Controlling Dawn - Cover

Controlling Dawn

Copyright© 2012 by dawn1958

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dawn is happily married but she suddenly finds out that normal sex with her husband is very different than lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife  

Brenda had been reading erotic stories for a few years. During a recent tour of her favorite story website, she stumbled across a writer who instantly hit a nerve. Dawn1958 posted stories about normal, everyday women who were blackmailed or humiliated into becoming a slave to some dominant master or mistress. Brenda was 31, single and a submissive woman exactly like many of the heroines in Dawn's stories.

The initial story to catch her attention was titled, 'Susan's Request.' From the first moment she read the story, Brenda was hooked. Susan's Request was about a college teacher who was deviously seduced by one of her foreign, exchange students named Kaz. The poor teacher quickly fell under her student's control when he covertly gained incriminating evidence, which he used to blackmail her. Then Susan had no choice, but to do everything the cunning college student demanded.

Brenda read chapter one and masturbated like a madwoman when the student took his teacher into a secluded picnic shelter and made her suck his cock. Before reading the stimulating story, Brenda was not the biggest fan of sucking cock, but suddenly she relished the idea. Her boyfriend, Ray, must have wondered what suddenly possessed her when she gave him a fantastic blowjob without his asking for the first time in their relationship.

What probably made the story so realistic to Brenda was how much the sexy teacher resembled herself. Brenda was 5'8", which was only a couple of inches taller than Susan. Her boobs were 34b and her nipples stood out like pegs whenever she was aroused, just like the teacher's. Brenda considered herself very timid and passive when it came to sex, identical to Susan. She didn't like to admit being submissive, to the point of wanting Ray to humiliate her, but Brenda knew it was true.

When she finished reading chapter one with a furious masturbation session, Brenda found the next chapter even more stimulating. The innocent teacher was forced to visit her student's apartment where she got the fucking of her life from the student plus two of his friends. Brenda felt all of Susan's desperation and her deep humiliation when one of the students christened her virgin ass. Everything that happened to Susan made Brenda shudder, as she empathized about how the women would explain things to her husband.

The horrors of all horrors happened to Susan in chapter three. Brenda found it impossible to control her fiery emotions when she read about the unscrupulous student taking Susan to a tattoo parlor. The student had the tattoo artist engrave symbols into the teacher's flesh and then he let the man fuck her brains out. Susan experienced the orgasm of her life on the tattoo table and so did Brenda when she fingered herself. Brenda actually felt both the physical pain and the mental anguish of the tattoos and the intercourse, as she read the story.

What made Brenda the most shocked was the fact she relished such a thing happening to her. She dreamed of her boyfriend forcing her to get tattoos and then having the tattoo artist strip her naked before treating her like a real slut. Somehow the humiliation of someone forcing her to act like a whore was profound and Brenda hesitated telling anyone about her dreams.

In the next chapter Kaz took Susan to a porno movie theater where she received the humiliation of her life. Brenda couldn't imagine being forced to suck a stranger's cock and have him blast a load of cum down her throat. When she read about a married couple joining the fray and forcing their sexual will on Susan, Brenda masturbated again. Her head filled with visualizations so powerful her belly felt every degrading caress, every demanding kiss and every filthy cock.

Brenda read the complete story and lost track of the number of times she masturbated. It seemed like every time the heroine had an orgasm, so did Brenda. Then she searched the website for other Dawn1958 stories and to her immense elation, she found many. She went from being the sweet, innocent Susan to being another teacher in 'A Teacher's Past.' This time Brenda was Kerri, a gorgeous physic's professor being blackmailed by a secret, student admirer.

Brenda explored another fantasy world and her obsession grew stronger with every chapter. It seemed like every waking hour Brenda was either reading a story or fantasizing about it. That was probably the reason her boyfriend realized that something was amiss. Ray noticed how Brenda seemed preoccupied with something on the Internet, as soon as she came home from work, so he decided to find out more. He easily found out about the story site when he searched the history on her computer.

When Ray read the Dawn1958 stories, he got the biggest boner. Not only did reading the overly dramatic eroticism make him horny, so did knowing his girlfriend had gotten aroused by the same stories. Filled with immense lust and desire, he quickly decided to push the issue. Ray waited for the right opportunity and then he hinted at the possibility of them reading erotic literature to spice up the sex in their relationship.

