A Wife's Revenge - Cover

A Wife's Revenge

Copyright© 2012 by Summerman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elly discovers her husband is gay and leaves the marital home to live with his new partner who turns out to be a local gangster into drugs and male prostitution. She is thrown into poverty and decides to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Violence  

Birth of a whore

She couldn't quite identify the feeling which had hot tears streaming down her cheeks after all, it could be any one of several emotions currently coursing through her body. Putting the still hot tea cup on the elderly makeshift table she stood up and walked to the large filthy windows, only cleaned by the seemingly never-ending rain. It seemed to her that the pre-dominant feeling that was consuming her was rage, body trembling, blood thumping uncontrollable rage! Gazing out at the newly resurrected glass and steel city spread out before her she could not distinguish what was really going on in her head, as though seeking divine intervention she looked to the heavens but only saw mute grey scudding rain bearing clouds, then she saw the flickering light of a fire and smoke climbing high into the winter sky. Red and blue lights pulsed in the gloom from the emergency vehicles. As she watched, Elly thought the fire was gaining a foothold and the fire-fighters were losing the initial battle as the flames grew ever higher and ever brighter, almost as though they were fighting fire with fire! At this point Elly seemed entirely overwhelmed by a sense of injustice, anger and sheer hatred which was pulsing through her body. As she once again turned around to face her surroundings, she noticed her reflection in the mirror, she saw a pretty woman in her mid twenties, shoulder length light brown hair framing a beautiful oval shaped face with a flawless creamy complexion, almond hazel eyes that were dulled with worry and emotion. Yet she knew that she had once had dazzled and beguiled many a man! without warning a sob full of bitter tears gripped her and racked her entire being with great spasms of frustration and a sense of impotence which she had not experienced before, covering her face with her open hands she heard herself ask, "I'm not ugly? I'm good in bed? I'm a good person? What more can I do?" Then her thoughts returned to the fire and she thought that perhaps fighting fire with fire is not that bad a idea!

The bedsit she was in was no more than a single large room with a bed, old fashioned leather couch a couple of chairs a table and other oddments of furniture common to such property. She knew it was tawdry, characterless yet it was clean and she thought it safe, just till her cheque arrived, then she could start anew, till then though, could she survive?

She wiped the tears from her cheeks with the back of her hand and swore inwardly, "no more, no more fucking tears, no, not for those bastards!"

There was a knock at her door so stifling another bout of tears she gathered herself together and opened it, The girl standing there was wearing a pretty and warm smile on her face, she asked,

"You ok? Jesus not crying again?" Elly opened the door wide and ushered her new friend Alison into the room, Her smile and manner was entirely infectious and Elly found herself returning the warmth with a smile of her own, she said,

"You want a tea or coffee? Or just come to raid the biscuit barrel again, honestly Alison I don't know where you put it all, you are so slim!"

Alison was 18, dark haired olive skinned with a distinct Neapolitan appearance and for some reason Elly couldn't quite fathom had a real tomboyish style. Sighing loudly Elly watched as Alison casually jumped full pelt onto the bed and playfully bouncing up and down on it, Elly noticed a band of scarlet at her waist as her jumper had ridden up clearly indicating the colour of her panties. Elly knew of old that she had definite leanings if not to open lesbianism but certainly in the past such opportunities would have been grasped if opportunities it were! Not waiting for a response from her flatmate Elly put the kettle on to boil and began to fix mugs and place some biscuits on to a plate When Alison asked,

"I take it no news this morning? I mean in the mail?"

Elly shook her head to indicate there had not been but was surprised when Alison went on,

"You know Elly, those bastards ruined your life, ok so he's going to give you the contents of the house and even the profit from the sale but for fucks sake Elly, all those years living a lie? What a bastard you really need to do something about them!"

Elly casually glanced over at the airer in the corner of the room, her own panties bras and tights hung there drying in the meagre heat of the single bar electric fire. Alison stood up and quite relaxed walked over to it and re-arranged Ellys undies and Elly seeing another female touching her panties had for the first time in months a frison of sexual excitement, she was glad her panties were only the soft plain coloured ones, plain white and cream and pale pink and white. Yet her mind was elsewhere, something Alison had said had stirred something within her own soul and quite suddenly with a shock she knew what it was! Elly replied with a sense of calm and control she did not truly feel, "Actually Alison I did get a cheque this morning just my Social security though, just enough to cover the rent for this dump and very little else!"

Alison lay back on the bed, her bare midriff quite visible as was the elasticised waist of her panties, quite unashamedly her legs were splayed open the V of her crotch beneath the tight jeans quite visible. Elly knew she loved and adored sex, her preference was and always had been for men but there had been occasions when she had slipped between the thighs of a pretty girl usually as part of a threesome or even a foursome with her Ex husband! Which perplexed Elly even more, their love making had been great, satisfying, adventurous and regular, what more could she have done!

