A Village in Time (Modified)
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 Axolotl

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Darren and Kevin have seen 'Back To The Future' and should know better than to go messing with time. But when the lads get lost on a country road and their car runs out of fuel, they meet this woman...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   School  

"HI, MUM!"

"Darren, darling! How did it go? Did you have a lovely time? That nice Mr Carstairs called on Tuesday ... or was it Thursday? No, it was Wednesday, 'cause we had gammon steaks. He said it was pouring with rain and you'd gone off with Kevin to visit some old churches and castles. He said there weren't many young lads who would admit to doing that, and he was so proud of you that he wasn't going to fine you for arriving an hour late on Monday. I s'pose you're hungry? And I bet you've got mountains of clothes to wash?"

Darren gulped. "Not a lot, actually. Just a couple of T-shirts and some pants."

"Bring it all down anyway, put it straight in the machine. Serena was just asking whether you were due back today or tomorrow, and do you know, I couldn't for the life of me remember? I'll forget my head one of these days. I suppose she's been missing Kevin. She's upstairs somewhere..."

Darren blinked at his mother. Serena? Who the hell was Serena? "I'm a bit tired, actually, Mum."

"Oh, sweetheart! It's such a long drive, you must be out on your feet."

"I didn't get much sleep last night. I need to catch up..."

"Why not have a little nap now? Twenty minutes or half an hour and you'll feel lots better..."

His mother's voice faded as he trudged up the stairs and into his room. The bed looked so inviting. He opened the window to let in some cool air, pulled off his jeans and his T-shirt, and lay back. Lack of sleep. All Charity's fault. Charity...

He closed his eyes, basking in the comfort of a lazy semi-erection. His right hand slowly crept downwards.

His eyes opened wide.

Darren groped, grabbed, took a handful...

"Fucking hell!"

He sat up, not quite daring to look. His hand explored some more...

"Jeez-us! What happened? When did it happen? Why?"

They'd discussed the mysterious transformation of the car most of the way home to Udderleigh and concluded it was something to do with messing with the past. Maybe it was even a kind of small gift to express the gratitude of the Almighty for helping to sort out a major anomaly in the breast size of a small cell of women in the West Country.

But if the dieselisation of the car had been a small gift, what in Heaven's name was this great throbbing thing in his hand? He risked a look.

A smile spread across his face.

"Now, that is what I call a cock!" he murmured.

At that moment, the door opened. "Oh, Darren! Not again!"

"Ooops!"

He grabbed at a pillow and dumped it on his lap. Too late. There was a beautiful girl staring at it. She'd come in and closed the door. A stunningly beautiful girl. He allowed his disbelieving eyes to wander over her magnificence. Her skin was slightly dusky, her hair was black and cascaded all the way down to her thighs and her lips were succulent and thick. She was wearing only a bra and panties. A very well-filled bra and very well-filled panties. She undulated across the room and perched her incredible little bottom on the edge of the bed. He could have encircled her waist with both hands, if he hadn't needed both hands to hold the pillow down on his cock. Up above that miniscule waist her massive breasts wobbled dangerously in the lacy cups of a truly serious bra. She smelled heavenly.

"What have you hidden it for?" she demanded, making a darting grab for the pillow.

"Who are... ?" No, he thought, hang on. Whoever this is, she knows me. In fact, she knows me pretty well. This must be the mysterious Serena, the one who's been missing Kevin. He placed a hand firmly on the pillow to keep it in place. "What do you want?"

"That's a fine way to greet your loving sister after a whole week away from home!"

"Sist ... ah? Sorry. I was asleep."

"You wank in your sleep now? Come on, show it to Serena. It's been ages! A whole week!"

Desperately slowly he withdrew the pillow. He had a sneaking fear that he might have been seeing things just now while he'd been feeling things. Reassuringly, it was just as big, still floppy, still half-hard. It twitched and he grabbed it again.

"Leave it alone, you dirty sod!" Serena had the dirtiest laugh he'd ever heard. "Let me do it!"

