High School Hookers - Cover

High School Hookers

Copyright© 2012 by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Chapter 4: Whores for Real

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Whores for Real - A group of high school freshmen graduate from babysitting to a sexier, more lucrative way of earning pocket money. They rock their school and their neighborhood, taking control of their lives in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter   School   Prostitution  

Robyn's titties bounced as the two of us walked down the hill to Aidan's house. She'd left her bra back in my room. We had a bet. I said Aidan really loved me, and Robyn said he'd forget all about me the second he got a look at her rack. I was afraid she was right, but once you get into an argument, you have to see it through, especially of it's with your best friend.

I mean, it wasn't like I didn't have anything to show off. Robyn said she'd give me a handicap and I could dress as sexy as I wanted, so I wore my slutty cut-offs. They were more like bikini bottoms than jeans, low on my hips and high on my butt. In front, they went down to my crotch in a sharp V. I guess I got crazy with the scissors when I made them, and the one time my mom saw me in them she told me I could never wear them outside the house — not even inside when my brother was around. This was the first time they'd even been out of the drawer in like a year. They were so brief you could have seen my panties peeping out underneath — if I'd been wearing panties.

Up top I had on a sleeveless T with a scoop neck, colored like army camouflage and so tight it was molded to my tummy, and the inward curve above my hips, and my pointy little tits. My shoes were sexy, too — black heels, no socks. They added like three inches to my height and clopped on the sidewalk as I walked. Yeah, I was hot shit, but who was I kidding? It didn't matter how skimpy my outfit was. I could never compete with Robyn's boobs and ass — and all she was wearing was a floppy black T-shirt and an old pair of jeans with a tear in one knee. I watched her out of the corner of my eye. Bounce, bounce, bounce.

"Next to you, I'm a stick," I said.

"Oh, bullshit," she said. "You could be like a lingerie model."

"My legs are too skinny."

"My butt is too big."

"At least you have a butt."

"Jesus Christ!" she said. "Talk about self-esteem issues."

"We're all jealous of you, you know. Even Teri."

"Why, because I have big tits?"

"Yeah."

"Well, don't be," Robyn said. "Guys have been hitting on me since I was eleven. Big tits are a pain in the ass."

"Then how come you're not wearing a bra?"

"To show you what happens."

I didn't know what she was talking about. I really wasn't expecting anything to "happen" at Aidan's. I just wanted to see the look on his face when he saw us. When I talked to him on the phone, he said he needed me to keep an eye on Aoife while he went up to his office and did an online chat about cervical cancer. He said he would only need me for an hour, but since it was a last-minute thing, he'd pay me double.

So — fourteen dollars. Whoopee-ding-dong. I told Robyn I'd split it with her.

We couldn't do anything with Aoife there, anyway, so I thought it would be OK for Robyn to keep me company while Teri took Holly to the mall to shop for bras. That's when Teri said Aidan would go crazy for Robyn's tits. One thing led to another, and here we both were, about to tease a guy old enough to be our dad.

We should have known better.

My grandmother always says that horses sweat, boys perspire, and girls glow. Well, by the time we got to Aidan's house, Robyn and I were glowing like pigs. The sun was out today, and after all the rain last night the heat and humidity were awful. It felt good to get inside that dark old house, even after a short walk.

Aidan came to the front door wearing the same bathrobe I nuzzled and sniffed when I played with myself on his bed. He'd just had a shower. His skin was bright and he smelled like sandalwood.

The bitch wasn't around, and I didn't see Aoife anywhere.

"She's taking a nap," Aidan explained as he closed the door behind us.

"That's weird," I said. "She's always revved up around now."

"Yes, it's unusual for her," he said. "So all you have to do is sit here in case she wakes up, if that's all right."

"Sure."

"I wasn't expecting two of you."

I started to answer, about splitting the double fee, but he cut me off.

"I think you sat for us once or twice," he said to Robyn. "But I don't remember your name."

"Summer," she said.

"I don't recall any of Christie's friends being called Summer."

"Well, that's what I'm called."

There was a pause while he stared at her chest. Then he shook his head, like he was trying to wake himself up, and he said, "The two of you look like you've been running."

"It's really hot out," I said. Aidan had the air conditioning cranked up. The cold front hit our sweaty damp T-shirts, and our nipples stood out like brass buttons.

"Sit down," he said. "Cool off a bit."

When my butt hit the sofa, the tight seam of my cut-offs dug into my pussy, rubbing me all along my moist slit and squeezing my clitty. My cunt lips bulged through the leg holes. I was about to cross my legs like a good girl, but then I thought, fuck it. Let him look. I even spread my knees more to give him a show. Robyn sat down next to me, Aidan's eyes glued to her jiggly tits. My competitive sense kicked in: We were turning him on, but I wondered which one of us was turning him on more.