He confessed to an obsession with erotic stories and especially online sex stories. When Ray mentioned that he often used the same favorite site of Brenda's, she almost fainted at the sudden shocking revelation. Ray begged her forgiveness and he was so apologetic that she instantly forgave him. "I know exactly how it is," she whispered. "I have been on that site ... found some of the stories extremely arousing."

Brenda decided to be honest with Ray in hopes it would lead to fulfilling some of her erotic fantasies. She couldn't believe Ray also read sex stories and never realized that she was being duped. Brenda had always felt guilty for using sex story sites, but suddenly it was a big relief, knowing her boyfriend did the same thing.

Ray pressed forward hoping Brenda wouldn't suspect his ruse. "I found this one author ... a woman who writes the most sensual erotica," he said. "I got the biggest hard-on when I read one of Dawn1958's stories."

It was the most unbelievable coincidence, yet Brenda never suspected a thing. She fell hook, line and sinker when Ray continued the charade. He knew Brenda was naïve and would do almost anything he coaxed her to do. "You know how Dawn puts in her story that she likes receiving feedback? Send her feedback and see if you can become her fav reader. Maybe she'll write back and then you can find out more about her."

Ray even outlined the initial email, making it suggestive and promising as possible. Brenda sent Dawn the feedback and to her profound amazement, she received the friendliest reply. Dawn mentioned how she always appreciated feedback and that she was one author who responded to every email. She believed it was her obligation, as a writer, to acknowledge the comments about her stories, whether the feedback was good or bad.

When Ray saw the email, he instantly knew Dawn was just as gullible as his girlfriend. He let the new friendship build and flourish while giving Brenda subtle suggestions on what to tell the erotic author. Soon the two women were conversing on a daily basis and what they told each other was intimate and extremely personal. Weeks passed and Ray was overjoyed by how friendly the two became.

Brenda told Dawn all about herself including her past affairs with men and her relationship with her current boyfriend. Ray made sure she constantly reminded Dawn just how trusting she was and how much she appreciated the woman's honesty. Dawn appeared openly truthful about herself and even told Brenda about her family. She included details of her husband, Harvey, and their two daughters. Dawn also mentioned how she came up with the Dawn1958 penname and the email address of dawnharvey1958. She used her first name, her husband's first name and his year of birth.

Dawn was ten years younger than her husband and she had turned 40 a year ago. She told Brenda how she started writing erotic stories on a whim. One of her girlfriends used sex-stories sites and mentioned to Dawn that it was hard to find good, believable stories. The woman convinced Dawn to read some of the stories and the rest was history. Dawn read many stories and she found out that men who seemed to have very little grasp on what got a woman sexually aroused wrote most. Also many of the stories were poorly written with many spelling and grammar mistakes, which made them very difficult to read.

Ray's curiosity and desire to find out more about Dawn grew with each email. After the friendship between Dawn and Brenda grew into something special, Ray convinced his girlfriend to send the woman some pictures. He easily persuaded Brenda to let him take photos of her in many compromising poses so she could send them to Dawn. His ultimate plan was to establish an even greater trusting relationship between the two. Ray reasoned Brenda would gain Dawn's complete trust by sending intimate photos of herself and her boyfriend.

Ray tried to keep the first few pictures less explicit, but he couldn't resist temptation for long. He took a complete series of pictures of Brenda in every situation imaginable and very quickly persuaded Brenda to send nude ones to Dawn. Ray also managed to sneak a few of himself into the emails, which added greatly to his fervor. His favorite ones were of Brenda holding his pecker in her dainty hands and he made sure the photos did his manhood justice.

Both Ray and Brenda realized their sex life had been dramatically changed for the better. She no longer found blowjobs repulsive and even relished fondling Ray's cock before and after they had intercourse. Ray concluded his heightened enjoyment of sex was the result of Dawn's influence and his goal was to eventually meet the woman.

