Called to Judgment - Cover

Called to Judgment

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I was left in charge of my younger twin sisters for the weekend and they had a sleepover for three of their friends. It was the contest they asked me to judge that really got things started. Oh, did it ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I grew up in one of the better suburbs of Los Angeles, both my parents were professionals, so we had a nice house with a great in-ground pool that was just wonderful growing up.

In addition to Mom and Dad, I was the oldest and I was followed two years later by my identical twin sisters, Lindsey and Sandra. We got along okay, mostly I just did my own thing since, well, they were girls and younger girls, at that, and were twins which seemed to be a special bonding all its own.

What I'm going to tell you about happened one weekend during the summer between my sophomore and junior years of high school. It was the transition between middle school and high school for my sisters which, since we had been in different schools, also helped to separate our lives somewhat.

I was sixteen at the time and had just gotten my driver's license so on that Friday, I had gone to a friend's house but knew I had to be home by five because my parent's were going away for the weekend.

When I went in, I heard all kinds of commotion upstairs when I remembered that I'd been told that my two sisters were having friends over so I girded myself for a weekend of giggles and silliness.

There was money to order in pizza so that was not a bother and after a while, they all came down wanting to know when I was going to order, they were busy excitedly discussing the various toppings, trying to reach some kind of consensus, not easy with five girls.

So, once that was settled, I called in the order and the pizzas soon arrived and were devoured by us all.

After we'd eaten, I went to my room to play video games and they went to their room; they had, except for Mom and Dad's room, the largest bedroom in the house, where they encamped for the night.

Of course, there was plenty of girly-noise, just what you'd expect, and after a while, both my sisters came in and Lindsey asked, "Can we borrow your electric razor? The one with the trimmer?"

"You're kidding. Look, I might let you use it but you'll have to really clean it well, I don't want to be shaving my face with a razor covered with all your underarm hair, okay?"

They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Yeah, whatever; we'll clean it real good, don't worry," Sandra promised so I went and got it, handing it over, hoping for the best. They both gave me quick kisses to the cheek, then ran off giggling like mad.

I went back to my games and soon became aware that the music coming down the hall seemed to be the same couple of songs played over and over. Must be some band or two that middle-schoolers were really into, I thought.

After about an hour, it was now, maybe, near eight o'clock, one of my sisters, they're identical except that one, Lindsey, is the more self-confident and fearless one, came in and asked, "We've been working on a show for you, Mark, and we're ready to put it on if you want to see it."

Well, my sisters had done things like this before so I said sure.

"There's one thing ... um, this show's kind of special ... um, kind of, well, it's just for you."

"Yeah, okay, I'm coming."

"Well, yeah, but, um ... when you come in our room, we've got a chair for you to sit in."

"Sure, whatever."

"Well, I'm not finished. It's a really personal show, just for you, right? So, before you sit down, you have to take your clothes off," she blurted out, her face reddening.

"I what?"

"Your clothes, you have to take them off."

"You're kidding."

"Well, I can tell you you'd be stupid not to, Mark. These are all very pretty girls. Trust me, you can't lose."

Okay, I thought, I probably would be crazy to turn this down. There's five of them and I've seen all these girls in bikinis and, well, I agreed and she told me to give it five minutes, then come to their room.

The worst thing that could happen, I guessed, was that these five girls, including my sisters, would see my dick. They might just be setting me up to get me naked and then not do anything themselves. Well, I guess I could chance that, I thought as I got up and walked down the hall. Their room was empty of the girls and had a single chair right in the middle.

I pulled off my shirt, then loosened my shorts and pulled them and my briefs off together. Oh, yes, I was hard, I expect you would be too.

So, I sat down and waited.

In a minute, from down the hall, I heard, "Are you ready, Mark?" so I called back that I was. I sat there nervously, not daring to touch myself.

Then, one of my sister's friends, Nicole, a cute, little blond in a ponytail, came in wearing a robe, took a look at me, blushed and yelled back, "He did it. It's really big," then looked back at me to ask, "You ready?"

I nodded as Nicole started-up the now-familiar music, then left the room.

So, as I sat there, my dick standing up from my lap in anticipation, I heard a commotion from the hallway and in came all five girls dancing and singling, each one wearing a short nighty. As each one came through the door, their eyes were riveted to my lap as their eyes grew large.

