Amy the Exhibitionist - Cover

Amy the Exhibitionist

Copyright© 2012 by Vanessa Evans

Chaptr 4: My Breasts

Fiction Sex Story: Chaptr 4: My Breasts - My name is Amy, and I am about to tell you how I became an exhibitionist and tell you about some of the pleasure that I have had practicing / improving my passion.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

I'm still a 'C' cup and happy to say that they are still as solid as ever. I haven't worn a bra for months now, much to the delight of the boys at school.

My Pussy

I'm still plucking every single hair that grows anywhere near my pussy.

Clothes

I haven't worn trousers or shorts for well over a year now. Last winter was very cold by UK standards and a few times my mum suggested that I would be warmer in trousers but I didn't. I did wear my crotch-less tights when it was really bad. But there was no way that I was going to miss out on the opportunity to flash my naked puss whenever the opportunity arose.

I did get a very cold puss a few times when I sat on something cold and my skirt rose up leaving my bare puss to make contact with what I was sitting on. Once or twice I wondered if my juices would freeze my puss to the seat, but they didn't.

My mum mentioned the fact that my nipples always seem to be making little tents in my tops, and said that I could get some silicone nipple covers if I wanted to hide them without wearing a bra. I might look at them some day. I'm pleased that she's accepted that I hate bras.

My mum's also accepted that I never wear knickers now, and once told me that I should be more careful when sitting down. I just thanked her and haven't changed anything.

Saturday Job

This is going well although it does mean that I'm busy most of the time. I'm thankful that I've got a boss that will let me have days off if I need them. No real opportunities to flash my goodies lately, but I have seen a couple of naked girls when they didn't shut the curtains properly. I was tempted to go and ask if they wanted any help and see if they opened the curtain any more.

Oh, there was the time when Katie came in to see me and I talked her into trying on a couple of dresses. Fortunately it was at a time that we were busy and there was a man waiting for his partner to try something on.

I left Katie to it for a couple of minutes then pulled the curtain wide open to see how she was getting on. She was topless at the time and I stood in a place that would allow the man to see her. When she had finished putting the dress on I told her that it didn't look right on her and I unzipped it and pulled it right off her. The dress was designed to be stepped into but I pulled it over her head, pretended to get it stuck in her hair so that I could keep her exposed for a while. She wasn't wearing any knickers either so the man saw her totally naked for about a minute.

She never said a word when I eventually got the dress off, even though she saw the man looking. She then put the other dress on slowly as we both watched the man watching us. She looked good in the dress but neither of us could afford it.

The man's partner came out before Katie took the dress off, but just as she got naked again a woman in her early twenties came to try something on. She stopped and stared at Katie for a few seconds before going into a cubicle.

If I can't expose myself then the next best thing is to expose my best friend.

Don't you agree?

Katie and her family

As you know, I've 'forced' Katie to expose herself to her brother and other men; and the finger test has got her to admit that she always enjoys it. Lately she's started dressing in shorter skirts and leaving her underwear off without me telling / forcing her to do so. I really do think that she's getting round to wanting to get as much fun as I do.

She went out with a boy a few weeks ago and wore a short skirt and no underwear. As soon as he realised he was all over her. They even went out of the pub and had sex down an alley. The problem was when they went back into the pub and he started calling her 'his randy slut'. Between the two of them that wasn't a problem. In fact she told me that she enjoyed being called that. The problem was that he started telling everyone in the pub what he called her, and what they had just done.

She went home on her own.

I've been to her house a few times lately for sleepovers. We've started having this game at sleepovers (her house and mine) where we see just how much we can tease the men in the house without getting into trouble. Obviously it's more fun when our mums aren't there.

We've tried to plan the sleepovers at Katie's on the night before Inset days. This gave us more opportunities with Katie's little brother – and his friends.

Katie's mum always leaves for work about 30 minutes before her dad does. He always goes for a pee just before he leaves and I've lost count of the number of times that I've been naked in the unlocked bathroom when he walked in for his pee. Twice he was late for work when I wouldn't let him get near the toilet and teased him about not being able to pee with an erection. Talking about it made him get rock hard and I just had to take care of it for him.

The last time that I was there and Katie's Dad walked in to the bathroom when I was there, I got his cock out and then turned him round and pushed him back so that he sat on the toilet. I moved to him and put my legs either side of his and lowered myself so that my puss was just touching the tip of his cock. I looked into his eyes and licked my lips. That was it, he pulled me down and he was late for work.

After both Katie's parent leave for work Katie and me change into little babydoll nighties (no knickers) that I've got from where I work on a Saturday. Both of them are see through and Tom (Katie's brother) usual appears shortly after he hears his dad leave.

We then usually flaunt ourselves in front of him by standing right in front of him and ask him a stupid question, or bend over to get something out of the fridge.

After breakfast we go and shower and get dressed. It usually takes about an hour and we walk from bedroom to bathroom or wherever the other one of us is, totally naked.

A couple of time Tom has suddenly got up and run to his room as we laugh at him.

Poor lad, I know that we shouldn't, but it's so much fun seeing his face.

Tom has started getting a bit bolder. He's stopped covering the front of his PJs and last time I was there he was only wearing boxers. When his cock got hard the tip stuck out of the front. Katie told him what she could see and he made a half-hearted attempt to push it back in. It didn't stay for long and was soon out again. I went over to him, squatted down in front of him, kissed it then licked it. Tom couldn't take that and the next second my face got covered with his cum.

Another time that I was there on an Inset day the 3 of us were in the kitchen eating breakfast with Katie and me wearing the babydolls when the doorbell rang. Tom went and answered the door and a minute later 2 of his mates walked into the kitchen.

