Coached Mom - Cover

Coached Mom

Copyright© 2012 by HardFelt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Yet another story concerning Mrs. Sara Bergman and her ongoing experiences with a surgically implanted device originally inserted to reduce pain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

Sara arrived on time, parking her car in the spot that Beasely had told her to park it. Sara did not like this assignment from Beasely but like all his orders she knew that if she disobeyed she would pay a horrible price. The name she had been given sent shivers up her spine. Stan Grassly, assistant soccer coach was the person to whom she was to report. The older man had always given her the creeps and even when she was forced to be around him because of her chaperone duties the man disgusted her. The assistant coach was always checking out her boobs or her fanny and then he would make some remark to one of his subordinates and they both would snicker. Sara shuddered again as she steeled herself and walked into the gym that Grassly managed in addition to being an assistant soccer coach at the high school. Grassly was talking to a young man and one of the other men that she knew of by sight but didn't know his name. His back was to her as he was talking and the man that always snickered with Grassly gave him a nudge as the so that Grassly turned and saw her.

"My don't you look nice in that outfit, Mrs. Bergman!"

"Thank you Mister Grassly. Could I talk to you in private, please?"

"Not really. I am quite busy, but we can step over here out of earshot so to speak. Now, Mrs. Bergman," Grassly said as he made it obvious he was looking at her boobs forcing her blouse out. Sara wore a dark pencil styled blue skirt which had an at the knee hem. Her heels were higher than she was used to, but not so high as to make her wobble when she walked. The slightly lighter blue half sleeved button up the front blouse covered her top, although two of the buttons were straining because of the smaller fitted size to the blouse and her big boobs.

"Now Mrs. Bergman we are sufficiently far enough away for you to tell me what's on your mind."

Sara hesitated then she said,

"Did you talk with ... Charles Beasely, Mister Grassly?"

"Yeah he made some wild ass statements about you, which I am pretty sure you would be offended by."

Sara blushed then stammered out,

"Not so wild ass ... he was on the level."

"Really?" Questioned Grassly standing back as she looked into the older face of a man in need of a shave.

"On the level, you say?" Sara noticed his eyes shifted from her face to her well endowed bosom and then back to her face again. She felt as if he were undressing her again, in his mind, and this time she felt another shiver as she realized she would have to undress for him if he asked for it.

"Y-yes I-I'm afraid so."

"Well, now, if that's true you go have a chair in my office, the one facing the door, ok? And Mrs. Bergman, when you sit down I want to see it all. I will be in to ... discuss this situation in a few minutes, oh, and remember all there is to see."

She blushed because she knew his voice had carried to the youth and the assistant. She tried to ignore the youth and the other man about Grassly's age and yet follow through with the crude demands of the older coach. Sara bit her lower lipstick lip as she saw she would be facing the door. There was no help for it, she realized miserably, and she sat down. Sara made sure her naked fanny cheeks touched the cold surface of the upholstery of the straight backed chair. She was fully aware she was exposing her legs entirely; that her crotch was also exposed. Sara used her purse to effectively cover that area as she waited for Grassly.

Grassly finally came into the office. Behind came his assistant which Grassly introduced to Sara for the first time formally. The man's name was Victor Anderson. His eyes were roving as he surveyed Sara's exposed thighs. She knew that the tops of her garter belt supported hose were totally exposed. Anderson made with the small talk effectively as he scanned her boobs and her legs. He commented on how many previous times they had met and never been introduced and how he, as a man, really appreciated the female form. Sara could not help but blush from that comment mostly because of her leg exposure which was even more pronounced when Grassly asked for her purse and put it on the table. Sara was careful to keep her arms on the armrests of the chair and allow both Grassy and Anderson an unobstructed view of her exposed legs and part of her crotch area. Grassly allowed Anderson the favor of Anderson commenting on how he liked women who wore her style of hose because the contrast of the tan tint against her upper white thighs made her appear more sexy and even though she shifted uncomfortably under the stares by both men Grassly let Anderson continue, even when Anderson had sat down and stared obviously up between her legs. Sara had to acknowledge the previous statements of Anderson about being in front of him as a chaperone or as one of the volunteer helpers and that she had been aware of his attentiveness not only to her form but to her as a woman as well.

