Amy the Exhibitionist - Cover

Amy the Exhibitionist

Copyright© 2012 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 21: Babysitting in Greece - first week

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Babysitting in Greece - first week - My name is Amy, and I am about to tell you how I became an exhibitionist and tell you about some of the pleasure that I have had practicing / improving my passion.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Day 1

My mother arranged for me to babysit her sister's kids for a couple of weeks while their parents came to England on a trip that was a mixture of business and pleasure. The original plan was that my step brother, Ben, would come with me but he had university commitments. My oldest, BFF would have come with me instead but she had planned to stay at university for some of the holidays; then had family commitments (a none-optional family holiday to Spain).

It sounds bad, but Ella and Sarah were my next choices. Actually, if it had been possible, all of them would have come; even the 4 new members of NEWPS; but there again, we didn't even know them when we had to book the flights.

Anyway, to save money on the ridiculous luggage charges made my airlines, we packed a few things in a carry-on bag, and carried a carrier bag containing an extra skirt and 2 extra tops each. We planned to put these on before we checked-in and take them off on the plane. All 3 of us were wearing our Ben Wa balls.

To get to the airport we had to take a train down to London, go across London on the Underground then get another train to the airport. The thing was; we hit London at the evening rush hour. The Underground was bursting. When we got on the tube we were crushed by the hundreds of people trying to get home. We ended up right in the middle of a gang of noisy youths. I was squeezed between 2 of them and couldn't see Ella or Sarah. It wasn't long before I felt a hand on the back of my thigh. Hand paused for a second, presumably to see my reaction, or lack of, then slid up my flimsy skirt.

Hand slid between my legs and rubbed my pussy. I wanted to see how far hand would go so I opened my legs a bit. I was rewarded by a finger sliding back and forth inside my lips. I had a bit of a rush and the finger went in my well lubricated pussy. Finger went deeper, then in and out a few times. It went deeper and then stopped. I felt my Ben Wa balls knock together.

Finger started going in and out again as I heard Ella shout, "Get your fucking hand out from under my skirt." I almost burst out laughing. Finger decided that he'd better stop in case I shouted at him. The train slowed down and then stopped at a station. The youths got off. As people started moving I looked round to see if I could see who 'Finger' and 'Hand' belonged to, but I didn't have a clue.

Things cleared a bit and we managed to get next to each other. Ella said, "I had to get the ugly, smelly bastard didn't I." Sarah and I laughed.

We made it to the airport and went and put our extra clothes on; then promptly got frisked by an ugly dyke on security. As her hands slid up the outside on my legs she accidentally, maybe, pulled my skirt up. She pretended not to notice and it went right up above my ass and only fell down when the dyke's hands wet out along my arms.

We settled in on the plane and when the seat belts light went off we took it in turns to go to the toiles and take off all but 1 layer and stuff the rest in a carrier bag. None of us had seen the others get dressed and we had a good laugh because we'd all ended up wearing similar, slightly see through tops and wrap skirts that were really a bit too short. There wasn't a bra or pair of knickers on any of us, nor in any of our bags. There was however some of the thong style bottoms that I'd made for our Ibiza holiday and 2 see-through bikini tops, one for me and one for Ella. We'd all agreed that Sarah's tits were too small for her to bother with a top most of the time that we were there. Ella said that she didn't plan on wearing one most of the time either. My boobs are a 'C' cup so I thought that there may be the odd occasion when I should probably wear a bikini top – unfortunately.

The bouncing of the plane made Ben keep us all happy, and we all had to make sure that we weren't sitting on our skirts.

The plane was 2 hours late taking off, and 2 hours late arriving so we missed my Aunt and her husband. The plan had been that they'd meet us at the airport, pass on any last minute information and introduce us to their kids. It worked out that my Aunt and Uncle were in Departures when we landed, and the kids were waiting in Arrivals with a big sign saying 'Amy'.

Dimitri is 14 and Alexis was 13 the week before we arrived. Fortunately, my Aunt had taught them pretty good English. They were very polite and took us to a taxi for the 30 minute ride to their home; which turned out to be a small villa with its own swimming pool about half a mile south of Faliraki.

