. I groaned in pain as I slowly lowered my legs. Rob and Josh helped me to my feet and I asked Paco for some tissues or a paper towel with which to wipe my ass clean before I put my dress back on.

Before anyone could stop him or even realize what he planned to do he said, “I don’t have nothin’ in here.” Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the bar, naked with his cum running down my legs. The sound of loud wolf whistles and catcalls filled the room as he pulled me across the bar and held the door to the ladies’ restroom open for me.

I hurried inside and waited for him to close the door before I used some paper towels to clean myself. I had to think about my reaction to what just happened for a moment. Not the ass rape. That’s easy. It hurt. But that isn’t what I’m thinking about.

I’m thinking about my other new job. I’m looking forward to prancing around À Son Insu tomorrow night in a pair of panties. For some reason this is different. I’m uncomfortable being naked in this bar. I suppose the difference is that the people in this bar are scary. They are large, not quite civilized men with a well known reputation for having violent tendencies. I could imagine them throwing me down on a table and gang raping me with no more provocation than I’ve just given them.

I thought about it, though. And hell, it might be kind of exciting! Gang rape. That’s an entirely different animal than a gangbang. It implies violence, force ... rape. The disturbing thing is that the more I thought about it the more exciting the prospect became. I know I’d hate it if it actually happened. Still, it’s an interesting concept. It’s one of those fantasies that tickle your fancy when you’re aroused even though you know you wouldn’t actually want to experience something like that.

I was just finishing cleaning up, or at least as best I could with nothing but damp paper towels, when the door opened and Rob came in with my clothes and my purse. I smiled and thanked him. I dug into my purse and got out the little package of moist towelettes I carry with me.

I assured him I’m fine and I finally managed to remove the last traces of lubricant from my ass with the towelettes. I put my dress on, stuffed my bra and panties into my purse and we went back out into the bar. I ignored all the offers of a good time from what seemed like nearly every man in the bar and the three of us went out to Josh’s car. I didn’t start to feel safe until we were back out on the highway and heading for home.

Josh spoke for the first time after we were on the road. He squeezed my thigh and said, “That must have hurt. But you know, I’m starting to wonder if you could handle that guy from the Marriott now. From what you told me his cock isn’t much fatter than Paco’s.”

“No way, Josh! That son of a bitch in there hurt me. And Will’s cock hurt me when he fucked my pussy. There’s no way I’m taking that up the ass. I don’t want to spend the rest of my fucking life in diapers!”

“Down, bitch! What the fuck are you snapping at me for?! I didn’t tell you to let the son of a bitch fuck your ass! You got no one to blame for that but yourself.”

I sighed. He’s right about that. “Sorry. You’re right. But I’m serious. If you were to see Will’s cock you’d know there’s no way.”

“But you’d fuck him again if you got the chance. Wouldn’t you?”

I glanced at Rob. He’s smiling and waiting for my response. Finally I admitted, “Yeah. I would. It was exciting.”

Most of the way home the men had their hands back on my thighs and one or the other of them had a finger or two inside of me. By the time Josh pulled up to the curb in front of our house I was ready for the fuck I didn’t get from Paco.

We went inside and I began taking my dress off before Rob even got the door closed. I asked if anyone wanted a drink or something to eat. We left for the bar right after work this evening before anyone had a chance to eat.

Josh sent me to the kitchen for beers. While I was out of the room he went to get something from his gym bag. It’s still where he left it, on the floor in a corner of our bedroom.

I brought our beers back and Rob pulled me down into his lap. We kissed and talked quietly, sipping our beers and waiting for Josh. He wasn’t gone long. He returned with a large towel, the nipple clamps, the blindfold, the medium sized butt plug, lubricant, and the vibrator I’m so fond of.

I looked at the butt plug, frowned and said, “Really? After what I just went through?”

He chuckled and replied, “I have apparently been remiss in my duties or it would have been easier for you. We’re gonna fix that.”

“I don’t like anal sex!”

His smile went away and he said, “No one gives a shit what you like, cunt! You’re being paid very well to be a hot, fuckable bitch. Your ass is one third of the reason you have a job. And as for not liking to get fucked in the ass, bullshit! I’ve seen you cumming with my cock buried in your ass. Maybe it ain’t your favorite way to get fucked. But you like it when it happens as long as it’s done right. If that moron at the bar tonight had a clue you would have cum like a bitch in heat when he was fucking your ass. Finish your beer and get over here.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.