Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 31: Coffee Klatch

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 31: Coffee Klatch - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

In the sultry afternoon, Jo approached the Cheese, with a sway and a wiggle.

"Cheese, honey. Baby Doll. Sweetness in my life. My ever loving man. 'C'mere."

Being your basic male, the Cheese ran the day through his head, looking for anything he'd done wrong. Nothing appeared in his mind but men don't understand women and she might have a bone to pick.

'Oh shit! What did I do?'"Yes," very hesitantly and cringing all the time, just sure he was going to duck, the Cheese opened one eye, "Yes?"

"You know, the beering didn't work," Jo teased ... just a little.

"Yeah, don't rub it in." The Cheese shuddered, remembering.

"We want you to try something else."

"Who is WE?"

"Gran, Auntie Beck, the Teens, Kurt, Bill, Chione, and most of the Family want you to talk Two Voices into a trip to Coffee Country. We all miss our morning cuppa'."

"OK."

"What? No argument? No fuss?" Jo looked suspicious. "What's the deal?"

"I miss my cup in the mornings, too."

'I want some coca leaves ... so while I'm down there ... I'll just pick up a couple hundred pounds.' Naturally the Cheese didn't say That out loud. "Where do you want me to go?"

"Jamaican ... we all want Jamaican."

"Ok, I'm going to the South too."

The Cheese snatched the "bathmat" and soared up to the plain and Two Voices' ship.

"Two Voices?"

"Good Morning, Cheese. I'm out back, sunning." He/She said, sipping from a cup.

Sniff? Sniff? Sniff! "You have coffee!! You wretch!"

"I got the idea from the teens. You know ... the ones We brought back from Grans restaurant? I love it. It's wonderful."

"May I try a sip? Eww! ... tastes like it's been in the pot for days. This is awful! It's coffee but it's terrible," the Cheese complained.

Two Voices looked hurt. "I just made it ... not 10 minutes ago."

Mumbling, the Cheese looked at the pot and the fire. "Well you did something wrong."

I know it's difficult to imagine, but, Two Voices pouted.

The Cheese looked Two Voices in the eye, "want to go get some GOOD stuff?"

We went EVERYWHERE! We took the ship! We got coffee berries from the northeast region of Ethiopia, Uganda, central Africa, Southeast Asia, Turkey, the western Pacific islands, New Guinea, Madagascar, India, and then moved to Peru, Brazil, Costa Rica, Cuba, Jamaica, anywhere coffee bushes grow. (the Cheese picked up a bunch of Coca leaves from the Andes mountains) We picked up tons of bushes and visited with all Her/His fellow experimenters: (odd isn't it? They all had two minds in one body) they all wanted coffee and all the hippies did too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.