"Can I get you ladies something to drink?" Aidan said. "We have a few minutes."

"Do you have any iced tea?" I said.

"I was thinking of white wine. I have some pinot grigio chilling in the fridge."

"Wine would be lovely," Robyn said. "Thank you."

"Wine it is," Aidan said.

I watched him go out to the kitchen. He was barefoot, and his legs were thin and hairy.

When he was out of sight, I turned to Robyn.

"Summer?"

"I don't want him to know my name," she said.

"Why not?"

"How stupid can you be? He doesn't have to go online. He just wanted to get you alone."

"He wouldn't," I said. "Not with Aoife upstairs."

"I'll bet she's not even here."

"Then why didn't he just ask me to come over? I would have."

"How do I know?" she said. "He's a lech. You see the way he's practically sticking out of his robe?"

"He likes your tits."

"I saw him looking at your cunt."

Playfully, I threw my legs wide open, and the denim seam bit harder into my clit. I loved the thick, rough feel of it. I clapped my fingers on my crotch and pushed it down on my clitty even more.

"Ugh," I grunted, quietly.

"Calm down, girl," Robyn said.

Then Aidan appeared in the archway, and I snapped my thighs shut again — almost.

"Here we are," she said. He was holding a frosty bottle by the neck in one hand and three thin glasses in the other, their stems crossed. He put the glasses on the coffee table and, twisting the cork from the bottle, he filled each one up to the top.

"Christie, I have the sandals you dropped last night," Aidan said. "They're in the kitchen. Remember to take them before you leave."

"Sure," I said. I toed off my sexy heels and put my bare feet on the edge of the coffee table. Aidan didn't mind. I'd done it before, but never in front of his wife. She would have had a fit. He sat at the other end of the sofa, so Robyn was between us, and rested his right arm along the back, above her shoulders. He crossed his legs, and his robe fell open along his thighs. The flaps formed a kind of an open wedge pointing at his crotch. Another two inches, and we would have been treated to the spectacle of his hairy balls, I'm sure. There was a long lump in the robe under one of the pockets. Either he had a roll of quarters in there, or he was definitely glad to see us.

He handed us each a glass of wine.

"To your new life in high school," he said. We all clinked glasses and took a sip.

The wine was sweet, but tart, too, and so cold. It was the first time I ever drank alcohol — honest. But I liked it. I took a big swallow.

"Careful with that," Aidan said. "It's not grape juice."

"It's good, though," I said.

"I'm glad you like it."

"It's not too sweet," Robyn said. "Sometimes the whites can be. I never liked Liebfraumilch."

"It's a fine year," Aidan said. "There was a drought in Italy, and the grapes became very big and very flavorful. I have a couple of extra bottles. If you'd like, you can have one to take home to your parents."

"That would be nice. Thank you," she said.

"Summer" could play the grownup to perfection. She took small sips of her wine, and when she wasn't drinking, she held the glass just under her chin and moved it around, gently swirling the liquid inside. She'd dropped off her flip-flops and crossed her legs, with her toes pointed in the most ladylike fashion, as my grandmom would say. For a girl in torn jeans, a sweaty T-shirt, and no bra, she looked awfully elegant. She made me feel like a little kid. I took my feet off the table and crossed my legs after all. They're very long, and Aidan definitely noticed them He slipped his hand into the pocket of his robe and rested it on the bulge.

"How do you know so much about wine?" he asked.

"My dad thinks he's a connoisseur, and we have it a lot with dinner," Robyn said. "What I hate is those sweet ceremonial wines."

"Oh, they're not even wine," Aidan said. "They're syrup. You can pour them on snow cones."

They both chuckled. I had no idea what they were talking about.

Aidan leaned into her, looking down at her tits as directly as he could. If he'd been a dog, he would have been slobbering on them.

"Are you and Christie really the same age?" he asked. "You seem so mature."

"Thanks," I muttered.

"No offense," Aidan said. "You're obviously very bright. But she's more ... more..."

"Ser-fisticated," I said.

"Well, yes," he said.

"Christie's a couple months older than I am."

"She started developing when she was like ten," I said. Aidan noticed my glass was empty.

"Would you like some more wine?" he said.

"Please." I held out my glass. Aidan reached across Summer with the bottle and filled it. Then he put his hand back in the pocket of his robe. He was definitely rubbing himself under there.

"How about you?" he said to Summer.

"Thank you," she said. She hadn't drunk as much as I had, but he topped her off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.