The Heart Believes
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Four years have past. Four years of hiding Ai from the world. Four years of growing, learning, changing... are they ready for the change in Ai?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Paranormal   Pregnancy  

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the prom?"

It was the third time that morning Cynthia had asked Martha some version of that question, and for the third time the teen just shook her head and laughed.

"Oh, God, no! I'm not going alone, and there's no way in hell I'm going hunting for a guy in the next three days to take me! Take the tickets! Have fun! I'll watch Ai, don't worry."

Cynthia shook her head as the four walked across the field in the early morning light. The dew, especially heavy for unknown, probably annoying reasons, soaked the bottom edge of her dress. Once again, she vowed to change her fashion sense after graduation. Maybe go to black mini-skirts. Although, she'd no longer be living underground then, so the dew problem would be a non factor. Hmm ... Violet would still probably like the mini-skirt idea...

They were half way to the tree line, and the hidden parked cars beyond, when she noticed movement and color coming out of the trees. Bill paused for a half second, hand in hand with Julie, then continued on their intercept course. There was no doubt about the identity of the intruders.

"Mom! Doc!" Julie let go of Bill to give a happy wave, hand quickly going back to its accustomed home. Gretchen waved back, her husband settling for raising one of the cases he held in acknowledgement. The two groups met about thirty feet from the woods.

"Mom, what are you two doing here?" Julie stepped up to give her a quick hug, as it had been three days since she had seen her. Bill shook Doc's hand once the man put down the large duffle bag he carried. Picking it back up so it wouldn't get too wet, Doc answered.

"I'm free for another two hours, so thought we'd get another exam of Ai in. Plus, I want to start pre-positioning some supplies down there. When the word comes, I want to be able to just have one or both of us be able to rush here and have everything in place for whatever emergency comes up."

Cynthia looked at Gretchen curiously.

"Mrs. Cutter, you planning on delivering the babies?" The woman laughed, giving her husband's arm a quick hug.

"If he's busy. I know the basics, and have been studying. It's not like he, for all his experience and wonderfulness, has ever done it before either. At the very least I've been there for two births, and they turned out OK."

Julie laughed.

"Don't you always say Jenny got dropped?"

"Yes, but she bounced back up into the doctor's arms so it was OK." Mother and daughter grinned at the old joke. Gretchen cast a curious eye on Martha. "You fitting in OK down there? You have any problems, let us know."

The dark girl smiled.

"It's wonderful! I wish the walls were soundproof, but I'm glad they make Ai so happy!"

Both adults cast amused eyes on Bill and Julie. Bill quickly looked at his bare wrist.

"Look at the time! Gotta get to school!" Grinning, he turned to Doc. "Violet's mom is already down there."

"Good. It'll be time soon, so we don't want to leave our blue friend alone." Shifting the two bags a bit to ease the strain, he considered something. "Bill, if I leave some stuff on the first landing, can you kids carry them down for me when you get back? I really don't want to make a lot of trips."

"No problem."

"Good!"

With another round of handshakes, the two groups moved past each other. Cynthia was silent for a moment, then turned to Julie.

"So, is it too late to try and reserve a limo for Friday?"

"OK, now I know you're fucking with us!"


Ai watched the small TV screen next to her chair, eyes wide.

Her babies.

She could see them. Both of them. Their little fingers, little noses ... their closed eyes. She could see them moving, something she had been feeling for some time. On the screen, a foot kicked out, and at the same moment she felt it. Placing a hand there, Ai looked up at the Doctor. His face, as always, was one of calm seriousness. Standing behind him, Julie's mom tapped on the pad in her hand.

"Is everything good, Doctor? Are my babies good?"

Taking the plastic wand away from her swelled belly, he ran his other hand gently over the scaly skin and smiled at her.

"They're good, so far as I can tell. I don't see anything that would cause me concern with a human baby, apart from things like what may be scales, but since you have them we have to consider that normal for now." Turning to the ultrasound device he began shutting it down. Taylor, who had stayed out of the way during the exam, moved in to kneel beside the creature. Her eyes asked for permission, and receiving a nod from Ai she gently placed her right hand over Ai's belly. Taylor's eyes were alight with joy.

"How long do you think, Doctor?" He chuckled, casting a considering eye at the small woman.

"My best guess is this weekend, early next week at the latest. Frankly, you have more experience than I do. I actually never expected to deliver a child, unless trapped in an elevator."

