A Very Easy Lay
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Linda Jean

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Bored House wife (yes I was that housewife) decided to get a job and make some money. Peter was overseas. To be honest I took what I did and made it into a story, I do hope you enjoy it, and that it gets you nice and hard (or wet)

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie  

I was facing the big picture window that allowed us to look out but no one could see in. I saw Jake pull up get out of his car and come up to the door. As he came in he was greeted to the view of me sitting on the edge of the desk with my legs wide open and Red on his knees eating my pussy.

He said, "Wow you guys are starting early."

Lucky said, "Nope, Red lost a bet and he is paying up."

Jake said, "If that is for the looser, what the hell did the winner get?"

Lucky said, "Two hundred bucks, but you would have known that if you go to work on time."

Jake replied, "I should have been here, what was the bet?'

Lucky said, "Red here thought the our girl here would be wearing panties of some kind, I bet him she wasn't wearing anything, I won, he not only paid up, but he had to eat Linda on top of it."

I said as I stroked Red's hair, "Red's lucky it is early and I wasn't full of sperm, other wise he would have a face full of sperm right about now."

They both laughed and Lucky said, "That would have been a better bet."

Red stopped eating me and said to them, "If she was full of sperm, I wouldn't eat her, I ain't a fucking queer I eat pussy not dick!"

Lucky said, "Hey buddy a bet is a bet, if you lose you lose, you're just lucky that her cunt isn't all full and nasty right now. I should have had you wait until quitting time, then it would have been a better bet."

Red said, "My ass!" then he went back to eating me. I purred and moaned as he brought me to a lovely little climax.

Jake said, "How bout a quickie Linda?"

Lucky said, "Not now, you got customers out there."

We all looked and sure enough there were people out side. Jake and Red both went out. Lucky and I watched waiting for a sign from one of the boys so I could go to work.

That day we sold six cars, three pick-up trucks and two mini vans every one was sold at the sticker price on the window. I got in the car with Lucky at closing with five thousand five hundred dollars. All cash and none of which I had to report.

Lucky was ecstatic we only had about twenty-five vehicles left on his little lot, they had to go to the auction in the morning to pick up fifty more cars and trucks. As we drove to Denver Lucky talked and talked about what a great asset I was to his business.

It took us just under an hour to get there and walking through Fredrick's I felt like a kid in a candy store. Lucky would point at something and the moment I said I liked it he grabbed it. I choose fifteen new pair of crotchless panties. Along with several bra's, some that had openings cut out so my nipples would protrude through. Others were the push up variety.

Lucky likes garters and when he told me I grabbed a hand full of them in different colors along with many different stockings. While at the mall walking out I saw a dress shop and we bought seven new dress's I had lucky choose them and I liked his choices. Not too long, not too short, all were as sheer as my summer dress that I was wearing. We also bought three hats and matching purse's every thing was just perfect.

I was so fucking happy that Lucky bought me all those things I had to make him feel good on the way back to the lot to get my car. I sat next to him with my hand on his upper thigh I kept stroking his thigh working myself slowly to his crotch. I felt his hard cock and began working it as he drove us back.

Lucky asked me if I would mind if we stopped on the way back at a sex shop, he wanted to buy me a few things at that place. I know about sex shops but I never had been in one before that moment.

Lucky went straight to the shop and we walked in. I was a little surprised that it was so clean and open. I always read how dirty and filthy those places were. I had only ordered my toys through the mail so seeing all of the toys hanging on the walls and in the display case I wanted to see it all.

Lucky picked out some things for me to look at. One thing that he wanted to show me was a remote control vibrator that had a short but fat looking prick on it. He said that a woman wears it under her clothes and her lover can control the remote making it give pleasure at his choosing.

He asked, "If I bought this for you would you wear it for me at work?"

I was excited at the thought of walking around and someone else controlling my bottom was very exciting in deed. I smiled and said, "Of course I would, but won't it get in the way of my closing deals at the shop?"

Lucky looked at me and said, "I ah, I forgot maybe we couldn't do it at work."

I thought a moment and said, "Well when I wear it will it cover my butt hole?"

Lucy's eyes lit up and with a smile he said, "Yea, that's it, that would be perfect wouldn't it, that would be hot as hell, would you wear it then?"

I grabbed his arm and said, "Starting tomorrow and I'll wear it all day just for you honey!"

He bought several new toys for me and two of those remote butterfly things. Before leaving Lucky asked me pointing to a curtain that said Video Room, "Have you ever been in a video booth that showed porn?"

I told him, "I have watched porn all my life but I never watched it in a public place like this, can we go in?"

Lucky said, "I was hoping you would want to."

We walked in and the place was pitch black inside, I held onto Lucky as he found an empty booth where we went inside and he locked the door. I watched him put in a ten dollar bill in a money slot. The very little room lit up. The room was so small with both of us in there well it was tight.

The room lit up with the light coming from the TV screen. I could see that the sidewalls (both right and left side) had holes in them. A big hole, they were so large I swear you could put a grapefruit through them.

With in minutes I saw a white cock sticking through the wall to my right, it was hard and sticking up. Lucky saw me looking and said, "That is a glory hole, men stick their dick's through it and others suck them off or they screw through the hole." I did not want to tell him I was well aware of what the holes were there for, I saw my first one months ago in the park.