Alexis is a late developer and her breasts are somewhere between Sarah's (none existent) and Ella's AA cup.

At first Dimitri and Alexis gave the impression that they didn't want us there and that they believed that they could look after themselves. Shortly after we arrived at their home I sat them down and explained that it wasn't our idea to be there, and that we were not going to dominate them. We were there to have a good holiday and we hoped that they could have fun with us.

That seemed to put them at ease and we asked them if they would join us for a swim. They said that they'd join us in a bit. Just as we started leaving the room I turned to Alexi and Dimitri and asked them if they'd do us a big favour. I asked them to speak in English whenever anyone of us was there. They both agreed saying that it would help them too.

The 3 of us left our clothes in our room (we all shared my Aunt and Uncles room) and walked naked to the pool. As we went out the back this big black dog (Apollo) came running over to us and started licking our feet and legs. We had to spend a little time with it to get it to calm down. When it did calm down it started sniffing around us. It seemed particularly interested in our groins. A fact that seemed to amuse Ella.

The back garden of the villa is surrounded by other villas. There is a small wall around each one, but wouldn't be difficult to see over to the neighbour's pool area; but that didn't bother us. We weren't going to let a few holiday neighbours stop us getting all over tans.

We'd been messing about, ducking and groping each other for about 10 minutes when Alexis came out. She was wearing a little bikini and seemed quite surprised to find us naked. She didn't say anything, got a ball out of a big box, and jumped in. We started throwing the ball to each other and one time that she was close to me she told me that she knew a good shop where we could buy some bikinis. I told her that we normally swam naked and asked her if she ever swam naked. Alexis said that she sometimes did with her girlfriends at the beach, but never at home. I reminded her that her parents were thousands of miles away for the next couple of weeks; and anyway, her parents had seen her naked thousands of times.

The ball came our way and Alexis dived for it.

Alexi came back over to me and said that she couldn't take her bikini off, not with Dimitri there. I laughed and said that Dimitri would be too busy looking at us 3 from England. Alexi said that I was probably right and took her top off and threw it towards the sunbeds.

After a while we got out and sat on the sunbeds. I went and got us some drinks and while I was there Dimitri came into the kitchen in his swimming shorts. When he saw me he stopped and stared. I saw him, said 'Hey' and asked him if he wanted a drink. He didn't answer so I asked again, a bit louder. He seemed to come out of his trance and asked what I said. I asked him again, adding that he must have seen a naked girl before. How could he possibly not have when he lived in such a hot place so close to the beach? He told me that he had, but never in their kitchen.

I laughed and told him to get used to it.

By the time he got outside and saw the 3 of us, and his little sister topless, he had got quite a boner. It amused Alexi and she kept giggling every time she looked at Dimitri; even though Sarah had told her to stop it and leave the poor boy alone.

Mind you, the sight of three naked 18 year old girls laying on sunbeds with their legs open would probably be enough to give a 95 year old man a hard-on.

We talked and asked Alexi and Dimitri what there was to do around there, how far was it to the main part of town; was there a nightclub there; how far was it to the beach; how far was it to the supermarket. Then I asked Alexi and Dimitri if they had any friends living nearby and if we hadn't been there, would they have invited them round. Yes and yes were the answers so I told them that it was still okay to invite them round; just as long as everyone was sensible then everything would be okay.

Our talking had attracted the attention of Apollo and he came slowly walking out to us. He went to Alexi and started sniffing round her pussy. Alexi pushed him away saying, "Not now Apollo."

We started to feel hungry so us 3 went to see what we could find, leaving Alexi and Dimitri playing in the pool. Alexi didn't put her top back on.

The fridge was well stocked and we got a meal ready. We ate it outside with Apollo sniffing around us and searching for scraps of food.

After we'd cleaned up we put short skirts, bikini tops (not Sarah) and shoes and told the kids that we were going to explore.

The place wasn't that big and the supermarket and bars were just where the kids had told us, and within easy walking distance. We kept walking and found a lovely little beach with golden sand and gentle waves crashing on the sand. We just had to go for a swim.

