Written on the Wall - Cover

Written on the Wall

Copyright© 2012 by Chaos

Chapter 7: Sweet Dreams

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sweet Dreams - For the past four years, Lina Anderson and Brad Foster have spent their High School careers getting under each other's skin with pointless bickering. At the end of their senior year, their meddlesome English teacher pairs them together in a 'class unity' project, where they have no choice but to break down their walls and try to play nice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Brad grumpily picked at the complimentary dinner that his client had brought him in the middle of their wedding reception. He hated pork and wondered why someone would serve it at their wedding. Truthfully, he had been in a foul mood ever since Lina went out to dinner with Wilson last week; in turn he got in an even fouler mood to know that Lina and Sean's perfect little faux bubble-gum relationship was affecting his mood.

Brad had met with Lina -and Sean- twice since Friday night. Both had been at the old pizza place for about an hour of odd small-talk and Sean babbling on about Baseball. Lina acted interested, but really couldn't care less, Brad had observed. Wilson was sickeningly sweet but very condescending and patronizing towards Lina in some ways as well. If Lina noticed, she didn't show it.

And the fact that Lina was acting like nothing happened between them was driving him up a wall. But what did he expect, really? Some huge epiphany from Lina that maybe avoiding the subject of Brad kissing her until she could barely think was maybe a sign that maybe they were in some way attracted to each other?

The fact that he hated shooting weddings wasn't putting any good spirits in his day either. Weddings, to him, were just too boring to shoot. There was no art or flavor. Nothing but that stupid little gleam of love that the married couple had when they looked at each other. And ... the mother of the bride had been 'giving him eyes' all damn day. Talk about inappropriate.

"Mr. Foster" A feminine voice cut through his thoughts. "I was wondering if you do more ... personal, portraits?" It was the mother of the bride. Oh hell, Brad thought.

He turned towards her, raising a single brow at her -she had to at least be in her late fifties, but was somewhat attractive nonetheless. But certainly not Brad's type. Her dangerously low cut dress was unacceptable for 'mother of the bride' as far as he was concerned.

"Actually, I don't do those quite so often anymore"

The mother of the bride fluttered her eyelashes and pressed herself up against her side, grinning up at Brad. He tensed. "You can make an exception for a lonely lady, can't you? I haven't gotten my picture taken in ages"

"There were lots of family portraits today" he pointed out, hoping she would get the hint. Her smirk said otherwise. Brad pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, pulling away from the woman; he really didn't want to deal with this today. "Listen, ma'am-"

"Its Gloria" she smiled sweetly, running her fingertips over his shoulder.

Brad pulled away once again, "Gloria, I'm sorry but I don't ... I'm not interested"

Gloria's eye narrowed and she straightened up, fixing her hair hastily, then stomped away like a little sixteen year old brat. Brad rolled his eyes and packed his camera equipment up, wondering if that little fiasco would have an effect on his payment. He really needed the money right now.

Lina sighed softly, a smile playing on her lips; she stretched out on the couch, grinning as she watched Sean sit at the other end, rubbing her calves softly. He smirked back at her and lifter her leg gently, placing a small kiss on the inside of her ankle. Lina laughed softly, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Did you have fun today?" Sean grinned, moving them swiftly so he was now lying on the couch, and Lina straddled his hips.

Lina laughed, gasping softly –he moved so fast, it caught her off guard, "I had fun. I just didn't realize that the batting cages were going to be so hard!" She laughed, placing her hands on his chest.

Sean ran his fingertips up and down the outside of her thighs, "You are so cute." He chuckled.

"You know, I was thinking the same about you just now." Lina teased, leaning down to give him a soft kiss on the lips.

Sean moved his hands up from her thighs, to rest on her bottom as he caught her lips in a deeper kiss, pushing his tongue past her lips. Lina kept her hands on his chest, returning his kiss. She sighed into him as his fingertips searched up to her lower back, rubbing her skin gently.

Just then, Lina's phone blasted the ring tone from her back pocket, startling them both.

"Mmm, hold that thought." Lina breathed against Sean's lips.

Sean grunted, drawing his brows together, "Really?"

"Sorry!" Lina apologized, getting up from the couch and answering her phone, seeing it was Ebony who was calling, she drew her brows together slightly.

"L-Lina?" Ebony sobbed into the phone, Lina's heart dropped.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Slow down..." Lina tried to soothe her friend, pushing her hair out of her face.

Ebony took several deep breaths and sniffled a few more times, "It's -it's Clint. He found out about Gr-Greg" she sobbed again, coughing violently "and h-he kicked me out!" Clint was Ebony's step-father. He was harsh and very strict with Ebony, often chastising her looks and way of life. Lina never did like Clint, and made a habit of staying as far away as possible from him.

"What?" Lina gasped. Sean tapped her arm and waved, heading towards the door. 'Where are you going?' Lina mouthed to him.

"Home." he replied, obviously not interested in staying to listen to Lina on the phone. Lina waved and huffed softly, shaking her head.

"I-I got home from Greg's house and ... all my shit was on the l-lawn!" Ebony cried, "Clint said that no w-whore would live in his house. My mom just fucking s-sat there!"

"Who the hell does he think he is?" Lina growled, looking for her shoes, "He's not your father! He doesn't ... he can't" she huffed in frustration. "How far away are you?"

"What?" Ebony sniffled.

"Well, you're obviously not going anywhere else besides here." Lina grinned, making her tone obvious.

There was a small pause before Ebony sighed in relief and chuckled. "I c-can be there in half an hour." she was calming down more.

They ended their conversation with Lina telling Ebony to drive safely, before Lina looked around her living room, trying to determine why Sean had left. He looked so annoyed at her right before he walked out of the door; Lina hoped it wasn't because he thought they were going to ... Lina rolled her eyes. Guys are pigs, she decided. If he was seriously mad because he thought he was going to 'get some' and then was interrupted by a phone call, he had another thing coming.

Lina plopped down on her couch and ran her fingers through her hair. She wanted this to work with Sean ... honestly, she was just starting to get to know him. They had a great day today; he took her to the batting cages and tried to teach her to hit a baseball -Lina found that she was horrible at baseball. But she had a blast with him and no matter how horrible she was at trying to hit a ball, Sean was so patient.

Looking back on the past week, she almost felt bad for taking Sean with her to meet up with Brad those two times at the pizza place. It's not that she wanted to torment Brad, because she knew he didn't like Sean in the least ... she just ... she didn't trust herself completely alone with Brad, Lina sighed.

Lina leaned into the cool May air that blew softly through the courtyard of her school. So far, it had been a good day; Sean wasn't pouting about the other day anymore, Ebony had made yummy French toast for breakfast, and she aced her test in History. Lina closed her eyes and grinned softly to herself, half listening to Sean talk to his buddies about last night's game –she really wasn't paying that much attention, to be honest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.