Amy the Exhibitionist
Chapter 11: My first few months at University - Third part

Copyright© 2012 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: My first few months at University - Third part - My name is Amy, and I am about to tell you how I became an exhibitionist and tell you about some of the pleasure that I have had practicing / improving my passion.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Swimming

I had deliberately told Ella that the session started 15 minutes later than it actually did, so when she arrived, Katie the others were already in the water. I took Ella into the men's changing room. When she saw that there were men's clothes there she was a little hesitant about getting naked. I asked her if she trusted me. She said that she did, we stripped and I held her hand and we waked out to the pool.

Ella tried to cover her bits when she saw all the boys there. When they saw her the game stopped and they all came over to find out who she was.

As they were getting out of the water I told her to relax and enjoy being seen by some gorgeous young men.

Five guys were stood around her, all wanting to say Hello.

I introduced everyone and we all jumped in. Ella stayed beside me for a while, but soon started relaxing and having fun. After about 5 minutes she swam over to me and told me that one of the boys had just grabbed one of her breasts and put his hand between her legs. I smiled and told her to enjoy it.

A bit later, Katie went off to the water inlet with Henry. Katie put her ankles on the side of the pool and Henry held her in place.

Ella spotted them and asked me what they were doing. I told her to follow me. We got out of the pool and went round to where Katie and Henry were.

Ella quickly realised that Katie was getting close to having an orgasm, but didn't know how or why. I told her to watch and wait while I went and got Ben.

When we got back, Katie had cum and her and Henry were swimming away. I told Ella to get into the same position that Katie had been. She dived in and as she lifted her ankles out she said, "Ooow." Ella had just answered her own questions.

Ben moved in behind her and held her in place. As soon as he put his hands on her boobs he said, "Nice tits Ella," and started massaging them. I told Ben that Ella felt inadequate in the boobs department. Ben told her that she shouldn't and that she has fantastic tits.

The water inlet did its work, and with a contented smile on her face, Ella had an orgasm.

Ella and me swapped places and I got the pleasure that I needed.

After I'd cum, Ella said that the others had left the pool. Ben and me got out and we all went to the showers.

Ella's face was something else when she saw 5 naked young men and a naked Katie getting finger fucked. I held her hand and led her in, telling her to relax and enjoy herself.

The next 15 minutes saw Ella get finger fucked by all 5 guys and her giving 2 blow jobs. Katie and me took care of the other guys while they took care of us.

Ella was very relaxed as we got dressed and left.

Toys

I've started wearing my Ben Wa balls quite a lot. They have made lectures less boring. I've also bought a Pocket Rocket that I wear quite often as well. I carry the remote control in my bag and Ben and Katie sometimes take it out and get me worked up when I'm talking to strangers.

Another thing that I like doing with it is to put the remote control on the table in front of me wherever I am. Some people look at it and obviously have no idea what it is. Others look at it and grin. One Professor was walking round the room as he gave his lecture. When he got to me he picked it up and started playing with it as he talked. I was getting redder and redder as I fought to contain the pleasure that I was receiving. Fortunately (perhaps not) he put it down after a couple of minutes and continued round the room. I quickly switched it off. He's never said anything about that 'incident' so I don't know if he realised what he was doing or not.

Another email from Ella

Dear NEWP Sorority,

I didn't know if I had to write a report about my medical. I don't remember Amy telling me that I had to. Just in case I was supposed to, here it is.

I was nervous when I met Amy outside the doctor's office. As we sat waiting I was trying to remember the last time that I had been to the doctor's. I think it was when I was 14 and I went to ask to be put on the pill.

The doctor is a nice man and I started to relax as he asked me the questions that I was expecting. Although the nerves came back a bit when he told me about the 'additional procedures'.

I wasn't at all embarrassed when he told me to take my clothes off, nor when he got me to stretch and bend and then do the splits. I was glad that I had kept myself fit at school.

I did get embarrassed when I was laid on the couch and Amy went to get the doctor's bag and left the door open. Those young men were looking right at my spread pussy. I assumed that Amy left the door open on purpose and that the embarrassment was part of my overall hazing.

I've never had an orgasm when I've been at the doctor's before, but when Dr. Lawrence started squeezing my nipples I just knew that it was going to happen. My pussy started tingling and I felt good all over.

