Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

I made coffee and toast the next morning. After my light breakfast I got caught up on my housework. There wasn’t much to do. The biggest chore I had was the laundry. And with Rob out of town and me spending so much time naked, laundry wasn’t that big a deal, either.

I spent the entire day in the nude and it wasn’t long before I discovered I enjoy it. I enjoy it very much. The only drawback, on this day at least, was the disappointment I experienced when no one came to my door. I waited all day with very mixed feelings. I was mildly excited by the possibility someone might ring my doorbell. The mailman, a delivery man, a Jehovah’s Witness selling religion door to door, anyone! But at the same time I felt a nagging, though mild fear that it might actually happen. It was an erotic possibility that kept me mildly aroused all fucking day.

By early evening I finally realized it wasn’t going to happen. I put it out of my mind when I started supper. Josh will show up soon. I can’t help wondering what, if anything, he has planned for me. It pained me to realize I’ll be disappointed again if he’s dropping by for nothing more than a meal.

I put dinner on the table as soon as Josh came in and sat down. The only conversation consisted of him asking if anyone came to my door today. I think he sensed I was disappointed when I told him no one did but he didn’t say anything.

Before I cleaned up after dinner, Josh pushed his chair back from the table and made me suck his cock. I was more than happy to oblige. But I’m feeling horny, too. I don’t mind sucking his cock. In fact I enjoy sucking his cock. But I’ve been thinking about his nice hard cock all day. I’d like it somewhere besides my mouth, though.

I spent fifteen or twenty minutes doing my best to please him. After I swallowed his cock cream I felt a sense of quickly rising excitement and more than a little relief when he ordered me to clean the kitchen and then go clean up and return with the blindfold and a blanket.

I don’t know what he has in mind. But something is going to happen! I did everything he asked of me and half an hour later I was on my hands and knees on a blanket in the middle of the living room with the blindfold over my eyes, waiting nervously for something to happen.

I started to wonder when he turned the television on and watched part of a baseball game as though he’s all alone in the house. Is the cruel son of a bitch just teasing me?! Am I just posing like this as some kind of decoration?

My frustration continued to build rapidly. It must have been at least half an hour before the doorbell rang. My heart began to beat faster because as soon as I heard the doorbell I knew the moment I’ve been waiting for has arrived.

Josh turned off the television and answered the door. I listened as he invited someone in. I heard two male voices I haven’t heard before. But they sound awfully young. They sound like ... no, there isn’t any question. My skin began to crawl. He can’t be serious! Those are the voices of young boys ... children!!

I remained in place as the three of them crossed the room and stood looking down at me. Josh said, “There she is boys. She’s all yours.”

The two boys dropped to their knees and eagerly began to grope my naked body, commenting breathlessly to each other on my individual body parts as they did. It’s as though I’m not a person, only a collection of very exciting female body parts. On the other hand, I’ve encountered that same attitude from a lot of full grown men lately. I guess it isn’t such an unusual reaction from males of every age!

While they were exploring the various parts of what I gathered from their comments must be the first naked woman they’ve ever seen, Josh explained to me, “That’s Jimmy and Tim feeling you up, cunt. They do my yard work. I thought they’d like a nice tip for all the hard work they do on those hot summer days. You do anything and everything they want until they leave. You hear me, bitch? Anything!”

“Yes, sir.”

To the boys he said, “You boys let me know if she gives you a hard time about anything.”

His parting words to me were, “I’ll see you tomorrow, cunt.”

With that he was gone.

The boys groped me for a bit longer and then began discussing who would do what to me first. One of them exclaimed in a whisper as if I wouldn’t be able to hear them, “Jesus, man! We can make her do shit if we want! Crap! We can do anything we want!”

The other boy is apparently more focused. He has only one thing on his mind at the moment; the thing that’s always uppermost in the minds of most males who are capable of achieving an erection. He responded, “You can do whatever you want, man. I sure as hell know what I wanna do. I’m gonna fuck her!”

“Yeah! Me, too! But afterward...”

“Yeah. Cool. Whatever. You want her mouth? I’m gonna fuck her pussy.”

