Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

I was still sitting there more than an hour later when my front door opened and two large men walked in as if they had every right to be there. The normal reaction any woman would have had under those circumstances would be panic. A scream would have been totally appropriate.

I was certainly startled. But I’m not scared. I’ve been half expecting someone to come to my door. I thought they’d ring the doorbell and wait to be admitted. But this works, too. In truth the suspense has been killing me. I’ve rested long enough. I was beginning to hope someone would show up to take my mind off of my worries about the state of my marriage when Rob finds out what I’ve been doing in his absence.

One of the two men seems vaguely familiar but I can’t say from where. Both men are very large, muscular men in their mid to late thirties. They look as though they spend a lot of time in the gym although they don’t look like they’re obsessed. Maybe just trying to maintain. His arms and shoulders are huge, but he looks like he might be starting to develop a bit of a beer belly now. The second man looks enough like him that they could be related.

They started smiling as soon as they spotted me sitting in the living room in only my new shoes. I thought it strange they didn’t say anything at first. They didn’t warn me to be quiet. They made no threats. They didn’t even tell me Josh sent them, though I assume he did.

I remained seated, waiting to find out what they have in mind. They stood in front of me, ogling my naked body and turning me on. I probably should have been scared or upset. Any other woman would have been under these circumstances. Instead I find myself thinking this is just the distraction I need to take my mind off of what’s going to happen tomorrow when my husband comes home.

The man who looks familiar finally spoke. He smiled down at me and said, “You don’t recognize me, do you?”

I shook my head and said, “I know I’ve seen you somewhere but I don’t remember where.”

“But you aren’t scared? Two large men you don’t know just barged into your home. You’re sitting there naked, and I have to say it looks very good on you. But you aren’t scared?”

I smiled. But it was a timid, “wait and see” kind of smile. I shrugged and said, “It’s been a strange week. Josh said he might send someone to my house this evening.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“I was just thinking I could use the distraction. I’m worried about tomorrow.”

He turned to his companion and started to speak and when he did I suddenly remembered where I’ve seen him before. He’s one of the security guards at the plant! I feel a bit better about having him here now that I know where he works. I probably shouldn’t. He could still be a very violent man. But at least he isn’t a pervert Josh selected at random and sent over from the adult toy store. He hasn’t come here to take me back to that glory hole for the evening. Or at least I hope that isn’t what he has in mind.

He saw the sudden recognition on my face and said, “Yeah. I’m Lucas. I’m the guy who really wanted to check you for weapons at the security desk the other day.”

I chuckled and said, “You look a lot bigger when I’m sitting down and you’re standing up.”

He introduced me to one of his fellow security guards, Jim, and I stood up and offered them a beer or a glass of wine. They accepted the beer and no doubt enjoyed the view as they watched me walk away.

I returned with their beers and Lucas ordered me to lead the way to my bedroom. So much for getting acquainted first! But that’s okay. I don’t really care about getting to know either man better or developing a relationship with them. I’m glad they’re here. I’m as anxious to be used as they are to use me.

I peeled back my bedspread and blanket and then watched the guys undress. There were no surprises waiting for me in their pants. Both came equipped with pretty much average cocks, about seven inches long and fat enough that I know I’m going to enjoy the way they feel inside me without causing me any pain.

They put me on my knees and took turns using my mouth to get warmed up. After a minute or two they stepped back and ordered me to stand. They arranged me on the bed on my hands and knees. Lucas fucked me from behind while Jim crawled up onto the bed in front of me.

I eagerly sucked on Jim’s cock while Lucas began fucking me violently from behind. Jim told me not to make him cum, just suck his cock enough to keep it hard. But after only a few minutes he said, “Fuck it. That feels great. You’re very good at this. Go ahead and suck me off. I’ll fuck your cunt later.”

A true romantic! But that’s fine with me. I’ve learned in the past week or so that I really enjoy sucking a cock while I’m getting fucked, and vice versa. I put a little more effort into sucking his cock, but not so much that I couldn’t enjoy what Lucas is doing.

