Fluffy Duffy & the Devonshire Affair - Cover

Fluffy Duffy & the Devonshire Affair

Copyright© 2012 by Axolotl

Chapter 9: Eating For Two

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 9: Eating For Two - Fluffy is a tomboy whose burgeoning breasts make a deep impression on the dad of her friend next-door...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School  

"Morning!"

"Yeah, I know!" Danielle was never at her best before midday. She poked her nose out from under the sheets and watched as Fluffy sprang out of the bed, paused to recover her balance, then strode across to the window. Fluffy grinned as her friend pulled the sheet over her head, then began to count seconds to herself. Ten, fifteen, twenty...

The sheet was flung back and a white-faced Danielle sat bolt upright, pointing a finger weakly at her.

"You ... your... !"

"Oh, you noticed!"

Danielle rubbed her eyes as if it might make Fluffy smaller again. "How could I not notice! Look at them!"

"Don't exaggerate, they're not that much bigger. You should have seen them yesterday morning!"

"They're still bigger, Fluff! They stick out more sideways."

Fluffy raised her arms above her head and took a deep breath. "How far down do they hang now?"

Danielle giggled nervously. "It's no good trying to hold them up that way. They're tons too heavy for that. They're way down past the top of your panties, even when you hold your arms up in the air. At least, they would be down past the top of your panties, if you were wearing any. They're right down to your fuzz. And what happened to your pyjama top? I mean, my dad's pyjama top?"

"I must have left it somewhere. The bathroom, probably. It was too tight, anyway. I could hardly breathe in it last night. I doubt if the button holes would reach the buttons this morning. Or if the buttons would reach the holes..." She changed the subject, realising exactly where she had left her top at five in the morning. "Let's get breakfast and go into town nice and early. Then we can do our shopping and have a walk round."

Danielle groaned and her head disappeared beneath the sheet again. She came up, literally for air, after about ten seconds. "It stinks in here," she admitted.

"Get up, then, and have a shower."

Danielle narrowed her eyes. "What about you?"

"I had one earlier. I couldn't sleep. These were hurting me. Well, not hurting, more kind of tingling and throbbing like when they grow."

"They can't still be growing, Fluffy!"

"Why not?" Fluffy tilted her head to one side, puzzled. "I'm a growing girl; why should they suddenly stop now?" She grabbed a corner of the sheet and pulled. Danielle pulled her knees up and jerked her hands away from her crotch in a hurry. "Oops, sorry! You should have said you were playing with yourself, Dan!"

"I wasn't!" She straightened her legs when she realised that her glistening pussy was winking at Fluffy, then tried to pull her T-shirt down to cover herself. It didn't really work.

"It's all right, I won't tell anyone. I'll go downstairs and make coffee while you're finishing yourself off and having a shower. I'll take your dad a mug, too." Fluffy's nipples instantly doubled in size. "He likes it nice and milky, doesn't he? See you downstairs."

"You can't take coffee in to my dad dressed like that!"

"Dressed like what? Dressed? I'm naked, Danielle!"

"That's what I mean." Danielle swung her legs out of the bed and grabbed at the sheet again. She wasn't usually as bashful in front of her girlfriend. "And what about your clothes? What are you wearing to go into Brocklehurst? You won't be able to get into that sweater."

Fluffy frowned. That had been worrying her, too, although for slightly different reasons. Danielle was concerned about being seen with - and overshadowed by - another girl with such a stupefyingly huge bust. Fluffy was simply worried that she wouldn't find anything big enough to contain her chest. Her bikini would still just about cover her areolae, but by no stretch of the imagination could it be described as decent. She doubted if she could walk more than ten yards without everything falling out of it. The bus driver would never let her on the bus like that. Bus drivers were funny about such things.

"I've thought of something," said Danielle with a crafty gleam in her eye. "Something of my mum's, if it's still in her wardrobe." She stood up and hurriedly swapped her sheet for a bath towel. "Wrap yourself in this sheet until you've made the coffee."

Fluffy wrinkled her nose. "This stinks," she protested. "And what's this big wet patch?"

Danielle blushed. "Nothing! It's just a little spot of damp."

"It's right across the end of my tit," Fluffy corrected her, stretching the sopping wet sheet against her swollen moon. "Look at it! It looks as if I've started giving milk. You're a dirty little cow, Dan! I'll need a shower after this. How can I take a cup of coffee in to your dad? What if he asks what this huge wet patch is? Shall I tell him it's his darling daughter's pussy-juice?"

"Just you dare! Turn it round so it's at the back." Danielle fled to the bathroom.


"This coffee's cold," Danielle complained.

Fluffy lay back on the bed and stretched. "It wasn't when I brought it up. You've been in the bathroom half an hour. What were you doing in there, having another wank?"

"Doing my hair. Where's that sheet gone?"

"I must have left it somewhere." Fluffy blushed when she remembered where she had left it. There'd soon be enough for another washing machine load in Mr Devonshire's bedroom. Hurriedly she ducked her head and licked a stray droplet of semen from halfway down her cleavage then began a search for more. "What about this thing of your mum's. She hasn't got anything that would fit me. She's not much bigger than you are."

