His Horn Blew at Midnight
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mabel was a savvy broad. She knew which end was up all right. Her frebbie trip to the hotel room with the French guy was a one way journey. Her DNA and the French guy's DNA made it to heaven all mixed together as they were just on the cusp of orgasmic release when the bomb went off. A very vindictive Angel sends poor Mabel back to Earth as the French talking male to find a female who will love him truly and without reservation. Problem it is in 833AD and life is tricky at best. More to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Time Travel   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Despite the tragic circumstances of my receiving this estate as a reward for my noble lineage, I was much impressed with the surrounding fertile fields now under my control and the obvious successful industry of the folk who owed their fealty to my rule.

I had nothing to do with the terrible fate that had befallen the previous masters and was not in the least complicit in their horrible end. Still, the villagers looked at me and my retinue with some noticeable degree of reservation because they found my rapid assumption of the ownership with a normal level of suspicion for such times.

Apparently, there was no inclination to follow or find the missing daughter because they knew if she was discovered she would face the same fate as now deceased family. I had no personal axe to grind in the process even though one of the court's messages sent to me asked me to supervise a search party to insure she did not survive. It seemed a bit "over the top" to be organizing searches for eighteen year old females alone in the woods. I was certain that after the passing of a moon the entire affair would have blown over and we could all move on to more important matters. Of course, my most important matter was to find and fuck a willing female who would be willing to die for me as an expression of her love. The very stating of it seems so ridiculous that I am almost struck dumb to speak it or put it to quill and paper.

My former life as Mabel Mahoney in last half of the twentieth century was uppermost on my mind because I knew my mission prescribed by the guardian of Heaven's gate was my punishment for so many years of sinful boozing and doing the "Two Step Tango" with so many guys that I had totally lost track of them. The only thing that saved me was my "heart of gold" interior that often made an effort to make things better for those less fortunate than me in the world.

Now that I was here in AD833 at a time of utter chaos and in the body of a man instead of my comfortable feminine persona I could appreciate the difficulty of the assignment. The concept of "true love" and "self-sacrifice" was in short supply in a world that witnessed a shortened life span of about thirty-five for most folks. The atmosphere seemed to be "get what you can while you are still able" and I was in no position to question the logic of that status.

The attendant for the main hall advised me that I was due in the hall for a special duty that all masters had to tend to on a weekly basis. I just nodded my head like it was "old news" for me and rousted out my three cohorts, Drusilla, Hilda, and the hulking Jeffrey. We each had our own thoughts after a rollicking night of humping and playing happy games in the soft mansion beds. I had been overly taxing on Hilda's eighteen year old body driving her into a frenzy of passion that I managed to match with little difficulty. I did not feel guilty about that with regard to my relationship to my Drusilla because I knew she was fully occupied with the handsome Jeffrey the entire evening. I wondered how her fanny had managed to sustain the ability to walk straight after his repeated poundings.

The hall was decorated with some gay and cheerful hanging designs weaved in the nearby convent. I was thankful they were not of religious import because I was not in that mood at all this morning after.

"Master, we have the wagon crafter, Donald of Lancaster and his daughter Lucy here with her intended Squire Harold to offer her virginity to you as the lord of the manor in accordance with royal decree of the year of the lord Anno Domino 832."

The little entourage of father, daughter in the white finery of her wedding dress and a dour-looking young lad with arms as thick as Oaks shuffled into the hall looking fearful and uncertain at their reception. It suddenly flashed into my mind that this was an order from the King to make certain a fair number of the newborn citizens would be sprinkled with royal blood and perhaps increase the chances they would remain loyal to the crown. The thought of the ceremony seemed entirely improper from a moral viewpoint but I could appreciate the logic of it. My thought was that it was another way for the King to keep his own followers in line with a perk of constant flow of comely virgins to satisfy their greedy dicks.

According to the format, I was to penetrate the young girl and then give the "thumbs up" to certify her as truly virginal and then it was up to me to continue until I spilled my valued seeds into her pretty quim or just spank her for good measure and withdraw if so desired. It was my understanding that seldom did a master withdraw at such a point unless he was one of those males who found the company of men a far more interesting pastime than bursting female cherries.

Both Drusilla and Hilda were giving me "The Look" as I approached the young maiden who was down on all fours on the hall floor with her father holding up her wedding dress to display her bare flanks for my inspection. I had to admit it was a tempting sight. She had obviously been well prepared for her wedding night with her slit neatly trimmed and her brown-eye sparkling clean and oiled for alternate entry. I knew that as the master it was my job to enter the vaginal channel but her rear door was so delightful I have to admit I was more inclined to use that opening instead.

My Drusilla came to assist me and guided me to the girl's feminine folds with her hands wrapped tightly around my thickened cock. The silly girl started to whimper and quake like a nervous filly in the stable being mounted by a stud stallion in the mating stall.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.