They formed a line and kept dancing, kicking their legs up while they flipped up the hem of their nighties, each time flashing their newly-shaven pussies for me to see.

As this went on, the flipping of their nighties got higher and higher as I began to see their pretty breasts. Each of these girls was pretty, my sisters, especially. And, they sure did show me everything they had. The performance began to come apart somewhat as they began laughing while they tried to sing and dance and soon, nighties were being pulled up over their heads and tossed at me.

So, here I was in my sisters' room, naked, with them, also naked, and three of their friends, naked as well, all dancing around me and singing as they came closer and closer, now reaching their hands out to touch me, rubbing their hands on my back and chest, dragging their fingers down my arms, onto my legs, coming close to my dick which twitched in delight.

Then, one girl, a little blond, Krista, I think it was, she stopped in front of me, turned facing away from me and backed up toward me wiggling her butt until her backside was touching my cock while she gyrated pressed against me. The head of my cock was pushed up against her pussy lips as she shimmied and shook.

Another girl, a little redhead, Diane, all covered with freckles over her pretty body, head to toe, was standing there next to me, bent over rubbing her nice, little hard boobies back and forth across my left cheek and when I turned toward them, she stopped and moved a nipple to my mouth.

Being no fool, I spread my lips open and took it in to suck as she grinned at me while her friend kept rubbing her pussy on my cock.

I hadn't seen my twin sisters naked since they were ten or so, but now, well, at fourteen, they were gorgeous. What a change.

It was now obvious that they had shaved their pussies so now I was hoping that maybe they might forget to clean my razor, a happy thought indeed.

Krista moved away from me as each girl took a turn backing up to me rubbing her pussy on my dick as the others had their hands all over me. Even Lindsey and Sandra were rubbing their pussies on my dick.

Then the music ended.


Chapter 2

"Look, your dick is leaking, Mark," my sister, Sandra, said, pointing at the tip of my cock, giggling at the precum leaking out.

"Okay, girls, time for the maypole," my sister Lindsey said. "Get on the floor, Mark, on your back," she told them so I got down and the girls all crowded around me on either side, some kneeling, some cross-legged.

"You're the maypole, Mark," she said as she brought out a bottle of hand lotion and they began passing it around. My sister, Sandra, was the first one to put lotion on her hand, then she gripped my cock and began masturbating me up and down as the girls all laughed and hooted.

They each began going around in a circle, each one masturbating me for what seemed like some kind of set time, and, evidently, they were seeing which girl would be the one to make me cum.

"You can touch our boobs if you want," Nicole said and both my sisters nodded, so I guess they meant it as well. Since my sister, Sandra, was doing me at the time, I reached to her nearest breast and cupped it in my hand.

Oh, she was so soft and pliable, so warm and nice, her little pink nipple was hard as could be. I saw my other sister move her boob toward me so my other hand took hers. My sisters are identical so they looked just the same. I did know there was a small dark blemish on the underside of Sandra's left foot, right on her heel, that was the only physical difference between them. But their breasts felt just the same.

As the girls took turns, they'd broken out, singing, "Here we go 'round Mark's big, long dick, Mark's big, long dick, Mark's big, long dick. Here we go 'round Mark's big, long dick, rubbing on his big hot pole," which they repeated over and over as they laughed and giggled taking turns jacking me off.

And, I lay there, living out every guy's dream as these five nubile girls circle-jerked me while their other hands were rubbing all over me.

I wasn't doing anything at all except enjoying it, but my heart was racing as it pumped more and more blood to my cock which they were teasing closer and closer to what I knew was going to be a gigantic orgasm.

"Oh, girls, oh, huh, this is, huh, so good," I panted. They giggled and sang and stroked having almost as much fun as I was having.

When one girl's hand was jacking me up and down, the other nine hands were all over me, they were even taking turns kissing me, using their tongues to do it, even my two sisters or they were kissing me on my arms and legs and chest. They just didn't let up on me for a second and I was truly in heaven.

Each girl's hand felt a little different as each one seemed to grip a little differently or twist a little differently, it was just so hot and erotic I knew I was getting closer and closer. But, I didn't want to tip my hand, or my cock, in this case, so I just kept quiet as I kept feeling each one of them as they moved around me taking turns.