Jim’s orgasm was probably delayed a couple of times when I started enjoying what Lucas was doing so much that I climaxed. But it wasn’t long before both men joined me. Lucas came first. He was still grinding his pelvis against me as his cock went soft inside of me when Jim grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled back until just the head of his cock was in my mouth and finished himself off with his hand.

I swallowed his hot load easily but we remained in that same position for what seemed like a long time before the men finally let me go. They got out of bed and Lucas said, “Josh told me about a sexy dress you have that he’s very fond of seeing you in when he takes you out. He says you have a hard time keeping your tits covered when you wear it. Take a shower and put it on.”

They were dressed and waiting in my bedroom when I returned from taking a shower. They watched me put my shoes back on and then put what little there is of that dress on. I explained to them just as I did to Josh that I’m supposed to wear a top under it. They agreed with Josh, however. They like it just fine with nothing under it but my tits.

I grabbed my purse and followed them out to their car. I sat between them in the front seat of their older Crown Victoria. I wondered if Lucas owns a car like this because it looks like a police car but I didn’t say anything. I prefer to think that he’s a nice, normal guy. Not a rent-a-cop who goes out at night and plays at being a real cop. I don’t really think he’s one of those creeps. It’s just a wild thought that flickered through my sex addled brain when I saw the car.

Both men groped me on the drive. Jim put his arm around my shoulder. His hand slid the strap of my dress out of the way and came to rest on my tit. He spent the entire time amusing himself and arousing me by playing with my nipple.

Lucas, meanwhile, teased my increasingly moist pussy with his free hand while he drove. They talked to each other about what a good fuck I am and what a talented cocksucker. Pretty much the only thing either man said directly to me was when Lucas asked me if I’m still going to be as much fun after my husband gets home tomorrow.

Great! He brings up the one subject I’m trying so hard not to think about! I responded, “I hope not. Things can never go back to the way they were. I’ve experienced too much and I’ve changed too much in the last week. And even if I wanted to turn back the clock the duties of my new job pretty much guarantee my old life has come to an end. But I hope my life can be a little more normal than it is now. I won’t lie and say I haven’t enjoyed the things I’ve done this week. But a girl can’t live like this. It’s fun, but it’s just too much.”

He drove to the edge of town and turned off the road into a rough, rutted dirt parking lot full of cars. He parked as close as he could to a large, redneck bar. I’m not familiar with this area but this place seems to be out in the middle of nowhere. As far as I can tell there isn’t another building anywhere nearby. The big neon signs on the building tout dancing and cold beer. I relaxed a little more when I didn’t see any signs advertising live nude girls inside. It’s apparently just a big, loud bar, not a strip club or some other kind of sexually oriented business.

I heard the sound of a live band playing country music from halfway across the parking lot even before they opened the car doors. There are some exceptions, but in general I’m not especially fond of country music. I reminded myself to count my blessings. I’d prefer a club featuring music appealing to my tastes, but at least they aren’t taking me to the glory hole. I have no desire to do that again ... I don’t think.

Although we seem to be out in the middle of nowhere the parking lot is packed. We got out of the car and I stood there putting the straps back in place over my nipples. While making myself marginally presentable I was thinking, ‘Why can’t we just go to À Son Insu, watch the women in the mirrored alcoves undress and have a few quiet drinks?’

The men escorted me into the crowded club with their arms locked in mine. They held my arms down at my sides so I can’t adjust the straps on my dress. It wasn’t an accident. By the time we located an empty table and took a seat one of my nipples had escaped from under the strap that was never meant to protect my modesty and so felt no obligation to do so. People noticed, of course. But judging by their smiles no one seemed to mind.

We ordered drinks when we finally were able to grab a waitress. I had to show her my fake I.D. but it was just a formality. She didn’t really care. She was just covering her ass. She accepted it without question. Jim remained at our table. As soon as the waitress left to get our drinks, Lucas pulled me to my feet and said, “Don’t adjust your dress until we return to our seats.”