The speculum felt good, but it was when the doctor started rubbing my clit that I just relaxed and let it happen, and happen, and happen, and happen. He was so good with his fingers.

I found it a little bit embarrassing going to the toilet to get the urine sample. The group of people that were in the corridor seemed quite surprised to see a naked girl walking along.

I was a little surprised when Amy had to have that additional NEWPS test, but I can understand why NEWPS needs that information. Amy certainly enjoyed it.

I don't know if you have received the doctor's report yet, but I do hope that he gave me a clean bill of health. He didn't give me any indication of any problem.

I really am looking forward to my next hazing.

As I said in my last email to you, if there is anything that I can do for any of you please let me know.

Yours obediently,

Ella

Flashing one of my Professors and Labs group

Okay, I couldn't help myself. At one lecture last week I slouched down in my chair and sat there with my knees about a foot apart. It was ages before he looked at me and saw my pussy. It was all wet because I was wearing my Ben Wa balls, and they had got me worked up on the way there. I saw a bit of a smile on the Prof's face as he kept talking.

At the end of the lecture he asked me to stay back, but just as I got to him a couple of men came in and he started talking to them. After a minute he turned to me and said that he would talk to me next week. That's tomorrow. I wonder what he'll say.

I've made a bit of progress with the 2 Labs geeks – accidentally. Well I'm pretty sure that it was an accident. One of them moved a stool that I was just about to sit on and I ended up flat on my back with my legs apart and one hell of a bruise on the back of my head.

The 2 of them rushed to me and knelt either side of me. One told me to stay where I was while he went to get help. I started to lift myself onto my elbows and shouted to him to stop because I felt okay – apart from the headache. He'd got to his feet and stood there looking down at me.

As I looked up at him I realised that he wasn't looking at my eyes, but a lot lower down me. I looked at the other guy and his eyes were looking at my lower half too. I looked down my body and saw that my lab coat was unfastened and my skirt was up round my waist.

I lay there and said, "Just give me a couple of minutes for me to get over the shock and I'm sure that I'll be okay. I stayed there watching them looking at my legs and pussy. One of them was getting redder and redder. Just before I thought that his face would explode I asked them to help me up. Each of them held one of my arms and they lifted up to my feet.

I had to say, "Hey, it was me who is supposed to be suffering from shock, can we please get on with this goddam test," to get them to come back to reality.

I'm thinking about what I can do next.

My second, first hazing

I was in my room one evening, naked as usual, and planning on doing some studying, when Katie came in and told me to go and take a shower and get dressed because we were going out. She wouldn't tell me where.

We had only gone about 100 yards when Katie gave me a blindfold and told me to put it on. She told me that I was going for my first St. Damian hazing. We walked a little further then Katie spun me round a few times so that I lost my bearings. We slowly walked for about another 10 minutes before Katie told me that we were there.

She wouldn't tell me where there was. She led me up some stairs and round a few corners the stopped and asked me if I still wanted to go through with it. Silly question.

Katie opened a door and we went in. I could hear a television and a few boy's and some girls talking. When some of them saw us some of them started cheering. This quickly spread and before long I realised that there were more than a handful of boys there. I thought, "fuck Katie, where have you brought me, a fucking football stadium."

Katie shouted to get their attention then read what we had written for our first hazing.

Katie then told them that because I had already completed a similar hazing elsewhere, I had to do a few extras. She told them that I would award a couple of raffle prizes. I was totally confused by this.

Katie then said that she had a part of a pack of playing cards and that she was going to hand out one card to everyone there. She said that she had written on a piece of paper the name of some of the cards and what the holder's prize was. When she read out a name of a card, the holder was to come forward and accept their prize.

There was a long pause, presumably where Katie was handing cards out, during which I was thinking WTF has Katie got me into? How many fucking students are there here? How many of them do I know? Am I going to be able to go anywhere without someone there having seen me doing all this? What is one of them asks me about it?

I was getting more excited, and wetter.

Katie then asked for someone to move a table to the middle of the room.

Katie then said, "Pledge, STRIP."

I did, and could hear all sorts of comments about my tits and shaved pussy.

