Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

After my shower in the morning I put on my shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that one of the things I’m going to do with my first paycheck is return to that shoe store. I have found that not only do I love the way my legs and my ass look in these rather extreme heels but I’m actually so comfortable I have come to prefer these shoes to my old ones!

While consuming my normal boring breakfast of coffee and toast I heard the garbage truck coming down the street. After it went by my doorbell rang. It was Ski. He came over to tell me he returned my garbage can to its normal place beside the house.

I smiled, reasonably certain he has more in mind than being a good neighbor. I invited him in for a cup of coffee and he eagerly accepted. He tried to act as though he thinks I’m fully clothed. He really, really tried to look me in the eyes as we talked. I felt so sorry for him. I know he’s just trying to be nice. Finally I said, “Oh stop it, Ski. I don’t mind if you look at my tits. I like it that you think I’m sexy. I enjoyed what we did last night, too. I’m not busy now. Would you like to do it again? Or would you like to do something else? You said it’s been a long time since you got laid. How would you like to fuck a girl who really likes getting fucked?”

I’m more than a little surprised at myself. I sound much more confident and comfortable with my sexuality than I actually am. Ski’s shyness probably has a lot to do with that. But I meant everything I just said. I’m sitting here getting turned on by the lust I see in his eyes. It’s still embarrassing, but it’s also exciting to have a man look at me naked. It turns me on to see that look on their faces, the desire and the need. I never realized how much it turns me on until Josh came along and loosened society’s puritanical hold on me.

Ski looks like he feels a little bit guilty about the way he’s reacting even though it’s more my fault than his that he’s sitting there getting all turned on. He sounded sad when he sighed and said, “I’d be crazy not to want you, Renee. You’re beautiful and you are without a doubt the sexiest girl I’ve ever met. But I like you and I don’t want you to get the idea I only like you for the sex. I don’t want to be your boyfriend or your lover. I want to be your friend. But I’d be lying if I tried to say that I’ve thought about anything but having sex with you since the other day when that guy brought you home with your dress hanging open.

“And last night ... I’ll remember what you did for me as long as I live. Yes, I want to have sex with you. But I don’t want to take advantage of you. I don’t want to do anything to hurt you or to cause you to have regrets.”

I smiled and placed my hand over his. His obviously heartfelt response to my offer is touching. I said, “You’re an honorable man, Ski. And I do consider you my friend, one of my few friends. That’s why I was able to open up to you last night the way I did. Trust me. You have nothing to feel guilty about. I like sex, probably as much as you do. Rob always said I have a man’s sexual appetite. He’s right. I do. I love sex. And I enjoyed what we did last night, too. Just tell me what you want to do. Your wish is my command.”

I don’t think he’s totally convinced. But the poor guy is only human. He smiled nervously and said, “I’d really like to make ... to fuck you.”

He flushed and said, “I’ve never said that to a woman before, certainly not in those words. It seems strange to say that, especially to a beautiful young woman like you. You really are way out of my league and we both know it.”

“Don’t say things like that! You’re a very nice man. And you’re my friend. I don’t like it when people talk about my friends that way.”

I stood up and pulled him to his feet. I reached down and cupped the rigid bulge in the front of his pants and said, “Come on. Let’s find someplace warm to put this.”

His eyes rolled up in his head and he moaned loudly. He drew a deep breath, exhaled slowly and muttered, “Damn! Girl, if Rob kicks you out I’ll marry you in a heartbeat.”

I laughed and thanked him for the offer. Then I led the way to my bedroom once again. I turned when I reached my bed and a crazy idea popped into my head. I smiled and asked, “Is there anything else your wife wouldn’t let you do that you’ve always wanted to try?”

He looked at me curiously, trying to figure out what I was asking.

I moved closer and began helping him out of his clothes. I took his shirt off and I was peeling his undershirt off when I asked, “Have you ever tried anal sex?”

He blushed furiously. He was about to vehemently deny that the thought has ever occurred to him. I saw it in his eyes. But I saw something else there, too. I saw what he was trying to hide. He’s intrigued and he has thought about it ... wondered about it. It’s obvious, though, that he’s embarrassed that such a perverted act appeals to him.