The order didn’t surprise me, though it did give me pause. This doesn’t strike me as the kind of place where a girl can go around with her tits hanging out without pissing someone off. There are a lot of couples here who just came to drink and dance and have a good time. I can just imagine some chunky redneck broad getting jealous and attacking me for flashing my tits at her husband or boyfriend on the dance floor.

Lucas led me out onto the dance floor. As I said, I don’t like country music and I don’t really know how to dance to it. But the floor is so crowded it didn’t matter. We could hardly move.

Hardly move or not, it was only a matter of seconds before both of my nipples were exposed along with most of my right tit. And it wasn’t long before people started to notice. Those who didn’t notice on their own were soon having my tits pointed out to them. Everyone was so focused on my tits that it took them a while to notice that every time I wiggled my ass my skirt flipped up enough to expose far too much of what is supposed to remain hidden under it. But eventually they noticed that, too.

As expected, I got some dirty looks from some of the women. But not all of them! I was surprised to see that many of the women found my wardrobe problem amusing, too. Of course none of the men around me seemed to be upset.

We stayed out there through three ungodly long songs before Lucas finally pulled me off the dance floor and back to our table. As soon as he started leading me away I reached for the straps but he pulled my hand down and said, “I told you, not until we return to our seats.”

SHIT!! It seems like everyone in the fucking club is staring at me! And god! I’m getting so fucking turned on!

We returned to our seats and I gulped down almost half my beer before I finally adjusted my dress. I didn’t get much time to rest, though. It wasn’t long before Jim decided he wants to dance. I received the same instructions from him and my troubles with my dress continued. We stayed in that loud club for almost three hours. If I wasn’t dancing with Lucas or Jim I was dancing with any one of a dozen other men who were all anxious to get a closer look, and occasionally a feel, of my often exposed charms.

In fact, as men began to notice I’m allowing my dance partners to touch me the touching increased exponentially. First it was my exposed breasts upon which they focused all their attention. But then, especially during the slow dances, they began exploring below the waist as well. From that moment on my ass was exposed more than it wasn’t.

I spent so much time doing what passed for dancing in that crowded club while getting groped almost constantly that not only was I exhausted, but I was sober as a judge. My escorts never gave me enough time to finish the second beer I ordered. I was delighted when the men stood up and we started out of the club. Since not long after we arrived I’ve been looking forward to returning to my house and getting fucked hard one last time before I have to get up and pick my husband up at the airport.

Do you remember what they say about being careful what you wish for? It quickly was made clear to me we weren’t finished humiliating me yet. We walked out of the club. I sighed loudly, so happy to be leaving that loud, twangy music behind. But instead of heading for the car, Lucas led me around to a picnic area under some trees on the side of the club. It’s all set up for large barbeques.

There’s lighting for the area. I guess they have parties out here some nights. But the lights aren’t turned on. The only light we have now is the light from the neon signs on the front of the building. It’s enough, though, once my eyes adjusted.

There’s enough light that I can see there are about a dozen men waiting for us. As soon as I saw them I knew what they have planned for me. I probably should be upset. But I’m not. I’m pretty horny after spending several hours in a crowded club with my boobs exposed, allowing myself to be groped by any man so inclined.

Lucas lowered the straps on my dress as we approached the men, exposing my tits to the men who are obviously waiting to fuck me. We came to a stop in front of them and Lucas lowered the zipper holding the waist of my little dress in place over my ass. He took a step back and said, “Take it off.”

I pushed the dress down off of my hips, stepped out of it and looked for a place to put it. He took it from me and draped it around his neck. Before he threw me to the salivating crowd of horny men who are waiting anxiously to vent their lust on me, he bent me over the end of one of the tables and slammed his cock into me. He fucked me just as violently as he did before we left my house and god it felt great!

While he fucked me, between the loud grunts we both emitted as he slammed his cock into me, he explained to the men who have gathered closer to watch, “Her husband comes home tomorrow, boys. This may be the last chance we get to fuck her for a while. Make every stroke count.”

That made no sense. He’s just saying it to degrade me. He wants to make sure they know I’m married and fucking around behind my husband’s back. It worked, though. I’m not so far gone that I’m not embarrassed by the things I’ve been doing this week. I enjoy them. But my conscience isn’t dead. My misdeeds come with more than enough self loathing to keep it alive.

