Green Clouds
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

We finally left the club. According to the clock in his car it’s only a little after nine o’clock. I’m surprised. It’s been a very eventful day. It seems much later.

It wasn’t until he turned in the opposite direction of home I remembered Josh saying I’m going to have to do something for him in exchange for bringing me here tonight. I’m curious but I didn’t ask where we’re going. He probably wouldn’t tell me and sometimes the mystery is more exciting than the reality.

It suddenly struck me as we were making our way through the light traffic on the dark city streets that I’m going to need a car! Rob and I are both working now, or will be in a couple of days. He will have to go in earlier than I do. And after work I’ll be going to À Son Insu two nights a week. He’ll go home.

I mentioned my dilemma to Josh. He shrugged and exclaimed, “Shit girl! You’re making ten thousand dollars a month now. What is that, a ninety percent increase for you two?! You tellin’ me you can’t afford a car?”

“We don’t have any credit and no money in the bank for a down payment.”

He sighed as if he’s tired of dealing with a brain damaged teenager and said, “I got a friend who sells used cars. I’ll get you a deal. You’ll probably have to fuck him. But you won’t mind. He’s always bragging about how well hung he is and how much he enjoys screwing his customers. I don’t think he actually screws them, though. Not the way most people take that. But I’ll go with you and make sure he doesn’t sell you a junker.”

I thanked him and turned to look out the windshield again. I’m trying to figure out where he’s taking me. I had it pretty much figured out about two blocks before we got there. Our destination is the adult novelty store where he bought all those sex toys Mr. Porter wanted.

Before we got out I said, “Josh. There’s something I want in there. You know that vibrator in your bag ... the one with the little projection that stimulates my clit? I tried that out. I really want one of my own.”

He laughed and said, “You got it. Anything else?”

I sighed and said, “I guess I should wait until Rob comes home and see what happens. I’m not as confident as you are things are going to work out alright.”

“Jesus, Renee! You are about a thick headed cunt! Even if I never saw your fucking pussy I’d know you was a fuckin’ natural blonde! Did you not see Rob when you were serving drinks in that little bikini at the poker game?! The dumb fuck had a hard-on from the time you left the room with me until the time I walked out your front door.

“He was acting all puffed up and pissed off. But that was because he knew it was how he was supposed to act and he didn’t want you getting any more pissed at him than you already were. I thought he was going to cum in his pants when Terry grabbed your ass! He tried to hide it but he was getting off on it.

“I almost decided to see how far we could take it that night. I was about that close to fucking you and then letting the guys fuck you. And you know what? Rob would have pretended to hate it. But he would have had to hide his underwear when he undressed for bed that night. He would have cum in his pants a half a dozen times by the time that night came to an end.

“The little bastard tries to act the way he thinks he’s supposed to. But I know a man who wants to see his wife getting fucked when I see one. He won’t be the first man who has watched me fuck his wife and loved it and he won’t be the last.”

I hope he’s right. Or at least I think I do. It suddenly struck me I’m not certain how I’d feel about a man who enjoys watching other men fuck his wife. I know. That’s extremely contradictory given my current strange behavior. But then I reminded myself Josh saying something doesn’t make it true.

On our way across the parking lot, Josh asked, “Do you remember the last time we were here and we talked a little bit about glory holes?”

A strong wave consisting of a pretty even mix of fear and excitement ran through my body. I remembered vividly. I remembered thinking it sounded pretty nasty, and very exciting. I was even a little bit ... or maybe more than a little bit intrigued by the idea of kneeling behind a hole in the wall and sucking men off one after another, seeing nothing more of them than their cocks sticking through a hole. It makes for an interesting fantasy. But to actually do it?!! I don’t know about that!

Josh knew, though. That’s why he brought me here tonight. The idea of parking me in front of a hole in a wall and making me suck a bunch of disembodied cocks whether I want to or not turns him on.

