The Heart Believes
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Four years have past. Four years of hiding Ai from the world. Four years of growing, learning, changing... are they ready for the change in Ai?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Paranormal   Pregnancy  

Violet moaned.

Cynthia, from her position down between her lover's thighs, chuckled, raising her eyes. From there, she could see the two blue furred primates do their work. Red tongues snaked out to lick Violet's breasts, teasing her nipples. The one on the left, Ro, used its two hands to squeeze and kneed the fleshy mound. La saw this, adapting its plan of attack to mirror Ro. Violet gave another groan, hands moving down through the creatures to grab her breasts herself.

"Oh ... it's too much..."

Cynthia grinned. The two foot tall creatures were, apart from Ai, probably the only spirits (as they'd come to call the unseen monsters) with souls. Ro was hers, made "real" by accident not long after realizing she could actually touch the things. La, Violet's invisible companion, had been an experiment, to see if she could duplicate the feat with a creature not linked to her. That doing this also allowed Violet to, if not actually see, feel Ro as well was unexpected.

Then again, what these days, WAS expected.

Moving her hand to the moist opening before her, Cynthia ran the length of her ring finger along it. The golden band passed over Violet's clit, resulting in another intake of breath by the woman. Cynthia so wished the ring was smooth, so she could press it inside her lover. That would not be wise, though, given the stone and its setting, so she settled for lowering her head again and returning to licking. The only sounds were those of four mouths, three pleasuring and one pleasured.

The pleasured one occasionally screamed.


Cynthia slid her nude body up the bed, taking the somewhat incoherent Violet in her arms. The Mayan, head finding the strength to focus in her general direction, began to laugh.

"God ... you're going to kill me before the wedding!"

Cynthia snuggled into her, hand moving to play with those luscious brown breasts. One of her legs slid up and over between Violet's thighs, red bush mixing with Violet's black. She giggled.

"Well, if you can't stand this and more, maybe I don't want to marry you!"

"Ah ... so it's stamina training, is it?" She turned on her side, arms going around the redhead. "Just remember, two can play at this..."


"I want a fireplace."

"Hmm?"

Violet looked at her Witch, lost in the afterglow. Cynthia's eyes were far away.

"Our home. Someday, I want a house with a big fireplace. With a comfy couch in front of it where we can cuddle."

"What else, Love?" Violet ran her hands lightly over her, reveling in the silky feel. Cynthia absently returned the favor.

"A gazebo"

"God bless you."

"Ha! No, silly. I want a gazebo in the back yard, with a swinging bench. And a small pond."

"White picket fence?"

"Naw. How would the deer and bunnies get in?"

"Oh, they'd find a way."

Violet's smile slowly faded, mind coming to decision. Her wandering hand began to trace a spiral on Cynthia.

"What about ... a family?"

"Hmm?" Cynthia rolled over to face her. Seeing the serious expression, her hand came up to stroke her cheek.

"I said, do you see a family in our future?"

Cynthia broke into a grin.

"You're my family now!"

"No..." Violet brought her hand up and covered Cynthia's. "A real family. Kids..."

"Oh. I ... I don't know."

Their heads came together, foreheads touching.

"I want kids, Cyn. Babies. You've seen my family. I'm not as bad as them, but..."

"But you grew up surrounded by babies." Violet nodded. Cynthia sighed. "I ... I didn't. I'm an only child. What do you want to do, my Love? Adopt?"

Violet took a deep breath.

"There's one secret I haven't told you. Because, well, until now, it didn't matter." Cynthia regarded her calmly, waiting. Violet licked her lips. "Mom ... Mother Taylor, well ... Dad gave her a gift. In his will. And, after I met you, finally, and told her I planned on marrying you someday..." This revelation was rewarded with a quick kiss, almost destroying Violet's resolve. She went on, quickly. "Well, Mom gave it to me."

"Gave you what?"

"Dad ... told Mom she could have one more child."

Cynthia looked at her, puzzled. What the heck ... if the promise was made after he died, how ... Her eyes widened.

"You ... want to have your DAD'S kids?!?"

"We're not related! Not by blood! But, Mom said, I was so much like him, that if you had a baby it would be like it came from me! And it would be a way for me to conceive without having some stranger involved." She could see the doubt on her lover's face. "It's not something we have to even consider for some time, my love. It's ... just there, if we decide." Once again she stroked Cynthia. "Just understand, I DO want kids ... and would love to have OUR kids running around the house."