There were still a few people on the beach and no one said anything when we took our clothes off and ran to the water. It was gorgeous. That warm water swirling round our sensitive parts felt really good. When we got out we went for a short walk along the water's edge while we dried off.

We put our clothes back on and headed back. On the way we stopped at a bar and had a drink. We'd sat at a table outside, next to the footpath, where quite a few tourists were walking back and forth. Ella said that we shouldn't miss an opportunity and turned her chair so that anyone who was walking towards her could have a good look up her little skirt. As soon as Sarah realised what Ella was doing, she moved her chair so that she could flash the people going the other way.

I felt a bit left out, but not upset, it was still the first day and I knew that I would get plenty of opportunities.

When we got back to the villa we told Alexi and Dimitri where we had been and Alexi told us that the beach that we'd been on wasn't a nude beach. The nude beach round there was near the harbour. There was a long beach a bit south of there and they had often seen naked people there.

It was about 5 minutes after we got back that I suddenly realised that Alexi was still topless.

That night we walked to the start of the lively part of Faliraki and had a drink before heading back. When things got quiet we took our clothes off and walked back naked.

Both Alexi and Dimitri were already in bed although I could hear a few noises coming out of Alexi's room.

Day 2

The 3 of us went to explore the beach area to the south. Apart from shoes, both Sarah and Ella decided to wear only an 'A' shaped microskirt made out of very thin, lightweight material. I was feeling jealous, and told them so. Sarah suggested that I forget the bikini top even if it was see through, and let my long hair hang free (I normally tie it behind my head). I could easily pull it over my breasts if I needed to. My spirits raised, I put on one of the skirts that is made out of 2 rectangles of material that I made for our holiday in Ibiza (see part 7); and with my breasts sticking out proud, we set off.

I think that only one man looked at us as we walked out of the built-up area, and I didn't try to hide my breasts.

We walked along the coastal path over the rocky area, passed a little beach to a beach that we later found out is called Traganou Beach. It was great walking along the path over the rocks. We were the only people on the path and we took our skirts off and walked naked.

Traganou Beach isn't the best beach in the world, but it was good for us. There are areas of trees at the edge of the sand and a bit further down there's a café.

There was hardly anyone on the beach and we walked right along until we saw a road and lots more people. We put our skirts on and went and bought an ice cream before heading back. We'd gone less than 50 yards when Ella decided to take her skirt off; so we all did.

There were a few people walking along the path over the rocks, but we didn't bother putting our skirts back on until we got to the built up area. As we put them back on I thought about going to that beach again, and leaving all our clothes back at the villa.

We got back to the villa and went in. I could hear Alexi screaming. I told the others to stay there and I ran up to where I though the screaming was coming from – Alexi's room. The door was open. I was just about to go in and ask Alexi what was wrong when I saw Alexi on her hands and knees with Apollo's front legs on her back. He was fucking her. The screams were pleasure.

Alexi was too engrossed in what she was doing to have heard me. I just stood there for a few seconds then thought that I'd just got to let Ella and Sarah see this. I turned, quietly went downstairs, put my finger over my mouth and whispered for Ella and Sarah to follow me.

We quietly stood in the doorway and watched Apollo fuck Alexi who was totally oblivious to the rest of the world.

Alexi reached her peak and calmed down a bit but Apollo kept on going. Something made Alexi look towards the door. She saw us and screamed. She tried to push Apollo off but he growled at her. Alexi covered her face and let Apollo finish.

Now I've heard of this 'knot' thing that dogs have, but never had any experience of it.

Apollo was stuck inside Alexi. I explained to Sarah and Ella what was going on and told them to go for a swim, I'd be down later. I went over to Alexi and held her hand. I told her that it was okay, that I didn't think that she was a bad girl.

Eventually Apollo freed himself and got off Alexi. Apollo went into the corner of the room, lay down and started licking his cock. Alexi got up and went and lay face down on her bed. She was in tears. The thing that attracted my attention was Alexi's pubes; she had quite a little black bush.

I went to Alexi and lay down next to her. I put my arm over her and told her that we would keep her secret. No one would find out from us.

