Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

I was dressed and waiting the next day when Mr. Porter called. I’m not certain if I was more anxious to pick up my first paycheck or to use that as an excuse to go for a drive in my new car. He finally called at nine and ordered me to be in his office by ten. I sat at the kitchen table staring at the clock, counting the seconds until it was time to leave.

I arrived with a few minutes to spare. Mrs. Stanley informed Mr. Porter I was waiting and we talked for a few minutes while waiting for him to call me in. She pretty much knocked the wind out of me when she smiled sweetly and said, “I know what you do in there, you know.”

I was shocked by her statement. But what shocked me even more was the way she said it. It wasn’t an accusation or an indictment. She doesn’t seem to think I’m some sort of whore because I’m fucking our boss. That isn’t the reaction I expected from her.

She chuckled when she saw the look on my face and said, “I wouldn’t want to fuck the old goat. But I think it’s pretty hot that he’s fucking you.”

Another shock! I would have thought that sweet looking lady would cut out her tongue before using the word fuck!

I didn’t know how to respond. I stood in front of her desk, blushing furiously and totally at a loss for words. Finally she smiled and said, “Relax. Really! It’s okay. We’ll have more time to talk next week.”

And then I was saved by the buzzer. She picked up the phone, said “Yes, sir,” and waved me toward the door.

Before I reached the door she hung up and said, “Don’t say anything to him. I don’t want him to know. I think he’d be embarrassed.”

I nodded and tried to compose myself before I tapped on his door and entered his office.

Mr. Porter looked up and grinned at me when I came in. He directed me to stand in front of his desk and undress. While I was taking my clothes off he said, “Josh tells me you have a part time job working two nights a week in a private club.”

I wonder if Josh tells Mr. Porter everything I do. I hope not. I don’t think I like the idea of him knowing about things like the glory hole or the theater we went to last night.

I nodded and then promised him the hours wouldn’t interfere with my day job.

He replied, “Oh, I’m not worried about that. I’m just glad he told me. That club sounds very interesting. I’m going over there next week and apply for a membership. I wish I could have been there when he took you there for your very first time. I would have loved to have seen your face when you went to the club after trying on all those clothes and realized what a show you’d just put on.”

Just being reminded of it sent a thrill through my body. I nodded and said, “It was definitely an epiphany. Every time I think back on that moment of realization I can still just about have an orgasm. It’s sad that I can never experience that moment again.”

He chuckled and said, “I love your attitude. I think a lot of women would have an entirely different reaction.”

I sighed and said, “Yeah, normal women. I’m not the same woman I was when Rob left for Atlanta. I guess I didn’t know myself very well. What terrifies me is that Rob doesn’t know about the changes Josh has put me through. I’m pretty sure he isn’t going to like it.”

I stood there naked and his eyes roamed my body as we discussed the new me and some of my experiences. He stood up and began to unbuckle his belt while he said, “Your husband was a bit of a fuck-up when he started out here. I would have fired him after some of the things he did. He was dangerous and his fuck ups cost me a lot of money a couple of times. Josh and I talked about letting him go several times. I’m extremely glad now that I didn’t.

“To be honest, Josh wanted me to fire him. He asked me to a couple of times. I didn’t. I don’t like firing people and I felt kind of sorry for the kid. I’ve noticed, though, that since Josh met you he seems to be taking it easier on Rob. But I have to be honest. I can’t help thinking that you might be happier without the little fuck up.

I sighed and said, “That’s the kind of thing you can say when your heart isn’t invested. I love Rob. He’s my high school sweetheart. I suppose it’s hard to believe considering all the terrible things I’m doing now. But I really do love him. I hate thinking about how much he’s going to be hurt when he finds out ... well, everything. I think Josh is wrong about him. Rob is just a nice, normal guy.

“He got pissed the night of the poker game when Josh told him he wanted to see my tits. You should have seen his face. I thought he was going to attack Josh even though he had to know Josh could easily kick his ass.

“And as for his fuck ups, he hasn’t really said anything to me. But I get the impression he wasn’t given adequate training. I’m not certain that wasn’t intentional.”

