Joe
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'm a long haul truck driver and this is my life after my divorce. Could be in many different categories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex  

There are a lot of stories that I could tell you about my sex life on the road while being a long-haul truck driver but I have one to tell that I considered rather unbelievable or at least unique. It's about the kind of things that you would think only happen in stories. It happened in Las Vegas but I can't actually say it stayed in Las Vegas. More on that part later.

This story is about a young friend of mine, Lesley. You have to understand that Lesley wasn't one of my typical dates. We have been out about three times in the last two years when I was in Las Vegas.

Lesley was now twenty-two years old and attended college. I was pushing forty at the time. She was a receptionist at an off the beaten track motel that dealt with truckers. Lesley's parents owned the motel.

My first time there a couple of years back, some big beer-bellied oaf was trying to force himself on this young woman. She looked like a teenager but I later found out she was older. I pulled the guy off of her and he took a swing at me. I hit him hard in the gut and then on the back of the neck and he went down.

I was just about to give him the boot when he yelled out, "Please, no more, I'm sorry, I promise it will never happen again. I was at the bar and must have drank a little too much."

I looked over at the little lady and she said that the drunk was a regular customer. Usually when he drank too much he would get a room and sleep it off. This time he just went to far.

"Hoss, if you ever pull that shit with me again I'll see you're banned from our motel," said the young woman.

"I'm sorry, Lesley, I really am but you're so damn cute. It won't happen again." That's when I learned her name was Lesley.

Hoss got up and Lesley handed him his room key and he staggered out the door.

"Thank you, but I could have handled it. We get a lot of drunks in here. Are you looking for a room? You're new here, aren't you?" said Leslie.

"Yes and yes. I'm an over the road trucker and at one of the truck stops I heard this was a trucker friendly place near Las Vegas."

She gave me my room key and thanked me for helping her out. She did show me a Taser she kept behind the counter. She didn't feel she had needed to use it just yet.

I asked her if there was any good places to get something to eat and she told me of a nice restaurant a couple of miles up the road. "Too bad you don't have a car," she said.

"It's ok, I have a bike in the truck. Care to join me when you get off work?"

That's how I met Lesley. She ended up spending the night in my room. She was one uninhibited young woman. There was nothing she wouldn't do. I asked her why she didn't have a boyfriend, and she laughed at me.

"I like my wild life and having sex whenever and with whoever I want. Most boyfriends aren't up with that. I have been involved in a couple of group parties at college. I'm nowhere near ready to settle down."

I stayed at her motel the next two times I was in the Vegas area. Each time I had company for the night. Lesley reminded me of the young women you see advertising porno tapes. Hell, you can jack-off to the commercial, they're so damn good looking.

Lesley had a thin body and small but nice looking tits. Her muff was trimmed so she only had a landing strip there. I once asked her why she didn't shave it all off and she told me men loved it when they found out she was a natural blonde.

This time when I showed up she asked me if I would take her to a big party over at one of the big casinos in Las Vegas. She told me it was a Valentine's Day gala and it was a couples affair. She did say it was five hundred dollars a couple.

Now I liked Lesley a lot but that was a pretty expensive night out. She promised me the night of my life. It was unlike any other party most people go to. When I asked her what was so different she told me.

"Joe, it's kind of a swingers' thing. They have rooms for just about anything anyone wants. There will be over five hundred people there, maybe even more. I went last year and it was great."

Now I'll admit I've been with a lot of women but this was something that I've seen on sex tapes but have never been to one. I decided, what the hell you only live once, and this just might be fun.

They were holding it on a Saturday night so they could draw a bigger crowd. I had a delivery to make on Friday but gave the money to Lesley to buy the tickets. I told her I'd be back through the next day for the party.

"Joe, you do know that I might not be with you most of the evening. You can be with all the women you want. They will be from the age of eighteen to probably seventy. We will have a room to crash in for the night. I just want you to understand that it's a big party."

"I'm a big boy, Lesley. I have no doubt that you'll be rather popular. I'm not the jealous type anymore. I haven't been for years. Whatever happens, happens; it is Vegas after all."

When Lesley and I entered the hotel/casino I couldn't believe how huge it was. The Valentine's Day party was on the second and third floors of the building. On the second floor were slots and other casino games. The band was playing music on the third floor. Both floors had refreshment bars as well as snack tables of food. It was the good stuff, like shrimp and lobster and rare roast beef and good beer and liquor.

I'd never been to a party quite this large. Since I knew that sex was openly allowed at this party, I would have to really pace myself. Lesley was excited when she saw some of her college friends. I told her she wasn't tied to me and go have fun. I would probably see her around later.

I got myself a drink and decided to take a tour of the facilities on the two floors. I found that there was music and dancing on the second floor as well. They had a DJ who played pretty much whatever was requested, and the band upstairs was good. Tables and chairs were set up near the dance floor. On the back wall were couches and chairs.

There was a doorway with an employee of the casino kind of guarding it. I stopped to talk to him and ask about the room and if anyone could go in. He mentioned that the room was set up in cubicles. It was for the guests that might want more privacy when getting intimate.

He was there strictly to give passes to anyone desiring entrance. He mentioned there was twenty-four cubicles in all. After one was used he was to make sure that a maid put new sheets on the bed and cleaned the cubicle. There was a curtain that could be used so no one could see inside the cubicle. He did mention that the third floor had two such rooms.

I was surprised that while I was talking to him, a couple were coming out of the room and handed him their pass. I had to wonder how many times some of these guys could come in a night. I was probably good for a couple at best.

I went to the dance floor and saw Lesley dancing up a storm with her friends. On the next slow song some young guy was dancing with her and his hands were already grabbing her ass. One of her girlfriends came over and asked me to dance. She put her arms around my neck and actually kissed me. I was a bit surprised.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.