To Darren's horror Serena leaned forward and grasped him in a velvet-soft hand. She began a slow up and down motion. Her pink tongue protruded from between her full, wide lips. A long, fat nipple had plopped out of one bra cup. Wisps of coarse black pubic hair were escaping around the edges of the well-stuffed crotch of her translucent panties. The girl had done this before. She was good, very good - she didn't squeeze hard and yank downwards, she held him gently on the downstroke and more firmly going up. Now and again she stopped, ran her palm over the purple head and collected a fistful of luby juice. She giggled softly. "Does this feel nice, Darren?"

"Uh-huh!"

"I missed you!"

"Serena ... I'm... !"

"That's all right, I can feel how close you're getting. A couple of minutes yet."

That seemed like a dangerously generous estimate. He was on the very brink. But with seconds to go, the girl ducked her head, glanced up at him with a lascivious grin and opened those full lips wide. Then she was swallowing as fast as she could. It wasn't really necessary. She stopped swallowing after two gulps and pulled her mouth off his cock to survey the evidence.

"Is that all? Have you been having a good time, Dazza? You usually do half a pint!"

"N ... not really..."

"I hope Kevin's got a bit more than that for me, or I'll be very disappointed!" She sat up straight and wiped her mouth with the back of hand. Then she cupped her full, heavy breasts and lifted them up, apparently unaware that her nipple was still poking out. "Have they grown much?" she asked softly.

How was he supposed to know that? He'd never knowingly met the girl before in his life!

"They're very big," he said truthfully.

She bit her lip and blushed prettily. "Do you know, Charlie measured me on Wednesday and I was 40-17-27? Isn't it terrible! Mum says no more new bras 'til I go back to school. She says new blouses are so expensive she can't afford money for custom-made bras."

For some reason he felt deeply jealous of this Charlie and his intimate hands-on relationship with his sister. Was she baiting him because he'd been so short of cum? He decided not to rise to the bait. Stick to brassieres.

"C ... custom-made?"

"From that big Discoveries store in the High Street. They're not custom-made, of course, they've got most sizes in stock. This one's a 30H, and Marks and Sparks don't go bigger than an H cup." Serena wobbled its contents and the other nipple fell out. "It should really be a J, but you can only buy them that big in Discoveries, and that means they're mega-expensive. Mum's only jealous."

"Well, you are bigger than Mum up top..."

"I s'pose when she adopted me she never thought I was going to grow a pair of J cups at my age. She'll come round once I start busting all the buttons off my school blouses."

"A ... adopted?" At least, that took care of one thing that had been worrying him, this sudden acquisition of a dusky-skinned sister.

"Come on, Darren! You've got to stop thinking of me as your real sister! You going to give me a ride round to Kevin's?"

"I'm tired, Selena, I've been driving all day."

"Serena. My name's Serena. It will be years n' years before I'm old enough to start learning to drive, so you've got to take me round there. The reason Dad bought you that car was that it does sixty gallons to the mile, so you could take me to my boyfriend's when I'm horny."

"Miles to the gallon."

"Whatever. Are you going to take me to see Kevin, or... ?"

Darren's hair stood on end. "Or?" His not-really-a-sister was smirking at him.

"If you're really tired, you might want to go to bed. Or come to bed!" She stroked his fat cock again, even more affectionately than the first time. It leapt into her hand like an eager puppy.

"I'll take you round to Kevin's," he gabbled, struggling to his feet and stuffing his erection into his pants. God, it was a real handful! Not as big as Kevin's, but what the hell?

"We don't have to go to Kevin's, you know," she purred. "Why should I be interested in what's in his pants when I've got this thing to play with?"

"What?"

"Take me round there now, or he'll be offended. I'll get a taxi back. I'll be home by ten. Can you stay up that long? If you'll pardon the expression."

Darren pulled up his boxers. Serena threw her hair back over one shoulder and began delving in the drawers of his dressing table until she came up with a pair of shorts in some shiny material. They didn't look familiar. She snapped her fingers at him.

"What?"

"Off with those things. They're all crusty with cum." He looked down at his boxers as if seeing them for the first time, pulling them down with a shame-filled expression and stepping out of them. "Now you can put these on!" She handed him the shiny shorts, but refused to let go of them, her fingers guiding them carefully into position and checking for fit around his testicles and the crack between his buttocks. "Not bad. Okay, let's go!" She watched critically as he pulled on a T-shirt, then headed for the door.

