Hiding in the Closet - Cover

Hiding in the Closet

Copyright© 2012 by Zach Miller

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He waited to watch.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I was hiding in the closet. It was a little tight, but not too bad. I could close the door all the way if I needed to. I knew they'd be taking a shower tonight. They always did after one of Jack's softball games. It seemed like an eternity before they came home. Then it dawned on me. How was I going to get out of the bathroom? They were just going to go hop into bed for a few more rounds. Maybe, just maybe, they'd go out for dinner after, and then Jack would spend the night. Yea, that was it, he'd be hungry.

That's when I heard the door open, Jack pushing Kat into her bedroom. I could hear the clothes falling to the floor, the sounds of their kissing, Jack saying "I was so hard at dinner, baby, I need to fuck you so bad. All night!" I panicked, I almost burst out of the closet and the bathroom, until I saw them walk by, turning on the shower, NAKED.

I had seen them naked before, but NEVER this close. I was so hard at this point; I don't think I'd ever been this big before, feeling my boxers actually tent. I had been holding a pair of Kat's emerald green lace panties. I put them in my mouth, wanting to cover any noises I might make. I had already shot a load in my boxers.

I couldn't stop staring through the small crack I allowed myself, Kat and Jim, making out. The thing was, I was spending as much time looking at him as I was at her. Their bodies were in stark contrast, standing there. Kat, her body small, every inch tanned perfectly. My eyes traveled down her body to her perfect little feet. How I wanted to suck on those toes, to kiss the tops of her feet, to feel them wrapped around my lil penis. Then slowly, my eyes traveled up, her calves strong, perfectly shaped, her thighs muscled, tight, not a drop of fat or cellulite. Then there was her ass. I think I came again at that point, but I am not sure.

That's when I saw movement; Kat was stroking Jack's cock. It was huge. Her little hand didn't even fit around it. And his balls, they were huge. And it was all hairless. His balls, his cock, even his chest and back, not a trace of hair. They slipped into the shower then, but left the curtain open. The hot water cascading over their bodies, making Jack's muscular figure look even more so. His pecs, his biceps looked even stronger, tanner as the water fell off his body.

God, and Kat. She was beautiful, her long hair darkening under the stream of water. Her breasts perfect, not a hint of sag, and her nipples, hard, sticking out at least half an inch from her breasts. A perfect dark pink, I watched one disappear into Jacks waiting mouth. The strong muscles of his jaw working as he sucked on her nipple, then bared his teeth as they closed on it, pulling back, seeing her grimace in pain and pleasure as her breast pulled then the nipple popped back into place.

"Stop screwing around and fuck me already!" She practically yelled at Jack. He grabbed her wrists and pushed her against the back wall of the shower, and I swear he looked at the closet and winked. I couldn't see Kat other than her leg up on the side of the tub, but I could see every inch of Jack's amazing body. I could see his knees bend, half his cock disappearing behind the curtain, but still a good thick 4 inches still in view. I heard Kat moan out his name and I knew his cock was inside her. The water was splashing on his thighs, his calves as he pushed up. The striations of his muscles clear on his wet back as he began to fuck her. My mind was a whir. I could hear Kat, but the words weren't making it from my ears to my brain. Just fragments of sentences, screams, as she begged for more of his big cock, how his big cock was perfect, how no little dick guy before him had ever really satisfied her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.