Mr. Porter gave me a thoughtful look but didn’t say anything. He had his cock out by that point in the discussion. He leaned back against the front of his desk and pointed to the floor in front of him. As I eagerly knelt at his feet and started sucking his cock he said, “Josh thinks Rob’s reaction was for your benefit. Josh is the expert when it comes to perverts. I tend to trust his judgment.”

I can only hope he’s right. I forced my worries about my marriage to the back of my mind and concentrated on pleasing Mr. Porter’s cock. He quickly began to moan with pleasure. After a few minutes he moaned loudly and said, “I was going to fuck you once you got my dick hard. But damn, girl! I can’t. Not this time. Fuck you’re good at this!!”

A few minutes later he was cumming in my mouth. I guess he must have missed me. I had to swallow several times before his climax slowly came to an end. I remained on my knees in front of him, holding his softening cock in my mouth and gently swallowing the last few drops of cum as his cock drained. I didn’t move until he indicated he was finished using me. I like that phrase. It turns me on to know that he’s “using me.” I really have become a sick chick!

He finally relaxed and gently pulled his cock out of my mouth. I smiled up at him and asked, “Would you like me to get you hard again so you can fuck me? I have all day.”

He chuckled and said, “We’re going to get along just fine, sweetheart. I appreciate the offer but believe it or not I have work to do. You can go ahead and get dressed now.”

I stood up and put my clothes back on. He handed me my first paycheck and said, “You’re worth every penny.”

It could have been worse. Fortunately, I’m on Rob’s insurance so they didn’t deduct for that. After taxes, Social Security and the company retirement plan my twelve hundred dollar paycheck has been whittled down to only eight hundred and sixty-six dollars. But I haven’t done much to earn it and it’s more than a little embarrassing that my gross pay for a week is more than what Rob brings home in a month. A check for the full amount would have been nicer but I can’t complain.

I thanked him and told him I’m looking forward to being more available next week.

He shrugged and said, “We’ll have to be careful not to offend Mrs. Stanley’s sensibilities. But I’m certain we’ll find time for you to indulge my sexual appetites.”

I had to bite my tongue to keep from revealing what Mrs. Stanley told me a few minutes ago. I can’t wait to talk to her at length about my relationship with Mr. Porter.

I said goodbye and left his office. Mrs. Stanley looked up and smiled when I quietly pulled the door to his office closed behind me. I went to her desk to say goodbye. Then I asked, “Are you aware everyone is afraid you’re going to find out about the terrible things happening to me in there and be offended?”

She chuckled and said, “I guess I’m not quite the prude they think I am.”

“Am I the first woman ... you wouldn’t know! You don’t know how this came about, do you? You don’t know how I got this job or why I’m doing what I’m doing?”

She shook her head and said, “No. But I knew what you were here for the first time I saw you come in. And I knew what you did in there. Well, not exactly, of course, not the intimate details. But in general, I knew something of a sexual nature happened in there.”

We smiled at each other for a moment, more comfortable with each other now that a barrier has been removed. She glanced at the clock and asked, “Are you busy? Would you like to go to lunch?”

I’m going to be working closely with her next week and I don’t doubt I’ll be spending a lot of time with Mr. Porter, too. It’s in my best interest to be friends with her. But that consideration aside, I’m curious about her. I nodded and said, “I’d like that. Where and when?”

We agreed to meet at a nearby restaurant at noon. I told her I’d get there early and get a table. I went out to my car and sat there trying to think of what I could do to pass the time for an hour. I thought about going to the bank and depositing my paycheck but I decided I’d better wait until I see how things work out with Rob tomorrow. I may need the money to find a place to live.

Instead, I went to the bank, cashed my check and then went to the little shoe store where Josh took me shopping for my sexy new shoes. The clerk recognized me in an instant and his face lit up. He greeted me warmly and after exchanging greetings I explained that I like the shoes I got here so much I want another pair.

He couldn’t stop grinning. He led me to the display featuring the sort of slut shoes I’m shopping for. On the way he said, “I’m so glad you’ve come back. I think about you all the time. And I hope I’m not being too forward, but if you’re interested I would happily give you a big discount on any purchase you make in exchange for ... well, you know.”