"You can't go like that!" he said.

"I could!" she affirmed. "My hair's long enough to cover everything! But you'd better come to my room and help me choose something suitable for me to wear for Kevin. It's got to be something really sexy ... you know it takes a lot to turn him on."

"It does?" He followed her like a faithful hound. She led the way into what he'd always thought of as the spare bedroom, waited until he was safely inside, then shut the door.

"Now!" she said. "I think it's time you fucked me again!"

"Again?"

"Yeah, I thought it last night and the night before." She was casually undressing, despite the fact that she was only wearing bra and panties anyway. "God, look at these things!" she sighed, giving her breasts another of those two-handed wobbles. "How much do you think they've grown since my birthday?"

"I ... I don't..."

The girl stepped out of her panties, sniffed the crotch and tossed them to him. "Put these in the laundry basket, brother dear." Unnervingly she stood with her legs parted, scratching her luxuriant pubes. "What was my bra size when you measured me last time?" She took her left breast in both hands, apparently saw something interesting on the nipple, raised it up and licked it off with that delicate pointy tongue, before wandering across the room and sorting through a pile of disgracefully abbreviated and flimsy underwear on her bed. "These?" she asked, holding up a thong about the size of a postage stamp. She stepped into them and pulled them up with a lot of unnecessary hip-wiggling.

Darren was beginning to wonder what the point could have been in wearing them at all, until he watched her pull on a skirt that couldn't have been more than nine inches deep from top to bottom. It seemed to be made of bright red plastic. He felt an overwhelming urge to spank her on the bottom to find out what kind of noise it made.

Too late; she had moved on to the major problem of covering up her top half; choosing a low-cut crop top and stuffing herself inside. There wouldn't have been room in there for a bra as well. In fact, if she'd worn a bra it would surely have been visible beyond the bottom of the alleged garment, which rode up the underside of her bosom so that she was displaying almost as much cleavage below her breasts as above them.

"There, that ought to do it! I wonder who's going to have the biggest pair in our class when school starts again. It's almost something to look forward to..." She stepped closer to him and reached up to place a cool little hand on his glowing cheek. "Poor Dazza, you must be so tired, you've hardly said a word! Come on, then!"

How was she going to get out of the house dressed like that? What was his mother going to think of her daughter going outside looking like a cheap tart? Or even a very expensive one. He had to confess that he had no idea; he was still getting used to the fact that he had suddenly come by one absolute doozy of a sister out of nowhere.

"After you," she insisted, pausing at the top of the stairs to make delicate adjustments inside her skirt. Either that or she'd stopped for a quick wank, Darren thought as he went downstairs. Three steps down he stopped and looked up, just as Serena started coming down. If her nipples had slipped down another inch inside her top they wouldn't have been inside it any more.

"Don't you wear a bra?"

She came to a halt just one step above him, her warm-scented breasts just touching his face. "We only wear bras for school!" she said in a tone which suggested that Serena was the spokesperson for the entire female population of Udderleigh.

"But you were wearing one, then you took it off!"

"Some of us wear them around the house now and again, but not to go outside." This statement was accompanied by a laugh that showed how ridiculous was the idea of wearing foundation garments out of doors.

Chastened, Darren turned and fled downstairs, imagining he could feel his sister's nipples following him within touching distance.

He reached the foot of the stairs and let her overtake, melting into the shadows to wait for the inevitable outburst from his mother.

"Bye, Mum!" the girl fluted. "I won't be late." She paraded before their mother, giving a brief twirl, all coffee-creamy thighs and bobbling brown breasts and long swishing hair.

"Have fun, love! And give a special hi to Kevin for me. Isn't that top getting a bit tight for you now?"

"No, it's nice and stretchy!" Serena cupped her young watermelons and hefted them. Alternately. "See?"

"Oh, yes! It's still got plenty of room for you to grow. But those tits of yours are getting massive!"

"Not massive enough!" Serena eased past him out of the door.

