Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 9: Jo and the Cheese

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9: Jo and the Cheese - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The Cheese spent what was left of his day wandering, apparently aimlessly, chatting with the newcomers. He did no "politicking" just a "meet and greet". When he finished with each individual or group he left the subtle impression that they had known him forever. He made certain he spoke politely to everyone.

Some of the men were worried about where sleeping quarters and the next meal were coming from but the Cheese acted as though that little thing was of no importance.

"That's handled for a few months." He said, "we need to learn more about what's available here that's safe. We have the carpet to explore and map out our location. This is a good thing here. We can be happy. Have you met Jo?"

Jo was doing the same with others but she gravitated to the females and the river. There was a lot of bathing and washing of hair being done and Jo seemed to be the source of knowledge as to where to find the herbs and plants to clean the body. Her "medicine" fit each woman perfectly.

She continually complimented each woman about her looks but she was really quietly "interrogating" each one as to her path in the meaning of life. When she discovered difficulties or hesitations she spoke to the air as if she were consulting some higher power. In moments there came a peace over the troubled one as The Two Voiced One realigned structure and calmed the one in question. Soon the general opinion of Jo was that of a very special young woman in touch with the earth and the powers. The best part of it all was the good humor and laughter she trailed behind. At no time did she ridicule or mock.

"Belief in a higher power is a good thing, a happy thing. The god loves laughter. She's pretty funny herself. Have you met the Cheese?"

Eventually Jo and the Cheese met in the crowd and held hands. Their faces became mobile mirrors of the soul. It looked like they were doing more than just holding hands. There was information being exchanged. They both looked up and raised one hand to the sky. Over the edge of the cliff came bundles and poles. The two slowly lowered their hands as the cargo came to rest at their feet. Without speaking they bent to the task ahead. One bundle was unfolded and laid out on the ground. It was thin buffalo hides sewn together. Three poles were placed on the hides and marked and then moved off the hides. A rawhide rope was tied to the poles with a special knot, and, with Jo holding on the rope while standing on the butts of two poles, the Cheese lifted the poles and spread them into a tripod: two poles to the west and one pole facing east. Then the Cheese lifted other poles one at a time, and Jo placed them in the tripod, making a circular frame. A stout pole was laid on the hides and marked, then the hides were tied to the pole. Jo and the Cheese folded the hides so that they made a long narrow triangle. Jo stood on the butt of the pole as the Cheese lifted the pole and bundle and placed it on the back of the frame opposite the single pole of the tripod. The Cheese picked up what looked like short arrows without points or feathers and stuck them in the back of his belt. He walked around to the single pole facing east. Jo started pulling on the folded bundle while walking towards the Cheese. she walked the other part of the bundle to the cheese. The Cheese knelt at Jo's feet and she stepped lightly on his hand. Using one hand, he carefully picked her up and walked into the spread hides. Jo pulled the two sides together and the Cheese handed her one of the sticks from his belt. Through holes in the edge of the front of the cover she poked the stick and stuck her hand behind her. A second stick was handed her. Using all the sticks Jo laced the front of the bundle of hides together. The Cheese took carved stakes from the pile and pulled and stretched the cover and staked the edge down. He went inside and moved the poles out to the cover. Then he walked about gathering rocks for the fire, Jo moved other bundles into the structure. When she was satisfied she went outside: To the gathered people she raised her hands, "Today I move into my home, please be with me as I celebrate a new life."

A voice from above spoke,"You have done well, my daughter. May your home be filled with peace and laughter."

Jo said to the assembled people, "there are enough homes so everyone may have one. The Cheese and I are willing to teach, who is willing to learn?

"If you wish to pair off go ahead."

Jo added, "testing the waters can be such fun. I expect there will be much joy and laughter while you experiment to see who fits best!"

The Cheese said,"there is a marvelous hot pool on the plain above the cliff. After the homes are finished enough for sleeping, the carpet will take anyone up who wishes to go."

"By the way," commented Jo. "This is a clothing optional resort." And she laughed along with everyone.

More bundles and poles floated down to land on the ground. Soon the valley was filled with the hustle and bustle of happy people building homes. As each new lodging was erected, two newly trained erectors moved on to the next. While each party was careful to place the one pole to the east it was soon noticed that a wide space was left in the middle of the lodges. A circle of lodges slowly formed.

A large fire pit was placed in the middle of the circle and three very large lodges were erected, two to the north and one to the south. No one seemed to know why this was so, but it fit with the general plan. With so many helping, the entire village was finished before dark. There was a general feeling of wellbeing and anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.