I smiled and said, “That’s very nice of you. Thank you. Let’s see what we can find that I can afford. I just got my first paycheck at my new job. But I’m just a receptionist. I can’t afford to spend a hundred and fifty dollars or more every time I buy shoes.”

He put his arm around my shoulders affectionately and said, “Don’t worry about the price. We’ll work something out. I want to make you as happy as you made me.”

He’s being so sweet I feel guilty. I feel as though I’m taking advantage of him. Together we selected two pairs to try on. Both have heels as high as the ones Josh bought for me the last time I was here but are in slightly different styles.

I suspect he could have remembered my shoe size if he had to. But that would have taken a lot of fun out of the experience for both of us. I took a seat, ignoring the way my dress pulled up baring my thighs almost to my panties. He pulled the little footstool up and sat down, staring unashamedly at my underwear. I slumped down in my chair slightly, spread my knees as far apart as the arms of the chair would permit and lifted my foot. He continued to stare up my skirt at my panty covered pussy with a hungry expression on his face as he reached out, supported my ankle with one hand and removed my shoe very, very slowly.

He sat there holding onto my ankle for a very long time, even lightly caressing my feet for a moment before he gently lowered my foot to the floor. We repeated the process with my left foot. This time I made it even more interesting. While he was holding my left foot up and slowly removing my shoe I casually reached down, pulled my skirt up to my waist and reached into my panties to gently massage my moist pussy. I smiled at the poor, horny guy and said, “For some reason, buying shoes here is extremely stimulating. Why do you suppose that is?”

He smiled weakly, never taking his eyes from the way my fingers are moving sensuously under the thin material of my panties. He finally put my shoe down and lowered my foot to the floor. He doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to measure my feet so I continued to rub myself until I realized I’m going to have an orgasm. I leaned back and slumped down in my seat a little farther, closed my eyes and whispered, “I’m going to cum. Help me. Touch me.”

I don’t know where that came from. But it was heartfelt.

He reacted instantly. He worked his fingers under the leg band of my panties and they slipped easily inside of me. It’s not the first time he has had his fingers inside of me. He felt me up when Josh brought me here for my first pair of very high heels. But I’m not nearly as uptight now as I was the first time I came here. And this time it’s my idea. I’m the one who got things started today. His touch turned out to be just what I needed.

Almost as soon as his fingers entered me I cried out, “God yes!!” And then I came like crazy.

We both stopped moving. I slowly opened my eyes, smiled and said, “Thank you. I needed that.”

He slowly removed his fingers from my pussy and we stared into each other’s eyes as he slowly sucked them clean, obviously savoring the taste of my juices. It seemed to take us both a couple of minutes to remember why I’m here.

He finally shook his head and said, “Lady, you’re killing me! And I love it!”

He helped me to stand and with one of his hands resting high up on my thigh he measured my left foot. I turned slightly then and he repeated the process with my right foot. I sat back down and he stood up. He made no attempt to hide his hard cock pressing against the front of his pants. I reached out and pressed my hand against it and said, “We’ll take care of this in a few minutes.”

He moaned and a violent shudder shook his body. He backed away and hurried into the back to find the shoes we picked out a few minutes ago.

The games began again when he returned and sat back down. My skirt is still up to my waist but while he was out of the room I had removed my panties and stuffed them in my purse. He stared at my exposed sex for a very long time before he put the shoe boxes down and without ever taking his eyes from the part of my body which so fascinates him he reached down and picked up a shoe.

We took our time putting the shoes on. They felt pretty good from the moment I slipped my feet into them. He helped me to my feet so I could walk up and down on the carpet to see how they feel when I walk in them. I held my skirt up to my waist as I walked back and forth across the room. I like them. I like the way they look and I like the way they feel. And of course I like the way they make my legs and my ass look when I’m wearing them.

I returned to my seat and asked him what he thought. He stared at my pussy and quietly exclaimed, “Perfect! Absolute perfection!”

I don’t think he even noticed the shoes. I tried on the second pair in just exactly the same manner I did the first. It was just as exciting for both of us the second time. I returned to my seat after walking up and down the carpet in the second pair of shoes. I like both styles and they’re equally comfortable. I couldn’t choose between them. I decided to leave the decision up to him.