Over time, Dawn had sent a detailed description of herself, but it didn't prepare Ray for the first picture of the sexy goddess. Immediately after Brenda sent pictures, Dawn reciprocated. Ray was sitting at the computer with Brenda when they opened the attachments. The screen lit up with the first picture of what both deemed as one of the sexiest women anywhere. It showed a beautiful woman in a summer dress and it was very apparent that all of the seductive curves were in the right places.

Their hearts pounded when a series of picture flashed onto the screen. It showed a tall, dark-haired woman posing while on vacation and Ray marveled at the woman's incredible beauty. He couldn't take his eyes of Dawn's significant cleavage and he yearned to see more of the woman. He was utterly amazed at his good fortune of receiving photos of one of the sexiest women he had ever seen. After that, Ray couldn't stop taking pictures of Brenda. He begged his girlfriend to keep sending pictures to Dawn and he shrewdly kept ones of himself to a minimum, not wanting to be overly imposing on the woman.

After the barrier was broken, pictures traveled in both directions and it wasn't long before the pictures got more intimate. Ray encouraged Brenda to send ones of herself, which were revealing and with her wearing only bra and panties. When Dawn sent ones with herself scantily clad, Ray was stunned. "Sweet Jesus, honey, look at those tits ... and those legs," he said, staring at Dawn's reflection brazenly displayed in a big mirror. "I love women dressed in black lingerie."

It wasn't long before all restrictions were eliminated. Brenda was the first to open an email one day, as Ray wasn't home yet, and she was flabbergasted by the woman's beauty. It gave her the best feeling, knowing that a person she had just gotten to know trusted her enough to send such intimate photos. Brenda never imagined the pictures would become incriminating, but that was because she didn't recognize Ray's evil nature. When Ray saw the naked pictures, he vowed to fuck the erotic author if it was the last thing he would ever do.

Ray secretly compiled a vast array of Dawn's pictures and he dreamed of using them someday. At the time he never envisioned that day would come so fast. Ray would forever remember March 31st as the most glorious day. That was the day Dawn's daily email arrived and he realized the woman lived nearby. Not only did Dawn live in the same state, but she lived less than one hour away, along interstate 5 in a city he visited frequently.

He had difficulty keeping his emotions in check, as his devious mind schemed for a way to get control over the erotic author. It took about a day for him to come up with the ideal plan. Ray envisioned the perfect screenplay, which was a seduction that could have been written by the author herself. The script had two submissive women and at first there was no clear indication which one was going to assume control.

When Ray scripted his plan to Brenda and explained exactly how he wanted her to act, she hesitated. She didn't relish the idea of tricking her friend and helping her boyfriend gain the upper hand over Dawn. Reluctantly she agreed to go along with Ray's plan after he reassured her that nothing bad would happen to the woman. Ray wanted his girlfriend to become Dawn's mistress and he was confident the woman would readily fall under Brenda's power.

Ray reiterated to Brenda that the one thing she mustn't do was show any weakness. His devious plan would have Dawn being the initial aggressor, but that would quickly change. Brenda actually found her boyfriend's scheme very arousing, as it allowed her to shed the customary submissive role for one that was extremely powerful. Ray dearly wanted to take control of the sex goddess himself, but he needed just a little more incriminating evidence against Dawn. His plan would be foolproof once he added a movie of the author being seduced by her devoted reader.


Dawn never suspected in a million years that such a coincidence would occur. When she found out that the woman she had corresponded with for the past few months actually lived less than one hour away, she felt a mixture of emotions. At first Dawn was afraid and scared that her safe, secure life would be compromised. Then after thinking about it more, she reasoned that Brenda was indeed a dear friend who she trusted.

It took about a day before the startling news set-in so that her various emotions settled down. The fears of her family finding out about her secret life disappeared and it was replaced with the great anticipation of actually meeting her devoted reader. When Brenda's email arrived with an invitation to meet, Dawn had already accepted the fact it would happen. She immediately replied to Brenda saying that she was very happy to get together and all of her reluctance was gone.

Ray ingeniously planned the rendezvous in a very public location, which he knew would alleviate most of Dawn's fears. When he drafted the email to advise the woman of the details, Ray planned for the relationship between the two women to escalate very rapidly. He wanted to gain Dawn's trust; therefore he didn't plan anything overly compromising or intimate for the first part of the date, which might scare the woman. Ray's ultimate goal was attaining enough incriminating evidence against Dawn so that he could blackmail her into becoming his obedient servant.