"She's a 36F," said Danielle.

"That's what I mean."

"I'll fetch it."

"Mind you don't wake your dad. He was asleep when I took him his coffee in. I had to wake him up."

"Then I won't be waking him up, will I?"

"He went to sleep again afterwards," Fluffy muttered.

Danielle looked fresh and much less unhygienic in her bathrobe. Almost virginal again. "I'll go and fetch it," she said. "You can have a shower now. I'm sure you need it."

The dress was lying on the bed when Fluffy came back, towelling her hair. "What's that?" she asked. "A floral patterned tent?"

"It's a pregnant dress. Mum wore it when she was having me."

Fluffy held up the billowing garment. "What did she keep it for? Was she thinking of having a bigger family?"

"Maybe. She never said. She never threw it away. There's enough material in it to make about forty bikinis."

"Speak for yourself. I'll never be able to get into this." Fluffy floated it up in the air and dropped it over her head. Surprisingly, there was quite a bit of room under there. Her head came out through the neck-hole.

"Put it on properly!" Danielle smirked. "It will fit!"

"I can't go out looking like this," said Fluffy, pulling the generously-proportioned smock down her front."

"You can't go out without it! Nothing else will fit you, until you can get to a shop. And you've got to get to a shop to get a new bra before you do yourself a permanent injury."

"But I look pregnant!"

"That's okay, you probably are by now anyway. If we see anyone we know, you can explain, can't you? Right, I'm ready, and the bus is due in five minutes. You always take so long to do everything. Got your old bra? Good. Better put your sweater in the bag, and some jeans. What else? Shoes? You're not wearing shoes, Fluff! I bet you can't put your own shoes on any more. You certainly can't see them! Let mummy Dan put Fluffy's little shoesies on for her!"


"Hello, Danielle! Not seen you for a while. Good holiday?"

"Hi, Miss Twizzell. Yes, thanks."

"And who's this?" The bra-maker's already disapproving expression became even more forbidding as she took in Fluffy's appearance and regrettable condition.

"Florence Duffy," said Fluffy. "I'm already a Discoveries customer." She held up her plastic carrier bag.

"Hmm! From one of our other branches. Well, you'd better come into the back room. How can I help you? I don't suppose you'll want a cup of tea?"

"No thanks," said Fluffy. "I've got a bit of a problem."

"Yes, you could say that," said Miss Twizzell, turning a stern glare upon her mound. "What did you say the name was? Riordan?"

"No, Duffy."

"I knew it was something like that." Miss Twizzell frowned and crouched over the computer keyboard, finally reaching out a finger and stabbing at the spacebar. She sat back as the screen lit up, holding up both her hands as if to ward off evil spirits. None materialised, and she felt encouraged to type 'Duffy' into the machine.

"You have to press 'Enter'," said Fluffy, ever helpful.

"I know that," Miss Twizzell snapped. "Come on, machine!"

"No, 'Enter', that was 'Esc'. Like this." She leaned forward, held some of her bust out of the way with one arm, retyped the name and hit the right key. A gratifying screenful of text spewed out.

"It works!" Miss Twizzell was filled with wonder. "What's your address?"

"Read it! It's all there."

Miss Twizzell reached for her glasses, which dangled round her neck on a chain. "Let me see. You've been here before."

"I know. Veronica served me. And Gerard, over at that other place."

"Good." Miss Twizzell spun round on her chair. "What seems to be the trouble? You'll be needing a maternity bra. How much longer... ?" She stopped, uncertain of herself, looked Fluffy up and down, then slowly rotated back to the monitor again. With a last, nervous glance over her shoulder, she concentrated closely on the screen, then propelled her chair violently backwards. It went rather further than she had perhaps intended, and the girls watched anxiously as she shot past them across the room, out of control. "Damned machine's up the creek," she said, when she had come safely to a halt. "Isn't it? Those are somebody else's details."

"No," said Fluffy. "That's my address and everything."

"But..."

"What's wrong with it?"

"The measurements are all wrong. The machine's got them mixed up with somebody else's."

Fluffy peered at the screen. "It's right. Those are my old measurements, and those are the ones Gerard took yesterday morning."

"Don't be silly!" Miss Twizzell approached the computer again, prepared to eject if necessary.

"The figures are wrong. Not only is there a huge discrepancy between yesterday's figures and the previous ones, only a day before; there's an equally large difference between those and the ones from..." she squinted at the numbers " ... last week. And none of the figures are those of a pregnant woman. Girl."

Fluffy tugged at her dress. "That's because I'm not pregnant. This is all me. Look." She dug into the bag and pulled out her day-old bra. "That's yesterday's."

Miss Twizzell overcame her technophobia. "We have technology, you know!" She proudly picked up her bar-code reader and flourished it over the bra label. The computer bleeped. "You see?" She began hammering on the side of the monitor. "Something's really up the shit with this thing this morning!"

