The Phoenix Group
Chapter 8: Trauma

Copyright© 2012 by Felix Bauer

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Trauma - All Daniel wanted was to live a normal life and do what every normal teen does. And yet, even before his eighteenth birthday, his past comes back to haunt him. He will have to fight to protect his friends and loved ones, and take on new enemies and responsibilities along the way. Note: non-con and tort denote very short scenes that are not written in an erotic way and can be skipped.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Slow   Violence  

The Empty Child: Mummy? Are you my mummy?
-- Doctor Who (TV series, Episode 1.09)

Saturday, July 23 2011
Munich, Germany

She was running through the woods as fast as she could. There, in the distance, stood her mother, smiling and winking. All she had to do was reach her mother and everything would be good again. But try as she might, the distance didn't decrease, on the contrary the longer she ran the farther away her mother was. She stumbled, again, a branch hitting her face. Her nose started bleeding.

Getting up, she started running again. Behind her she heard The Asshole huffing and puffing and swearing and calling out for her to stop. Still smiling, her mother turned and started to walk away. She started to call out to her mother. No mummy don't leave me I'll do better next time he won't get to you I swear I'll keep you safe please don't go it will be better this time don't let him take you away I need you mummy please...

The Asshole reached her and hit her in her head with her cup. She fell down and lost consciousness.

"Wake up, Rebecca!" someone called. Looking up, she saw her mother standing above her.

"But I'm Maria, mummy. Don't you remember me? I'm Maria, your daughter!"

"Wake up, Rebecca! You need to wake up!"


The night had been short, but Daniel still woke at his accustomed time. His body cried out for him to go running, it was still tense after the stressful last day. He looked at Rebecca, still sleeping. What should he do with her while running? When he bought his new running gear, he had purchased a set for Rebecca as well. It was a spur of the moment decision; he didn't think she would actually use it. Oh well, he would let her sleep and just hope she wouldn't run away in the meantime.

First things first, his bladder told him. After going to the toilet, he went back to his bed to put his running clothes on. Looking up, he saw Rebecca rolling around on the bed. She was moaning and sweating, her eyes wildly moving around under the lids. He didn't understand most of what she was mumbling about, but he heard enough to understand that the nightmare was about her mother.

Moving over to her bed, he took her in his arms and started to whisper soothing words in her ears. Unfortunately she didn't seem to react. Okay, so it seemed he had to bring out the big guns.

"Wake up, Rebecca!" he shouted. Rebecca moaned. "Wake up, Rebecca! You need to wake up!"

Finally Rebecca started to slowly open her eyes.

"Mummy?" she whispered, still confused.

"Err; not as far as I know, sorry." Daniel said.

"Oops, sorry. I just had a bad dream. Did I wake you up?"

"No, I was already awake. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not right now, but thank you. Uh, did you notice you are naked?"

"Since you asked, no I didn't. Let me get my running gear on."

With that he moved back to his bed and started to get dressed. While putting his shirt on he made a decision.

"Check your bags; there are running clothes for you, too. Put them on, you are coming with me."

Rebecca had already started to move before she even started to think about the order.

"Why? I'm not a runner; I couldn't possibly keep up with you."

"We will change that. You need to get in shape, and I will teach you some self-defense. You can't be a victim for the rest of your life. Trust me, we'll get it done, but get dressed. I want to start."

"Okay."


Ten minutes later they were on their way. Contrary to her fears, Daniel started her slowly, mixing jogging passages with walking. After twenty minutes of that, she was sweating heavily, while Daniel was still breathing normally and showed no signs of strain. It was hard on her, but she found she was able to do it, and that made her happy. She wasn't usually in the business of thinking she could do something.

They had arrived back at the hotel, Daniel told her to go back to their room and take a shower, while he went on to run another round at a much faster pace.


Unit Seven HQ, Germany

"Lieutenant, would you please come to my office?" the paging system said. The caller didn't need to identify himself. Lieutenant Müller didn't really want to go; it's always bad when the bosses called you to come to them instead of visiting. Of course, he couldn't just not go. Five minutes later he arrived at the Colonel's office and knocked.

"Come in, Michael."

Another bad sign. They didn't call you by your first name if the news weren't extremely bad. Lieutenant Müller sat in the offered chair and waited.

