Gwen's Odyssey
Chapter 4: Doris

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Doris - Follow pretty Gwen through her trials and tribulations, incest problems, being the plaything of her nephews, giving in to her submissive side and finally finding some hope for her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Female   White Female  

The events at Ruthie's simply enhanced Gwen's innate confusion. But, when she got back from there, she knew that she had to get her act in gear, so to speak, and do something about a house. She needed to see Darla right away and made plans to do so. It was obvious that Darla was going in a totally new direction, away from Gwen.

Darla told Gwen that she and Billie had gotten a suite for her at the Weston Hotel and that she could use it until her house arrangements were done. She also told her that they would attend to the search starting the next day, which was a work day. Darla seemed in a hurry, and left Gwen to get herself organized at the Weston. The suite was lovely.

She then called Billie, who wanted to make sure that she was comfortable and satisfied with the arrangements.

"Thank you, Billie," she said, "It's fine."

He asked about the kids and she was pleasant but certainly non-committal about what happened with them over their weekend. She also had a phone call from Ruthie later that evening to thank her for keeping the guys.

"How were they?" Ruthie asked with some apprehension.

"Mad men," Gwen said, "As usual."

"Yes, I know," Ruthie said, "Hey, I appreciate it; how about I buy you dinner this week? Pick a night and we'll make it a date or why not come buy for dinner with all of us?"

They decided on that following Wednesday for the 'date' for dinner.

One of Gwen's pleasant surprises was at work the next morning. Early in the morning Renee came to see her. She was bright, all smiles, as she entered Gwen's office.She was wearing a red, tight mini and a blouse, with the jacket left in her office and really high heels. She towered over Gwen, as she gave her a hug.

"Weekend?" Renee asked pleasantly.

"Oh dear!" Gwen said involuntarily.

"Aha!" Renee said with a laugh, "No work until I get the dirty details."

They settled down, got coffee and Gwen admitted to Renee all that had happened.

"Well, used and abused, I guess!" Renee said with a smile. "I keep on finding depths to our CFO that are just delicious. But I have to get back to work. Only this first!"

Then she totally disconcerted Gwen by kissing her. It was not a friendly kiss. It was passionate, a claim of sorts.

"The time is coming!" Renee said.

"Oh, I guess it is!" Gwen said.

"You just keep on being wild and telling Renee about the wildness."

Just then the light glistened off of Renee's bald head. Gwen giggled.

Renee turned and said: "Tell me, girl friend."

Gwen, blushed.

Renee shot out a laugh; "If you're blushing, it must be bad."

And Gwen, getting to the point where she would deny this strong will, tall, dominant black woman nothing admitted that she wanted to get her lips on Renee's bald head. It brought another tinkling laugh from Renee who said:

"Keep that thought! I'll even tell you about my own perversions. Maybe lunch?"

"Lunch!" Gwen said.

Just as Renee was about to reach for the door, she pulled on her red skirt, bringing it up to her waist to show Gwen that she was naked beneath the skirt.

Gwen put her hand over her mouth and just squealed and giggled.

"Work!" Renee said.

"Yes, Ma'am," was Gwen's answer.

"That's the way!" Renee said and left.

Gwen launched into a busy week the next day with her new duties at the firm. She was getting a good grip and Billie liked the ideas that she was bringing to him. She worked extremely well with the management team. She and Renee were a dynamo for the company in their actions together.

She also got to go house shopping with Darla. It was obvious that whoever was visiting Darla was taking her time and energy, for the sexual tension that Gwen has always noticed with her was simply gone. It made her remember Doris' caution about Darla, and it made it easier somehow.

Things were going very well for her. For the time being the situation at the Weston was to her liking, although she longed for her own place and knew that it would happen soon. There was only one thing that was bothering her. It was kind of a surprise for Gwen but she missed Alan and the boys. At the same time, Renee was on her mind constantly. It was a somewhat confusing time for her.

It was later in the evening and she got a call from Alan. It brought back a warming reverie of what had happened.

"Hey," he said "Is this the cunt! Can you talk?"

"Sure," he said obviously pleased. "I haven't made a move on Ruthie yet tonight, and I know she's hoping I won't but I'm horny and I thought I'd get ready by talking to my favorite Aunt."

"What are you wearing, Aunt Cunt?" he asked in a whispering voice.

"An ankle length pink nylon nightgown with spaghetti straps," she answered.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"No, sir," she said quickly, "I would have certainly told you." She slipped, she realized, into the zone very easily and quickly.

"Good girl, know your place," he said.

"You all taught me that," she said, "Especially you!"

