My Beginnings! - Cover

My Beginnings!

Copyright© 2012 by Mairi

Chapter 1

This first part is an introduction to how it came to be that I was to meet with a woman who was to turn my life around completely in a way I could never have imagined. Not only to to wake up the lesbian feelings lurking inside me, but to the turns of events that would take me on a journey into the taboo world of sexuality. So ladies please bear with me:

I left my home town when I was 18 to move to the big city where an attractive girl like me could do better, or at least that's what I thought. For the first eighteen months or so wasn't so good as the only job I could find, (with no real skills) was as a waitress in a Fish and Chip Shop. It was long hours, with low pay. I also frequented pubs and a dance hall where the lower elements of society went.

After a bad experience I moved to a better part of the city, and found another dance hall where I met a better class of men. I had started to improve my image for lack of a better way of describing it became less of a slut in my appearance. I did this by mostly observing what other women wore and dressing like they did. I found I attracted a better class of men, men with good jobs so they could afford to take me to nicer restaurants for dinner, concerts etc. as well as better 'lounges' rather than crummy pubs.

I was pleased with the changes I was experiencing, and realized I could mix with the best of company. I found a nice job in a better class restaurant, and was soon made a 'Section Leader'. The hours were weird, and most days had two hours off between 2 and 4 PM. (After the lunch period which usually started getting quiet around 1:30 PM, then I would go back on shift at 4 for the supper crowd. Of course there was always more of us on duty during the busy periods of 6 -9 AM for breakfast, and 11 - 2 PM for lunch and 4 - 8 PM for supper and dinner. Our shifts were rotational, so each week I'd work a different shift from the week before.

I'm not certain when she first came in for lunch, I know it was around the end of May or the beginning of June, and usually she would came in later, like around 1:00 to 1:30 when it was quieter, and I'd wait on her table. Right away I noticed her eyes and smile, particularly the eyes which to me looked like 'bedroom eyes'.

She came in each day and soon we would get chatting as we got to know each other, the way people do when they see each other each day like that. She would take a table in my section and would greet me with a lovely smile and a, "hello, how are you" sort of greeting, and always extremely polite. Right from the first time I waited on her she would leave me a generous tip, so of course I was always happy to serve her.

She had a foreign accent, one I couldn't place, and one day when it started raining cats and dogs, and I mean pouring, she decided to wait till the rain stopped or at least eased up. My shift ended at 2 PM, and for the same reason decided to just wait around as I had to be back at work for 4. I got myself a cup of tea and sat behind the counter, there was only a handful of people in the restaurant waiting for the rain to clear up as well. Catherine, her name as I'd found out, held up her tea pot as a signal for more tea and although my shift was over, the waitress on duty was in the kitchen so I went over and got the pot and refilled it. She commented on the downpour and I mentioned I was just going to wait too, so she invited me to join her, so getting my cup I returned and we sat and chatted.

Catherine I guessed to be around 40, she was a plump woman, with what I would call an 'Ample' or 'Rubenesque' build, I say that as her figure was in proportion. Although she was dressed a little old fashioned, her clothes were of very good quality, as was her necklaces with matching earrings. She also wore those old fashioned ankle boots with high heels like the Victorians wore, which I thought was typical of the 'colonials.'

Over the next few weeks I would see her quite often and started to look forward to it, and she seemed to make a point of coming in and sitting in my section, when I would not be so busy, as I was to learn later, it was deliberate so she could chat with me.

She told me she had just arrived from Rhodesia, (Now Zimbabwe) where she had been brought up, the reason I'll tell you about later, and we had a nice conversation. She had a pretty face and an extremely pleasant voice and beautiful hazel eyes that seemed to sparkle as she spoke. I don't remember much about what we talked about other then she told me about Rhodesia, one thing I do remember, is for some reason she talked about the difference in the countryside, as every thing was so much greener here than in South Africa.

One day she didn't show up, all that week I never saw her and was disappointed and it made me realize how much I'd looked forward to seeing her each day.

Then she came in for dinner on the Saturday evening. (I had told her my schedule during our previous chats). I was delighted to see her again and think it showed in my enthusiasm, but we were very busy so after taking her order I had to see to others. She obviously saw I was busy, and took her time over her meal and patiently waited till it quieted. She apologized for being away explaining she had to go visit family for some reason and said she missed our, 'lunch time chats.' My shift was ending at 8 PM and she invited me for a drink after I was off duty, and I accepted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.