I held my feet up one at a time so he could remove the shoes. He was kind enough to help me back into my shoes. While he was doing that I said, “I can’t decide. I like them both. Which do you think I should get.”

He sighed and said, “Take them both!”

I laughed and said, “No. I like you. I don’t want to take advantage of you and I can’t afford both pairs. Which pair do you think is sexier?”

He looked down at the two pairs of shoes I just tried on and thought about it for a moment. Finally he looked back up at me and said, “I’ve been selling shoes for almost thirty years, most of that time I’ve been here in my own store. You are the nicest, and the sexiest customer I’ve ever had the pleasure of serving. Business has been very good this week. I’ll let you have both pairs at cost. That’s about a hundred and twenty dollars. Does that sound fair?”

I really don’t want to take advantage of the poor guy. I’m having as much fun shopping here as he’s having when I come in. I made a counter offer. “I’ll take both pair for a hundred and fifty if you’ll take me into the back and fuck me. I’d like to give you more but my husband and I haven’t been married long and we’ve been very poor up until I got my new job a week ago. Things are changing quickly but I still have to watch my pennies until things kind of even out in our lives. If you’re going to fuck me, though, we have to hurry. I’m meeting a friend for lunch.”

He chuckled and said, “You aren’t very good at bargaining, miss. But you’re sweet. I accept.”

He put the shoes in the boxes and stood up. He closed his door and put a sign in the window that said, “Back in ten minutes.”

We went to the counter and I paid him the cash. He stuffed the cash in a drawer under the counter and we went into the back. I was in a hurry so I didn’t undress. I lifted my skirt up over my ass and leaned over a stack of boxes.

I looked back over my shoulder and watched him getting ready to fuck me. He’s staring in awe at my ass while he all but tears his pants off. He pushed his pants and shorts down. It would have been nice if the cock about to enter me were as long and as fat as the cock belonging to Josh. But I’m feeling extremely horny. I’ve been horny since I sucked Mr. Porter’s cock and this has been the second most exciting shoe shopping experience of my life. I’m so primed for a hard cock I’m pretty certain his very thin six inch cock will be able to do the job. Just the knowledge that this older Asian man is fucking me will probably put me over the edge.

I was right. He plunged his narrow cock into me and his body slammed into my ass. I grunted and tensed up and on the very next stroke I had my first orgasm. I cried out as I climaxed and a moment later I came again. We’d only just started but when my pussy clamped down on him he swore loudly and came inside of me. He continued to grind against me and even though I could feel his cock beginning to shrink up and slip out of me I managed one last small orgasm before we separated.

I’ve been amazed at how easily I seem to reach orgasm lately. I’ve always been very orgasmic. I nearly always climax when Rob and I make love. But lately, I suppose because of the almost constant state of arousal which has become my life now, I seem to be able to climax very quickly with very little stimulation. I’m certainly grateful for the fact that I’m capable of experiencing multiple orgasms! If I were really like a man and it was “one and done” I think I’d be very frustrated.

He leaned down over me, reached under me and cupped my breasts. He kissed the back of my neck and said, “I hope that by the time I retire I’ll have sold you more shoes than Imelda Marcos had in her collection.”

I chuckled and replied, “I hope so, too. I love shopping here.”

He let me use his bathroom to clean up while he was putting his pants back together. I thought about leaving my panties in my purse. I’m still kind of horny and going commando just increases that pleasant feeling. But on second thought, just in case there might be a little more cum up inside of me I put them back on. I left a few minutes later with two new pairs of shoes and just enough time to beat Mrs. Stanley to the restaurant.

I put the shoe boxes in my trunk. That’s just about all there’s room for in that tiny trunk. I got in and put the top down. Fortunately I don’t have far to go. I had fun but I spent entirely too much time in the shoe store. I parked and rushed across the parking lot. I just beat the lunch crowd and got a table before the place started filling up.

With a little advice from the waiter I ordered a glass of very tasty white wine and sat there enjoying the afterglow of not perfect but very pleasant sex while I waited for Mrs. Stanley to join me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.