He laughed: "You were fun to play with but Ruthe the cock sucker is around here someplace and I have plans. Think about that in the next hour."

"Oh, I will!" she assured him, her hand already reaching for her pussy.

"Good night, Aunt Cunt! Ruthie awaits." he said.

Gwen giggled and hung up the phone, very, very pleased with the call, and hoping that her sister was right then having a good time, and she knew what kind of time it would be.

On Tuesday Gwen decided over her lunch to do some shopping. She was disappointed that the thing with Darla seemed to have cooled so quickly. She really felt that she needed some more 'help' or someone to give the orders. Thoughts of Renee crossed her mind but she didn't think that was ready. So she went to the mall, and without planning, at least she told herself that, she found herself outside of 'The Darling Shop'. She took in a deep breath and went in. She saw Lauren there right away, and Lauren asked 'if she could help her.'

Gwen smiled and asked if Ms. Doris was there. Lauren indicated that she was there in the back. Gwen wrote a note on her business card; it said: "Ma'am, I need a pair of plain white, nylon bikini panties please." She signed it: Gwen Warren. Then she waited.

She was shown soon to a back room and told to wait there for Ms Doris. She waited nervously and didn't know exactly what to do. Thinking about it just a bit, she took her blouse off and put it on a chair, then she put next to it her skirt, laying her bra on top of the skirt and skinning her panties down and off. It left her waiting in the small room wearing only a pair of heels. She hoped that she could please Ms Doris that way.

The door opened and Doris stepped through the door. Doris grinned at what she saw. She turned and said:

"Francie, look at this; this is what I call obedience."

The girl who had brought Gwen to the room stood in the doorway next and commented on what a babe Gwen was. Then she told the other two workers, who were also invited to see how Gwen was waiting for Doris.

"You're a hit, pet," Doris said, after the others had left. She closed the door and walked slowly toward Gwen.

"I guess that Darla is finished with you by now," Doris said.

Gwen shook her head in a 'yes' gesture, her eyes widened by her anticipation about what was going to happen.

"She like that, my beauty," Doris said, running a hand over Gwen's tits and nipples and then moving around to run a hand over her naked ass cheeks.

"Just lovely, lovely," Doris said, and, here she leaned in and whispered into Gwen's ear saying:

"And so, so subservient!" As she said this, she bit the back of Gwen's neck, causing Gwen to shudder and tremble a bit.

"Oh, ma'am," Gwen moaned.

"Like that, do we?" Doris asked.

"Love that," Gwen said.

"Need those nylon, white bikini panties, do we?" Doris asked.

"Yes, ma'am, we do," Gwen answered.

"Do you know that we call them pain panties here?" Doris asked.

"Pain panties?" Gwen said after her.

"Yes, you wear those, when you come to my house for a pain session," was Doris' answer.

"Ohhhh," Gwen sighed, "A pain session."

"Yes, my pet; shall I get them for you?" Doris asked.

"Yes, ma'am, would you please?" Gwen continued.

"If you buy them, you get the pain session with them, you know," Doris said next, breathlessly into Gwen's ear, biting the lobe as she did.

Gwen squirmed and sighed again, saying:

"Yes, ma'am, I know that; I think that I'll like that."

"I think you will too," Doris said, "You just wait here."

Gwen waited anxiously, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Doris came back in a few minutes with four pairs of white, nylon, bikini panties. She insisted that Gwen try one pair on to make sure that they were a proper fit. When she had them on and looked in the mirror, you could see her pussy hairs that were extending outside of the leg bands of the panties.

"Hmm," Doris said, reaching down and pulling out a pussy hair, getting a tiny 'yelp' from Gwen, "We'll take care of the tangle, when you come to see me."

"Yes, ma'am," Gwen said, really excited now.

Doris leaned in and kissed Gwen, who opened her mouth and accepted Doris' insistent tongue. Breaking off the kiss, Doris said:

"Very nice kisser; my house at 8 PM. Don't dare be late."

"Your house 8 PM, ma'am, and I certainly will not be late."

Gwen had some work that afternoon but reserved some of the time to go house hunting with Darla, who had indeed found some really nice possibilities. She'd hoped to be able to see Renee before leaving for the house hunting but she was in the plant and busy. She just left a note, saying that she'd been there and that she'd call.

Gwen also had Billie's insistence that she find something grand, and that the firm was good for a generous down payment. He was by then tickled with the way that Gwen had taken over her new position and was functioning. She and Darla found two places that they both liked. Gwen was amazed by the luxury of the one place and fairly determined to have it. She wanted to think about it overnight. She thanked Darla for her help, and got a so-so kiss as a reward, with Darla explaining that she had some visitors at home to take care of.