“Would you like to try it? I’ve done it with Josh. Twice! It was scary. But he’s very good at it. I enjoyed it. I’ve wondered what it would be like with someone else.”

I dropped to my knees and helped him remove his shoes. This time the socks came off, too. I unfastened his belt and the button on his pants and ran my fingernail lightly over his zipper a few times while I smiled up at him and said, “He left his lubricant here. Let’s try it.”

His eyes closed and his head lolled back as if he was staring up at the ceiling. I slowly pulled his zipper down and began to pull his pants down. The fly of his boxers is gaping open. I leaned forward and kissed the little bit of flesh that’s exposed near the base of his hard cock.

He shuddered violently and quietly exclaimed, “Why isn’t every woman in the world like you?! The world would be such a happy place! There’d be no more wars!!”

I chuckled at his flight of fancy. I didn’t bother to point out that from what little I know of them it’s my opinion that most men are much too insecure to be able to handle having their wives doing the things I’ve done since the night of the poker game. This is no time to be discussing men’s frailties. I returned to pulling his pants down. When they were around his ankles he steadied himself with his hands on my shoulders and lifted his feet out of them.

I nuzzled that small gap in his shorts again and teased his flesh with my hot breath. He finally stepped back and removed his own underwear, saying as he did, “If you don’t stop that I’m going to make a mess in my shorts.”

I shrugged and said, “I have a washing machine. We can sit around later and play with each other while I wash your underwear.”

He sighed and said, “I wonder if Josh can have this effect on any woman. I wonder if someone like him could have turned my wife into a woman like you.”

“Probably not, Ski. Remember, I had a head start. I already had a strong sexual appetite when Josh came along. Not for all the strange things I’ve done since he has taken over my life, of course. I would never have done the things I’ve done with Josh if Rob didn’t tell those stupid lies that led to the desperate situation he put me in. I only did the things I did, at least in the beginning, in order to save his job.

“And I didn’t even know of the existence of some of the things I’ve done lately until Josh introduced them to me. I never heard of a glory hole. I never imagined a club like À Son Insu. But I think I must have been more susceptible to the things I’m doing now than the average woman. I can’t imagine any of the women I’ve known allowing someone like Josh to lead them into a life of debauchery so easily, or loving it as much as I do if he did.”

I stood up and dug around in Josh’s gym bag until I located the tube of lubricant and one of those lubricant injectors. Squatting down I kissed the head of his hard cock and then I covered it with a light coating of lube. I was very careful. He’s obviously far too aroused for what we’re about to do to last very long.

I dabbed a little more around the sensitive opening to my little backdoor. I wiped my fingers on a tissue and crawled up on the bed on my hands and knees. Reaching back I handed the injector to Ski and briefly explained how it works. Then I relaxed while he carefully inserted it into me and greased my back passage.

I moved closer to the center of the bed and he climbed up behind me. He knelt there and caressed the cheeks of my ass for a long moment. He told me again how beautiful he thinks I am, especially that part of my anatomy upon which his attention is riveted at the moment. And then he inched closer. He gently spread and then held the cheeks of my ass apart and guided his cock to my opening.

I’m not worried that he’s going to hurt me. I’ve only done this twice but I know I enjoy it. I didn’t tense up. I moaned with pleasure when I felt the spongy head of his cock pressing against my opening and said, “Mmmm! That feels good already!”

He applied a slow, gentle pressure until the head of his cock popped through the muscles guarding my opening. The head and several inches of the shaft slid in and he stopped. I sighed with pleasure. At the same time he gasped and exclaimed, “Oh my god! It’s so hot! And so tight! It’s like fucking a virgin! Are you sure it’s okay? Am I hurting you?”

“No, Ski. Honest. It feels great.”

It does feel good. Just not as good as when Josh does it. I didn’t expect to have an orgasm when I brought him back here, though. So I’m not going to be disappointed when this is over much too quickly.

Ski paused for a long time, softly caressing the cheeks of my ass and my thighs before slowly advancing, pushing more of his hard cock into my opening. He paused again when his pelvis was pressing against the cheeks of my ass.

