Amy the Exhibitionist - Cover

Amy the Exhibitionist

Copyright© 2012 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 22: Babysitting in Greece - second week

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Babysitting in Greece - second week - My name is Amy, and I am about to tell you how I became an exhibitionist and tell you about some of the pleasure that I have had practicing / improving my passion.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Day 8

At breakfast Ella suddenly said that we hadn't used the body paint yet. She was watching Sarah pleasure herself on the CFM and I guess that she was having nice sexy thoughts.

"It would be a shame to waste it," I said "How about I go and get it and we put it on now? I asked. Everyone agreed and I went for it and the brushes.

On the way back I thought that I would be a good idea to have a shower first. I put the paint and brushes down and told Ella that I was going for a shower; as we didn't know how it would react to warm water and soap. Ella said that she'd come with me and Sarah said that she'd be along in a bit.

Alexi hadn't shown much interest in the body paint when we bought it, but she said that she'd go and have a shower as well.

Dimitri kept eating his breakfast.

When we got back down we talked about what we wanted painting on our bodies. We all agreed that it needed to be simple as none of us have any artistic skills. We then talked about where we were going to go with it on. I said that I wanted to walk through the main drag in Faliraki when there were lots of people about, but not when it was dark. Both Ella and Sarah said that they wanted to walk along the beach. Alexi didn't care where she went just so long as it wasn't to school.

We decided on a bit of a compromise. What we were going to do was walk south for quite a way and then back to the villa. Then in the middle of the afternoon we were going to walk into Faliraki, along the main drag; then back along the beach.

That being sorted we worked on what we wanted to 'wear' for those walks. Things were made easier when Sarah, Ella and Alexi said that they only wanted bikini bottoms. I thought then said that if they were only having bikini bottoms then that is all that I'd have as well. If we decided to go somewhere where my tits should really be covered then we would have to come back and paint a bikini top on.

That was all too easy. Next we had to decide on the size and shape of these bikini bottoms.

Alexi said that she wanted a smallish bikini that covered her bum. The rest of us just wanted a thong bikini. They had to be reasonable sized thongs so that we didn't attract any unwelcome attention. I went and got an eyeliner pen and started drawing the outside line of what we wanted. It was easy for the thongs, but for Alexi I asked her to go and get a put on one of her bikini bottoms so that I could draw a line round the outside.

Each of the thongs had a 'V' about 2 inches across the top, at the top of our butt cracks.

I did a bit of a test with the paint to see how long it took to dry. I used Alexi's backside. Anyway, it dried within a few minutes and we were surprised just how durable it was. It took really hard rubbing to remove it. That being the case we got to work and within about 30 minutes we all had our bikini bottoms. It was fun painting pussies and we had to use lots of paper towel to dry them before they got wet again. Sarah was painting my pussy and I got her to put a thick layer on.

We got a few things together, I let my hair out and we set off. As soon as we got out on to the road, Alexi said that she felt weird. We were going the way that she goes when she goes to school. She had visions of going to school and spending the day naked.

I have to say, I felt really naked. I could hardly feel the paint. As we turned out of the side road, a car was going passed. Alexi's immediate reaction was to cover her breasts and pussy. Ella told her to relax; that she had to pretend that she had a proper bikini bottom on.

We passed a couple of walking people, not too close, and they didn't react in any unusual way.

We walked for about an hour, out of the built-up area, along the coastal path, along a couple of beaches and down a road with houses either side. We even stopped at a little beach bar and bought some ice creams. It was only when we were close-up to people that some of them looked at us a bit strangely. I guess that they weren't sure what we were wearing; did we all have nice camel toes or what?

When we were near the houses I asked Alexi if she'd been there before. She told us that she'd been there a few times with her friends, and a couple of times on family walks. I then asked her if she'd seen topless women there. Alexi said that she thought she had, but wasn't sure; it wasn't something that she looked out for.

On the way back we took a route that meant we spent more time walking along the side of the road. There wasn't much traffic. We had a bit of a heart stopping moment when a police car went passed us and put its brakes on; but it kept on going. Two young men on motorbikes went passed us, then turned round and went behind us, then passed us again. The second and third times they passed us they went real slow.