Once that was decided they stood up and undressed. I don’t know why Josh is making me do this with the blindfold on. But judging by their youthful sounding voices, maybe it’s better this way. I don’t think I want to know how young they really are. And anyway, wearing a blindfold always turns me on.

I listened to them tearing their clothes off. There was a pause before one of them whispered, “You wanna do her like that or make her lie down on her back?”

Another brief pause and then, “What’s your name?”

“Renee.”

“Would you...”

And then in a more forceful voice, “I mean, lie down on your back, Renee. I wanna fuck you the regular way.”

I wish they were older but it’s kind of amusing listening to them trying to sound confident and in charge. I stretched out on the blanket and rolled over onto my back. One of them exhaled loudly and exclaimed, “Damn! Would you look at that! Hurry up, Jimmy or I’m gonna cum just standing here!”

Jimmy climbed on top of me every bit as clumsily as you might expect from a young boy getting his first fuck. He’s young enough, or at least he’s short enough that with his cock searching blindly for the opening to my pussy his face is pressed between my breasts. Christ! What is he, ten?! They’re little fucking boys!!

Jimmy stabbed at me blindly for long enough that I finally said, “Hold on! Let me help you.”

I reached down and guided his small cock to my pussy and helped him enter me. I wasn’t thinking about Jimmy and his little cock, though. As his cock entered me and he shivered in ecstasy I thought, “Jesus, Josh! They’re little fucking boys! What kind of sick fuck are you!”

Jimmy stopped with his cock inside of me as far as it would go. It isn’t very far. His voice dripping with awe, in a breathless whisper Tim demanded to know, “What’s it like?!”

Jimmy moaned, but then answered, “God, Tim! It’s even better than I thought it would be!”

“Hurry up!! I wanna try it!”

I didn’t think the kid would have to wait long. Jimmy buried his face in my tits and began to fuck me with short, tentative strokes. Unfortunately, they weren’t always short enough. I had to help him put his cock back inside of me three or four times in the short amount of time it took him to reach orgasm.

I was in no danger of becoming aroused. I am, however, amused. I can’t help it. Despite my misgivings about their ages there’s no denying this is an amusing situation. I can hear in their voices that I’m a goddess to these two young boys. Granted, they have all the power. Josh saw to that. But I have the pussy and that’s what this is all about.

I’m pretty sure Jimmy didn’t last a full minute once he managed to avoid the fallout problem. He groaned, tensed up and climaxed with his entire weight resting on my body. He went limp and lay on top of me shivering for a long moment. He remained there long enough that Tim exclaimed, “Get up! Jesus, man! Get the fuck up!”

Jimmy rolled off of me and Tim replaced him instantly. It was an instant replay. Talk about déjà vu! He seemed to repeat every move and every moan and he lasted almost exactly as long.

If it weren’t for the blindfold I could have read a book while they used my pussy. They didn’t really need me except to help them find the entrance to my vagina. As for me, it continued to be amusing but not exciting in the least.

Tim rolled off and exclaimed, “Let’s try a blowjob now! Can I go first this time?”

Jimmy must have answered with a nod. I didn’t hear a response. Tim sounded only slightly more confident when he demanded, “Get back up on your hands and knees, Renee. Give me a blowjob now.”

As I got up and felt around for him to locate his cock I asked, “Why am I wearing a blindfold? Was this your idea?”

They apparently don’t know why I’m wearing it, either. Jimmy answered tentatively, “We don’t know. You had it on when we got here. Josh didn’t say anything about it.”

He asked Tim, “Do you want her to keep it on?”

Before he could answer I said, “I can do this better if I can see what I’m doing.”

I could almost hear them look at each other and shrug. Finally, Jimmy said, “Okay. Take it off ... I guess.”

Being blindfolded just doesn’t have the same effect when you’re in the hands of two clueless young boys. I slipped it off and tossed it onto the coffee table. I looked at the boys and cringed inside. They’re even younger than I feared. Neither one of them could be any older than fourteen. I could be wrong but I doubt if Tim is fourteen yet.

The three of us looked at each other for a moment before Tim said, “You sure are pretty!”

I smiled ruefully and replied, “You sure are young! How old are you, Tim? Twelve?”