Ray found his scheme very stimulating and he constantly dreamed of getting the writer under his control. The meeting happened at the Top of the Hilton, which was a popular restaurant in downtown Seattle. The view was fantastic and sort of mesmerizing and Ray wanted the women to be awestruck, not only with each other, but also with the surroundings. Ray had Brenda sitting at a table looking out over the city when Dawn entered. It was the most memorable rendezvous, as they looked at each other, and then smiles instantly lit up their faces.

Brenda stood up immediately with her hand outstretched, as an invitation to her dear friend. Dawn noticed how the woman stopped breathing and held her breath the whole time it took her to walk over to the table. The greeting seemed slightly awkward at first, but that changed very quickly. Brenda's pretty face lit up with a warm smile and it seemed entirely natural to fall into each other's arms, as they hugged like long-lost girlfriends. The embrace was only broken because they didn't want anyone to think they were lovers and then they sat down across from each other.

The next two hours seemed to go by in mere seconds and the two women chatted like they had been friends for years. The meeting and also the conversation transpired with Dawn setting the tempo. She sort of suggested the topics and rambled on and on, most likely because of intense nervousness, which in the end put both women at ease. When the meal ended and it was time to leave, Ray was amazed at how abruptly things changed.

Brenda spoke up and her tone was not in the least bit suggestive. It was as if she stated a fact and Dawn immediately felt intimidated by the woman's strong demeanor. "I took the liberty of booking a room ... so we can continue getting to know each other," Brenda stammered before regaining her confidence. "Now that I've met you ... I want to get to know you better."

Dawn noticed Brenda's warm, inviting smile and instantly agreed. "Yes. I'd love that."

"I already have the key ... lets go."

Dawn let Brenda take her hand and it seemed the most natural thing to follow the woman. She wasn't stupid and realized what would happen once they were alone, yet Dawn let her newfound friend lead the way. Any other time, she would have worried about being seen holding another woman's hand, but something was different this time. The younger woman seemed confident and happy to lead the way and Dawn never hesitated. She watched Brenda's seductive hips sway back and forth, as she walked, and it seemed to take forever to get into the elevator.

Dawn could not recall ever looking at another woman and imagining her naked. She stood beside Brenda in the elevator, as it slowly moved down to the proper floor, and all she envisioned was the nude pictures the woman sent her via email. She had to shake her head to clear the naughty photos floating through her mind and realized the woman was talking to her.

"You're a beautiful woman. Much more beautiful in person ... than your pictures," Brenda whispered.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. In a hotel and going to a room ... to be with another woman," Dawn responded.

Ray educated her well and Brenda knew when to take charge. Without warning, she twisted around and put her arms around Dawn. Pulling the woman tightly into her already fervent body, Brenda kissed her. The thought of the elevator stopping and someone seeing them made the kiss even more enthralling. Dawn felt the woman's tongue go into her mouth and she willingly let the kiss heat up. They felt the elevator jerk in preparation of stopping and that broke the close embrace. Both women were breathless when the door opened, but luckily there was nobody in the hotel hallway.

Dawn never suspected anything was wrong. She followed the young woman down the hallway and into Brenda's hotel room. Brenda proceeded across the room until she reached the bed and then she turned around. Dawn sensed the woman's unspoken desire for her to be nearby, so she slowly walked over to Brenda. They abruptly fell into each other's arms and once again Dawn could not resist the strong temptation to embrace her newfound friend.

If Brenda knew about the cameras positioned in the room, she never let on. Ray mentioned he was going to record the affair, but Brenda never considered what that meant. All she knew was that he rented the adjourning room and that he would stay in it during the probable seduction. Ray placed three small cameras around the room and hid them so well a person couldn't tell where they were. All three were focused on the bed, as Ray knew that was where all of the action would be. It was easy for him to feed the camera signals into the adjourning room so he could record everything on his laptop.