Back at the villa we had some drink and food and discovered that if we sat down and didn't wiggle about, the paint stayed intact. We only had a little touching up to do before we set off to Faliraki. But before we left, Sarah, Ella and I went and put our Ben Wa balls in. Alexi came with us and when we got out our little balls she asked us what they were, and what they were for. I explained to her that as we walked along they would move about inside us, knock together and give our pussies little jolts of pleasure. If we moved about enough they can even make us cum.

Alexi was amazed and said that she wanted a pair. I was feeling in a good mood so I let Alexi borrow mine. I explained how far they had to be pushed in, and that she had to use her pussy muscles to stop them coming out. Alexi asked me if I would help her put them in.

Her pussy was already wet as I gently pushed one in. I couldn't resist it, when I pulled my finger out I gave her little clit a quick flick. She liked that. I gave her the other little steel ball and told her to push it in. When she was done I told her that I'd better check that it was far enough in. I pushed my finger in again and probed round until I'd felt both of them. Alexi was getting wetter. As I pulled my finger out I flicked her clit again. Alexi told me to stop it, unless I wanted her to cum.

As I was now the only one without something in my pussy I got out my diamond butt plug. Alexi saw it and asked me what it was. I told her and she said, "People put those things in their backside?" "Or their pussy," I added as I squatted down and slid it in. When I stood up I turned away from Alexi and bent over so that she could see the diamond sticking out of my pussy.

As we left the room I told Alexi to remember to use her pussy muscles to keep the balls in. I added that it could be quite embarrassing if one fell out and everyone around looked at you and saw the ball rolling across the room.

We set off, and as we got closer and closer to the busy part of Faliraki we were all getting a bit nervous.

Alexi had had one near mishap with her little balls. She had to stop and push one further back in. She said that she was so wet that she was finding it hard.

Alexi seriously thought about hiding somewhere and waiting for us to get back. We left the decision to her; in the end she came with us. By the time we got to the first busy street my pussy was dripping. We'd already walked passed a few people without any problems; but we were expecting there to be a lot more people in the busy part.

There were. I could feel my heart pounding. I asked the others how they were and they all told me that they were just like me.

Anyway, Ella reminded us that we had to walk as if we had bikinis on; and that we were doing nothing wrong. The confident approach.

It worked too. Okay, we got a few people doing double takes, and a few people openly staring at us; but no one said a word. The confident approach had worked. I wondered what people would have done if we'd been trying to cover our interesting bits; or hiding behind anything that we could find. I suppose that it also helped that there were a few other young women walking around wearing just bikini bottoms or thong bikini bottoms.

We decided that we would walk back along the beach; through the hundreds of people that were there. Quite a few young male tourists looked at us, and I saw one or two that had big grins on their faces; but the rest must have thought that our thongs were made of thin material and were giving us nice camel toes.

We came to the part where we had to leave the beach to head back. When we got back we all sat round the pool and brought ourselves off to get rid of all the sexual tension that had built up. Then we tried to remove the paint. We tried warm soapy water, then straight detergent. Nether worked. We tried soaking in the pool for 30 minutes; but that didn't work either. In the end we had to peel it off. It was painful.

We started with Alexi. The poor girl was screaming as we pulled the front part off. It was like pulling well pressed on duct tape off the poor girl's stomach. She didn't scream as much when we pulled it off her backside but she wouldn't let us pull it off her pussy. She said that she'd leave it for a couple of days and see if natural skin growth and natural skin oil would make it easier.

Us 3 with thongs weren't so hard. It still hurt like hell, and was worse than any waxing that I've ever had.

We all had red and tender skin when we'd finished. So much so that we spent a good hour or so in the pool.

We didn't feel like going out that night so we watched some DVDs until about midnight. I'd got some energy back and asked if anyone fancied going for a walk. Alexi didn't, but Ella and Sarah were up for it.

"Okay, let's go!" I said and started walking to the door.

Ella shouted, "Amy, we need to put at least a skirt on."

"No we don't" I said, "Let's go like this, it'll be more fun."

