Amy the Exhibitionist - Cover

Amy the Exhibitionist

Copyright© 2012 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 16: My second term at University - first part

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: My second term at University - first part - My name is Amy, and I am about to tell you how I became an exhibitionist and tell you about some of the pleasure that I have had practicing / improving my passion.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

NEWPS

Ella was on the phone to me even before I walked into my room. I invited her over and got Katie. We spent hours talking about what we did and didn't do over Christmas.

The conversation got round to NEWPS and Sarah. We'd all got on well with Sarah and thought that she was very much like us (apart from her lack of boobs that is).

Katie suggested that I talk to Sarah and give her a copy of the notice that we put up in Whittle uni and see what she said.

We then talked about the 5 girls that we thought were potential members of the non-existent NEWPS and Ella's suggestion that we recruit from St. Damian's rather than from Whittle.

Ella told us that she thought that it would be more convenient to recruit girls from St. Damian's; after all, hazings and most of the other activities were at St. Damian's. We all agreed and I promised to print copies of the advert so that we could pin it up all around the university.

Ella said that the first 2 hazings would work with multiple girls. Katie said that they'd take a bit more organising; then I said that we needed to do something else, something different. I threw in the idea of a nude wrestling contest where the winner of each match was the girl who didn't cum. There'd have to be a male audience. Both Katie and Ella liked that idea.

Katie suggested a nude keep-fit session with male instructors. We all agreed that it could be fun.

We agreed to talk about it again when Ben was there.

Sarah

I phoned Sarah and met her in the uni café. I asked her if she knew how I met Ella; after all, she went to Whittle not St. Damian's. She admitted that she didn't know. I gave Sarah the NEWPS advert. She read it then asked if Ella, Katie and I were all NEWPS Sorority Sisters. I said, "Sort of," then went on to explain a little about NEWPS and Ella's initiation into NEWPS. Sarah listened quietly, but I could tell that she was intrigued.

At the end Sarah said, "So how do I get into this non-existent NEWPS?"

"That was the question I hoped you'd ask." I said and got out the questionnaire that we'd used. I gave it to Sarah with a pen. I got us another coffee while Sara wrote.

She gave me the completed form:

Name Sarah

Age 18

Height 4 feet 11 inches

Weight 101 lbs

Measurements 32 minus A 23 33

Do you prefer to work in a team, or on your own? Both

Do you consider yourself to be outgoing? Yes

Do you like helping other people? Yes

Do you smoke? No


Select your preference in each of the following groups: -

Clothing

Dress y

Skirt and Top

Trousers / Jeans

Full length Skirts

Mini Skirts

Micro Skirts y

Tights

Hold-ups

Stockings and Suspender Belt

Bare Legs y

Pyjamas

Nightie

Baby Doll

Bra and Knickers

Knickers only

Nude y

Bra

No Bra Ha! Very Funny

Full knickers

Bikini Knickers

Thongs

Commando y

Swimwear

One piece Swimsuit

Bikini

Bikini Bottoms only

Nude Swimming y

Pubic Hair

Full Pubic Hair

Trimmed Unshaped

Trimmed Shaped

Landing Strip

Fully Shaved y

Sexual Orientation

Straight

Lesbian

Bi y

Nun

Sexual Activity

Virgin

Frequently Activity y

Occasionally Activity

Masturbation Frequency

Daily y

Weekly

Less than Weekly


What is the highest number of orgasms that you have had in one session? 5

Was this on your own or with someone else? Own

Have you ever gone out in a short skirt with no underwear? Frequently

Have you ever been Naked in Public? Yes

If so, enter the details here. Streaked at an amateur football contest

Have you ever been gangbanged? No

Would you like to be gangbanged? Maybe


I looked through the answers and smiled. I then said, "What about hazing?"

"Of course," Sarah said; so I told her more details of what we'd done, including my second, first hazing and Ella's third hazing. Of course, I didn't give Sarah ALL the details; I had to keep some surprises for her. Sarah said that she'd do whatever we wanted, providing that it was done at St. Damian's, not Whittle; and that I would be her Pledge Sister. I told her that her hazings would be at St. Damian's and that lots of fellow students would see her naked and indulging in sexual activities; and the fact that she wouldn't be able to see who they were. I told her that she could easily be talking to a boy a week or month later, not knowing that he had seen her masturbate or get fucked. Her only comment was, "Hmmmm, nice."

I told Sarah that one of the first things that I had instructed Ella to do was to stop wearing trousers, jeans, shorts, tights, legging, knickers, thongs, and bras; and to dump them all.

Sarah laughed and said, "Bras!" "Okay" I said, "I guess that we can forget that one; and what's more, I told Ella to be naked in her dorm at all times and to walk around the dorm floor naked. Will that be a problem for you?" "Not for me, but I don't know about the people in the office block out the back. Besides, I sometimes walk around the floor naked already."

My turn to laugh and I told her to ignore the office block. As an afterthought I told Sarah about the Sunday morning swimming. She was up for that.

Sarah was wearing Jeans, top and a thigh length coat when we met. She asked me if she had to comply with the rules straight away. I looked round and saw the toilet nearby. I just nodded my head. Sarah got up and went to the toilet. Two minutes later she came back with her jeans in her hand. She sat down and pulled her thong out of the pocket. As she sat down, the middle of her coat opened and I could see flesh, right up to her stomach.

Sarah asked me if she could hang on to her trousers, jeans and shorts and take them home for her little sister. She promised not to wear them.

As we left we got a funny look from the girl that had served us when we went in. I presumed that she had remembered that Sarah went in wearing jeans and was leaving with bare legs.

Sunday Morning Swimming

There were now 4 girls going nude swimming each Sunday Morning. When Sarah walked into the changing rooms Henry asked me if where I found the little girl. I told him that Sarah was 18 and that she was quite capable of looking after herself.

Not much for the guys to grope when Sarah went on the water jet, but there weren't any complaints, especially not from Sarah.

Blackmail - Professor Thomas Gibbons

Our lectures started again and Sarah and I went and gave the Prof a long look at our pussies. I wondered if he'd missed that sight over Christmas. At the end of the lecture he asked Sarah and I to stay back. When everyone else had gone he said that the Fashion Department were pleased with our 'efforts' and that he would have something else for us to volunteer for soon. He then asked who the fourth girl was. I didn't give him Ella's name; I just said that we have some good friends that will do anything to help us. He smiled and said, "I hope so." He also told us that he was pleased that we were continuing to 'display' our commitment to his lectures. We knew what that meant.

Blackmail - Professor Lesley Jones

About 3 weeks after we got back I had a phone call from Prof Jones. As soon as I heard her voice I got a tingling in my puss. I was expecting some humiliating, embarrassing and good fun; but she just told me that she hadn't forgotten us, and that she was working on a 'little project' for us.

The Labs Geeks

The 2 geeks have been very quiet. Okay, some of the time that I've been in the Lab with them I've had my Lab coat open and let them ogle my tits and pussy; nothing special. Perhaps if I keep doing that they'll get used to seeing a naked woman and stop being so embarrassed when they're with me.

Gym Club

It was about 4 weeks after we got back to St. Damian's that Katie and I got round to going again. We joined an aerobics class that was about to start and had a good workout. It was all girls and some of them got a good look at our pussies, but that was all.

As we were leaving we walked passed a notice board and I caught a glimpse of a notice about hiring the gym. Something made me stop and take the details of who to contact.

Sarah's First Hazing

It took a couple of weeks for Ben to organise the room and audience. I found out where I had my second, first hazing, it was the same place that Ben had arranged for Sarah. Sarah recognised the place as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.