Ski began to slowly draw his cock back out of me. As he did he softly said, “I’ll probably never do this again. And I never would have suggested it. But it’s very pleasant, very pleasurable. I wouldn’t have thought that it would be any different. Mentally, maybe, but not physically. It is, though. You were right earlier, Renee. It has been a long time. It’s been more than ten years since I’ve had sex. But I still remember what it’s like. This definitely feels different.”

It feels different to me, too. And there’s a big difference between doing it with Ski and doing it with Josh. One major difference is that Ski isn’t reaching under me to play with my tits or tickle my clit. And, of course, Josh has a much fatter cock. It’s easier for me with Ski’s more average cock. But I’m not receiving enough stimulation to reach orgasm. That’s okay, though. After Ski leaves I can take my new vibrator for a test drive.

I began to moan in pleasure to help stimulate him. I’m not faking it. Not really. It does feel good. It just doesn’t feel moaning in pleasure good. But I like Ski and I want him to enjoy this. I know the sound effects will help.

It was over pretty quickly. Ski gripped my hips more forcefully and pounded his cock into me a few last times before tensing up and shooting his cum into me. I waited until he slowly withdrew and then I got up and took him into the bathroom. I used a damp cloth to clean first him and then me. Then we returned to the bedroom so he could get dressed.

I put my shoes back on and we went out to the kitchen. We sat down over the last two cups of coffee in the pot and talked a little more. We talked about my fears that my marriage is about to come to end. We talked about anal sex. And we talked a lot more about the club that has become my obsession. It quickly became obvious he finds the premise of that club as exciting as I do.

He was a little less thrilled when I told him how much they charge for a membership. But from the way he’s talking I’m pretty certain that before long he’s going to go there and apply for membership.

The rest of the day dragged on after Ski went home. My housework is done. There’s no one for me to talk to about my strange new life or my fears. Being alone with my thoughts can be very unpleasant when I’m so preoccupied with the fear that the end of my once happy marriage is less than forty-eight hours away.

The mailman came at a little after two. I was tempted to go out to the street in only my shoes just to liven up the day. I went so far as to open the door and look out through the storm door to see how many people might notice if I did. I decided it was too many. I put my shorts and a t-shirt on and went out to the mailbox.

There wasn’t much. There never is. But at least I no longer dread receiving our monthly bills. We have more money coming in now than we ever have. We aren’t rich. But once I start working at the club next week we’ll have more money than we can spend. I’ll finally be able to start saving!

There was one pleasant surprise in with all the junk mail. Rob sent me a postcard from Atlanta! It didn’t say much. He told me how much he loves me and how much he misses me. He said he has learned a lot in his classes there, things about the job that Josh should have taught him in the very beginning but didn’t.

I’m happy for that. Some of the things Josh has said would seem to indicate that Rob has been a real fuck-up at work. I think I know why now. I wonder if it was intentional. He may have resented Rob because of the way he got the job. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Josh called before he got off work. He ordered me to get ready to go out. It surprised me when he ordered me to dress in my conservative, housewifey clothes, plain underwear and a pair of my old shoes. He hung up before I could ask where we’re going.

I got ready and waited in the front room. It seemed strange to be fully dressed for a change. In fact, I feel overdressed! I don’t know what he’s planning or why I’m dressed this way. But I’m happy he has something in mind. I’m bored out of my skull.

Time continued to drag but eventually he pulled up out front and honked his horn. I went out and got in the car. He looked me over and nodded his approval. As soon as I fastened my seatbelt he drove off without a word. I sat beside him wondering what goes through his mind. He hardly ever talks except to give me orders. It isn’t just with me, either. I noticed he was the same way at the poker game with his friends. But he must be thinking about something ... right? His mind can’t be idle. I never met anyone who would just sit around for longer than a minute or two with a totally blank mind.

I made myself comfortable and stared out the window, wondering what he has in store for me and a little nervous for not knowing. But even so I’m looking forward to whatever it might be because I know how his mind works. I’m sure I’ll find whatever I’m about to be made to do exciting. Humiliating, but exciting.