Katie guided me over to the table and whispered that it was a normal height table. She backed my bum to the table edge then told me to lay back. It was cold.

Katie didn't need to tell me to raise my legs and start frigging, I just did it.

More comments and a bit of cheering.

As I was getting into a rhythm, all the thoughts that I'd had earlier went through my head again. Was I really doing this? It seemed unreal.

I cleared my head and concentrated. Not that my body needed me to try hard. My pussy was aching for attention.

I started moaning and it wasn't long before I was shouting, "YES!" and, "Fuck!" and a few other expletives.

There was a bit of cheering, but less than I expected.

Katie gave me a minute to calm down then told me to lower my legs to the floor. I did, but kept them wide apart. My bum was on the edge of the table and I could feel my pubic bone sticking up.

Katie then announced that the raffle was about to start. There was a rustle of paper then she said, "The first lucky winner is The 4 of Spades."

I could hear a bit of a cheer and a few groans.

Katie then announced that the Pledge would now get on her knees on the floor and give the winner a Blow Job.

I hadn't a clue what was going on until Katie said 'Blow Job'. I then realised that Katie, and presumably Ben, wanted me to think 'was it him that I gave a BJ to' when I was with someone in some innocent situation around the university?

The winner came forward; I got on my knees, felt for his zip and gave him a BJ. He held my head in place and shot his load down my throat.

Katie then announced the next winners and I performed the task that Katie and Ben had set me up for. The winners and tasks were: -

The 5 of Diamonds

Katie announced that the Pledge would get back on the table, lay back and open her legs wide.

Katie helped me back to the table and I was rewarded by being fucked by a large dildo. The winner kept going until I'd cum.

Queen of Hearts

Another Blow Job. This young man shot his load all over my face and chest.

Ace of Clubs

The winner will put this condom on and fuck the Pledge in any position that he wants.

I was instructed to get on my hands and knees on the floor, and was rewarded by a large cock being thrust in and out of me. It didn't take long for the winner to start grunting, moaning and jerking. I couldn't feel him cum in the condom. Unfortunately he didn't last long enough for me to cum again.

2 of Diamonds

The Pledge will stand up and will be placed over the winners lap. He will then spank her 20 times on her bare butt.

It hurt. The brute spanked me hard.

9 of Spades

I was guided to the table and told to bend over it and hold the other side of the table.

The winner will then cane her 10 times.

WTF. Where did a cane come from? I was caned hard, but not quite hard enough or long enough to make me cum. I did have red marks across my butt for a couple of days.

8 of Hearts

Another Blow Job. All over my face and chest again.

7 of Diamonds

Back on the table with my legs wide open, and the winner got to finger fuck me for 5 minutes.

Jack of Clubs

While still on the table the winner had to insert my Ben Wa balls into their home.

I felt a rough hand push the balls in one by one. After each one, a finger followed and probed around inside me.

3 of Diamonds

The winner will dress the Pledge.

I wasn't expecting that. He didn't do a bad job either, even though he had a good grope of my boobs and pussy as he got on with it.

Katie announced that there were no more prizes and that the hazing was over. She thanked the young men for their help and to lots of applause and cheers, Katie led me out of the door.

With the blindfold still on, Katie led me back to our building where she took the blindfold off.

While we were walking I asked Katie where we had been, how many young men and women had been there and how many of them did I know? The only thing that she would say was that there were lots of people there.

I had visions of being in the universities café and some bloke coming up to me and saying, "That was you frigging yourself the other night wasn't it?" or even worse, "That was a good fuck the other night, can we do it again tonight?" Terrifying, but at the same time, such a turn on.

We didn't have to tell Ben all about it because he'd been there watching.

Blackmail

About a week after our last ordeal (LOL), I got an envelope from the Prof. It contained another DVD from the bondage exhibition. When Ben watched it he got very randy and bent me over the nearest chair and gave me a good fucking. Truth be known, if he hadn't fucked me, I would probably have jumped on him.

Anyway, the following evening I got a phone call from the Prof. She reminded me of the consequences of the DVDs getting into the authorities hands; then told me to be at the usual meeting place, with Katie, on the Friday night.

As we walked there, both Katie and me were getting quite excited (in more ways than one) coming up with ideas of what we were going to be forced to do.