"I've received new orders from above", the Colonel said. I'm to take over your operation in addition to finding out who is responsible for what's happened. I'm to submit my report within two days."

What he didn't say, but both knew the Lieutenant understood very well, was that the short time limit could only mean one thing. They weren't interested in a thorough investigation, they wanted a head to roll – literally – and then go on as usual. They also both knew whose head it would be; the people really guilty could never be named safely.

"I understand, Colonel."

The Colonel nodded, knowing the Lieutenant had realized what that would mean to him.

"You are to report to the General's office on Monday at eight in the morning. I'll have your Sergeant accompany you. I need to build up my own staff anyway."

"Yes, Colonel."

What the Colonel didn't have to say was that the Sergeant's job would be that of a guard, making sure the Lieutenant didn't just run away. Of course the Colonel assumed that when push came to shove the Sergeant would be loyal to the Lieutenant and not to the organization, which was what the Colonel counted on. No need to kill a good man for politics. But he was sure what was said was enough to satisfy the ears that listened to the countless bugs he was sure were in his office.


Neustadt, Germany

During the night, Johanna had been dreaming, too. She didn't need anyone to interpret the dream for her. It was something she remembered from back when she was thirteen. She had visited her older brother at work. He was working as a heating installer for a small plumbing and heating contractor in Neustadt. Sometimes, when their parents were away and the bosses weren't on the construction sites, he took her with him. She loved to work and get dirty, and they had gotten away with it until she was almost fifteen when the owner of the company unexpectedly visited a site. Richard, her brother, had almost gotten fired, but by swearing he wouldn't do it again he was able to keep his job. He still worked there today.

What was special about that specific construction site was the fact that they were building a new house, specifically the house that the Keller family had bought about a year ago and that had exploded on Wednesday. She remembered something about that specific job site, and she wanted to talk to her brother about it.

Of course, it being Saturday meant he would sleep at least until eleven, so she had a few hours to kill. In the meantime, she would visit Jennifer at the hospital.


Before he had left, Lieutenant Müller had given one last order. Thus an anonymous phone call had been made to the local police. Fifteen minutes later a team of Detectives and crime scene investigators left the station to visit a small children's playground. There, in a corner, they had to dig two meters deep until they found the body of a girl that had been missing since Tuesday.

While they would find DNA material on the body, they would find no match in their database. Even a citywide testing of males would result in nothing. Of course they couldn't know the rapist and killer was already dead. So, with no new leads to follow, the case would be moved to the cold cases and slowly be forgotten.


Munich, Germany

Contrary to what Daniel had told her, Rebecca did not take a shower when she arrived back at their room. She was hot and wet, and it wasn't all sweat. The way Daniel had taken control of her had turned her on something fierce. She felt that he would take care of her, and make her better, and she was happy about that. However, it didn't seem he would fuck her anytime soon, and so she would have to resort to other means to get relief.

She didn't take the time to get naked or at least push her shoes off; she just pushed down her pants and panties and, in an attack of boldness, lay down on her back on Daniel's bed. At once she loved how it smelled of him. Usually the Twins or Sabrina featured in her masturbation fantasies, sometimes all together. Not this time however, as she was dreaming of Daniel while she started to slowly caress the lips of her vagina.

In her fantasy, it was Daniel lightly fondling and licking her pussy lips, sometimes pushing his tongue into her or flicking across her clitoris. She could smell him, could feel him and could hear him making sounds of joy. After a while, she moved her wet finger down to her asshole, already drenched in her fluids and slowly stuck her finger into the back entrance. Daniel was taking her, owning her, using her for his pleasure. It made her so unbelievably hot. Her other hand slowly crept up her stomach, pushing her top and bra up freeing her tits and presenting them to her Lover. She started kneading them, rolling her nipples between two fingers and lightly pinching them between her finger nails. While he was fucking her in her tight asshole, Daniel enjoyed her tits, pinching them, lightly biting her nipples, showing her who was in control. She reveled in it, loved it, and forgot the world around her, all that was important was Daniel and the way he used her to satisfy both his and her lust.


That was the scene Daniel saw as he entered the room. For a while he was captivated by her, the sexy girl with her clothes still hanging from her body, sweating and bucking, pushing a finger in and out of her asshole, moaning and calling his name of all things. Before he could decide to quietly leave the room, Rebecca saw him and froze. For once, Daniel didn't know what to do, how to react or what to say.