He blushed but replied, “Nah. I just look young for my age. I just turned fourteen.”

He saw how much his youth bothered me and asked, “Does that mean you ain’t gonna do it?”

I sighed regretfully and answered, “I wish you boys were older. You’re both two young for this sort of thing. But I do what Josh tells me to do. He told me to do whatever you boys want. So I guess that means I’m going to suck your cocks now.”

Suddenly he was grinning ear to ear. He leaned back against a nearby chair and with Jimmy kneeling right beside us I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth. It can’t be any more than five inches long and not even as big around as my thumb but it’s fully functional. It throbbed and jerked around wildly as my lips closed around it.

Jimmy didn’t just watch while I sucked his friend’s cock. He reached out and played with one of my tits. I can see his face. He’s staring at us, watching my mouth at work on Tim’s cock as if it’s the most exciting thing he’s ever seen. But then, I suppose it is.

Tim climaxed very quickly. But I was prepared for that. I expected it. I was surprised by both the volume and the taste of his cum. I expected there to be more semen, as horny as he is. But it’s the incredibly mild taste that really surprised me. In fact, there was almost no taste at all! It was more the sensation of a teaspoon of warm liquid being deposited on my tongue that let me know he climaxed. Well, that and the violent shivers that ran through his small, immature body.

Tim grinned at Jimmy and exclaimed, “I don’t know which way I like more!”

I noticed that his immature cock is still standing straight up. But he moved over and Jimmy instantly took his place in front of me.

The boys were both dressing to leave half an hour later. Both boys fucked me twice and I sucked them off twice. I don’t think either boy ever lasted two whole minutes before ejaculating. Between them they used me to provide them with a total of eight orgasms but I’m not even tired! Sadly, I’m not turned on, either. Well, maybe a little turned on. They were still in awe of me when they left. You can’t help feeling flattered when two young boys idolize you that way and when you know what a thrill you’ve given them. There’s no doubt in my mind they’ll be remembering me fondly when they’re sitting around talking about me in a retirement home sixty or seventy years from now.

The boys are cute and they turned out to be pretty nice. I’ll even go so far as to say it was amusing being their first. But I can’t say doing the things I just did with two boys their age doesn’t bother me just a little. Not just because I could get in a hell of a lot of trouble if they say the wrong thing to the wrong person. I can only hope that nothing we did here today will have a lasting effect on them, a negative effect. I don’t think it will. But I know next to nothing about boys that age. I never really understood them when I was that age.

I’ve never complained about any of the outrageous things Josh has made me do. But I think I’m going to have to speak to him about this. This could be bad for the boys and very dangerous for me.

I took a shower after the boys left. It wasn’t quite nine o’clock by the time I finished and got ready for bed. I sat on the side of my bed and looked at the new cell phone on my nightstand. I could try calling Rob now. I don’t have to worry about the cost of a long distance phone call. I want to. I’d love to hear his voice.

But beyond telling him I love him, what would I say? I can’t even explain how I could suddenly afford the phone call, much less all the other terrible things I’ve done since he left. No. I have to resist the impulse. I’m going to have to have my next conversation with Rob while we’re sitting in the same room and looking each other in the eyes, if I can dredge up the courage to face him.

I got up on Wednesday morning and got dressed. By that I mean I put my shoes on. I went to the bathroom and then went to the kitchen and made coffee. I brought my phone and the dauntingly thick instruction book to the kitchen table with me. I have a lot of reading to do. It’s intimidating to have a phone that’s smarter than me.

I flipped through the instruction book while I sipped my coffee. It isn’t helping. I’m not good with gadgets and instruction manuals tend to confuse me. I’m ending up with more questions than answers. I have a feeling there are a lot of features on this fancy phone I won’t be using. I need a patient person to sit down with me, explain everything slowly and then demonstrate. I did get lucky in one respect. Half the manual is in Spanish. I don’t speak Spanish so I decided to ignore that half.

I was just about finished with my first cup of coffee when the damn phone rang scaring me half to death! I scrambled to pick it up and answered it more or less by accident. I said hello with my heart thumping loudly in my chest.