"See you later, Mum," Darren followed her out, scarcely able to believe the conversation he'd just heard. He felt distinctly uncomfortable in his overcrowded shorts. If he were to get an erection he'd need to wrap himself in a blanket to disguise it. In fact, in his present semi-hard condition he had a sneaking suspicion he had an inch or so dangling down below the leg hole, but he didn't dare put a hand down there for a feel.

His mother's voice pursued him out of the door. "Those are nice shorts, Darren. Are they silk?"


He'd parked the car with the passenger door close to the wall so Serena had to wait until he'd backed out of the drive. "Bloody hell, just look at her!" he muttered to himself. She smiled and winked at him and he knew he'd never seen such a hot girl in his life. True, her tits weren't as big as those of the Capstick twins, and they were nowhere near the size of Charity's, but seeing them crammed into that tiny top he knew which ones he'd go for, any day. And as for that skirt...

"Fucking hell!" he gurgled, watching the girl's absurdly exaggerated hip-wiggling, tit-bouncing walk as she came around to the passenger side, opened the door and climbed in. She smelled nicer than those eighteenth century girls, too. Compared to his sort-of-sister, they were quite literally history.

Her hand moved straight across and settled on his bare upper leg, giving it a faint but encouraging squeeze before moving to the inside of his thigh and tracing gentle patterns up and down. "Ooops! Hello!" she giggled. "Shall I put that away for you, sweetheart, or is it more comfortable hanging out?"

"Aaaargh!" Darren tried to pull down the leg of his shorts but they were far too brief. There were three inches of the thing out in the open air.

"Don't worry 'bout it!" she laughed. "Nobody can see through these tinted windows. That's why we had them fitted, remember?"

He gulped. He couldn't remember if the windows had been tinted before, while he'd been driving home with Kevin. They must have been, but he couldn't remember. It was the spookiest feeling. Some things were familiar, others seemed subtly changed, like this car which was now purring along the street like a limo doing sixty miles to the gallon. Then there were other things - like Serena - which blew him away completely. What else had changed that he didn't yet know about?

"Toot, toot!" Serena said, breaking into his daydream.

"What?"

"Blow your horn! Quick, it's Melanie!"

A woman with waist-length blonde hair and an almost unfeasibly large bottom squeezed into incredibly tight jeans was stalking along the footpath. Above an improbably tiny waist, an even more improbable bust swelled out so far to the sides that about twenty pounds of it were visible from behind her. As they drew level Darren sounded the horn and she turned round with a snarl ready to pour scorn on whoever it was. Then she recognised the car, and Serena grinning at her, and her face lit up. She waved frantically.

"Pull over, Daz, she's got something to tell me."

Darren was quite happy to stop and take another look at this creature. It wasn't only her jeans that had been too small for her. As her rear view had suggested, the blonde girl had a bust that put even Serena's in the shade. Some of it was more or less inside a shirt which she had unbuttoned almost to the waist. Or maybe she hadn't been able to button it up in the first place. She sidled over to the car and leaned in at the window.

"Hi, S'rena. Nice top."

"Hi, Mel. So's yours."

"Love your hair!"

"It needs washing. Hi, Darren. I love those silk shorts!"

"So do I," said Serena with a giggle as she slid her hand up and down the slick material. Darren was mortified. It was bad enough apparently being intimately involved with one's own sister. It was far worse when that same sister seemed intent on telling the whole of Udderleigh.

"Where ya goin'?"

"Kevin's."

"Oh."

That appeared to be the end of the conversation.

"See ya later, then," said Serena.

"Yeah, later!"

They drove on. "Did you see the size of her tits!" Serena said in a disgusted tone. "I thought mine were going to stand a chance of not being the smallest in my class again next month. She makes me look flat!"

"She's in your class?"

"'Course she is. She always has been. You should know!"

"Oh? How old is she, then?"

"Same as me, of course. A few months younger, maybe."

"Why should I know, anyway?"

"You've forgotten already? You went out with her for a whole week."

Darren thought fast. "Ah, yeah, I'd forgotten all right. Her conversation put me to sleep."

"Mel's not noted for her conversation. Her skills lie in other directions."