It wasn’t what I expected. We came to a long section of the main drag through town where a large number of the town’s used car dealers have for some reason congregated. Josh pulled into one of the larger used car lots. According to the large sign by the road we drove onto the site of Payless Used Cars. Under that a smaller sign informs low income shoppers like me, “Buy here – Pay here!”

I’m worried about this. I don’t like the idea of going car shopping before I have any money and I’m even more concerned about car shopping without Rob because I know next to nothing about cars. Josh said he’d look out for me, though, and I am going to need a car whether my marriage remains intact or not.

Josh parked in front of a small building in the center of the lot and we got out of the car. We were met halfway to the office by one of those men who could be nothing else but a used car salesman or a television sportscaster. I long ago decided that the men from those two professions buy their loud sports coats off the same racks.

I was introduced to Boyd who looked me over hungrily. It’s immediately apparent Josh has told him about me and, as Josh has already informed me, sex with Boyd is going to be a part of any deal we might make for a car.

We walked down the line of surprisingly nice looking cars before we stopped and Boyd pointed out half a dozen cars. A nice looking Honda caught my eye but Boyd shook his head and as if there were other customers around to overhear him he whispered, “It was in a flood. It’s going to start having electrical problems and rusting out before long.”

It’s nice he’s telling me that. I appreciate his honesty. But what about the poor innocent sap who comes in after us and wants to buy a nice, reliable Honda?

Josh looked around and was drawn to a sweet looking car I know at a glance I can’t afford. He pointed it out to Boyd and said, “Tell me about this one.”

“Good choice. That’s a real cherry. It’s a ‘19 BMW Z4. It only has twenty-five thousand miles on it. I have the maintenance records for it and I can swear it was never in an accident or a flood. It was owned by a local doctor and he took excellent care of it. I got a pretty good deal on it because I know the used car manager for the BMW dealer and they don’t like to keep cars that old on their lot.”

That all sounds very nice, very reassuring. And the car is beautiful. I can even picture myself in it. It’s bright white with a tan top. The top is down and we can see inside. It looks like a brand new car! I may not know cars. But I know I can’t afford this sexy little sports car.

I whispered as much to Josh but as usual he ignored me. As though I hadn’t spoken he opened the door and told me to get in. I sat down and Boyd called out to a kid who’s detailing a nearby car, sending him to the office for the keys.

Josh said, “I told you, Boyd’s a friend of mine. We worked out a deal. He’ll finance a car for you, interest free for thirty-six months. You come by here once a week and fuck him or suck his cock. Each time you do, he’ll knock fifty bucks off the price. You’ll get the car for just about half price. You’ll pay him half in money and half in pussy.”

He turned to Boyd and asked, “How much for this one, Boyd?”

Boyd leered at me and replied, “I was going to ask about twenty-five. I’ll let you have it for eighteen. That’s a damn good price for this one. I know I could get a lot more.”

I tried working those numbers in my head. It’s a confusing equation. With a little bit of rounding off I figured I could get the car for a little less than three hundred dollars and four fucks a month. I’m going to be making ten thousand dollars a month! I can afford this!!

The boy returned with the car keys. Boyd took them from him and tossed them to Josh. Josh handed them to me and said, “Start it up.”

I’m not a car person. I think most women aren’t. But when that car started up and began to purr so smoothly I sat there in those soft leather seats looking around at all the gauges and knowing the man who owned this beautiful car had loved it and cared for it. I was sold. Both men knew it, too. I saw it on their faces.

I shut the car off and got out. Boyd told me to leave the keys in it and ordered the kid he sent for the keys to put dealer plates on it and pull it up to the office. We walked back to the office.

I signed the standard contracts, though they were just a formality and didn’t really apply to our actual deal. I called our insurance company and had the car added to our policy. Boyd and I reached an agreement on when I would come back to pay him the non-monetary part of our agreement. Then on his command, I stood up and undressed.

He came around the desk and stood closer while I took my clothes off and dropped them on the chair behind me. The moment my breasts were uncovered he exclaimed, “Damn! If you fuck as good as you look we might work out an even better deal. Once a week may not be enough!”