Ray watched his naïve girlfriend follow his directions to a 'T'. She embraced her new friend and the heat radiating from Dawn's body instantly caused Brenda's temperature to soar. They kissed taking turns fondling and caressing each other's face and head with shaking hands. All of her life Dawn established and built a relationship before allowing anything intimate or sexual to occur. She never jumped into bed with anyone and it even took Harvey weeks to get into her pants.

Suddenly at the age of 40, things were different. The kiss heated up and soon an intense passion was emanating from each woman. When Dawn felt Brenda's hand on her chest, instead of pulling away, she moved in an effort to push her boob into the woman's groping hand. Brenda pulled back slightly and she started slowly unbuttoning the front of Dawn's dress, without any protest from the woman. Then she pulled the straps of the dress off Dawn's shoulders and let the fabric drift to the floor.

Dawn never dreamed that she would be half naked, standing in a hotel room with another woman. Her head spun out of control, but everything happened in slow motion. Brenda's fingers searched for the hidden clasp of the lacy bra and hurriedly the flimsy garment vanished. When Dawn agreed to meet her online friend, she did so with the understanding she was in-charge. Dawn fully intended on controlling what happened, as Brenda had given every indication that she was totally submissive, but all of a sudden she became unclear.

Dawn stood in front of Brenda, seemingly succumbing to the woman's mysterious control. She saw the smile of approval written on Brenda's pretty face and merely stood motionless, letting things happen. Dawn never moved as the woman stripped her panties, rolling them off her flared hips and down her shapely legs. Then they embraced again and Brenda's arms moved in a frantic attempt to remove her own clothes. In a matter of a few seconds, Brenda was in bra and panties, as the women fell against each other.

When Dawn felt a hand on her tummy, she arched her back to give Brenda more room. The woman's fingers caress her pelvis with loving tenderness before swooping into her crotch. Nothing as severe or as shocking had ever happened to her. Dawn couldn't prevent her legs from spreading and then she felt it. Fingers touched her in places that only her husband was allowed to touch. She held her breath when her puffy labia were separated and she didn't know if her legs could hold her upright, as the fingers got bolder. Her entire body trembled, as her spirit floated out of her body, and flew across to the charming woman who was somehow seducing her.


Ray stared at his computer in disbelief. The sexy woman didn't try to move away, but she voluntarily opened her legs wider. Ray watched when his girlfriend pulled the tiny bud out of the immense wetness and he marveled as Brenda twirled it around vigorously to make the woman's hips thrash wildly. The cameras didn't miss a thing and he was positive Dawn was getting overly aroused. If Ray thought it was going to be a short 15-minute love affair, he was joyously mistaken.

Ray could tell Brenda had a firm hold of Dawn's clitoris and she was squeezing it in a loving fashion. He noticed Dawn go up high on her toes and how she wrapped her arms around Brenda's neck, holding on for dear life. Ray heard loud moaning and he wasn't sure who was uttering the desperate sounds of lust, but that didn't matter. It had to be the quickest orgasm in history. Ray was flabbergasted when the dark-haired beauty rose higher on her tiptoes and it was obvious something was happening inside her guts.

He watched in awe when his girlfriend's fingers caressed the pink pearl until the mature woman climaxed. Dawn's back arched and her head rolled backwards, as the earth-shuddering orgasm burst from her belly. Her dreams of being a mistress or an aggressor in the secret relationship were suddenly shattered. Dawn desperately wanted to close her legs and stop the intense molestation, but that was impossible. It was Brenda who was in-charge and Dawn realized for the first time in her life that she had a mistress.

Ray watched the magic show, making sure every animated scene was recorded. He wondered what had gotten into Brenda. She was never the aggressor. Suddenly his girlfriend took control of the beautiful woman and they both slithered slowly onto the bed. Brenda never released the tiny clitty and her molestation turned Dawn into her sex slave. The two women rolled on the bed with Brenda keeping her thigh between Dawn's legs so the shapely limbs remained apart. Just as Dawn thought it was over, the sneaky woman squeezed the jewel with all of her might. Then Brenda pulled hard on the clit and Dawn thought she had lost the valuable gem.