They had gone around once already as I felt like I was getting nearer cumming. It now had to be just seconds away when Sandra let go for her twin, Lindsey, to take me in hand. It really only took a couple of strokes when she said, "Oh, I think I feel it," and long, ropy streams of white cum went spurting straight up out of me, more than I'd ever seen before, going higher than I'd ever seen.

The whole room burst out in giggles, hoots, screams, "Look, look", "He's cumming," "It's everywhere," the girls screamed. Then they each began wiping some onto their fingers and tasting.

"Not much," my sister Sandra said as Nicole said, "Salty, kind of but not bad."

They all seemed to agree that I passed the cum taste-test as my sister, Lindsey observed, "Look, there's some more," and I and her friends watched in astonishment while she bent over and sucked the remaining ooze off the tip of my cock. She raised back up, grinning to say, "Well, it looks like the first dick I ever had in my mouth is my own brother's," as the others hooted and giggled.

Then, surprisingly, her head dropped back down over me to begin sucking again as all the girls got very quiet and watched raptly. I really never expected one of my sisters to ever suck me off and now, in front of her twin and all her friends, she was sucking my dick like it was the most normal thing in the world. Not only that, she had her other hand under herself finger-fucking her pussy while she did me.

I just couldn't believe how sexy these girls were, so much more than the boys their age, they were watching me get head from my sister as most of them had hands between their legs as well. It was dead quiet in the from except for a little slurping sound as Lindsey sucked and sucked my cock.

Even with the other four watching, I simply couldn't hold off from the inevitable, and began cumming into my little sister's mouth. She seemed to take it in stride because she just kept sucking.

Then, she raised up and opened her mouth turning so all the girls could see the long, white strands of my cum stretching across her grinning mouth.

"She really did it, my sister sucked off our brother. She said she might do it. Well, she did," Sandra said to the others.

"Now, he can do us, he can eat us all out, one after the other. We'll sure keep him busy," Diane said as she got down on the bed and patted herself between the legs. "You can start right here, Mark," and I crawled up between those pretty, young legs to begin licking and tonguing her.

It took me about an hour to go around the whole lot of them and by then I was rock-hard again.

That's when Krista said something I don't think any of us were expecting, "There's something I want to do with Mark but I want to ask Mark first before I say it."

Well, it was odd but arousing, after all, we were all naked and had been having sex-fun for hours. So she bent over and whispered in my ear, "I'm on the pill, I don't think any of the rest of them are on it but if you want, we could have sex while they all watched us?"

I sat there stunned. After all, this whole thing was totally amazing, that these girls, including my own sisters would be so openly sexual with me, well, it was incredible. Now one of them wants to know if I'd like to fuck her as the rest looked on. This was crazy but my dick was like a rock.

"Look at Mark, he's got the funniest look on his face," my sister, Lindsey said.

I leaned to Krista's ear and told her, "If you want to, they're your friends. Have you done it before?"

"No, you'd be my first, is that okay? Have you done it before?"

"Um, no, it would be my first time, too," I admitted.

"Come on, guys, you're taking all night," Sandra barked.

"Yeah, I'll do it, it'll be different that I figured for my first time, but yeah, let's do it."

So, Krista stood up, took my hand and lifted me up, then announced, "Mark and I are gonna ... um, we're gonna show you something that I don't think any of you expected. And just so you don't worry, I've been on the pill for eight months now."

She laid down on the floor and spread her legs wide as I moved in between and put my dick right up on her pink opening which she was holding open. I looked around and the other four girls were staring wide-eyed at us while I rubbed the tip up and down, then began pushing gently.

I had no idea how it would go trying to put my dick into her, I'd heard all kinds of tales from screaming and blood everywhere to it just gliding up into her the first time.

So, I kept pressing, not going too hard and it moved slowly up inside. I was watching her closely, of course, and the more I put in, the wider her eyes got. I wasn't exactly sure what that meant but I assumed it wasn't bad.

Once I was in, then I did what seems so natural and began moving in and out of her as she smiled and closed her eyes.

The room was totally silent as we fucked surrounded by the other four girls, something that I never in a million years might have imagined, much less thought I would ever be doing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.