Ella and Sarah followed me out of the door.

We walked right to about 100 yards from the main drag in Faliraki before we saw anyone. We hid behind a parked car while they passed. I'm surprised that they didn't hear us and come and investigate; as we were giggling and whispering.

We got right to the end of the side road. We were about 10 feet from the main street with people walking by. At that time of night, most of them would be well lubricated and maybe would even realise that we were naked, even if we were stood right in front of them; not that we intended to do that.

We could see a road going off the other side of the main road; it looked as quiet as the one we were on. We decided that we were going to cross the main road and hoped that we'd picked the right moment.

We 3 naked girls stepped out of the relatively dark side road onto the bright main road and walked across it. We'd already decided that we'd walk as if we were fully clothed. We had to look as if we were doing nothing wrong.

My heart was pounding and my pussy was dripping as we got into the bright lights. I slowly looked left; there was no one for about 10 yards. I looked right, shit, 2 couples were right there. One of the men said, "Fucking hell." One of the girls said, "Lost something sluts?"

"There's a fucking good party going on down there." I said, pointing to where we'd come from. One of the couples turned left towards where I'd pointed, the man in the other couple stared at us as we walked.

It took less than a minute for us to cross that road. As soon as we got somewhere dark, I finger tested Ella and Sarah. Both were as wet as I was. I leaned back on a car and frigged. Both Ella and Sarah did the same. When I'd cum I said, "Fuck, I needed that." After a minute or so, Ella said, "So did I." Sarah was last to cum the she said, "Shit, that was good."

We started walking down the deserted road. We guessed that if we turned right, then right again, we would be back somewhere that we recognised. We looked at the buildings that we were passing. They were shops; we were on a shopping street.

We turned right to be confronted by a young man staggering down the middle of the road. As soon as we realised he was drunk we kept walking. The man saw us, but it took a few seconds for it to register that we were naked. He stopped and stared at us and was mumbling something incoherent. As we walked passed him, his head followed, but his body didn't. He fell over.

We came to another brightly lit road, but it wasn't as noisy. I had a quick peek from behind a parked van. No one! I waved to the others and walked out. Looking back for the others, I collided with something and ended up on the ground. So did another drunk man; right on top of me. He rolled off me, looked at me, and said something about him being in heaven.

Ella and Sarah pulled me up and we ran. We were well into the dark street before we slowed down to a walk. Sarah asked me if I was okay. I did a quick mental check for any pain and told her that I was okay.

Ella said that she'd had enough excitement for one night and we headed back to the villa.

Day 9

Dimitri was up and out before we emerged.

Alexi was the last to come down and she had managed to get the rest of the paint off.

We were sat round the pool eating breakfast when Apollo wandered over and sniffed at us. Sarah asked Alexi what it was like to get fucked by a dog. After getting over the shock of the question, and the blushing, she said that she'd never had sex with a man so she had nothing to compare it with; but she'd enjoyed it.

I asked Sarah if she wanted to try it. She said that she did, and so did Ella. I said, "Well that makes 3 of us." Sarah then asked Alexi how she first got Apollo to fuck her.

Alexi told us that we should get on our hands and knees and that she would get Apollo to come and sniff us. Natural instincts would take over and he would probably mount one of us. Sarah said that as all 3 of us wanted to try it, we should all get on our hands and knees and see what happens.

I said that I wanted to go to the toilet before we started, and went off inside. Needing the toilet was an excuse. I went to the fridge, got out the jar of honey and smeared some on my pussy; then went back out.

All 3 of us got on our hands and knees in a line and Alexi brought Apollo over to Sarah first. Apollo had a good sniff and licked her pussy causing her to moan. Before Apollo could decide if he wanted to fuck Sarah, Alexi took him to Ella. She too moaned as Apollo licked her pussy.

Alexi brought Apollo to me. His licking felt good; and Alexi had a bit of trouble getting him to leave me. She took him over to the back door then let him go. He came straight to me and started licking my pussy again. His tongue was rough, but nice.