The men waiting to fuck me, however, seem to love the idea that they’re about to gangbang a cheating young housewife behind her husband’s back.

For most of the next two hours they left me bent over that table. A couple of the men either got impatient or they preferred having me do all the work. Every now and then one of them would climb up on the picnic table, place his hard cock in my face and lie back and relax while I sucked him off.

I’m pretty certain the dozen men who were waiting for us under those trees when we left the club were not the only men who fucked me. It seemed as though more men were showing up as men climaxed inside of me and went home or went back inside for a drink. I think they were sending more men out, probably telling them there’s a nymphomaniac out here taking on all comers.

It was after two in the morning when Lucas finally announced that the two men who had their cocks plugged into my body at the moment are going to have to be the last two. There were some very disappointed drunks standing around watching and waiting their turns but Lucas and Jim are both very large guys. No one did much more than grumble in disappointment.

I, on the other hand, am delighted that the festivities are at an end. I’m tired and sore and more than ready for the experience to be over. I’ll admit I enjoyed a few very pleasant orgasms in the beginning. But I’m pretty certain I haven’t had one for more than an hour now. I’m no longer enjoying an unusual and exciting sexual experience. When it stops being erotic it’s just friction, large bodies slamming into me from behind while I swallow one mouthful of cum after another. I’m tired and I’m sore. As much as I enjoy a good gangbang, this one has gone on long enough and is becoming more than a little unpleasant.

The last two men finished with me, eventually. These guys are all at least half past sober and it takes them a long time to get a nut and pull out of me. Most of the crowd remained after the gangbang ended, just standing around and watching quietly. I assume no one is going to leave as long as I’m still naked.

Lucas is holding my dress and my purse. But I’m a mess. I don’t want to put my dress on until I find something with which I can clean up a little. My pussy is sopping wet. Cum is oozing out of me and there are rivulets of sticky, slowly drying cum running down my legs almost to my new shoes.

I have a small sandwich bag of moist towelettes I keep in my purse. But they aren’t adequate to the job of cleaning up the mess these men have made of me from the waist down. Finally, one of the guys realized my problem and suggested, “I think one of my kids left a beach towel in my trunk. Want me to get it?”

Lucas happily accepted his offer, of course. He doesn’t want me getting in his car in this condition. While the man rushed off to get the towel and all the men who are still gathered around me enjoyed staring at my naked body, I find I’m mildly amused by my reaction to the man’s words. His kids?! I looked around at the men and wondered how many of them are married and have wives waiting for them at home. And then I almost laughed out loud. I’m picking my husband up at the airport in the morning!! I’m as bad as they are. Hell! I’m worse!

The man returned in a minute or two and handed me the towel. It’s damp and dirty. It smells musty like a hamper full of old clothes but it will have to do. Everyone watched as I used the towel to clean the trails of drying cock cream from my legs. Even though I’ve had sex with most if not all of them it’s embarrassing to do something personal like this in front of them. So of course I feel myself starting to get turned on even though my pussy is so sore I almost can’t touch it to wipe it clean.

Ignoring the pain in my groin I lifted one foot up onto the seat of the picnic table and I cleaned myself up as well as I could with only a damp, nasty towel. Then I rolled it up and tried to hand it back to the man who provided it. He cocked his eyebrow at me and shook his head. With a wry grin he said, “No thanks. Just toss it. I don’t think I want my wife finding that in the laundry.”

There were a lot of amused chuckles from my audience as I tossed the towel into a nearby trash can. I asked Lucas for my purse and finished cleaning up with the moist towelettes from my personal supply. Finally I put my dress on and the party broke up.

I didn’t fully appreciate just how sore I was until we started walking back to the car. Those first few steps kind of took my breath away. My pubic mound felt as though someone had started a fire on it. I expected that. What surprised me was how sore my stomach is, my guts. I hurt deep inside. I feel the way I did after Will fucked me!