Grassly asked if she would be kind enough to show him the contents of her purse and since this required Sara coming to her feet she was more than glad to oblige as she let her skirt hem fall back into place.

"Mrs. Bergman," said Grassly to her.

"Yes Mister Grassly," she politely inquired.

"Through that door over there next to the couch is another room. I would like you to go into that room and wait for me while I finish up here with Mister Anderson."

"Certainly, Mister Grassly," Sara replied and then before she could turn to go Anderson,

"Before she goes to wait could I asked her a question, Stan?"

Grassly looked at Sara, his eyes flicking to the strained buttons on her blouse then back to Anderson and replied,

"Sure Vic, ask you question."

"Mrs. Bergman, could you please tell me what size bra you wear?"

Sara blushed, almost to the point of tears. The question was blatantly obvious to humiliate her. None the less, she swallowed nodded quickly and said,

"My normal bra size is thirty eight d d d."

"Told you," said Anderson slapping Grassly's shoulder, "I told you that they were d's' Stan!"

"Yeah, yeah so you did, Vic."

"See Mrs. Bergman we had this bet going on ever since we first saw you. Stan here didn't think you were d' class material."

"Oh," said Sara swallowing and shifting her weight on her heels nervously.

"And you are aren't you?" asked Vic.

"Y-yes and a little more..." she responded lamely.

"If you sit down, in the other room, Mrs. Bergman, the same rules will apply."

"Yes Mister Grassly," Sara replied glad to leave the room with the lecherous Anderson ogling her all the way.

Sara waited almost ten minutes before the door opened to the room she had entered. She knew there was a little window high up the provided the room with a lot of light. There were two file cabinets, some loose weights stacked on the floor, a cot, a rectangular sturdy table which was under a shaded lamp. There were three chairs in the room. The chair closest to where she had nervously been pacing back and forth was a swivel rocking office chair with large armrests.

Grassly entered locking the door behind him as he walked in giving her a leer which was pretty obvious. He had a box under his arm which he tossed onto the table as he looked over at her. He sat down in the swivel rocking chair and brought his right hand up to rub his rough face.

"Beasely said anything I wanted and so far you've been good, Mrs. Bergman."

"Thank-thank you Mister Grassly."

"How about sir' from now on Mrs. Bergman?"

"Alright, sir," she replied.

"Mrs. Bergman I want you to take off your clothes. I don't want a strip tease, just a strip, starting with the blouse and bra."

The shock of his statement that he wanted her to take off her clothes was expected but when it came she still felt almost as if he had hit her.

"Yes ... sir," she stammered out as she pulled her blouse out of the waistband of her skirt then slowly began unbuttoning it. She shrugged off the blouse as he said,

"Just put it on the table, then wait some."

"Yes sir," she replied blushing.

He had her show him what she looked like in her unsupportive bra both from her side and the back before he had her face him again.

"Alright take off the bra and hand it to me."

Sara blushed deeply but obediently unhooked her bra by reaching behind her, then her big boobs drooped down as what little support the bra she had on was removed. She licked dry lips as she handed him her bra. She leaned forward to remove her skirt her big melon shaped breasts swaying away from her only slightly rounded rib cage. Sara noticed he had looked her bra over carefully, making it an obvious point to hold the bra tag out and up so he could read the size printed on the tag. He grinned, more a leer, as his eyes went from the tag to her exposed breasts. She took the skirt off dropping it and stepping out of the skirt first with her right leg then her left putting the garment on the table, then sniffing slightly she removed the g-string and put it too on the table. Grassly told her to interlace her fingers over the top of her head and after she had done that he told her to turn a complete circle. He admired her form as she turned, still dressed in her gartered hose and high heels. He had her step very close to him while he ran his palm down her back and felt her fanny. Then using both hands he felt her right leg at the hose tops quickly moving his hand to her shaved pubic area. He performed the same hand positioning on her left leg. He moved his hands in this manner back and forth in and up and down move over her thighs crossing the small area of uncovered thigh flesh to the hose covered area of thigh flesh in an almost obsessive manner. It was obvious to Sara that the man enjoyed her selection of hose beyond the point of what was a casual appreciation.

