His Horn Blew at Midnight - Cover

His Horn Blew at Midnight

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mabel was a savvy broad. She knew which end was up all right. Her frebbie trip to the hotel room with the French guy was a one way journey. Her DNA and the French guy's DNA made it to heaven all mixed together as they were just on the cusp of orgasmic release when the bomb went off. A very vindictive Angel sends poor Mabel back to Earth as the French talking male to find a female who will love him truly and without reservation. Problem it is in 833AD and life is tricky at best. More to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Time Travel   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The castle was bustling with activity upon our return. Apparently, we would be expecting a visit from the royal court to see how our new management had been progressing in the shire. I could only offer my benevolent acceptance of the steps taken by the subordinates who seemed in full grasp of the needed work to be accomplished and I just relaxed and hoped for the best. It seemed to me that the workers were not so much concerned about who was in charge but didn't want outside interference from the royal household in their day to day operations. It occurred to me that some things never change.

Because I was much fearful of the strange girl absconding when our eyes were turned, I gave Jeffrey specific instructions that she be chained to the heavy wooden bed at all times. I was repulsed by the need for this drastic step but the girl was so wild and distraught that it seemed prudent to take some measures to insure her continued presence. Of course, I made every effort to assure her that no harm would come to her but I had the distinct impression that she was listening only with one ear and that she was already plotting her escape.

My Hilda and Drusilla were not very happy about my taking the runaway daughter under my wing and care but they were not inclined to make a fuss because I was certain to give them both the attention and the baubles that they needed to make them happy. My "First Night" privileges were taxing on my libido but I felt obligated to perform my duties to keep the royal court and the honor of the bound families happy with dutiful sessions with full transparency for all to see and witness my right of "noblesse oblige".

Drusilla had given the runaway several items of clothing after bathing her fully and restoring her hair to normal appearance. She no longer looked the "wild child" of the forest but more the younger sister of a family with several female offspring all passing down their clothing from one to the next regardless of fit or design.

When pressed for details, the young female of approximately eighteen years of age admitted that she was the missing daughter and that she was now an orphan because her entire family had been put to death by the royal court to protect the honor of one of their own. She was called "Lady Elaine" and in her own words had not yet lost her virginity. I noticed that she was not particularly proud of that fact but was just stating the case if anyone was interested. I did find it interesting because it was rare to find a female, especially a high born female with such splendid good looks not conversant with sexual matters so long after puberty. It was obvious that she was shy and submissive but fiercely determined to survive in a world that had tried its best to send her to the next world if one believed in such things.

I was well acquainted with such matters since I had already been "turned away" from the gates of heaven because of a technicality and now had one last chance to earn entry by finding a loving soul to mourn my demise.

Unfortunately, every female thus far that I had encountered in AD833 was more interested in a quick hump than finding a soul-mate and things were not looking particularly promising in fulfilling my quest.

Lately, I had come into the habit of allowing both Hilda and Drusilla to flank me in the large bed and letting them sandwich me as they desired. I found it to be most relaxing and was soothed immensely by the touch of their lips alternately on my agitated cock.

Lady Elaine in the corner on the small cot watched our gyrations with much interest and I thought that was of benefit because it gave her visual education about the ways that a female can pleasure a man in a variety of positions and entrances. I was inspired by her wide-eyed appreciation of my rear-humping efforts with both women and I saw her fingers busy under her own night shift like some convent girl in desperate need.

On the third night, I had a bit too much to drink and after happy sport with Hilda and Drusilla, I found them both in their cups and sound asleep when I was still searching for a nice tingle before I dozed off as well. I took Lady Elaine off of her chain and brought her up to the wide bed where she sat on her haunches trembling with anticipation and a measure of dread at losing her cherry. Upon reflection, I decided not to enter the high-born woman's female channel but to stretch her rear door instead. She begged me not to defile her in such a base way but I told her,

"Up on your elbows and knees, girl, and try not to wiggle too much until I am well inside. I have a reason to save your virginity for later and it might well be to your advantage."

Elaine shuddered and followed his instructions to reach back and spread her cheeks open. After he had a clear shot at her pretty little star, it was easy to defeat her untested sphincter and take up residence deep inside her core. Now, he wanted her to wiggle as much as she wanted because the more she struggled, the better her slick insides felt against the sides of his thick shaft. He encouraged her movement by spanking her pretty pink cheeks with his heavy hands and she gasped and wept at the effrontery.

At the back of my mind was the thought that this one would be well served to be matched with one of the minor members of the visiting royal court and might possible be the only way he could save her life. The boon of virginity would go a long way with some squeamish parents of some young lad headed for trouble with the pretty maids with no royal blood in their veins. A marriage would eliminate the sentence issued for her family and it would be a win-win for all sides.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.