I smiled as innocently as possible and trying to sound shy and modest I quietly said, “I’m willing.”

When I was naked he groped me for a minute or two and then pulled me into his arms. I think that if I were in a bedroom alone with Boyd the whole thing would have been just mildly boring. The guy isn’t especially ugly or anything. He’s just very much a used car salesman. You know what I mean, oily.

But we aren’t alone in a bedroom. We’re in his small office with a big plate glass window behind me. Josh is watching us with obvious amusement and just about the time I finished undressing the lot-boy came in with the keys to my new car. He’s staring at us unapologetically through that large, plate glass window which makes up most of one wall of the office. Those things, which would probably have driven a normal woman to tears, only made Boyd a bit more exciting in my jaded eyes.

Boyd saw me looking over my shoulder at the boy and with a leer he asked, “Does that bother you?”

I know men like him well enough to know what he wants to hear. I lied and said, “Yes,” in a meek little submissive housewife voice. But the truth is, the only exciting thing about sex with Boyd is the audience.

He didn’t actually say, “Good!”

But I saw it in his eyes. He’s like Josh. He enjoys embarrassing women. He stepped back finally and removed his sport coat. I was glad for that. That ugly jacket is so loud it hurt my ears!

He dropped his pants and his shorts to his knees and with his hand around the back of my neck he guided my mouth to his hard cock.

I wasn’t thinking about him as his cock slid between my lips and over my tongue. I’m thinking about the beautiful car I just bought. I thought that might make sucking his cock more palatable. But mental games like that aren’t necessary. Not for me. Not anymore. I like being made to suck a cock and it no longer matters how I feel about the person to whom that cock is attached.

I sucked his cock enthusiastically, but only for a few minutes before he said, “So much for foreplay. Let’s see if your cunt is as special as Josh claims. It’s costing me a lot of money and I ain’t used to paying for pussy.”

If he isn’t used to paying for it than I have to assume he isn’t used to getting it, either. He’s so ... sleazy! But I don’t care. I’m not doing this for love, except that I do love that little car!

He turned me around and bent me over his desk. I spread my legs apart and after he took a few abortive stabs at me with his cock I reached down and guided him into me. I made every attempt to make it as good for him as I could. I don’t want him to think I’m not every bit as good as Josh told him I am and when I leave here I want him to be entirely satisfied that he made a good deal for the car.

I moaned and I clenched my muscles so that my pussy clamped down on his cock. He gasped and quietly exclaimed, “Fuck me! This bitch IS good! Damn Josh! I owe you one! Fuck!”

I glanced at Josh. Our eyes met and he grinned at me. I was thinking of the car and not Boyd when I moved my lips in a silent thank you.

He stood up, walked around the desk and pulled out his cock. He said, “Don’t tell me. Show me.”

So I did. I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck like I’ve never sucked his cock before because just like Boyd, I owe him one. I’m all too happy to repay him.

Boyd finished up quickly but I remained where I was, sucking happily on Josh’s cock. I was vaguely aware of the office door opening and the sound of clothing rustling. I ignored it until I felt another cock entering my pussy from behind. I can see Boyd standing nearby watching. I assume the lot-boy is fucking me now. I don’t mind. It’s just one more strange man and I like being fucked while I’m sucking a cock.

The kid’s cock felt nice in my pussy. But it was obvious from his first stroke that he isn’t very good at this. He fucked me like a rabbit, stopping several times to put his cock back inside of me when he got carried away. After he finally came he bent over me gasping for air. He reached under me to grope my boobs for the first time. If he’d done that earlier I’d have enjoyed the experience more. But still, I like having a man touch them, especially when I know he’s inexperienced and I’m really turning him on. I have to assume I’m turning him on. His cock is still hard.

Josh came in my mouth and stepped back. He put his cock away and said, “Go ahead, kid. Fuck her again. But don’t take too long. I haven’t had dinner yet.”

The boy muttered “Hot damn!” as Josh and Boyd left us alone in the small office.