Toward evening at her hotel suite she bathed and prepared herself for the night's adventure with Doris. She wore, under her clothes, the white, nylon bikini panties. At 7:15 PM she left. She was wearing a trench coat. She arrived at Doris' rather remote house at 7:50 and at 7:55 PM she was at the door. She rang the bell, and waited, nervous. Doris opened the door and smiled

"Strip!" Doris said, catching Gwen by surprise, so that she hesitated just a few seconds. They were enough, Doris slapped Gwen's face, and Gwen's eyes filled with tears but her panties were getting damp, she realized.

"You don't come here as a guest, unless I tell you that you are," Doris said in a hard voice.

"Take those clothes off, and every time you come here remember to strip on my doorstep, no matter who or how many people are here. Do you completely understand? Answer me in complete sentences or go home!"

"Yes, Mistress," Gwen said, as she struggled with the dress she was wearing. "I completely understand; I am to strip on your door step every time I come here, no matter who is here, and I am not here as a guest. I am here as a slave!"

"Quite correct!" Doris said. Then: "I'll give you a half minute to get down totally naked or then you'll catch hell, girl!"

Gwen hurried then and almost fell over getting her panty hose off.

"And no more damn panty hose! Clear?" Doris yelled.

"Yes, Mistress," Gwen said, hopping from foot to foot, "No more damn pantyhose."

"Better, my little slave cunt!" Doris said, now that Gwen was down to wearing only her heels.

"Two things for the future," Doris instructed. "Get garter belts and stockings or thigh highs, and second get heels that are at least 5". Do you understand, slave cunt?"

"Yes, Mistress," Gwen said, knowing how to react to what she was told now, "This slave cunt will get a garter belt and stockings or thigh highs, and she will get heels that are at least 5" or more high."

"Now, welcome, pretty Gwen," Doris said then. "Greet me properly!"

When she said that, she held out her hand and Gwen, sensing what to do, went to her knees and kissed the back and the palm of Doris' hand.

"And if I greet you at the door and turn my back, you are to expose my naked ass and kiss it;if I greet you at the door and don't extend my hand, you are to expose my pussy and kiss it."

"Yes, Mistress," Gwen said, getting totally lost now in the overwhelming lust of what she was being made to do and say here. "If you turn your back I must expose your naked ass and kiss it or if you don't extend your hand, I am to expose your naked pussy and kiss it."

"Fine, now let me look at you, Gwen, sweet cunt!" Doris crooned, taking Gwen and turning her around slowly to appreciate her from a few different angles.

"Let's begin here by establishing why you're here, Gwen," Doris said next. "I want you to ask me politely to hurt you!"

There were tears immediately in Gwen's eyes, for she knew that she wasn't going to resist anything that Doris told her to do. In a very soft voice, she said:

"Please, Mistress Doris, please hurt me! I want what you want for me, ma'am. Please do something! I'm asking and will beg on my knees if I must."

"Very nice," Doris said.

Saying this she reached out and pinched one of Gwen's nipples. Gwen let out a 'yip' and got weak in the knees, as Doris reached and grabbed the other nipple too. She was staring at the pained look on Gwen's face, as she twisted and pulled the nipples harder, never stopping her pinching.

She stopped pinching Gwen's nipples and reached a hand down inside Gwen's panties, finding, much to her satisfaction, a fulsome crop of pubic hair. She grabbed a handful of the pubic curls and pulled upward. She was rewarded by a shriek from Gwen, who was now on her tip toes. Just then a dog barked furiously, running out to where they were standing.

Doris smiled and said to Gwen: "Don't mind him. He's just excited because he knows that, since you're here now, he's going to get laid!"

Gwen gave the big dog a wide eyed stare, and hesitated a long moment, letting the thought sink in, and finding that, perversely, she loved the idea.

Doris was grinning, as she watched the process that showed in Gwen's face.

"Yes, love?" she said finally.

"Oh, yes, ma'am," Gwen said quickly,"Please forgive my terrible manners."

"We don't forgive such manners here," Doris said pleasantly. "We punish them. Bend over."

"Of course, Ma'am," Gwen said blushing and lowering her head.

Then Gwen did as she was bid, bending over from the waist; she was nervous about the big dog that was now sniffing around her. The slaps that Doris laid on Gwen's unprotected ass were not light. They elicited a grunt from Gwen at each slap.

Doris smiled, when she was finished spanking Gwen's ass: "Yes, I thought you'd do it my way; and I have a treat for the general here," she said, patting the dog's head. "I'm going to make sure that he gets his doggy cock sucked also tonight."

"Oh dear,!" Gwen said, as the implications swept over her and she found herself getting wetter and wetter.

