Expedition
Chapter 15: Mr. Fixit

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15: Mr. Fixit - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Man, I need a shave. Pretty bad coming from a still wet behind the ears kid, huh? I need a haircut, too. It's getting REALLY long. Maybe I should shave it ... chrome dome. Oil it up, or maybe, wax it, even. Yeah, wax it. Or maybe a Mohawk. I could spike it and dye it orange. Where did That come from?

Get myself spiffed up for the girls. Ah, the girls. I've been noticing them lately. Who is that little blond beauty? She's got a really tight little body. Ricky's sister? No! She's a knobby kneed snot nosed kid!

And the brunette who lives next door, when did she get so hot? When did I get a hottie for a neighbor? Well, hello big guy, where did you pop up from? That's something new. You're supposed to be something I pee from.

MOM!!! Something is happening to me!! MOM!!! MOM!! What's going on? MOM?? You're not my mom. Oh! I'm all wet. Why am I all wet? How did I get wet? EUGH! Turn it off, turn it off, it's too bright. Oh, that hurts. I hurt. All over hurt. Oh ... MOM, GET YOUR DIRTY FINGERS OUTTA MY BRAIN!!!

"Waddayatink, Doc. Is he gonna make it?"

"I don't know, that's the worst we've had yet. His mind is a mess. He really hates his mom."

"Do you blame him? The shit she did. Do you really blame him?"

"I can't believe she's really that selfish."

"You evaluated her."

"Yes. I just didn't think a mother could destroy a mind that badly."

"The professor says she needs him for this project, we need to fix him, she says she'll need to terminate the experiment if we can't."

"She seems to like the little guy. Why is he so important?"

"Call her, ask. See what you can find out."

A few minutes later:

"She says the whole project depends on the little guy ... You gotta fix him, or terminate the rest."

"Hold it ... hold it, wait a minute, I think I found it. Yup, there it is. Just a little pressure..."

Snap

"He's good to go!!"

"Let him out"

"Lookit the kid go!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.