Mr. Porter said, “I want you in my office at ten o’clock.”

I answered, “Yes, sir,” and was about to hang up. But before I did my brain cleared slightly and I had the presence of mind to ask, “Do you want me to wear one of my new outfits?”

He chuckled and said, “Yes. I’d like that very much. But we don’t want to give Stanley a heart attack. Her husband would never forgive me. Wear something sexy but a bit more reserved than the clothes you got from Alice’s.”

He hung up before I could reply.

I have plenty of time. It’s just a few minutes after nine o’clock. I took a shower and prepared myself. I dressed in a moderately sexy, light, summer dress and one of my nicer bra and panty sets. Not one of the three sexy bra and panty sets he bought for me from Alice’s but an attractive and sexy little number I thought he’d like. I’m assuming he plans on getting me naked since he called me into his office.

I put my slut shoes on and drove to the plant. I plan on getting there ten minutes early so I’ll have time to find my way to his office before the appointed time. There has to be a better way to get there than the roundabout route through the plant on which Josh took me on my previous visit.

I parked in a visitor spot near the front door and sat in my car for a moment, trying to calm down. I wasn’t very successful. I went inside and asked the guard at the security desk for a more direct route to Mr. Porter’s office than detouring through the plant floor.

He gave me simple directions and I made it to Mr. Porter’s office with ten minutes to spare. I spoke briefly with Mrs. Stanley. She didn’t come right out and ask me but she’s curious about the purpose for my visit. I could only tell her in all honesty that Mr. Porter called me in but I have no idea what he wants. Well, I suppose I have some idea. But I can’t tell her what I’m all but certain it is he wants from me. There’s no polite way to tell someone I came into the office because the boss wants to fuck me.

We talked until he called out on the intercom and asked her to send me in. I tapped on his door and entered his office. He looked me over and apparently approved of the way I’m dressed. The other man in his office also seemed impressed.

He waved me over to his desk and said, “This is the girl I was telling you about, Bob. Was I lying?”

Bob grinned and said, “I’m impressed! Look at that cute little ass! You are one lucky son of a bitch, Porter!”

I felt like livestock on parade! But then it got worse. Mr. Porter’s guest reached out and pulled me closer. He sat back and said, “Lift your dress up, girl. Hold it up around your waist and turn around slowly.”

Now, at least, I feel a little less like cattle. I feel a bit more like a prostitute displaying her wares as I lifted my skirt up to my waist and turned in a slow circle. When I completed the circle I stopped and waited for my next command. He reached out and caressed my ass, cupping it in his surprisingly large hand and gently squeezing. Under his breath he muttered, “Eighteen years old! Fucking awesome!”

He finally dropped his hand and said, “Girl, do you know where the Marriott is on Montague?”

I don’t know exactly. There are a bunch of hotels and motels in that area but I never pay any attention to them. I have a general idea where it is. I know I can find it without much trouble. I quietly responded, “Yes, sir.”

He stared at me as if trying to see through my panties for a long moment and then said, “I want you there at noon. Go to room 317.”

He stood up and said goodbye to Mr. Porter. They shook hands and he turned and left without another word.

As soon as we were alone I looked at Mr. Porter. He smiled and said, “Nothing to concern yourself with, Renee. You just saved me enough money on some raw materials to cover the cost of your salary for the next ten years.”

He began to nonchalantly unfasten his pants. As he freed his cock he said, “Since you’re here and you have some time I’d like a blowjob before you leave.”

He pulled his already hard cock out of his pants while I walked around his desk. I found myself wondering what turned him on more, pimping me out, using my ass to save a few thousand dollars on a business deal, or the blowjob he’s anticipating.

I dropped to my knees beside his chair and took his hard cock in my hand. There are already a few drops of lube oozing out around the hole in the tip. I gently spread them around the head with the tip of my finger while he groped one of my breasts. I leaned forward, took his cock into my mouth and started sucking.

It didn’t take long. Or at least it didn’t seem to. While I was sucking his cock I tried to decide how I feel about what I’m about to do at the Marriott. I discovered that as totally out of character as it is for me, I’m kind of turned on by the idea of being used this way. Inasmuch as I’ve already accepted the fact that I’m not much more than a prostitute now there seems to be little to differentiate between what I’m already doing and showing up at the Marriott to put out for another man I just met for the first time.