I looked to my left as we entered. The same old man is sitting in his usual place behind the counter. He may or may not remember Josh but he obviously remembers me. His leering grin reveals a lot more about the state of his dental hygiene than he probably realizes. I ignored him and looked around the large room. I don’t know exactly how this glory hole thing is going to work. I have to assume, though, that before very long some or all of the men browsing the sexually oriented material on display will be lining up to fill my mouth with their cocks and then with their warm, slimy, bitter cum.

I’m relieved to see that there aren’t very many men in the store. I’m less than comfortable with the way the half dozen other customers are staring at me. But it isn’t unexpected. It’s unlikely they get many women coming in here and with this dress I’m wearing I’m once again topless. I wouldn’t normally have the nerve to come into a place like this, not even with an escort. But I have no choice. Once again Josh is making me. That’s a large part of why it’s so exciting. It’s the same principle as bondage. If I can’t say no I’m not responsible for the things I do. There’s an incredible amount of freedom for the right kind of woman in a situation like this.

I have a better idea of what to expect now. Or at least I know what to expect up until the point when Josh parks me in front of the glory hole which he said is located in the back somewhere.

I followed him to the aisle where the toys are located and he helped me select a vibrator very similar to the one he has in his gym bag. We looked around a little more and Josh decided he’d like to see me in a pair of bikini panties with a built in vibrator which operates by remote control. He bought one earlier for Mr. Porter but I haven’t been ordered to put it on yet. I’m assuming we’ll start making use of all those sex toys we bought on our last visit to this sleazy shop after Mrs. Stanley leaves.

I don’t mind. The panties look like fun to me. The little vibrator is inserted in a small pocket sewn into the crotch. It’s located just about over where a woman’s clit is located. As long as the vibrator isn’t too violent I can imagine it being a lot of fun.

We took our two purchases to the counter. Before the old man rang them up, Josh asked for a package of batteries. He put them in the vibrator and the remote control and asked the clerk if he can have me try them on.

The clerk made it clear the last time we were here when Josh wanted to shove a butt plug up my ass that he has a pretty high tolerance for that sort of behavior. He grinned at Josh and said, “Go ahead, son. You just happen to be standing in the changing room.”

Josh and several of the other customers who have been gathering closer all seemed to find that amusing. Actually, I did, too. But I tried to look shocked. A woman can’t act too slutty or men won’t respect her.

Josh held out his hand and said, “You may as well give me your dress. It isn’t covering anything anyway.”

I’m well aware that the stupid straps are no longer covering my nipples. But my ass is mostly covered and my pussy is covered most of the time, at least it is when I’m standing up. It doesn’t matter, though. If Josh orders me to remove my dress I remove my dress.

If any woman can undress in public without experiencing some sort of physical reaction then there’s something wrong with her. There may be something wrong with me, too. The things I’m doing with and for Josh are certainly not normal behavior for the average housewife. I’m experiencing a physical reaction. But it isn’t the reaction a woman like me is supposed to have to a situation like this. I’m experiencing a huge thrill standing in a sleazy sex shop surrounded by horny men who heard Josh’s order to take my dress off and who all obviously want me and are watching and waiting to see what I’m going to do.

I untied the straps behind my neck. They aren’t covering anything anyway. I unzipped the zipper at the waist in back of my little dress and the thing just about fell off of me. I stepped out of it and handed it to Josh. He let me stand there for a long moment in only my high heels, giving everyone a good opportunity to look me over. Finally he handed me the little black panty. I held it up and located the front panel. It isn’t going to cover much but it’s something to wear. I put it on and pulled it up. Then, just like everyone else I waited to see what will happen when he turns on the discreet little vibrator hidden inside.

He hit the switch and I couldn’t restrain a pleased smile when it started up with a gentle vibration right over my clit. It’s perfect!

But he’s a man with a remote control in his hand. He couldn’t just leave well enough alone. He started playing with the button that adjusts the speed until I had to hang onto the counter and plead with him to turn it back down. Not off. I don’t want it off. But that gentle buzzing he started with was perfect.