"Yes, that does cause men to give birth," Taylor chuckled. Her hand slid over the swell towards Ai's uncovered vagina, stopping well short. Pulling it back, she considered. "What position are you going to have her use?"

"To be honest, we're going to let Ai here choose what she wants to try. Her body has done most of this on instinct so far, and it's probably best to go with that to start with and just be ready to step in if needed. Would you like to be on the emergency call list? Just you, as we want to keep it to the bare minimum down here."

Taylor nodded. Behind her, she could hear her daughter playing with the puppies. It had been four years since she'd seen a birth. Too long, to her mind. Turning to Ai with a smile, she took her hand.

"So, Ai, have you thought of names for them yet?'

Ai's look became puzzled.

"They'll tell me their names."


Prom night.

Julie spun before the door mirror in her room. Damn, she looked good. The blue dress, strapless, form fitting, and frilly, kept spinning for a moment after she stopped. Grinning, she practiced a couple dance moves, ones she knew Bill had no chance of matching. The dress moved and flowed with her, teasing but revealing nothing she didn't want revealed. Perfect. Eat your heart out, Heather Gram!

A thought struck her, and with a sigh Julie looked around her old bedroom. It was just as it had always been. Just as she had left it, all those years ago. Mom had preserved it, not turning it into a storage room or the like. Just in case her baby had needed it. And she had, last year...

But that was then. This, most likely, would be her last use of the room as a child. Once more, she was playing dress up among her dolls and toys. Bill and Cynthia were changing across the street as his house, Cynthia probably getting unwanted help from Betty. Julie couldn't help but grin. Serious Cynthia at the prom, with smoking hot Violet. Eyes were going to be turning tonight! In fact, everything was going to be great. The limo would be picking them up at 6:15 PM, after getting Violet, then they'd pick up Sharon and Eric. Afterwards ... well, maybe they'd hit one of the after parties. Bill would complain, but she wanted one more night of mingling. Remind all those football players that she was one cheerleader they HADN'T gotten!

Yup, it was going to be good. Julie wished, timing wise, it wasn't happening right when she was in the middle of her period, but what can you do...

Julie froze, eyes on her startled image in the mirror.

No.

She couldn't.

In a flash, she had her dress up, panties down as she sat on the edge of the bed. Looking, spreading her lips, she stuck a finger in and quickly brought it out.

Nothing. No red.

She was never late. Never.

Quickly pulling her panties back up so she didn't stupidly trip on them, her next lunging move was to her purse and the phone inside. Maybe she had miscalculated. Confused next month with this. Maybe...

Bringing up the calendar, her shoulders collapsed in despair. No. It should be her heaviest flow now.

... Wait.

False alarm.

Yes.

That had to be it. Sometimes women missed a period, then things went back to normal. And, she'd been under stress, what with the prom and Ai and life in general. That was it.

But ... it might not be.

Slowly, her small hand went to her belly.

"Bill..."


Bill actually liked dances.

Oh, he still played the "I don't do that" card, made Julie work to get him to dress up and go out, but over the years he'd come to really enjoy not just the dancing, but the whole social scene. He still, really, paid little attention to what the pecking order was, but that made it much easier to go from group to group with Julie in tow and have fun with their various friends. Life was so much more enjoyable when you could just ignore the petty things others obsessed about.

Focus on what was important.

The doorbell rang down below. Looking out the window he saw the limo parked on the street. Time to go get Julie. Grabbing the corsage off the desk, he ambled out of the bedroom and down the staircase. At the foot of the stairs, his father, camera in hand, was opening the front door.

There, on the concrete porch, was ... a stunning sight. Violet in a violet dress, skin tight. Thin straps crisscrossed to not so much hold up, but present her half uncovered breasts. The fabric flowed over the curve of her hips, falling to just above her feet, slit down the side. Black hair spilled over her shoulders.

To his credit, Tom only paused a moment before moving aside and motioning the stunning beauty inside. Seeing his son, who was enjoying the view of those breasts from above, he chuckled.

"I see you're pulling out all the weapons tonight, Violet."

She gave him a wry grin, as his wife Shirley came out of the kitchen to join them.

"Cindy and the others insisted on helping. There are too many woman at that house."

"Betty may want to hire their services in two years," Shirley commented. She turned, yelling as Bill finally reached the bottom step. "CYNTHIA! Your date is here!"

There was the sound of a door opening, followed by footsteps. Betty, wearing jeans and a t-shirt that said "Stud Muffin", appeared at the top of the staircase, paused, then stepped aside. Flowing into view ... was a goddess.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.