Tom's mates stared at us. I didn't fancy a repeat performance of the last time some of his mates came round (they gangbanged me) so I grabbed Katie's arm and pulled her back to her room.

Katie tells me that she's started using that half hour between her Mum leaving for work and her Dad leaving for work to get 'caught' naked by her Dad and sometimes Tom as well. Neither of them say anything, but they do watch her.

My Boyfriend

I dumped Pete. He liked the idea of me dressing in very little and exposing my 'bits', but whenever someone started taking too much notice he dragged me a way and told me to stop being so slutty. Why to boys have to be to two-faced?

There hasn't been anyone else, except for Ben. He's setup skype on our home PC and when we have a video call he gets me to strip and play with myself while we're talking about anything and everything.

As I've said, Katie is getting bolder. She's met Ben a few times and has told me that she fancies him. Ben's also told me that he could happily fuck her. So, one time when Katie was at my place on a sleepover I skyped Ben and he asked us both to strip and play with ourselves. I was pleasantly surprised when Katie took off her T-shirt before I could even stand up. We were both only wearing T-shirts which is what we always only wear on sleepovers at our house – except when we are in bed, then we are both naked.

Anyway, Ben was enjoying the show when Katie asked Ben to take his clothes off as well. Ben agreed and went to lock his door. He was stripping as he walked back to his laptop.

We had a great long distance masturbation session and after we had all cum, Ben asked us if we would do a 69. I've done this a few times with Katie on sleepovers and love it when she chews my clit. I ALWAYS cum when she does that so I had 2 orgasms during that video call.

After we hung-up on Ben we did a bit more school work before going to bed and giving each other 2 more orgasms.

My Dad

As I've said before, I've given up on my Dad fucking me, but that doesn't stop me teasing him. I've got a bit bolder when Mum's still at work and Dad and me are watching TV. As you know I pretend to wear a large baggy T-shirt for bed and change into it early and watch TV laying on my stomach in front of Dad.

What I haven't mentioned before is that I've been getting my Mum to teach me how to use our sewing machine. I decided that if I can't afford to buy these expensive clothes then I would learn how to make them. I've made quite a few things so far, ranging from ultra low cut skirts that would show my pubic hair – if I had any, to thong bikinis, to see through dresses.

Back to my Dad, I've got a few of Dad's large old T-shirts that I wear as night dresses. They were both decent and came to a few inches below my bum, but I've shortened one of them that I only wear when there's only my Dad and me at home. It now only comes down to half way down my bum and to just above the top of my slit. I've also altered the 'V' top so that it's wider and deeper. Only when I stand up and adjust it does it cover both of my nipples. It also has a tendency to fall off one shoulder, pulling it off one breast.

The first time that my Dad saw it he asked me if I had grown taller lately. When I asked him what he meant he told me that my night dress now didn't even cover my bum. I said that I supposed that I must have grown. The only things that were bigger than the previous night when Mum was there were my pussy lips and my clit. I thought about telling him that, but didn't.

Anyway, when I lay on the floor in that T-shirt, everything is on display. Especially as I always keep my feet at about shoulder width. As usual these days, one of my hands creeps under me and my fingers start playing with my puss. I used to suddenly squeeze my legs together and grind my teeth when I orgasmed, but I figured that Dad knew that I was cumming and now I only stifle my moans and screams. My fingers keep going or delve inside me.

When I eventually pull my hand away my puss is dripping wet. I've seen a few wet patches on the carpet.

I will never believe that my Dad doesn't know what I'm doing.

The goodnight kisses are still good fun as well. I still sit on his lap, wish him a good night and kiss him. I always grind my naked puss into his lap a bit and I always feel his hard cock. Because of my altered T-shirt one breast is always out. If it doesn't feel like it's coming out on its own then I make sure that it does. After the kiss I stand up right in front of him and let him look at my pussy for a few seconds before going to bed.

Now the interesting bit. As I've said, Katie is getting bolder, and having more sleepovers at our house on the pretext of us having more homework and revision for our final exams. I've told Katie that I've given up on my Dad fucking me, but not on him fucking her. At first she said that she would never let him do that, but soon afterwards she said that she might. I took that as 'yes she would'.

I got another of Dad's old T-shirts and altered it the same way as I did for mine. On the first sleepover after that, I gave it to Katie when it was time to get ready for bed. When I put mine on she asked me if I was really going to wear it in front of my Dad. I said that I was, and that she was going to wear the one that she had just pulled over her head. She looked down and said, 'OMG'. She could see her pussy and when she turned to look in the mirror, all her bum was on show. The turning had disturbed the top of the T-shirt and one of her boobs was out.

'Fucking hell' she said, this could be fun'.

As we walked into the lounge I saw my Dad do a double take. Katie was so relaxed, I felt proud of her. I let her lay down first and watched my Dad's eyes. They were wide open. He adjusted his position in his chair, and I lay down. As I went down I 'accidentally' brushed my hand against Katie's T-shirt which completely uncovered her bum. We both had our legs open a bit. Katie and I ignored the TV and started talking about school, our exams and what we wanted to do when we left school.

All the time I could see my Dad's face in the reflection on the TV screen. He was loving it.

After a while I asked Katie and my Dad if they wanted some hot chocolate. Both said yes. I pulled myself onto my hands and knees ready to get up. Katie did the same saying that she would make it. We had a bit of an argument with both our backside facing my Dad, and our wet pussies staring him in the face. Eventually I let Katie make it and I lay down again. I made sure that my T-shirt was above all of my bum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.