Fluffy sighed. She grasped the two sides of the dress and pulled upwards. After a lengthy struggle, she re-emerged into the daylight, to see Danielle's flushed, bright-eyed face - and the bra-maker still intent on her information technology.

"Hel-lo?"

Miss Twizzell spun round and her hands came up to her face. "Fucking hellfire!" she said, making both girls blush with the sheer unexpectedness of it. "You've got..."

"Bigger?"

"Tits!" Miss Twizzell completed her sentence.

"Bigger tits," Fluffy confirmed, wagging her old bra. "This doesn't fit me any more."

"Of course it doesn't, it's only a 38S, you silly! I can see from here, you're far bigger than that!"

Fluffy nudged her friend. "I'm far bigger," she whispered. "Does that mean I'm past the end of the alphabet?"

"That will be it if you are," hissed Danielle. "She won't be able to make a bra for you."

"Course she will." Fluffy suddenly didn't feel so certain. "There must be lots of girls with bigger tits than these." She glanced at Miss Twizzell, still occupied with the computer, apparently in denial.

"I've never seen one," said Danielle. "They're getting ridiculous, dangling right down there."

"Down where?" Fluffy couldn't see.

"They're past your pussy now. I bet you could stick both your nipples in there."

"What for?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot, you're used to something much bigger!"

"Shush, you two! I'm trying to concentrate." Miss Twizzell thumped the monitor again and the phone rang, making her leap back in alarm. After half a dozen more rings, she picked it up, holding it well away from her ear in case it exploded. "Hello?"

She looked blank for a few moments then moved closer to the phone.

"Gerard? Hello. It's Gerard," she relayed to the girls, who had forgotten their feud and were trying to stifle their giggles. "Yes, she's here, how did you guess?" She listened again. "How did you know that?" She turned to the girls again. "He knew I was looking at your file on the computer! What? Her father? Okay. All right, I will." She replaced the phone rather tetchily. "Mr Duffy just called Gerard's shop," she explained. "Gerard's going to get him to call here."

"Your dad?" said Danielle to the confused and embarrassed Fluffy. "But isn't he away at work all the time?"

The phone rang again. "Hello? Yes, she's here." But instead of handing the phone to Fluffy, Miss Twizzell gave it to Danielle. "Now there's a coincidence! It's Mr Devonshire!"

"Hello, daddy." Danielle listened for several seconds, going bright red. "What?" The phone slipped from her fingers and crashed to the floor as she stood there for a second before dashing out of the room. Fluffy turned her back as she picked up the phone, cupped both hands round the mouthpiece and spoke in a whisper.

"Hello? It's me this time. You daft git, what did you give your real name for?"

"I forgot!"

"And what did you say to Danielle?"

"Don't ask! What's she doing now?"

"She ran off to the toilet, red as a beetroot. What did you want, anyway? I'm standing here stark naked."

"Fluffy!" There was a sound of heavy breathing. "How big are they now?"

"You should know, you had a good enough view when you shot your load between them this morning!"

"I was half asleep this morning."

"I don't know, anyway. Miss Twizzell ... she's the boss here ... she hasn't got around to measuring them yet. They might be too big. Dan says they're way down past my knickers, and they're a whole lot wider than yesterday."

"Jeez, Fluffy!"

"I've got to go."

"How much is it going to cost?"

"I don't know. Maybe nothing. She hasn't said."

"Get her to call me."

"But Danielle will hear everything ... Here, speak to Miss Twizzell..." She handed the phone over and strolled across to the full length mirror. Danielle had been right. They were immense now. They'd been immense yesterday. Now, they were getting silly. Where had it all come from? Maybe if she stopped eating for a few days? Too late now, those things weren't going to go away. Fluffy wanted her mummy...

Miss Twizzell put down the phone and raised an eyebrow. "Mr Devonshire wants to pay for your bra. He seemed rather anxious not to let Danielle know. Oh, dear! Why do things have to be so complicated? Why can't I just quietly get on with making extra large-sized foundation garments?" She sighed and pulled herself together. "Come over here then, girl. What on earth have you been eating?"


"Two hours? We can't walk around for two hours." Danielle was back in grumpy mode again.

"We can't sit in Miss Twizzell's for two hours, that's for sure. Let's get a burger or something."

"You had that huge breakfast half an hour ago! It's a wonder you can still walk."

"I'm hungry again. I've got to keep my strength up."

"It's all going to those giant tits of yours. They'll never stop growing if you eat like a pig."

They stopped in front of the window and Fluffy eyed the shiny laminated pictures of instant food. "Just a burger, Dan!" she pleaded. "And coffee. You can have a coffee or a drink, just to keep me company. There'll be boys in there!"

"Boys! I'm finished with boys!"

"Dan?"

But they went in nonetheless, and ordered two Jumbo cheeseburgers with large fries, a wedge of apple and blackcurrant pie, a king-size espresso, a maxi banana shake and a large Coke. Fluffy had an extra burger to eat while she was waiting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.