"I thought I told you to go take a shower?" he finally asked, the wittiest thing he could think of at that moment.

"Oh, was I naughty? Maybe you should spank my ass like you told me last night?" Rebecca replied. She didn't wait for an answer and got on her knees and shoulders, in effect pushing her ass up and in his direction.

"Be careful what you wish for" he told her and grinned, deciding to call her on it.

Stepping behind her, he gave her left ass cheek a hard swat, and then got ready to jump away to escape the retaliation he was sure would come. It didn't, instead she lightly moaned and pushed her ass even farther in his direction. She seemed to actually like it. Oh well, why shouldn't he do it for her? So he started to rhythmically swat both cheeks. After a few times her moans got louder, and he faintly heard her whisper "thank you" after every swat. While her ass cheeks started to get red, he could see her cunt juice start to flow down her legs. Yes, he was probably doing it correctly, he thought.

His actions had an effect on him, too, and he had to rearrange his cock in his pants.

As her moans got louder, his swats got stronger as well, and finally she started to buck and juice squirted from her cunt, wetting his bed sheets. He would switch the sheets, taking her dry ones, an idle thought in the back of his mind decided.


While she didn't faint, it took a while for Rebecca to get her breath back and start thinking again.

"Thank you" she said, smiling at him.

"Uh, you're welcome. You know, you should increase your prices if you do that for your customers. That was extremely hot."

"Oh, I wouldn't do that for them. I couldn't trust them."

"So why do you trust me?"

"I don't know, somehow I just do."

With that she pulled per pants up, leaving her top as it was, then she moved in front of him and went to her knees. She started to pull down his pants but he stopped her.

"Don't."

"Why? I just want to say thank you."

"You don't need to."

"Please. Don't you like me? Don't you think I'm attractive?" she asked, her eyes moistening.

"Oh, I do, I definitely do. However, I don't want to do that with you, or anyone else."

"You know, I don't think Jen would have a problem with it. Why would she want you to run around with a boner and no relief?"

"What do you know about Jen?"

"Nothing really, you just mentioned her once."

"Oh, right. Well, I'll go take a shower now."

"You know, you don't have to go to the shower to masturbate. Why don't you just think about it as using my mouth to jerk off?"

"No, I have no plans to jerk off, and please stop talking about it."

With that Daniel moved to the shower, leaving a very sad Rebecca behind. All she wanted was to show him how thankful she was, why didn't he understand?

Contrary to what he had told her as soon as he stood under the spray of the shower, Daniel started to masturbate. It took him about ten seconds to come.


Neustadt, Germany

Jennifer was alone in her room when Johanna entered. Jen was still a bit under the weather, but smiled when she saw her friend. For a few minutes they talked about school and other unimportant things, then Jo got a bit more serious.

"You know, there's something wrong with the story about the explosion. Things are not fitting."

She was shocked when she saw Jen go white as a sheet and put a finger in front of her lips as a sign to be quiet.

"So what does it matter, it happened and that's all that is important" she said in a brittle voice.

Then she took a sheet of paper and with her good hand wrote a short message for her friend to read.

Don't talk about it here, dangerous. Leave it alone. Don't dig. Please!!!

Jo was confused but looking at Jen, who had started to shake and looked pleadingly at her, she nodded. What the hell? She would find out what had happened to her friend, someone must have threatened her. She would put a stop to that; it was the least she could do.

Jennifer feared that those people might have put listening devices in her room, and so she couldn't tell her friend what was up. She needn't have worried, as the Lieutenant had deemed it too dangerous to place bugs that could be found, an unnecessary risk for someone who they were now sure knew nothing.

They talked for another hour before Jennifer's father Gerhard entered the room and Johanna went home to talk to her brother.


Jo saw her brother sitting at the table when she entered the kitchen.

"Hey, Richie. Sleep well?" she asked.

"Yep, I do love weekends. I don't understand how you can get up so early when you don't have to. What were you up to this morning?"

"Oh, I visited Jennifer in the hospital."

"How is she?"

"All things considered, she's pretty well. The doctors think she has to stay at the hospital for about another week to make sure nothing bad happens to her head wound, and then she will have to go to rehabilitation for her leg. The arm will heal easily."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.