Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 24: Tom Tom

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 24: Tom Tom - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Momma cat and the seven kittens"

If mom had been a white cat, the kittens would have been named Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey.

She was solid gray but definitely a princess and the kittens were found in a "mine". Since she was still feeding them, cleaning them and mothering them, they had not named themselves. Poor defenseless little cuties.

Naming cats does present a problem when the cat and 7 kittens are female and you have already used up 50 or so female names with humans ... plus ... some of the women were changing names as the mood suited, and preggers babes are moody. The Cheese had a feeling the cats were going to be named Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey simply to avoid response situations.

Response situations happen when there are four Ambers and the caller wants just one of them. When they're all pregnant ... and moody ... it's a situation to be avoided. Adding Amber, the cat, may create insurmountable difficulties: Shouting at Amber, a kitten, climbing up the tipi and leaving tiny claw holes, said claw holes soon to be leaks in the very next rain, will include various swear words one would not wish to call any of the soon to be mom Ambers, especially if one has designs on a particular Ambers body later in the evening. Nope, don't wanna go there.

Ah ... time passes all things though. The kittens became cats.

Jo discovered, eventually but far too soon, that 8 cats in heat and no Tom, leave distinctive odors and wet spots scattered through out the camp. And so it was, in the fullness of time, that Jo could be heard one evening calling out, "Cheese! Cheese! You rat bastard! Get your ass over here. These damn cats are going to wake the baby." Said baby, nap time so rudely interrupted, began caterwalling with the cats.

"Shitfuzzy!" exclaimed the Cheese to himself, but aloud, much to the enjoyment of the rest of the loungers in the Men's Lodge, "I knew this was going to happen! I was hoping that it wasn't going to be so soon. Fuck me running!"

"Fuck me running?" queried Jimmy. "Dude! That would be most amazingly difficult." And every one dissolved in tears of laughter.

"You better go, Man," said Bill. "She sounds pissed. Have another hit and fly. Who has the bong?"

"'ERE"

"Thanks, Kurt."

During the previous exchange, Jo could be heard steaming. With a heavy sigh, the Cheese left the lodge and headed for home.

"Yes, Dear?"

"Yes, Dear my ass! Do something about those damn cats! Go to the Coot Village and find that damn tom!"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Oh, Cheese," moaned Jo, "I don't mean to be so mean. Those cats, the baby, all these women going to be moms," she throws herself in the Cheeses arms, "I'm sooo damn horny and we've still got a couple of weeks to go before we can fuck, and the bear you killed ... though I do admire the bear rug and can't wait to try it out. Cheese, go get us a tom cat ... even if you have to talk Two Voices into going back, forward," and she burst into tears. After some heartfelt hugs and deep tongue kisses, during which Vickie groused about getting rooms and disgusting and comments of a really soon to be mom nature, the Cheese rode the mat up to the plain above the cliff and shouted for Two Voices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.