I asked Lucky, "Would you mind if I sucked him?"

Lucky said, "Well you could suck him or you could back up to the hole and let him fuck you while you sucked my cock. If you want to suck him, I will fuck you while you are bent over. What do you want to do?"

I looked down at the hard cock and I said, "I'll suck him while you fuck me."

I turned my ass toward him, bent over and began to make love to the stranger's dick.

Lucky was fucking me bouncing me forward and then pulling me back which increased my movement on the stranger's cock. Lucky was really keeping up because he did not take long to come in me. I kept working the man's cock as Lucky pulled out of me.

I felt him grab hold of my hip and he moved me over to my left and I soon felt the other wall hitting my cheek. I stopped held on to the man's dick and asked, "what do you want me to do?'

He said, "Move over so your hole is at the other hole in the wall, there is a man here that wants to fuck you."

I did not understand what he was talking about but I did allow him to guide me with his hands on my hips. He moved me to my left; I felt the cock against the side of my cheek.

The man must have pulled back and I moved just a little more until I felt the big open hole that my ass cheeks filled. I felt fingers work into me as I went back to work on the cock that I was holding.

I felt the fingers pull out and a hard fat cock replaced them. I moaned with a mouth full of dick and just as the man behind me filled me the man I was sucking came. He pulled back and I heard the door on his side open, close then open again. My face was right at the open hole and I felt another cock touching my lips. It was not hard (yet) but I eagerly took it and I kept my face against the wall. The cock grew and he began moving it in and out of my mouth.

I was so fucking turned on with these two men fucking me at the same time, as the cock in my mouth grew it went further in and I had to adjust myself so he could keep fucking my face and his cock would slide in and out of my throat. This had to be the filthiest thing that I had ever done in my entire life, (well with a man that is.) In a way it reminded me of the time in the park where I met Mary, Bill, Tom and Victor after my time in the restroom playing around in that place with another gloryhole.

I found this place to much more exciting because I could smell sperm everywhere, I was pressed between two strange men and Lucky was standing there watching me. The man behind me came and filled me. It did not take much more for the man fucking my face to come as well.

When I was free of both cocks I had to stand up, my back was killing me bent over like that. When I stood Lucky told me that we should leave, that he had to get home. I brushed my dress down, as we opened the door I looked back and down at the two holes. I saw two more cocks sticking through the holes. It was all I could do to keep walking out,

In the car we talked about the day and the evening. I began touching Lucky again because of all the talking I wanted more cock and I was a little sorry that I walked out of the place with the two men waiting for me to suck them.

I could not stand it any longer I moved adjusted myself in the seat, bent over and took his cock out of his pants and began to make love to it with my mouth. At the same time I of course had to masturbate, I just had to. I decided I wanted to work him nice and slow and keep him right at the edge of a climax with out allowing him to climax until I could not take it any longer. All the time Lucky was begging for me to let him come.

We were almost back to the lot when I came and allowed Lucky to do the same. He told me that was the best blowjob that he had ever had. He told me how much he loved it that I was able to keep him right at the edge of a climax and stopping right at the precise moment he was ready to shoot.

I felt so powerful, Men are so fucking easy, they will do anything for sex and knowing that gives me such an advantage. As Lucky helped me put my things away in my car he said as he handed me a ring of keys, "Here I need you to unlock the office in the morning we'll all be at the auction, I think we'll be back by ten or ten-thirty. If anyone stops by try and get them to set an appointment with you. Tell them what ever he is looking for will be here later in the day."

I took the keys and before getting into the car I told him as I kissed his cheek, "Tomorrow I'll wear the butterfly, I'll put the remote in your top drawer, use it any time you want and lets see what kind of range it really has, I don't think it will work 500 yards away myself."

Lucky laughed and said, "Good, we'll find out tomorrow, it should be fun."

I got in my car and drove home; I was beat from being up all day, (well up and down.) My knees hurt, my lower back hurt, my jaw hurt again, my arms hurt and my asshole hurt. The only thing on my whole body that did not hurt was my pussy.

I threw everything on the bed and started my bath, while the tub filled I began sorting all my stuff and putting it away. I left my new butterfly out and the remote, I just had to try it out and see how it felt and what kind of sound it would make and to see if I could wear it with out any panties or with my crotchless ones. I figure if I could get it to stay in place with out panties that when I put the crotchless ones on I would not have any problem at all.

I opened the package and figured out the straps that held it to my waist. The butterfly it self was cute as could be. I put in the two small batteries that we had to buy and then the one in the remote. I held it in my hand and I slid up the button on the remote, the thing went from a soft tingling feel right up to vibrating so hard when I slid up the button to full power it was hard to hold with my fingers, it tickled so much.

I turned it off and stepped into the straps, the butterfly had a very small part that went into the hole of the woman wearing it. And it had a thin hard plastic that came up and rested on and covered the clit. The part that had the powerful vibrating motor was in the part that fit up inside and the batteries rested below the motor.

I pulled the straps tight and began walking around. I sure as hell wasn't going to wear this thing if it was uncomfortable. I walked all around the house and up and down stairs, I even knelt down and squatted. I found that kneeling and squatting pulled it tighter into myself and no matter what I did it was not uncomfortable. I also realized that the thing stayed in place and the straps that held it to my hips would be out of the way so I could wear my crotchless panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.