The Phoenix Group
Preface

Copyright© 2012 by Felix Bauer

BDSM Sex Story: Preface - All Daniel wanted was to live a normal life and do what every normal teen does. And yet, even before his eighteenth birthday, his past comes back to haunt him. He will have to fight to protect his friends and loved ones, and take on new enemies and responsibilities along the way. Note: non-con and tort denote very short scenes that are not written in an erotic way and can be skipped.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Slow   Violence  

Welcome to The Phoenix Group. This is my first Attempt at writing a story, which has been floating around in my head for quite some time.

This story contains consensual BDSM, which for some of you might get a little extreme at times. There is also violence in a non-sexual context. In the Prologue and once later in the book there will be descriptions of non-consensual violence in a sexual context. That is NOT BDSM, it's just sick. It is not written in an erotic fashion, but needed for the story. Do not do that in real life, it will scar you and your partner for life.

BDSM is not a bad thing, but if you ever try out any BDSM elements with your partner, I highly recommend you first check out some reliable sources about how to do it in a safe, sane and consensual way.

This story takes place in Germany, but that doesn't really matter – it could happen the same way in almost every country around the world.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.