As usual, it was strip, then get into the car. After a 20 minute ride the Prof told us that we were going to be serving dinner at a Hockey Club. I felt disappointed. I had visions of loads of butch, heavily built women, all getting drunk and noisy.

As we pulled into the car park the Prof told us to strip, apart from shoes. She then led us in the back door to the kitchen. There was no one there, but the ovens were on and pans were boiling on the hobs. The thing was I could hear men's voices, boisterous men's voices. It was a men's Hockey Club. My spirits lifted.

The Prof left leaving Katie and me not knowing what to do. I took a peek through the door to where I thought the noise was coming from. I could see about 50 men sat round 2 rows of tables, or stood at a bar at one end. There wasn't another woman in sight.

After a few minutes a man who looked to be in his fifties came in and said, "I see the Prof's come up trumps again. Right, you two look great, I can see that I'm going to have to look out for you two. If you have any problems you shout for me. I'm Pete by the way. I'm the president of this club, what are your names?"

We told him, then I asked him what he meant by 'the Prof's come up trumps again.'

Pete told me that the Prof always manages to get him a couple of naked girls to serve every time the club has a dinner.

I looked at Katie and she looked at me. As we were doing so, Pete asked us how the Prof had got us to do it. In stereo Katie and me said, "Blackmail."

Pete said, "I do hope it wasn't anything boring that you did. Some of the girls seem to have been sent here for doing nothing more than not wearing knickers."

I said that I was surprised that he hadn't had hundreds of naked girls there then.

"Yes, it does appear to be a growing trend doesn't it?" Pete said. "Right then, you'd better get started, there are 46 hungry men out there and they want their food. I'll help you get it on the plates then you 2 take it out there. As I said, any trouble, you tell me, Okay?"

When we took the first plates of food out there, the whole place erupted. Anyone would think that they'd never seen a naked woman before. The first few trips went okay then some of them found some confidence and started putting their hands on our legs, then higher up. By the time we were getting to the last few the hands had found our pussies. Neither of us complained to Pete.

When they were all eating, Pete told us that there was a free bar that night and that we had to go round asking if we could get anyone anymore drinks. He also told us that we could have whatever we liked.

We did, then started going round asking if we could get anyone anything. That's what we started out saying but we had to change it to if we could get anyone any drinks because a couple of them asked for blow jobs.

Taking drinks orders took longer and longer because we were getting groped more and more. My puss was dripping. I even had a couple of finger up my ass.

After about 30 minutes Pete called us over and told us to clear the tables. Afterwards Pete told us to get another drink then asked us if we were ready. "Ready for what?" I asked.

"Didn't the Prof tell you? She's done that before. You're here to put on a show for the lads. Have sex with each other and entertain them. It's up to you what you do, just as long as the lads aren't disappointed."

"Oh shit!" I said and looked at Katie.

We went and got a strong drink and discussed what we would do. Katie suggested something like what we did for the wet T-shirt competition in Ibiza. I said that it was a good starting place so I asked Pete if he could get some dance music playing.

Pete said that he could and told us to turn round. We saw that some of the men had cleared a corner of the room and were putting some tables together.

"Start whenever you're ready." Pete said.

We finished our drinks and went and sat on the edge of the tables. When the music started we climbed on them and started dancing.

After a few minutes I turned to Katie and ran my hands up and down her body, stopping at her tits and pussy for a couple of seconds. Katie had a big smile on her face. Katie's hands found my tits and started playing with my nips.

I pulled Katie to me and gave her a long kiss while my hands massaged her bum. Still dancing (sort of) I went behind Katie and put my arms round her. My left hand found her tits and my right hand found her pussy.

The music tempo changed so I lay on the tables and motioned for Katie to get on top of me (69 style). We ate and fingered each other for quite a few minutes before I pushed Katie off.

I whispered to Katie and we both did a handstand. We opened our legs wide and some of the men stood up to get a better view. When we went down we went into the crab position with our pussies facing the men.

Dropping down onto our knees I waved for one of the men to come over and I asked him for 2 beer bottled. We fucked ourselves with those bottles for a while.

I had another idea and stood up. I put the bottle just in front on me then did the splits, right down. I then got up and moved forward so that the bottle was between my legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.