He immediately began to fuck me with those rabbit strokes again. Sex with the lot boy is becoming increasingly frustrating. After all this sex I want an orgasm! Everyone else is having them! In an attempt to educate the kid and hopefully get a little relief I quietly said, “That feels nice. But could I suggest something that might make it better?”

Fortunately he isn’t so hung up on himself or so fragile that he’s freaked out by a woman offering some suggestions. He slowed down and asked me what I have in mind.

I suggested that if he leaned back down over me and played with my tits, took slower, slightly more forceful strokes, and maybe pinched my nipples once in a while I’d enjoy it more and he might, too.

He tried, though I didn’t get the impression he was doing anything but humoring me. For a minute or two he slowed down and cupped my tits in his hands. But I guess he isn’t comfortable fucking except in the manner he had been before I spoke. Before very long his hands were back on my hips, holding on for dear life while he reverted back to his rabbit style fucking.

Oh well, I tried. He finished up a few minutes later, pounding into me like a rutting rabbit until he was done and then pulled out immediately. It was disappointing but I reminded myself I didn’t come here for the sex. I came for a car and I damn sure got one of those!

He stood back and began to put his pants back together. He watched me straighten up and use a few tissues from a box on the desk to wipe myself. They were totally inadequate. The kid suggested I use the bathroom just outside the office.

I looked through the large window into the outer office. No one is there. I grabbed my clothes and hurried across the outer office to the little bathroom. I cleaned up using damp paper towels and then finished off with moistened towelettes from my purse.

I put my clothes back on and went outside to find out from Josh what’s next on my schedule. Thankfully it’s food. All that sex hadn’t been very satisfying. But I certainly worked up an appetite. I got in the BMW and drove home. I was tempted to just keep going. I never wanted to stop! I feel like a fucking princess in that beautiful little car!

But I pulled into my driveway wishing for about the millionth time we lived in a house with a garage. I think it’s time to start looking for a nicer house now that I have an exciting, well paying job. I’ll wait a few weeks to make certain my two new jobs and my marriage will last. If they do we’re going to start looking for a larger house in a nice neighborhood with a two car garage.

With Josh’s help I figured out how to put the car’s top up. Then, reluctantly, I got in his car and we went out for dinner. By that I mean I’m reluctant to get out of my new car. I’m looking forward to a good meal.

As we drove away from the house I noticed a few of my neighbors watching me. They obviously don’t know what to make of me now. There’s no telling what strange things they’ve seen over here, all the men coming and going. And then there are the times Josh has brought me home and I’ve had to make my way to my front door all but naked. The neighbors may think Rob has moved out and I’m seeing Josh now. I can pretty much imagine what they’re going to think when Rob gets home from Atlanta.

I can’t imagine what they must think after seeing me drive up in my new car. To look at it you’d swear it cost at least twice what I’m paying for it. People in this part of town don’t pay all that much for cars. We can’t afford to. If we had money most of us wouldn’t live there. I think if I lived across the street from a woman like me I’d assume she’s a prostitute ... and she’s good at it.

For the first time since we left the adult toy store last night, Josh asked me what my reaction was to the time I spent in front of the glory hole now that I’ve had a little time to think about it.

I wasn’t certain how to answer him. I’m embarrassed to admit that as humiliating and degrading as it was to do what I did there last night, the truth is it turned me on. I was glad when it was over. I was tired and my jaw was a little sore. It isn’t the sort of thing a woman, or at least a woman like me, would do on her own. There’s no doubt in my mind no other woman I know would have done what I did in that nasty little cubicle last night. But to have a man make me do it ... that turns me on. And I can’t deny the idea of sucking cock after disembodied cock was exciting ... for a while.

I tried to explain that to him. Much to my surprise he seemed to understand! I should have known he would. He’s the guy with the cuffs and whips and nipple clamps in his gym bag. Of course he understands! He’s into treating women the way he treats me. This is what sex is all about for him. He enjoys this game as much as I do.

He didn’t comment on my explanation. He listened while I struggled to find the words to explain my own somewhat contradictory and extremely atypical reaction to sucking all those anonymous cocks with an audience of horny men watching through the open doorway. I tried to be totally honest about my reaction to having done something no decent woman in her right mind would have done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.