"Smooth, nice and smooth, just like Beasely said you would be."

Her eyes watered slightly and her head went from being down to level as she stared at a spot on the wall behind where the man sat when she felt his palm cup her crotch. His fingers moved along the secret stimulation area between her ass hole and her pussy, while the cupping action of his palm pushed her outer vaginal lips from side to side causing her unwanted and rather extreme stimulation. This added to her humiliated embarrassment as she felt herself generating lubrication, a significant amount of aroused juice and enough for the man to realize he had caused a significant increase in her arousal. His other hand had been active rubbing her firm ass cheeks while he was cupping her genitals at her crotch. After kneading her ass cheeks, almost painfully, commenting on the smooth hairless texture of her skin, his hand had moved upwards over her garter belt, across her hips, to her rib cage. He had then proceeded to cup a breast and he happily expressed his pleasure at finding her nipples already stimulated and aroused. The dryness left Sara's eyes as she felt her blood pressure rise, her breathing increase, her hips betraying her by twitching, almost aching to start a sexual grinding. She blushed deeply even more as the horrible realization hit her that she had to mentally fight off a physical sexual climax.

The older man's expert cupping and fondling of her genitals without penetration, plus his firm rubbing of her nipple caused her to almost go into a sexual daze as she stood there virtually naked her senses approaching a sensory overload. Then as if from far off she heard him say something and she shook her head trying to make sense of it realizing he had commented that Charlie had told him she was a hot woman that suppressed her own sexuality. In a way, she reflected in a far off way, as her hips began to twitch and now churn expressing her arousal, in a way it was a compliment and in another way it was demeaning. He had slowed his fondling of her genitals which allowed Sara to fend off a climax, but there still was a considerable flow of sexual arousal there as he told her he wanted her to light his cigar. She stood there in high heels, hose, garter belt totally nude other than those clothes which only served to add to her appearance of being a middle aged slut rather than the conservative mother and lady that she wanted to portray herself as. She found it difficult to light the cigar, Grassly had provided the matches, as she stood there bending over and had her left breast cupped by his right hand. Her hand shook so much that the flame from the match went out as she tried to light the cigar all the while his hand cupping her breast, fondling her breast flesh, fingering her nipple, causing her an extreme amount of agitation. Grassly did not seem to mind that it took her multiple attempts, she was in fact on her fourth cigar lighting attempt before the cigar finally caught and the tip was ignited. He blew the smoke in her face, something she should have coughed at, but did not. Sara wondered briefly whether Grassly had a device, her turn on was so strong and so long lasting, before she rejected that idea realizing the older man had somehow tapped into knowing what turned her on and what made her feel sexually excited even from mild, or gross, humiliation he was subjecting her to.

The smoke smell from the cigar helped her regain some temporary control of her own senses. She detested the smell of cigar smoke and it was because of the cloud he kept around her head that she became aware that his terrible hands had moved back to her sensitive genital area. Sara could feel his hands working her into the terrible uncontrolled passion again and she was only vaguely aware of her slouching down between his legs, using her big boobs to sandwich his aroused organ, which was totally exposed. She was not aware of when he had removed his pants but it was pretty obvious he had as she rested her arms on his legs and positioned her breasts so that she used her big boobs to stimulate the older man pinching his organ between her boobs as she pumped herself up and down, masturbating his erection with her breasts. Her mouth came down almost automatically, she sucked in the head of his erection into her mouth, slurping on the rod as she did so, almost as if this were a normal thing for her to do. If the device was not being used on her, she knew she had already lost it, because she sucked his penis as if her very life depended on it. She felt more turned on than she had in a very long time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.