Darren drove on. Somehow he was going to have to learn a few facts, and fast. For now, he could pretend to be tired after his journey, but it wouldn't be long before Serena realised that he knew far less about her, her classmates and, most importantly of all, their mutual relationship, than he ought to know. Right now she was quiet, absorbed in her thoughts. Or her suspicions. A discussion with Kevin was the top priority. They had a lot of loose ends to tie up. Maybe tomorrow...

They pulled up outside Kevin's place and Serena leaned across to place a moist kiss on his cheek. Yet again her small brown hand brushed against the leg of his shorts. The reaction was instant and alarming.

"Woah, easy, tiger! Save it until I get home, okay! I won't be late, I'm horny as fuck again! Love ya!"

He already had the car in gear, ready for a quick departure. He had to get rid of this erection, and preferably these silk shorts, as soon as possible. But he was thwarted.

"See you indoors in a minute, S'rena," came Kevin's voice. "I just want a word with your brother!"

He stooped and looked in at the window, his face flushed and angry.

"What's up, mate?"

"Don't what's up mate me, arsehole!"

"Do what?"

"You're bang out of order, Sunshine. I just found out. Charlene told me."

"Found out what? And who the hell's Charlene?"

"You ... who's Char... ? You great pratt! You knob every fucking girl in the whole of Udderleigh, now you sit there ... wearing shorts ... and tell me you don't remember my kid sister! She's fucking pregnant, right? What are you going to do about that?"

"Sister? You've got a sister? What am I supposed to do about it, congratulate her? Buy her flowers? What's it got to do with me, anyway?"

"You can't even keep your fat cock in your own pants! You put her in the club on her first date. Poor little Charlene, she's two months late. Just because she's ... you never could resist a pair of giant tits, could you!" Kevin stomped back indoors without looking back.

Darren U-turned and headed slowly homeward. His cock had now crept completely out of the leg-hole of his shorts but it wasn't hard any more. Now no more than eight or nine inches long, it lay, soft as a great oversized slug, along the inside of his thigh, strings of disgusting cold goo seeping from the end and soaking into the seat.

There were two girls coming along towards him on the opposite side of the street. One was Serena's instantly recognizable classmate Melanie, her overloaded shirt now open all the way to the waist revealing a cleavage deep enough to hide a phone book. This young woman had to be at least twenty, yet Serena had said they were in the same class at school. By her own admission Serena wasn't yet old enough to drive, so she could only be sixteen at the most. That was what you might call an anomaly!

The second girl accompanying Melanie didn't offer any clues as to these girls' various ages. She was shorter and with darker hair. Her clothing was also far more modest. Her skirt was almost mid-thigh length and her T-shirt betrayed not an inch of cleavage. But, Darren thought as he stared at her, there was something odd about it.

He slowed the car and pulled in to the side. Melanie was waving furiously at him. The girls crossed the street and approached the car from behind. The other girl was hanging back but Melanie shoved her head - and most of her left breast - in through the open window again.

"Nice shorts, Darren!" she gasped in something like awe.

"Sorry!" Hurriedly he reached into the back seat and grabbed the road atlas, dragging it across and covering his confusion with it. Melanie seemed disappointed but she obviously had something important to say. Her lips were moving as she rehearsed her message.

"Belinda wanted to see you," she said.

He assumed Belinda was the other girl, the one in the short skirt. "Well, she can see me if she likes. Let her look through the window."

"No, not just see you. She wants to see you!" Melanie stayed doggedly at the window.

"I can't see her if you're in the way, Melanie!"

"No!" Melanie finally found the words she was groping for. "Belinda wants a fuck!"

It was at about this time that Darren began to think he'd come home, instantly fallen asleep and was dreaming everything that had happened since. Now, in addition to his suddenly enlarged cock and his new instant sister - and even more worrying, a pregnant kid sister for his best mate - there seemed to be a number of bosomy young wenches apparently crying out for sex. With him.

Yet he wasn't dreaming. He had undoubtedly driven home earlier today in a car which was ten years younger than the one he had been forced to abandon less than a week earlier. And the car existed, without a doubt. He put his foot on the accelerator and felt the engine throb.

"Okay, okay!" said Melanie, pulling herself away from the window before he could rocket away up the road. "Hang about and speak to her yourself."