Alexi turned on her side and looked at me. I smiled and asked her if it was good. She laughed. I asked her if she's ever had sex with a man. She asked me what it was like.

I asked her how long she's been having sex with Apollo and what had happened the first time that he'd got stuck inside her. Alexi told me that she'd been using Apollo for about 6 months and that she had been real scared the first time that he'd got stuck, she'd been panicking and scared when Apollo growled at her when she tried to push him off. Alexi said that she'd had visions of her mother finding her and having to take both of them to hospital stuck together.

We talked about sex and men. I told her that I had a secret that I wanted to share with her. I told her that I'd been fucking Ben since I was her age. Alexi said something in Greek, then apologised. She asked me if our parents knew. I shook my head sideways.

Alexi told me that she would never have sex with her brother. I asked her when she had last seen him naked, and when he'd last seen her naked. She told me that it was when they were little kids. I pointed to her pubic hair and told her that in England most girls shave their pubic hair, that it was why Ella, Sarah and I didn't have any.

Alexi ran her fingers though her pubic hair and told me that she used to like it, but now it just looked ugly. I told her that she knew what she could do about it.

I changed the subject and asked her if she was coming for a swim. She nodded and went for her bikini. I told her that she didn't need it; Dimitri wasn't home, not that it mattered.

We went down to find Ella and Sarah in the pool. Sarah looked at me and mouthed, "Everything okay?" I nodded. Alexi and I jumped in the pool and joined in the fun.

We all got out about 15 minutes later and lay on the sunbeds. Ella, Sarah and I put our feet on either side of the sunbed so that we didn't end up with a white pussy or inner thighs. Alexi did the same.

We were all talking, asking Alexi about school and her friends when I looked up and saw Dimitri and another boy. I said, "Hey Dimitri, who's your friend?"

Dimitri introduced him, but all the time, both the boys had their eyes on 4 naked girl's bodies. Dimitri seemed to be concentrating on Alexi's pubic hair – which she wasn't trying to cover.

After quite a few seconds, Dimitri turned to his friend and said, "Come on." As they walked away I heard him say, "I told you so."

We stayed there for about another hour or so. At one point Ella asked where the suntan lotion was. Alexi volunteered to go and get it. When she got back she told us that Dimitri and his friend had stared at her as she walked passed them. I told her to ignore them.

We used most of the bottle of suntan lotion on each other, paying quite a bit of attention to our 'interesting' bits.

We went for another swim then Ella and I went and got some food ready.

We invited the boys to have some food and we all went outside to eat round the pool. The boys didn't eat much because they spent the whole time staring at Alexi and us.

Alexi seems to be getting used to being naked round her brother and never made any attempt to cover her pubes or little breasts. She didn't eat much either as she spent a lot of time giggling at the 2 boners that were straining the material of the boys shorts.

That evening we all walked up to the edge of lively part of Faliraki and sat in a bar and talked and drank. The kids had soft drinks. We all wore almost decent clothes. Even Alexi went commando under her little skirt. But Dimitri didn't know that.

When we got back to the villa everyone went to bed except me, I told Ella and Sarah that I wasn't tired and that I was going for a walk. What I didn't tell them, but they probably could have guessed, was that I was going for a naked walk.

I walked back to the lively part of Faliraki but didn't go onto the main drag. Instead I stayed on the quiet and dark streets. It was so exciting being naked so close to hundreds of people with my clothes about a mile away.

I kept walking as close as I dare to the lights and noise, but always chickened out before the lights got so bright that I would be easily seen. The excitement and nerves really turned me on. My pussy was dripping and aching for attention. I finally gave in to my pussy and leaned back against a parked car and frigged myself to orgasm while watching all the people walk across the end of the road, no more than 20 feet away.

Once satisfied I decided to walk back to the villa, but I wasn't as alert as I was earlier and as I turned a corner a middle aged couple were right in front of me. They stopped and stared as I walked right passed them.

When I got back to the villa everyone was asleep so I squeezed in next to Sarah and went to sleep.