He turned it back down, stuck the remote into the waistband of my panties and said, “Here, you can be in charge tonight.”

He paid for our purchases and handed the clerk a five dollar bill.

The clerk asked, “You gonna put her in front of a hole?”

Josh grinned and nodded. The clerk handed him back the five dollars and said, “Keep it. But if you don’t mind, I’m alone in here. I can’t get away from the counter. Would you mind if she starts here?”

I don’t think I would have minded being forced to suck his cock in front of all the other people in the store so much if he wasn’t so old and ugly, or maybe if his teeth weren’t green and yellow. But that vibrator is already having an effect on my attitude and standing here all but naked is, too. I really wasn’t that upset when Josh lifted the end of the counter and urged me inside with the clerk.

The old guy muttered, “Hot damn!” and began to unfasten his pants. He exposed his cock but before I could do anything with it he spent a few minutes groping me. He isn’t very good at it but it’s a pretty erotic situation. Kinky and degrading, but erotic. A few ham-handed gropes later I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. I guess it isn’t so bad. He isn’t fresh as a daisy but he must have showered before he came to work. The thought of sucking this dirty old man’s cock is very unappealing but I only had to tell myself that it could have been worse. He might have wanted to kiss me!

His cock never became completely erect. But eventually he quivered, moaned, gripped my head and deposited a few drops of thin, watery, bitter liquid on my tongue. All in all it was a pretty gross experience but I managed to get through it without hurting the old man’s feelings. After all, he’s nice enough to let us use his glory hole for free.

He pushed my head away and I swallowed. I got to my feet while he put his cock away and put his pants back together. We left my dress and my new vibrator in a bag behind the counter and I followed Josh across the room to a door with a large sign which said we should see the clerk if we want to enter. Josh reached for the door knob but then paused expectantly. I heard a loud buzzing sound and Josh pulled the door open.

I don’t know what I was expecting to see on the other side of that door but it was so dark inside I didn’t see anything at first. The door closed behind me and my eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light. We stood at one end of a long, dark hallway. To our left is a solid wall. To our right is a long line of narrow doors. Most of them are standing open. A few of the doors are closed and the phony sex sounds typical of pornographic movies can be heard coming from cheap speakers behind them.

We started moving slowly down the hallway. Josh looked into the open doors as we passed. I did, too, of course. I can’t help being curious. I’ve never seen a glory hole. In the dim light in each small cubicle I can see a straight chair in front of a tiny television built into the back wall. But that’s all I can see.

We had gone fifteen or twenty feet before I suddenly realized we aren’t alone! I heard the buzzer behind me and the door opened. In the brief moment before the door closed again I was able to make out the dark silhouettes of men leaning against the wall on our left. I didn’t get a chance to see how many men are there before the door closed behind me, cutting off the light again.

We passed several of the men before Josh finally turned and went into one of the small rooms on our right. I’m not sure who seemed more surprised, the men leaning against the walls when they saw a nearly naked woman or me as I try to process the details of this strange situation in which I now find myself.

I followed Josh into the room. It’s only about six feet wide and maybe seven or eight feet deep. The walls are nothing more than plywood partitions about eight feet high. Above them are the exposed metal roof supports. There is no ceiling. A dim light is hanging over every cubicle but it doesn’t seem to illuminate anything. I smiled and thought to myself, “It may be dark but it certainly isn’t romantic!”

I still don’t know what’s going on. It’s so dark in the little cubicle that I have yet to see the holes in the walls that are the reason he brought me here. Josh moved the chair away from the little television and placed it near the wall. He ordered me to take a seat.

I still couldn’t see the glory hole in the dark room. I didn’t see it until I sat down with my knees touching the wall and there it was right in front of me. I knew it was going to be here somewhere but even so I stared at it in shock. So this is a glory hole! Fascinating! But then it got much more interesting. Through the hole I could just make out movement on the other side of the partition and suddenly the head of a nice sized cock began to cautiously penetrate and extend into my little cubicle. I thought it best not to give this strange situation too much thought. Not now anyway. But I can’t help thinking it must require quite a leap of faith for a man to stick his dick through a hole in the wall that way. What if I were a serial dick biter?!

