Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"I SURE HOPE THE GUYS ARE THERE!" "WHERE'S THERE?"

"NOT A CLUE, VICK. JUST AN INKLING." "I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!"

"Damn it, Jo!" Said Vickie. "Your inklings suck!"

"You're telling me!" Jo shivered, "damn, it's COLD."

"At least I know where we are," complained Vick. "That's the pond behind Harry's Apartments."

"Ah, well," sighed Jo. "I see one of them remembered matches. Let's get warm."

"Thanks a lot, guys, "said Vickie, sarcastically, as they walked up to the fire. "You should have left a note."

"Yeah." Jo said, "We would have stayed home."

The Cheese turned to Kurt and said, "pay up."

"Damn it, Cheese." Kurt said, fishing out a pack of Camels. "Why are you always right?"

"I told you they wouldn't be dressed for it." He looked up and shouted, "HEY!!!"

"WHAT NOW?" The Voice boomed from nowhere.

"Take 'em home and get 'em dressed in good winter clothes. We're going to need transportation, too. Ask Jo. She knows horses and tack. Oh, we WILL need medical supplies 'cause Jo is pregnant."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Not!"

"Are!"

The Voice cut in, "ARE! AND DON'T ARGUE WITH ME!"

"Oh Shit!"

"Told ya so."

"WHY do you need transportation?" The Voice asked.

"Because that hill to the south is the highest point for 150 miles."

"SO?" Boomed the Voice.

"It's going to be an island in 10 years," the Cheese said.

"SO?"

Jo popped in with, "five years after that it's going to have fish swimming there!"

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SO?" Boomed the Voice.

"Two reasons," Jo replied, immenately reasonable. "First, I'm a fucking paleogeologist. Second, they found some pretty damn big fish skeletons when they built the Court House on that hill! There's one hanging from the ceiling. It's fifty-five feet long and it's got a mouthful of HUGE teeth! While you're at it, tone down the boom, you're giving me a headache."

"Oh ... sorry."

Jo said, "You're supposed to know this shit! For a God, you're pretty damn incompetent, and insensitive, too!"

"Mumble mumble mumble," mumbled the Voice.

Jo cupped a hand to her ear. "What? Speak up. Don't mumble."

"I'm not a God. I'm a scientist."

"What?"

"I'm not a God. I'm a scientist!"

"Oh, SHIT!" exclaimed Vicky. "We're in deep doo doo now! I'll bet this is an experiment. We are soooo fucked!"

"Look," explained Jo. "You're supposed to do your experiments with Lab Rats."

"I am."

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.