Lucas did something unexpected when we reached my house. He really surprised and impressed me. He got out of the car and escorted me to my door! I wasn’t expecting that sort of gentlemanly behavior. He waited until I was safely inside, wished me goodnight and thanked me for a very entertaining evening.

I smiled and admitted that although I’m sore and exhausted I enjoyed it, too.

He grinned and said, “I don’t know if we’ll be able to do this again. But that doesn’t mean we can’t get together now and then if you’re interested. There’s a nice little private room behind the security desk. I’m looking forward to enjoying your sweet pussy until I’m old and gray.”

I had to smile. No matter what happens between Rob and me tomorrow, it sounds like I have an interesting future ahead of me at Porter Electronics. I replied, “I don’t know what’s going to happen, either. But I’m looking forward to seeing you again, even if it’s just a quickie in your backroom.”

We said goodnight again and I closed and locked the door. I took what was either my third or fourth shower of the day. I’ve lost track. I set my alarm for nine the next morning. I knew if I didn’t I’d sleep until noon. I was really dragging ass when I finally collapsed into bed. All my worries of what tomorrow will bring were pushed into the background by exhaustion. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow!

I slept as though in a coma for the full six hours. I was so out of it I didn’t hear the alarm for almost fifteen minutes. The irritating buzzing sound finally managed to penetrate my stupor and I reached up and shut it off without ever opening my eyes. I still feel like I’ve been drugged. It could have been worse, though. I could have been hung over, too. I forced myself to get up and take yet another shower. We’re going to have one hell of a water bill this month. I started to make the bed before I remembered what I did on those sheets last night. I put fresh sheets on the bed and put the soiled sheets in the washing machine.

I spent a long time trying to decide what to wear to the airport. I finally decided on another summer dress from my high school collection. I want to look as sexy as I can for Rob without looking too much like the slut I’ve become.

I got dressed, trying without much success to avoid thinking about all the terrible things my husband is going to learn about me today and worrying how he’s going to take it. The moment of truth is almost here. I can no longer tell myself that it’s something to worry about on another day. Not anymore. The day is here.

I put on a pair of my old shoes and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I decided I look fine but then, just as I was about to leave the bedroom I decided to put on a pair of the sexy new ones I just bought. They make me look hot and they’ll give Rob just the smallest hint that things have changed in our lives. Maybe if he’s hit with a few of the milder changes a little bit at a time the major blow he’s going to receive when Josh shows up won’t be fatal to our marriage.

At the last moment I remembered to move my BMW next door. I parked it in Ski’s driveway. When I got out Ski came to the side door of his house and wished me luck. I thanked him, got in Rob’s old car and headed for the airport.

With every mile I traveled the moment I’ll have to look Rob in the eyes and think about all the secrets I’m keeping drew nearer and my terror increased. I tried to assuage my guilt by reminding myself Rob’s lies got me into this situation. I told myself that, at least in the beginning, I wasn’t a willing participant in the terrible and exciting things Josh has made me do. But it didn’t help. That circumstance changed quickly, much too quickly. I started to become a willing victim with my very first orgasm, the one I enjoyed only minutes after Josh arrived at my house that day. I had been much too easy to turn into an obedient little slave girl.

By the time Josh left my house that Thursday, a week after the Friday poker game, I was more than anxious to see him again. From that moment on I have no excuse for my behavior. There isn’t one justification for my inexcusable conduct that I can offer in mitigation. In one afternoon Josh turned me into a slut. From that moment on I’m responsible for everything I’ve let Josh and all those other men do to me because I allowed it to happen.

I may be able to lie to everyone else, or at least everyone but Josh. But I can’t lie to myself. I’ve enjoyed every perverted thing he has made me do since he arrived at my house that first afternoon. No matter how this situation came about, I’m not the woman I was two weeks ago. I’m not the woman Rob thought he was marrying. And if I’m given an ultimatum, if I have to choose between my marriage as it was before the night of the poker game and the life I’m living now, I’m not certain which I’ll choose. I don’t know if it’s even possible for me to give all this up and go back to being the woman Rob thinks I am.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.