Belinda's round face was rosy-cheeked, or maybe she was blushing. Darren certainly was. "Hello," he said, looking straight ahead through the windshield.

"Hello, Darren. Did Melanie tell you... ?"

"Yeah. She said you wanted to see..."

"A fuck, yeah. Please, Darren!"

"You mean now?" He spun and looked at her. "Fuck me!" he blurted involuntarily.

"Okay!" agreed Belinda, opening the car door and clambering in. It couldn't have been easy for her, for the very same reason that was the cause of Darren's exclamation. He stared at her, tore his eyes away, then tore them back again. Everything was as he remembered it.

"Seat belt," he croaked, his throat drying up.

"Why?" the girl sounded surprised. She even allowed her eyes to flicker up to his face for a moment before returning them to where the road atlas slowly rose and fell upon his groin. "Are we going somewhere?"

"We can't do it here!"

"Why not? Just a quick one. I've got a date later."

"You what?"

But Belinda had decided to fasten her seat belt after all, and the effect was - as they say - devastating. Her T-shirt was stuffed absolutely to the bursting point with real live tit. The belt squashed Belinda's monstrous bosom downwards into her lap, completely covering it and overflowing the sides. She waved airily to Melanie.

"See ya later."

"Yeah, laters."

Now where was he going to take her? He'd driven barely fifty yards before the road atlas slipped off his lap on to the floor. This time, instead of a flaccid member quietly leaking fluid on the driver's seat, a great rearing monster was throbbing away, every bit as ready as Belinda herself.

"Mm-hmm," she said, adding with more urgency, "where are we going?"

"I dunno!"

"Turn left here, then, quick!"

They drove down a road past a little park with a children's playground on the corner. An impromptu game of football was taking place on the park, with many of the players having peeled off their shirts to keep cool. He looked away, then his eyes swivelled back to the game, where a goal had just been scored. Half a dozen shirtless players were congratulating the scorer. The car swerved and almost mounted the footpath as he realised that the players without shirts were all girls. Young girls, it was true, but girls without a shadow of a doubt. They trotted back to the middle of the field ready for the restart.

Belinda leaned out of the window and bellowed at the players. "What's the score?"

"The girls are winning, of course. Fourteen-one!"

The reason for the boys' utter humiliation was clear. They could scarcely move at more than a hobbling pace. Unhampered by erections and apparently only slightly inconvenienced by their extremely big bouncing tits, the girls were running rings round the boys.

Darren drove on, shaken. On the corner, one girl was bending backwards over a seesaw with her skirt pulled up while a boy thrust deeply into her. On the grass not five yards away, another couple were hard at it, doggy fashion. Around them, girls played on the swings or stood talking to boys. A group of them waved frantically at the car. "Hi, Dazza!" they chorused shrilly in childish voices.

"Who are they?" he asked Belinda without thinking.

"Just girls."

"They know me?"

"Of course they do, stud! Turn right. Now up there, in the parking lot. This will do. Park at the end of the line, next to Mr Plod."

"Here?" Four other cars were already parked close together, three of them rocking vigorously on their springs, the fourth with all its windows completely steamed up. Belinda released her seat belt, hopped out of the car and scrambled into the back seat. Then she pulled the T-shirt off over her head. Her unfettered tits were the size of pink pillows. "Come on!" she implored him, using both hands to drag off her skirt before transferring them to more urgent business between her lush thighs.

The sooner he got on with this, the more chance he had of getting home without being arrested. He opened the door and clambered out, his cock slipping out of the leg of his shorts and waving in the cool air. He opened the back door and prepared to climb aboard Belinda whose legs were now spread at considerably more than ninety degrees to expose a glistening beaver.

That was when the back doors of the steamed up car opened and a pair of lovers got out.

One was a diminutive, totally naked dark-haired girl of sturdy build whose youthful features were strangely at odds with her breasts which wobbled heavily somewhere below her waist.

The other, wearing his uniform cap but looking faintly ridiculous without his trousers, was a police officer. He gave the little girl's watermelon-sized tits a playful squeeze, then strolled across to Darren's car. "Hi, Daz," he said in his policeman's voice. "Nice shorts, if you don't mind my saying so!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.