I’ve just been given, or I guess I’ve been loaned, to another complete stranger. My new boss loaned me to a man old enough to be my grandfather in order to close a business deal. I should be furious. I should be humiliated. And now I’m sucking my boss’s cock before going to a hotel to let that old man fuck me because this is all a part of my new job.

I knew from the start I’d be doing things like this. They made it perfectly clear before I took the job. I suppose I just didn’t expect it to start so soon. But I’m not having the reaction to being loaned out I expected I would. I’m more than a little surprised by my reaction to what I’m doing, and what I’m about to do. Instead of fighting back tears or struggling to deal with self-loathing I feel the tingling sensation of arousal all over my body. The thrill of what I’m about to do is already building as I anticipate being undressed by another man I don’t know and used as a sex object.

“Sex object.” Those very words should offend me. They would have a week ago. Not now, though. I can’t explain this sudden change in my once provincial attitude about sex and a woman’s place in the world and I don’t know if it’s a permanent change. Maybe I’m just reacting to the excitement, the newness of succumbing to my sexuality in its basest form.

Or maybe my husband was more right than either of us could have imagined when he said that when it comes to sex I think like a man. Because lately, just as so many men think with their dicks when it comes to sex, I seem to be thinking with my pussy. I can only hope it turns out better for me than it seems to for so many of those men who fuck up their lives when they let their dicks take control of their actions.

It wasn’t even eleven o’clock when I walked out to my car. I have an hour to kill. That isn’t enough time to go home for lunch but it suddenly occurred to me that the man I’m going to see at the Marriott could be the old guy Josh warned me about, the guy who wants to fuck my ass. He certainly seemed taken by that part of my anatomy when he was groping me. If he is that man I don’t know that I trust him to prepare me the way Josh does before he fucks my ass. It might be in my best interest to prepare myself!

I drove home and went through the gym bag Josh left there. I found another of those lube injectors, a small bottle of lubricant, and three butt plugs in various sizes. I removed my panties and greased my back passage. I picked up the smallest of the butt plugs to get myself warmed up but on second thought I opted for the next larger size.

I raised my right leg and rested it on a chair in the corner. I put a little extra lubricant on the tip of the butt plug and began working it into my rear. At its widest point it’s much larger than Josh’s cock. It hurt. But it didn’t seem as bad since I’m in control. I can stop if it hurts too much and I trust me more than I trust most men with nothing on their minds beyond finding a hot hole in which to insert their erections. I figure if I can get used to this awful thing I should be ready for Mr. Porter’s friend no matter how well hung he might be.

It didn’t occur to me until I was in the bathroom washing it off a few minutes later that I might have been better served by using one of the larger dildos in the bag. That would have probably done a better job of stretching the little ring of muscle guarding the entrance to my little used back passage.

I wiped off the excess grease around my anal opening, put my panties back on and hurried across town to the Marriott. I made it with only a few minutes to spare but I’m confident now that I’m prepared for whatever Bob has in mind for me.

I took the elevator up and knocked on the door of room 317. Bob let me in and suddenly I became a bit less confident. Bob isn’t alone. There are three other men in the room leering at me hungrily.

Bob introduced me to Phil, Karl and John, his three associates. The four men are all in town from a large city in the upstate. They’re visiting with possible clients and making deals, though apparently none of their other deals have been as productive as the one they made with Mr. Porter today. Or at least none of those other deals left them in possession of an attractive young woman with whom they can do anything they wish for the rest of the day. They seem to think Bob made an excellent arrangement, judging by their eager faces.

I said hello to the men and Bob ordered me to undress while he finished telling his three associates about me. As I undressed I learned Mr. Porter has told Bob everything about me. They know I’m married and my husband is unaware that I have just become ... well, whatever it is I am now. I’m still uncomfortable calling myself a prostitute. I’m getting paid for doing this. But I didn’t start out doing it for the money, not exactly. I started out letting Josh have sex with me to protect my husband’s job. That desperate act has somehow ballooned into this strange situation.