Just as I thought I was about to cum, he stopped licking. Just as I thought he was going to leave me, he climbed up on me. His claws hurt as he put them on my back then slid them round my hips. I felt his warm cock rub all over my pussy and butt. Alexi bent down, held his cock and pointed it in the right direction.

It wasn't the biggest cock that I've had in me, but it certainly was the warmest. I felt Apollo start to cum, hot cum, and his cock felt like it was getting bigger. He stopped thrusting and just lay there. I turned my head and told him to get off me; and I tried to push him off. He growled at me. He was scary so I decided that it would be best if I just stay still.

After what seemed like an eternity I felt his cock shrink and he got off me; and went over to the wall and lay down.

As I got up, Ella asked me how it was. "Interesting," was the only word I could think of; and told her that she should try it. "I would, but I don't think that Apollo's up to it at the moment." Ella replied. "Next time when Apollo is around, you and Sarah get down on your hands and knees and see which of you he wants to fuck." I added.

We decided to spend the day on the beach in Faliraki. We thought that it would be nice to have lots of young men purving at our virtually naked bodies. I say virtually because if we had gone totally naked we could well have got arrested. Alexi wasn't too keen on coming with us at first, but when we told her that 99% of the people on the beach would be foreigners then she changed her mind. I think that she didn't want to be caught on the beach, wearing just a thong, by adults that she or her parents might know.

We thought that it would be more fun to go naked under our skirts and then change on the beach.

We packed a bag with a few thongs, towels etc. and were ready to leave when Ella asked if we knew what time it was. It was only mid-morning. We didn't want to get to the beach before there were lots of people there. We wanted to be seen, especially by young men. We had a couple of hours to kill.

Alexi decided to use the CFM and give herself a long slow fuck; while the rest of us jumped in the pool.

We'd been in there for about 15 minutes when Sarah spotted the couple in the villa next door. They looked like they were moving pool furniture around. About 10 minutes later they were joined by 4 men and another woman. Some of them were sitting and talking, while others were standing and talking.

Some of the men were looking over towards us. I guess that they could see that we were topless as we jumped up and down in the pool. From where they were standing and sitting they wouldn't have been able to see what Alexi was doing.

I got out of the pool and walked round the pool. As I got near the wall between the 2 villas, one of the men came over to say hello. As I've said before, the walls are only about 4 feet high so he would be able to see all of me.

It turned out that all of them were Scottish so there wasn't much of a language problem. He told me that there were about 15 of them meeting there before going off on a cruise down the coast.

As we talked some of the other men came over; and so did Ella and Sarah. More people arrived and more of the men came over to join us. There were about 6 men talking to 3 naked girls, over the garden wall.

One of the men was looking behind us. I hadn't thought about it, but when they were by the pool they wouldn't have been able to see what Alexi was doing; but stood against the wall they could see her, and what she was doing.

Alexi was in a little world of her own, pedalling away and playing with her nipps. She was totally oblivious to what was going on around her.

The man that had spotted her was just staring at her. I waved my hand in front of his face. He looked at me as I said, "Great machine that, exercise and pleasure at the same time. We take it in turns to use it."

"I wish that they'd develop a machine like that for men." He said.

"It is fun watching her though, isn't it?" I said.

He didn't answer. By that time, just about all of the men had seen Alexi and were stood quietly watching.

One of the young women came over. When she saw what the men were looking at she just watched, with a grin on her face. She said to me, "Where did you get that from, I want one." I told her that we'd found it in the garage. "Lucky you," she said; then she told the men that it was time to leave. She had to prod a couple of the men to break their concentration; and the whole lot of them left.

We went back in the pool. A bit later Alexi joined us and Sarah told her that she'd had an audience. Alexi looked towards the next door villa and saw no one. "Are you teasing me?" she asked. It took us a while to convince her that it had actually happened. When she finally accepted it, she went bright red. She said that being seen naked was one thing, but to be seen fucking herself with a machine was something else.