Cynthia let herself be relaxed.

"Besides," Violet added, a twinkle in her eye, "just think how sexy we'd look with swollen bellies..."


Ai opened her eyes.

Immediately she was on her feet, standing on the bed, shaking. How had she moved?!? A second ago she had been on top of Bill, and now she was lying down?!? And where was Bill! He wasn't under her! What was happening!?!

Ai spun her head around, frantically searching the room. Her body followed, spinning in place. A low moan came from her, rising in pitch as her panic rose. Bill was not here! Finally, a part of her realized she should actually look down. There, on the other half of the bed, was Bill and Julie, nude and cuddled together. She stopped herself, facing them, terrified.

"Biiiiiillllll!!!!"

Her two friends were awake instantly. Julie quickly stood, walking across the bed to stand next to Ai, putting a reassuring hand on her arm. Bill looked up and decided there was no way he was going to stand on the bed, so hopped off and opened his arms to Ai. She bounded off the bed into his embrace.

""Bill Bill Bill Bill! Where were you? Why did I move? WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

"Shhhh..."

Julie dismounted from the bed, form perfect as always, expression confused.

"What is she talking about?"

"I blinked and I moved! And you were gone! What happened!"

Bill's eyes widened. Trying to calm her shaking body with one hand, the other lifted her face up to his.

"You were asleep, Ai. Asleep. Just like Julie and I were a moment ago. That's all. You fell asleep, and time passed. It's now..." He looked over at the digital clock. "Eleven at night. Everything's OK."

Ai stilled, face showing total incomprehension as she pulled back a bit.

"But ... I don't ... sleep..."

"I know, Ai, I know..."

Shaking her head, Julie came up and put her arms around both of them.

"Let's call our parents, Bill. Tomorrow, we have to take her to see Doc."


Shirley watched out the living room window as the old four door sedan came up the driveway.

You'd think she'd be used to this by now. Be used to her only son, her firstborn, coming home for a visit. Coming home, spending a few hours with her ... then leaving. Not to be seen again for days. It happens to every mother. It's a part of growing up, for child, and parent. It was a part of life...

... But it happened four years too soon.

She could hear the garage door closing. Sighing, she turned to see Tom coming out of the kitchen. Seeing her, he stopped and held out a hand. Shirley stepped over to take it, shoulders slumped. He leaned down for a quick kiss.

"You OK?"

"Just silly woman things. Don't worry about it."

"OK, I won't."

She chuckled at this, eyes shining as they looked up at her giant of a man. He grinned back. He was her rock. The sound of footsteps behind them, and the groan of disgust, told them daughter Betty didn't approve of this display of affection.

"This is our room," Shirley told the unseen teen, "so don't tell us to get another one."

"That's disgusting."

"Yes it is," her father agreed. He leaned down for another kiss just as the den door opened.

"Don't mind us," Bill said, amusement on his face as he led the way into the house. Shirley stepped away from Tom and quickly moved up to give her son a hug. He towered over her now ... not as much as his father did, but enough that once again she longed for the child he once was. Why did he have to GROW?!? Gently escaping from her embrace, Bill moved to give Dad a good handshake while Julie, Ai, Cynthia and Violet all got hugs first from Shirley, then Betty. Betty did NOT hug her brother.

"So," asked Julie, moving over to taker Bill's arm, "Are Mom and Doc here yet?"

"Not yet. She said something about getting something from the office." Shirley gave Ai a close look. "You look OK, Ai. What's wrong?"

"I do not KNOW!" Her face became worried, black eyes whirling. "Something is WRONG, and Bill won't tell me what!"

"We told you what happened, Ai, but that we don't know exactly what it means yet. That's why the Doctor has to look you over."

Shirley looked at her son, sighing again. Mentally giving herself a good shake, she tried to shift into scientist mode.

"Is it serious?"

"Long term, if we're right, then hell yes." Her son shook his head, chuckling. "As usual, we're in uncharted territory here."

Betty suddenly grabbed Cynthia's left hand. A gasp of surprise coming from her, the black haired sixteen year old brought the appendage in question up to her face. She looked up at the redhead.

"Why do you have a ring?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.