I stared in fascination at the throbbing cock just inches from my face until Josh said, “Go on, Renee. That’s your first customer. I’ll let you know when it’s time to go. You just keep sucking and swallowing until then.”

Josh stepped back away from me. The thought that he might leave me alone here, nearly naked in this dark little cubbyhole with all these horny men is scary as hell. I turned my head and was relieved to see him leaning against the wall in the corner behind me. The door to the booth remained open. I can see the dark shapes of men gathering outside our booth to watch me. As many as can fit are crowded around staring at my nearly naked body and watching me suck some strange man’s cock in response to an order from another man, a much older man who is obviously not my husband or boyfriend.

I reached out and lightly caressed the few inches of the disembodied cock which are now on my side of the wall. That’s all the encouragement the guy needed. The man on the other side leaned against the wall and his entire cock extended through the eight inch wide hole.

The vibrator in my underwear may have had something to do with it. But something about this incredible situation turns me the fuck on! It’s really happening!

I don’t know how I’m going to feel about what I’m doing an hour from now. I don’t know how I’m going to feel about myself when I get home. But for the moment, this is pretty damn exciting!

I leaned forward and after a few light kisses on the sensitive tip I wrapped my lips around the perfectly average cock and began to suck. I wondered briefly about the sort of man who would stand on the other side of the wall and take pleasure from this sort of anonymous sex act. But I suppose when you boil it down to the basics he’s no different than me.

I imagine it’s more difficult to understand why I’m doing this. He, at least, is receiving physical pleasure from this act. The stimulation I’m receiving is almost all mental. The little vibrator in my novelty underwear feels nice. But it’s the idea that I’m performing this degrading act, with an audience no less, which provides most of my stimulation.

I wonder, too, what Josh is getting out of this. I would have thought this would be boring for him. From his position in the corner behind me he can’t even see what I’m doing. He can only see the back of my head. I know he enjoys voyeurism. He’s a member of À Son Insu. You don’t pay them five hundred dollars a year in dues if you don’t enjoy voyeurism. And he enjoys letting his friends and complete strangers see much more of me than they should.

I suppose making me exhibit my body is a form of voyeurism. But I think this must be something more than that, something darker. This is something you make a woman do to exert power over her, to humiliate her, to degrade her. Now that I think about it, I have to believe bringing me here and making me perform like this goes way beyond voyeurism and exhibitionism.

But the truth is I don’t really care why Josh does the things he does or why he makes me do the things I’m doing. I’m using him just as surely as he’s using me. This strange and perverse act I’m performing, sucking the cock of a man whose face I’ll never see, strikes me as incredibly arousing.

I can’t believe more than one woman out of god only knows how many millions would consent to performing such a degrading sex act. But it’s turning me on. And just as erotic, at least in my increasingly lust crazed mind, is the realization that of the men who are probably lined up waiting to stick their cocks through this hole there probably isn’t a single one of them I’d go out with if I were looking for someone with whom I could go out on a date.

I suppose that makes me the kinkiest person in the building!

The first man in line climaxed before I did, but not by much. My mouth was suddenly flooded with hot, bitter cum and I gulped it down as if it were ambrosia. I welcomed his hot load, not just because it turns me on to have a man cum in my mouth. But it’s good to finally have something to take the extremely bitter taste of the clerk’s cum out of my mouth. That teaspoon of thin, watery cum had been particularly nasty.

I finally had my first orgasm as I was watching the next cock in line penetrate the hole in front of my face. The mild vibrations over my pubic mound, this incredibly kinky situation, and the sight of yet another disembodied cock I’m about to suck to completion, all these things came together and I enjoyed the first of what will no doubt be a long string of orgasms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.