Day 3

When Alexi came down for breakfast the next morning she was only wearing her bikini bottoms and when she joined us 3 naked girls in the pool later she took them off revealing her bald pubes. She said that she was 'like the English girls'.

We were laying on the sunbeds when Dimitri came out and saw his bald, younger sister. I'm sure that he wanted to say something, but he didn't, he stared at her for a full 30 seconds before walking off.

I turned to Alexi and said, "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"My pussy is tingling." Alexi said.

"My pussy tingles every time a man sees my pussy too. It's a nice feeling isn't it?" I replied.

We'd been laying there for about 20 minutes, finishing our breakfast, talking and enjoying the morning sun; when Dimitri came back with another of his friends. They both stared at us, and in particular Alexi, for a while; then disappeared into the villa.

I turned to Alexi and asked how many friends of Dimitri lived nearby; and how many of them she thought he would bring round to look at us.

Alexi laughed and told me that he had 4 friends that lived within walking distance and that he would probably bring all of them round at some time.

I had a quick chat with the others then Alexi and I went to find Dimitri. He was in his room, with his mate, doing something on his computer. I didn't want to embarrass him by asking him is he was going to bring all his friends round to see the naked girls; so I told him that we were having a pool party that afternoon, and that we would like him to get his friends to come.

Dimitri looked at his friend, then at the naked Alexi, then at me and said, "Will you all be dressed like that?" Both Alexi and I laughed and I said that unless it rains, then we would.

Dimitri asked what time it started then the 2 of them went off to tell their friends.

I asked Alexi if she was going to be okay being naked in front of all Dimitri's mates. Alexi said, "Sure, I like being naked and bald; it will make me feel all tingly."

We went and told the others.

After we'd finished breakfast, Alexi and I put a skirt and top on and went to the shop. On the way there I showed Alexi how she could 'accidentally' drop her purse and then squat down in such a way that anyone who was looking would be able to see her pussy. She told me that she could have some fun doing that at school.

Back at the villa I asked Alexi if I could use her computer to check my emails. I found one from Katie to us 3 girls. It read: -

Hey Amy, Sarah and Ella,

I wish that I was there with you. Our family holiday to Spain isn't going as planned. When we got to our hotel there had been a mix-up with the bookings and only 2 rooms had been reserved for us. What's more they were fully booked so didn't have any empty rooms.

After a bit of a discussion, Mum and Dad said that I would have to share a room with Tom. I didn't fancy sharing a room with my younger brother and told them that if I had to share then Tom would have to fit in around me; I was going to do things the same as when I'm on my own. Tom didn't seem too happy, but in the end everyone agreed.

Amy, tell Sarah and Ella about that time that you were round at our house and Tom and his mated gangbanged you; and the time that Tom fucked me without me realising that it was him.

Anyway, I decided that if I had to share with Tom them it would be on my terms, not his. I was going to tease him something rotten.

When we got to our room I tipped the contents of my case out on to my bed. In there was my Ben Wa balls and vibrators. They were at the bottom of my case so were on the top of the pile. Tom saw the vibes and blushed.

I told Tom that I was going to freshen-up and went to the bathroom. When I came out my skirt and top were in my hand. I was naked. Tom said, "Katie, what are you doing?"

I told him that he'd agreed to me doing whatever I normally do in my room; and that he'd have to get used to it.

Tom sat on his bed and watched me put all my things away in the drawers and wardrobe. The poor lad had a large bulge in his trousers all the time.

Next I went outside onto the balcony (still naked). We don't have a sea view; instead we look out to another hotel. I sat on one of the chairs and read a book for a while.

About half an hour later I heard a knock on the door and then my Dad's voice. I got up and went in to see what he wanted.

Both my Dad and my little brother stared at me. After a few seconds I asked my Dad what was happening. He started to say something about me not having clothes on, but I cut him off saying that he and Mum had agreed that I could do everything that I normally do when I'm on my own.

Dad said that he didn't know that they taught naturism in university these days.

Anyway, Dad told me that we were all going out to get something to eat and that we'd all meet in reception in 15 minutes. As Dad left he kept looking back at me.