Alexi asked if she could borrow my Ben Wa balls for going to the beach. No one else had thought of wearing them until Alexi asked me. I said that she could and we went upstairs to sort out what we were going to wear (inside and out). Alexi had my Ben Wa balls so I put my remote vibe in and gave Alexi the control. She went to put it in the bag of our things and gave me a quick blast to prove that the battery wasn't dead. I wasn't expecting it and I screamed. Ella asked me if I was okay. I just said, "Oh yes!" Ella and Sarah wore their Ben Wa balls. I thought that it would be fun letting the sun reflect off the fake diamond in my butt plug as I lay on the beach, so I put that and the strapless bikini bottom into the bag.

Wearing our skimpy skirts and tops on our outsides, we set off and decided to stop at a café for a drink and a bit of pussy flashing. We had the little race to see who could sit in chairs that faced the tourists walking by.

Alexi was carrying the bag of our things and she kept sneaking her hand in to it and giving my remote vibe a quick blast. I was expecting her to do it when the waiter was giving me my drink, but I still jumped and gasped when it happened. The waiter gave me a funny look.

We managed to get a couple of nice reactions from passing tourists. Two youths who spotted Sarah's pussy turned round and went for another look; what's more they got an eyeful of Ella's pussy as they went back; then another look at Sarah's as they went in their original direction. The thing was; they were so obvious with their staring. I was watching them, watching Ella and Sarah; they pretended to read the café's menu just so that they could get a longer look.

Just as we were getting to the beach, Alexi told us that she needed to stop for a minute because my Ben Wa balls were getting her close to cumming.

Both Ella and Sarah grabbed an arm each and kept Alexi walking. She came as they were walking in amongst the crowds to the water's edge. Fortunately she kept it quite quiet and didn't attract any attention.

We walked along the water's edge looking for a spot near a group of lads who we could tease. It didn't take long.

I'm sure that at least one of them spotted us walking in their direction; and by the time we dropped our bag, most of them were watching us.

We made a big deal of spreading out our towels, bending over and squatting down. I'd be surprised if any one of them hadn't seen at least one of our pussies by the time we sat down.

Off came our tops and we heard a couple of rude comments from the lads. We sat and quietly discussed how we were going to change from skirts to thongs. We all agreed that we wanted to swap thongs during the day, so that we could have different exposures at different times.

Ella said that she wanted to wear the strapless bikini bottom for starters. She got it out of the bag, lifted her butt up, and slid the shaped lump of plastic into place and sat down; giving a satisfied sigh as she impaled herself on the little dildo part. She turned to me and told me that plastic had just met metal and that it felt good. Then she took her skirt off. She stood up and made minor adjustments to the position of the bikini; then sat down again. All that time, my eyes were watching the youths; who were watching Ella.

Sarah and Alexi were both rummaging around in the bag looking for which thong to wear. As Sarah leaned over I could see most of her backside. I guess that the youths could see it as well. Both of them decided to wear one of the thongs that have the bottom part of the 'V' of material missing. Sarah held the one that she'd selected, up in the air and had a good look at it; then she lifted her feet and pulled it up her legs.

Next she got onto her knees and pulled the thong the rest of the way up. As she did so, her skirt got lifted. I playfully slapped her butt. Sarah took her skirt off and lay down on her back.

Alexi was a bit more discreet, shuffling the thong up her legs and raising a cheek at a time to get the thong into place. The she took her skirt off. All that without getting up.

Sarah passed me the bag. I decided to wear one of the thongs that is basically 2 pieces of string; one goes round, and the other under. I slid it up to my knees then got onto my knees. I was facing the youths. Unlike Sarah, I took my skirt off first; leaving me looking like I was totally naked; then pulled the thong up. The 'string' that goes under disappeared in between my lips as I lay down, face up.

We lay there for about 30 minutes, talking about everything and nothing. Alexi had got the remote control out of the bag and occasionally gave me a quick blast. She gave me the impression that she wanted to me to 'suffer' for quite a while.

Sarah and Ella got a bit restless and decided to go for a walk. They weren't gone long. When they got back Ella said that the strapless bikini bottom wasn't that comfortable to wear for walking; it rubbed the top of her legs. She also said that the dildo part had been pushing against her balls and got her really worked up.