"So, come in, lovely Gwen," Doris said. "We'll put the general away for a while, and play ourselves for a bit before he gets to fuck you."

Gwen was trembling as she entered the house, wondering what she'd let herself in for. The door shut and she was there, and knew that now it would begin.

Doris looked at Gwen with a look that showed at least some concern and said:

"I suppose that slut Darla has already moved on to other interests?"

Gwen lowered her gaze and said a silent: "Yes, ma'am." There was sorrow in the sound of her voice.

Doris went and put her arms around Gwen, pulling her in close and whispered:

"Little Dove, we don't have to do the whole thing tonight; if you're sad, or morose about Darla's fickleness, then we can be maybe calmer."

Gwen looked at Doris with a whole new appreciation clearly on her face and said:

"Oh, ma'am, that's so nice; you're just going to make me cry."

Doris gave Gwen a sly smile and said: "Little Dove, one way or another tonight I'm certainly going to make you cry."

"Oh," Gwen said. Then, after some thought she said:

"Yes, Mistress, I know that. I've thought abut this so much, ever since at the store that first time you mentioned the white, nylon panties."

"Yes, the nylon panties are for a little later, my Dove," Doris said.

Gwen hesitated then, as though to gather her thoughts. "I like the way you treat me, and even what you promise that's going to happen, ... I mean ... the dog and pain and crying and all, and I think ... I just think that I do want to do this but I'm so scared, you see."

There were tears in her eyes, as she finished saying this.

"Of course you are, sweet love," Doris said and then smiled a kind of feral smile. "It's the way I want you, unsure of what's going to happen, not knowing when the real pain is coming; it's so delicious for me, and I think for you to."

"Yes, ma'am," Gwen admitted, her head down. "It is."

"So," Doris continued then, staring at Gwen, who was so unsure of herself, a fact that Doris liked very much, "You've come here to submit to me?"

"Yes, ma'am, I have," Gwen said, kneeling without being told.

"Very nice," Doris said, "And you've come to submit to my dog, if I give you to him?"

Gwen gulped but said a quick: "Oh, yes, ma'am," to that also.

"And to be my pain slut?" Doris continued.

"I think so, ma'am," Gwen said. "It's just that I'm not sure of myself. I've never done this kind of thing and don't want to disappoint you at all."

"Oh, I don't think that you will, my dove! I just don't think you will."

Doris took Gwen by the elbow and led her into a kind of recreation or family room. She pulled Gwen around to face her and said softly:

"Now, dear, the first thing on our busy agenda before we get to the general is to try out a few things. I have some nice toys, you see and I haven't had anyone to try them out on for a while. I think you'll love modeling them for me, don't you think, my dove?"

"Yes, ma'am," Gwen said, "Anything that you say, I'll do."

"What a delicious word that 'anything' is, sweet Gwen," Doris said, running he finger over Gwen's lips.

Gwen reacted immediately to this stimulation by opening her mouth and drawing Doris' finger inside.

"Eager to get a cock in that mouth, are we, my dove?" Doris asked.

"Uh, yes, ma'am," Gwen admitted, surprised at herself, she had relatively limited experience with that but knew that she was a very oral person.

"Well, I'll make sure that our friend the general helps you out with that," Doris said, smiling.

"Thank you, ma'am," Gwen said, kissing Doris' hand.

"So polite! And well brought up!" Doris said softly, and Gwen smiled.

"But here's my bag of tricks," Doris said then. "Let's just try them out and see how they might suit you."

She pulled from the bag a long chain with a series of other chains attached and some other items dangling from it. She fitted the topmost part of the chain around Gwen's neck and snugged it.

Hanging down the front of Gwen's body were another series of the chains. Doris next snugged one of those around Gwen's waist.

"Now the fun!'" Doris said. "And, my dear, fell free to scream at any of the things that I'm about to do."

Gwen stared at this dominant woman with wide eyed emotion, tense and expectant about what was coming. She wasn't wrong to be tense.

Next Doris took to ugly alligator kind of clips, attached to two of the chain and one after another clamped the clips to Gwen's prominent nipples.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Gwen screamed, making the dog, in the next room bark, and leaving Gwen trembling.

"Lovely sound, lovely sound!" Doris said, wreathed in smiles.

Doris continued and the trappings for Gwen were the same as those that she'd already had from Alan, but inwardly she suspected a big difference:

A chain with an ass hook that poked into her asshole. Chains that went down from her neck with those ugly, hurtful clips and clipped onto each lip of her pussy and another chain that connected to her clit.

Gwen almost fainted, when Doris put the clip onto her clit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.