Her crotch was on fire; her hips jerked and then thrust madly at the woman's hand, as more spasms rocketed through her loins. Every time Dawn put up an arm or hand to protect herself, Brenda sternly slapped it away. "Oh gawd, it hurts. You're hurting me."

The woman's hopeless cries made Ray hornier. His girlfriend was in control. "Your body ... your tits ... your cunt ... I love them all," Brenda whispered. "From the first email I knew you were different."

"Oh please, don't hurt me ... please not so rough."

Brenda knew they were pleas, which were meant to arouse, not gain sympathy. She shoved one of Dawn's luscious tits into her mouth and then used her teeth to demonstrate her brutal power. Her sharp teeth would most likely leave marks, but Brenda bit Dawn's succulent boob anyway. She felt the woman's arms thrashing around, but realized it was merely for show. For the first time in her life, Brenda was the strongest; she was the mightiest, never thinking that would happen in a million years.

She held the engulfed titty between her teeth and rolled the throbbing nipple with her tongue. The urge to fuck her slave was too strong to resist and Brenda rammed her long, middle finger into Dawn's precious opening. Brenda banged the woman's clitty with the palm of her hand and she finger-fucked her with a lost abandonment. "Please, you're hurting me, please, not so hard."

"You don't want me to stop ... do you?"

The request took Dawn by surprise. 'No, ' she thought, 'I don't want her to stop.' Although Brenda was rough and abusing her, Dawn realized that detail was not disturbing her; it was the fact she craved the abuse and yearned to be taken by a powerful mistress. Any mistress, even one she had just met.

Before she could react, Brenda kissed her hard on the lips. The kiss instantly turned bestial and Dawn felt her belly going into severe convulsions. A second orgasm within such a short time seemed unthinkable, but Dawn questioned her resolve. Her legs stiffened and shot out to the sides when the woman buried not one, but two fingers deep inside her burning inferno. Dawn lost control much to the delight of Brenda and also Ray who was glued to his monitor, but there was no mistaking the onrush of an untimely climax.

Brenda yanked hard on Dawn's upraised pelvis and ravaged the helpless woman with her fingers. Dawn thrust her hips at the woman. Her entire body shuddered in a purely random fashion, without any real rhythm, and Dawn realized that she belonged to someone else, someone other than her husband! Suddenly Brenda stopped the finger-fucking. She seized the delicate clitoris with her fingers and pushed the bud into the bony pelvis, until she heard a cry of protest.

Abruptly nothing else mattered to Dawn. All of her erotic writing and all of the times she masturbated while telling a story couldn't prepare her for the dramatic climax. The mountain of lust was high and she teetered a long time at the top before succumbing. Many of her stories included moments of animal passion, but Dawn never imagined it happening to her.

Brenda felt the telltale sporadic jerks and she swiftly shifted gears. She released the throbbing clitty and inserted her finger into the defenseless opening again. Brenda rammed her finger to the hilt, banging the palm of her hand into the open slit at the same time. Brenda began a finger-fucking that Dawn would remember the rest of her life. The woman pounded her finger in and out and ensured it was curled enough to rake across the most sensitive G-spot. Each slap of the already raw clitoris brought renewed energy to Dawn's hips and the woman thrust wildly at her mistress.

Dawn never imagined that an orgasm could last so long or be so incredible. There were mistresses in many of her stories, but none seemed as strong or as determined as Brenda.

Ray watched probably the most illustrious ending to any sexual conquest. His eyes opened in admiration when the random jerks of Dawn's hips indicated the last few spasms shooting through her body. Then his girlfriend's body went into convulsions. Brenda merely wrapped her muscular thighs around one of Dawn's and she humped the leg like a horny dog. Her hips started moving up and down, as she pulled the woman's thigh deeper into her crotch. Brenda felt her wet labia separate and then the velvety thigh pressed against her tender clitty.

Ray refused to blink for fear of missing something. He witnessed another fantastic climax, as Brenda used Dawn's leg to ravage her pussy until her reservoir was drained. Ray noticed how Dawn managed to lift her leg slightly, enough to bring joy to her friend, as the two women remained locked in each other's arms. He watched the final scenes of lesbian lust and cleverly finished recording the love session before popping the disk out of the computer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.