Ella looked in the bag to see what thongs were left. She got out one of the ones with all the material of the 'V' missing, sat down and pulled it up her knees. She lay back and eased the strapless bikini out of her pussy and held it up to look at it. I could clearly see the shiny dildo part; so could anyone else who was looking. She put it in the bag and pulled the thong right up.

Alexi asked if anyone wanted some suntan lotion rubbing on. We all said, "Yes."

Sarah was nearest so Alexi knelt next to her and started on her legs. She worked her way up each leg. Sarah's legs opened as Alexi got to the top. Alexi rubbed the side of her hand against Sarah's pussy. Alexi did the same on the other leg.

Alexi shuffled up a bit, squirted the lotion onto Sarah's chest; and rubbed it all over; paying attention to Sarah's nipples. More lotion went on Sarah's stomach and Alexi massaged it in. Alexi took her time rubbing lotion on Sarah's pubic bone and pussy. She slid her hand under the thong and down to her pussy. I heard Sarah moan and guessed that Alexi had fingered her.

Alexi told Sarah to turn over and started at the top of Sarah's back and arms. Alexi left Sarah's backside to last, the paid special attention to her cheeks and in between the top of her legs. I heard Sarah moan again.

Alexi moved to Ella and repeated what she'd done to Sarah. Ella moaned a couple of times as well.

It was my turn, but before she started on me I looked all around. Not only were most of the youths watching, but others were as well; including some girls.

Alexi turned the remote vibe on and left it on slow the started on me. Her hands felt good. She wasn't as good as the masseuse a few days ago, but she was good.

Alexi squirted the lotion onto my breasts, left most of it there, looking like blobs of man cum, as she massaged my arms. Alexi started on my left breast and gave it a really good massage. She teased my nipple then rubbed it between finger and thumb, hard. Then she did my right breast; doing exactly the same.

When she got to my stomach she lifted my thong out from between my lips, and slid her hand down. Her finger went in and I nearly came. As her finger came out she pressed it against my clit; I nearly came again. She pulled the thong up so that it disappeared between my lips again.

Alexi slapped the side of my thigh and told me to turn over.

Slightly disappointed, I did so. As Alexi rubbed the lotion on my legs they opened, giving her access to my pussy. She didn't waste the opportunity and as her hands slid up the back of my thigh, the inside hand hit my pussy and her index finger pushed the thong out of the way and went in a little bit. She did the same with my other leg.

Ella said that she wanted to put lotion on Alexi, got up and told Alexi to lie down. Ella squatted next to Alexi and got to work. Ella didn't look very comfortable, and I could see her pussy poking through her material-less thong. As Ella got to Alexi's pussy (front and back), Alexi moaned louder and longer. Perhaps Ella was properly finger fucking her.

We all lay back and soaked up the lovely warm sun with the vibe inside me, still on tick-over.

After about 15 minutes I heard someone say, "Hey there!" I opened my eyes (I was on my back) and saw that it was one of the youths from the nearby group. He was looking down at our virtually naked bodies. Some of us had our legs slightly apart.

"My mates were wondering if you'd like to come and join us; we've got some beer and they'd really like to meet you."

I looked over to his mates and saw them all looking our way; then at my friends. They were all looking at this youth. I decided to play it a bit polite, and a bit cool, and said, "Thank you for the offer, we'll discuss it and see how we feel."

I felt the vibe go into top gear. I gasped a bit and clenched my fists.

"So where are you all from?" Ella asked the youth. He told her as he looked down at her exposed pussy. Ella said, "Amy comes from that part of the world too, don't you Amy?" Everyone looked at me, the youth as well. I tried to hold it, but I couldn't. I started to cum; shaking and moaning, I looked up at the youth. He hadn't a clue what was happening.

Alexi said to the youth, "We'll discuss it and let you know." The youth took the hint and left. Alexi looked at me and said, "Nice was it?"

We had a quick discussion and decided that we would go over to them. If any of us wanted to leave for any reason we would say, "Are we going to have a go on that mechanical bull again tonight?"

I told them that before I went over I had to get that 'wonderful' vibe out of me. I turned to Alexi and said, "Get those balls out Alexi, here and now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.