Lapsing into bitter melancholy she recalled the day her husband had came home unexpectedly early from work, he was accompanied by a short blonde guy who Elly didn't recognise and took a instant dislike to. Her husband John had sat on the couch, his friend sitting by his side and he began to openly weep as he explained that he was gay, he had tried to remain faithful to Elly but at the end of the day he just could not deny his true sexuality. Tears began to roll down her own cheeks as she remembered the look of contempt and triumph on the short blonde mans face as John declared his intention to live openly as a gay man with his new love, almost speechless with shock and disbelief Elly had just sat there stunned into silence as John told her he was going to pack up his stuff and that the lawyer would be in touch to settle the financial arrangements, by which time his own body was convulsed with sobs and thinking back Elly thought she saw more relief than regret in his countenance!

Elly had heard later that her husbands new love was quite a wealthy guy, he apparently owned a number of gay bars in the city and appeared to be doing well. She had also found out he preferred the name Sasha to his given name which she knew to be Thomas, either way Elly hated him and his kind for breaking up her happy marriage! She didn't have any problems with gay people, she herself had indulged in a number of sexual liaisons with other females but always as part of her marriage, she consented to the sex as she enjoyed it but also because she believed it brought her husband pleasure to watch her have sex with another female.

What had frightened her more was that 2 weeks after her husband and his new lover had visited her, she had been making her way home from shopping when she had been forced into a quiet and dimly lighted lane, strong hands clamped her mouth closed whilst someone whispered in her ear, "Listen lady, if you fuck with your husbands love life a certain party will slit you from clit to tit, do you understand?" An unseen hand went to her groin and slammed it hard into her crotch, the voice went on, "Just take your money and get on with your life, this is your first and very, very last warning, do not make waves!"

Elly guessed this was due to the negotiations as to how the marriage was to be settled financially, she had been wronged and was determined to make the bastards suffer so she had instructed her lawyer to pull out all the stops to get as much as she possibly could. On reflection after the incident she knew instinctively that her former husband would never have threatened her that way, so it must have been his lover, Elly was frightened! Yet from what the lawyer had said she was to receive all she was entitled to and more, again she guessed the inherent goodness of her husband had come to the fore so why the violence and threats? It was after all her who had lost her home, lost her dignity, forced to live in a shit hole of a flat, reduced to claiming benefit and wondering how to pay for heat, light and rent never mind food!

Awakening from the memory Elly felt warm arms go around her shoulders and Alison was whispering to her,

"Elly, you'll be fine, you can do this, you will come out of this a stronger better person, I'll help you Elly!"

Instinctively out of the necessity for closeness and comfort Elly returned Alisons embrace and both women held each other tight! Elly was shocked to realise how close they were and more shocked to feel that old familiar throbbing of need between her legs, "So here it was" She thought, "Decision time, what the hell, we all needed a little loving in our life!"

Elly began to gently caress Alisons back immediately aware that she was sans bra! Then it happened, someone knocked firmly and determinedly on her door! Both giggled and broke the embrace and Elly stood up to answer the door!

As she opened it a tall blonde overweight man almost pushed passed her and came into the room, Elly recognised him as her landlord Mr Mills, he was undoubtedly there to collect the rent. Elly bridled at the lack of courtesy and manners and was about to say something when he smiled at both women and said,

"Ah I see you are getting on well together, excellent, it's always gratifying to see my tenants getting on with each other!" His expression changed quicker than the weather outside as he went on, "You know it is rent day girls?"

Both women nodded and Alison replied, "Just let me go into my room and I'll get it for you"

Elly said, I haven't been to the post office yet to cash my cheque so will hand it in later today if that's ok with you?"

Mills Smiled and nodded his agreement, Elly saw his gaze fall on her undies and also saw it linger there, turning to face her he undressed her with his gaze, visualising the underwear on the airer on her body! Enjoying and liking what he saw he smiled and added, "I know the rent is a bit more than you can comfortably afford sometimes though, with my special tenants, I can come to a, what shall we call it, a private arrangement?"

Elly knew precisely what he was suggesting and she also knew she should be feeling nothing but revulsion at his offer, yet that was not what she was feeling! She responded by returning his smile saying, "actually I can afford the rent, at least this month, so I don't see any immediate need for mmm private arrangements?" Their eyes locked for a instant and Elly immediately saw the avarice, lust and she thought a sense of power and dominance there. As they looked into each others soul Elly prayed he didn't see what lay behind her hazel eyes, the truth might even shock him!

At that moment Alison returned and handed over her rent to Mills, he gave her a receipt, smiled and left. When he had left the flat Alison asked, "What did that bastard want? No wait, I'll tell you exactly what he wanted, did he offer free rent for services rendered? Elly he is always offering it, believe it or not there are a number of his female tenants who gladly spread their thighs for not only his delight but that of his business associates as well, Elly it's not just sex, it's wild parties bordering on orgies! Elly he actively seeks out the most vulnerable, the most needy, his whole approach borders on sexual blackmail, you either oblige him or he puts you and your baggage on the streets! Elly there are even rumours he will use other means to get his way, drugs and violence are no strangers to this guy, so for fucks sake be careful how you deal with him. I don't know if it's true, but there are stories of girls being bullied and beaten by him and his cronies." Alison took a breath and lowering her voice she went on, "Elly I might as well tell you before someone else does, the girl who had this room before you is called Maxine, she is pretty blonde and always a happy wee thing. One day a month or 2 ago I popped in to say Hi, Elly she had a black eye and a split lip, apparently she had had the temerity to say no to Mills, that's why she decided to leave!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.