His Horn Blew at Midnight
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mabel was a savvy broad. She knew which end was up all right. Her frebbie trip to the hotel room with the French guy was a one way journey. Her DNA and the French guy's DNA made it to heaven all mixed together as they were just on the cusp of orgasmic release when the bomb went off. A very vindictive Angel sends poor Mabel back to Earth as the French talking male to find a female who will love him truly and without reservation. Problem it is in 833AD and life is tricky at best. More to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Time Travel   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was roused from my haunted dreams by the sound of a female voice calling to me in gentle implore to cease my slumber forthwith. My eyes opened to see the same novitiate with the calming hands that had eased my way into much-needed repose with skilled ministrations that caused my spunk to adorn the far wall with a long line of sagging stickiness. I remember thinking it a shame that she was so dedicated to the service of God that she was overly reluctant to offer me her virginity in friendship and comfort.

My ever-hopeful cock was standing up at attention under her guilty stare but she made no move to grasp it in welcome much to my chagrin.

The dubious fact that I had been born a female called Mabel Mahoney a thousand plus years hence, died and was denied entrance to Heaven's pearly gates until I had found a female willing to give up her life in love for me was a shock to my system that still mystified me beyond compare. I had already gotten quite used to being in physical male form but the role reversal in consummating sexual union had confused my emotions and made me wish I was back in my "receiving" rather than "giving" iteration.

At least I was beginning to get into the swing of things since most of the 833AD females were obedient and more than willing to service male needs without hesitation. However, the likelihood of finding true love in such a situation seemed utterly ridiculous since the name of the game was survival and attention to the needs of lust more than the ideals of a loving relationship. Love in this age was a luxury for the rich and high-born and not for the common folk of the day. I looked at the novitiate's well-formed flanks with regret knowing that she would give me what I wanted but it would be without love anywhere in the picture. The same was true of every female that I had encountered in the different time zone of society that existed more to exploit humanity than to create loving relationships.

Of course, even back in my own time there was still a lot of exploitation going on but it seemed at least of the variety that was based in mutual needs and flourished because of economic desires and not merely an instinct to survive. Then again, I was looking at the future with the eyes of a female and not a male so perhaps my perspective was so distorted that any "answer" I found was merely an illusion.

My female friends in the forest were all good nubile maids with lots of goodies to keep me happy but there was no love there just the basest instinct of all and one that was truly dear to my heart. The friendly wench in the tavern was a comely lass but she seemed to place material goods above all else. The young novitiate was a total waste of time because even if she were to open her knees it was only to be accommodating and not with any desire for love and even less for lust.

It was beginning to look like I would have to find another location for my "loving" partner in AD833 and unless I got hot on the trail of a loving companion my entrance to Heaven would be forever shut to me.

The thought came into my mind that when I was a female; things were so much easier when it came to relationships. If I saw a guy I liked, I gave him some positive vibes and pretty soon he got the idea and was on me like jam on bread.

Now that I was a man, everything was so complicated. The females that attracted me fulfilled my lust but love was a total non-starter. It was so difficult to judge where lust ceased to exist and how it was possible to discover love when the importance of cock and cunt were paramount.

When I was a woman, all I had to do was act friendly or in need of a big, strong man and I would soon be flat on my back trying to adjust to my partner's rhythm. As a man, it was a constant struggle to seduce a female throwing out compliments like casting bread upon the water to draw the fish into my net. As Mabel Mahoney, I would try to keep a tested and proven adequate cock as long as possible for my private use and often lost my heart deceived by the simple act of attention. As Alphonse D' Paris, I went from one pretty cunt to another looking for a good tight fit and some signal of appreciation from my partner. I was searching for love but had absolutely no idea of how to evoke it.

I was beginning to see why I was denied entrance to heaven and it seemed like an impossible task to find true love in the midst of human frailty and feminine fickleness. The Angel was correct in the assumption that I was not ready and had taken this course of action to teach me a lesson about human nature that I had never suspected especially within my own faulty character.

The virginal novitiate was a good possibility but I knew instinctively that I would never be able to "steal" her love already granted for a higher purpose.

I wandered down to the streets just to peruse the humanity but the dirt and stench was almost too much for my twentieth century sensitivities. The little circle of urchins and onlookers were still harassing the female in the stocks whose buttocks showed evidence of the severe whipping recently received. Apparently, she had managed to keep silent at the rude entry into her brown eye and still hung onto the gift of life. Despite the grime of the thrown objects on her fair skin, the girl retained a sort of dignity that I found quite interesting. I was certain that in the same situation, I would have been beyond hope of any sort and resigned to my fate a long time ago. I could see the parallel between her situation and mine and wondered how things would turn out for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.