I swear, by the end of this holiday I'm going to fuck one or both of them.

This is only day 1. I'll keep emailing you.

How's Greece?

Love,

Katie

I told Sarah and Ella about Katie's and my sessions with her brother and his mates and we decided to have a little bet on who Katie would fuck first; and if she would fuck both of them.

We spent the rest of the morning sunbathing and getting the food ready for the pool party. Dimitri had spread the word and mid-afternoon 4 of his mates arrived.

There were 5 x 14 year old boys all wearing swimming shorts, 13 year old Alexi, naked, and us 3 x 18 year old girls, naked as well.

The boys went straight into the pool, probably to hide their little hard-ons. After a while we 4 girls joined them. We were all messing about with a ball and 'bombing' everyone. All of the boys can speak some English so communications were okay.

About 30 minutes later people started getting out and sitting around the pool.

Ella and I decided to split the boys up and we each called some of them over to us. They were still a bit embarrassed about being around naked women, but not as bad as before.

I got 2 of them talking about Greece and Faliraki and the beach, and I guess that Ella was doing okay with the 2 that were with her as I could hear them laughing at times.

That left Sarah, Alexi and Dimitri. They seemed to be getting on okay, at least they were talking.

I changed the subject to the beach and asked the 2 with me where the beaches for naked swimming were. They told me the same as Alexi had told us; so I asked them if they went there to look at the naked women. This embarrassed them a bit, but not enough for them to stop looking at my tits. I embarrassed them again by asking them if they liked looking at Alexi's body. They both nodded.

I asked them if they had ever touched a woman's breasts; then if they would like to touch mine. One looked nervous, and the other looked excited. His shorts tented a bit more.

"Go on then." I told them. They both put out a hand and touched my breasts. "They don't bite." I said. First one, then the other started massaging my breasts. When they got a bit more confident they concentrated on my nipples.

It was nice, and I moaned a little. That surprised them and they stopped. I told them that women like it when a man touches them like that.

Before they could say anything, Alexi shouted for everyone to go and get some food.

They were off; so were the other boys. A naked Alexi was inside with 5 boys. I could hear laughing; from Alexi as well, so everything was okay.

We 3 sat on the sunbeds to get some more rays; especially on our tender bits.

We talked and decided that we were going in to town that night.

After quite a few minutes, the 5 boys and Alexi came outside. Alexi looked happy.

The boys saw us 3 with our legs spread wide and stared at us. I said to them, "Stop staring boys, you must have seen a pussy before. If you want to get a closer look, get down and look; we don't mind; but there's one condition. I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." I had to explain that to Dimitri and he had to explain it to a couple of his mates.

One of the boys decided that he was happy with that, and dropped his shorts. He has quite a big cock; and it was pointing towards the sun. Alexi giggled. Ella pointed to her pussy and said, "Okay, get down here and look; but no touching."

Dimitri was next to drop his shorts. I pointed to my pussy and Dimitri got on his knees.

Two more of the boys took the plunge. One got down between Sarah's legs and the other had to wait. While he was waiting, the fifth boy decided that he wasn't going to be left out and dropped his shorts.

While Dimitri was getting a close look at my pussy, I looked around. There were 5 hard-ons and one very giggly Alexi. The boys were being good and only looking.

When all the boys were done looking I told everyone that it was time to get back in the pool. I was the last one in because I went and picked-up 5 pairs of boys swimming shorts and dumped them on the table.

We all messed about in the pool for another hour or so. The boys seemed to be paying quite a bit of attention to Alexi. I suspect that some of the boys were groping her, and possibly she was grabbing the odd cock or two; but I couldn't be sure; they were under water.

The sun was starting to go down so I told everyone that the party was over. There were still 5 hard-ons as the 4 boys put their shorts on and left.

Alexi and Dimitri were still in the pool.

That night, Ella, Sarah and I went look round the bars. The place was heaving and very noisy. We had only intended to go and look; but after about the third offer to buy us a drink, we caved in and let the boys buy us a drink. I guess that our skimpy skirts and next to nothing tops helped.

It only cost us a few gropes for us to get a few more drinks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.