But while there remains an element of coercion in what I’m doing, I’d be lying if I tried to claim I’m being raped. I know that in my head I use that word often to refer to the sex acts to which I’m subjected. But I’m not being raped. Not anymore. Not really.

Bob finished his explanation of my predicament while I was still slowly undressing. One of the men called me closer as soon as I removed my panties. He handed me a glass of water and half a pill.

I looked at the pill in my hand for a moment. Then I tried to hand it back and said, “I don’t do drugs.”

Bob smiled and explained, “It isn’t a recreational drug and it isn’t one of those date rape drugs. We obviously have no need for that. It’s a mild muscle relaxant, and only half a dose at that. It’s harmless and it will wear off in less than an hour. I won’t make you take it if you really have strong feelings about it. But I highly recommend that you do. You’ll thank me later.”

The man who handed me the pill didn’t wait for me to reach a decision. He looked at my naked body more closely for a moment before he began happily exploring with his fingers. The others watched and commented on what they could see from their various angles. Their mildly obscene comments were very flattering.

I found it troubling that they felt I might need a muscle relaxer. But it’s only half a pill and a man I have no reason to trust just told me it would wear off soon. They obviously know something I don’t. I took the pill.

I went from man to man for the next several minutes, allowing each to examine my body. They all probed my moist pussy but not one of them explored my back passage. I was relieved, though I thought it a shame I rushed home and went through all that preparation for nothing.

The men didn’t seem to be in a hurry. In fact, I thought it strange no one else is getting undressed. None of the men seem anxious to take advantage of the opportunity I present though they all gave the impression they think I’m eminently fuckable.

I thought the reason they’re holding back might have finally arrived when there was a knock on the door. Apparently the party wasn’t to begin until whoever is at the door showed up.

Bob sent me to answer the door. I’m only slightly nervous about the prospect of a fifth man joining us because I reminded myself that I’ve recently taken on five horny men and not only survived but enjoyed myself.

As I crossed the room I did a quick inventory and decided the muscle relaxant isn’t working. I feel absolutely nothing unusual, though to be honest I’m not certain how one experiences the effects of a muscle relaxant. I opened the door as if I were fully dressed and gasped at the sight of a very large, very African-American waiter pushing a small trolley.

He grinned when he saw me. He paused in the doorway for a long moment to run his eyes over my naked body approvingly and then pushed his cart passed me and into the room without a word. I hurriedly closed the door before anyone could walk by outside and see me standing there naked in a room with five men.

I watched as the waiter was greeted warmly by the four men already in the room. I learned that his name is Will and he’s expected! It’s obvious from some of the things their saying that Will and the four men from the upstate know each other and have known each other well for quite some time.

Bob ordered me to say hello to Will. Suddenly I’m more than a little nervous but I offered a weak greeting to the huge man with the smug look on his face. I was ordered to put the case of beer he delivered on the trolley into the suite’s small refrigerator. They seemed to enjoy watching me accomplish that little task.

I finished putting the beer away and in response to their next command I handed out the lunches Will brought with him along with a cold beer to each of the four men.

While I was serving lunch, Will stared at me lustfully and slowly undressed. They brought me here to watch me fuck Will?! That’s weird!

My serving duties accomplished, I turned and watched Will as he continued to undress. He seems to be taking his sweet time about it. I get the impression he’s trying to make a show out of it for my benefit. I suppose he’d be disappointed if he knew that the suspense really isn’t killing me. The only apparent difference between the waiter and all the other men I’ve seen naked is the color of his skin. I might have felt differently if I had any idea what he’s about to uncover.

I’m reasonably certain the stereotypes aren’t true about all black men. I can’t really say since I’ve never been intimate with a black man before. It isn’t that I have anything against men of other races. It’s just that I’ve never had the opportunity. One of the stereotypes, however, is certainly true about Will. He has an enormous cock! His cock was still soft when he finally uncovered it. But when I saw it, even in its flaccid state I had to suppress a gasp. The sight of it took my breath away for a moment. Without exaggeration it’s as big around as my wrist at its base and it hangs down almost all the way to his knees!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.