Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 18

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

"Tell me again why we need a helicopter," Béla was asking as they hiked down the dark trail.

Tanya said, "They were supposed to rescue us at the cabin, but since there were unfriendlies in the area, the military didn't want to risk losing their aircraft and all the people in it if they were shot down."

"Okay, I got that," Béla told her. "Now, seriously. Why do we need a helicopter?"

Tanya sighed. "Frank, a little help here?"

Frank was leading the little band down the rocky path toward the road. Since he was in front, he got to light up the trail for the rest of them with the single flashlight they had amongst them.

"Don't ask me," he called back over his shoulder. "I'm with her." He stopped and waited for her to catch up.

"What?" Tanya called forward to him, feeling more and more frustrated.

"Personally, I plan on driving back," Frank said as she reached him. "I was hoping you'd ride with me. You need to be made aware of some changes that have been made."

Tanya stopped and looked at him.

"Wordy, isn't he?" Béla said, grinning at the secret that Frank was about to tell her.

She pulled on Jake's hand leading him off the trail while Frank caught Tanya up on her new condition.

"What?" they heard her say.

Jake and Béla walked in the shadows for a moment. She stopped and turned around to say something. Jake pulled her to him and kissed her, ignoring the blood of her victims on her face, breasts and belly.

"I don't ever want to lose you," he told her.

"That's rather selfish of you, isn't it?" Béla asked, breathing into his mouth as they kissed again.

Jake stopped kissing her and held her face with his hands. "I was listening to you tell Frank what it's been like for you – living all those years, all those ... centuries ... I don't ever want you to be..."

Béla pushed her head forward through his hands and kissed him, causing Jake to stop speaking for a moment.

"I just want to tell you..." Jake began again.

Béla kissed him again, shutting him up, again. Then she began pulling on his belt buckle, trying to get it to open.

"Alright, I get the message," Jake said, realizing that she understood only too well what he wanted to say and she definitely didn't want him to say it. Or anything else, for that matter...

He pulled her against him and kissed her again, hugging her naked body against him and nearly puncturing her belly button with his half-open belt buckle.

"Now is what matters," Béla whispered, grateful that he finally understood. She bit his chin playfully until his tightening embrace noisily cracked one of her ribs. 'Ow! Again? Maybe I should take that old lady's advice and start eating chicken bones for extra calcium... '

Frank was trying to explain the side effects of Béla healing Tanya's gunshot wounds. "If you looked into a mirror, right now, you'd see a twenty year old girl," he said to her. "That's why that commando officer was smart-mouthing you."

Tanya looked skeptical.

"Look at me!" Frank insisted. "Don't I look younger?"

"Yeah, you look great!" Tanya agreed. "I noticed that earlier, but we had all that other stuff going on..."

"It's like this," Frank said. "Béla wouldn't inject you with her blood unless I took the same treatment. She insisted on it. I couldn't let you die."

"Why would she do that?" Tanya asked.

"Well, I think it's because of her longer life span," Frank told her. "She said something about it being worse for you to save you because of the extended life you'd have, seeing everyone around you aging and dying and it wasn't happening to you. She was convinced that, given a choice, you'd choose to die rather than live through eternity like that."

Tanya thought for a moment, then said, "Eternity, huh? Well, I can see her point, I guess. I don't know if I'd like that part of having an unnaturally long life.

"But," Tanya asked, "she saved me anyway?"

"Only after I allowed her to give me the same treatment," Frank said. "She didn't want you to be completely alone, I guess."

"So I get you for company?" Tanya asked, suppressing a laugh. "Well, I guess I could do worse..." She put her arms around him and kissed him.

"Tanya, I love you," Frank said, breaking their kiss and putting his soul on the line. "I couldn't bear to lose you."

"It's nice to hear you finally say it," Tanya whispered to him. "I love you, too."

Frank looked around. "Where are the kids?"

"Probably doing the same thing we're going to do," Tanya said, pulling him over to the side of the rocky trail.

Pulling off her shirt, she laid it on the cold ground and sat down on it. Frank sat down next to her.

"I've been hoping to hear those words since I arrived last night," Tanya said softly as she unbuttoned Frank's shirt. "I knew you were 'The One' the day we met."

Frank looked at her, trying to remember the inane conversation and his oh-so-superior intellectual attitude that he'd displayed in his feeble efforts to show off to the busty blonde sitting at his bar that first morning.

"You liked my philosophical bull?" Frank asked, finding that hard to believe.

"No, silly," Tanya laughed. "I liked the way you treated Béla. She did something that you thought was terribly wrong, yet you forgave her. I love the way you love her. I was hoping that maybe someday, you could love me like that."

"There's nothing you could do to make me not love you," Frank whispered.

"Um, good," Tanya sighed and lay back with her arms over her head, pointing her busty boobs right at his face.

"Nice," Frank smiled, and bent down to kiss the one he could reach.

Tanya squirmed around, trying to get more comfortable lying on his legs and finally ended up flat on the ground with Frank working his way down her stomach, leaving a freezing cold trail of wetness where his tongue had caressed her soft, warm flesh. She shivered as he reached her soft tuft of pubic hair and heard Frank chuckle.

'He probably thinks he's making me shiver, ' she realized and decided not to correct him. Male egos were so terribly fragile, after all...

A moment later, when his tongue reached her clitoris, she wasn't shivering from the cold, but she was still shivering.

Frank licked his tongue up and down her pussy lips, caressing her clit every third or fourth time. After a few minutes of this torture, Tanya sat up and pushed him away.

"Take off your pants," she commanded.

"Yes, sir, Major," Frank said as he rolled back up into a sitting position.

In a moment, he had his pants and shorts off and Tanya was on her back again with Frank's nice, hard cock tucked happily away inside her.

"This better?" Frank whispered, lying on top of her and nibbling an earlobe.

"Uh!" Tanya grunted, unable to say much with Frank's entire weight on her stomach and ribs.

Frank wasn't ignorant of the fact that he was squashing her against the cold, hard ground. After a moment, he changed his position so that his knees were underneath her rump and his cock was spearing into her pussy at such an angle that he was rubbing the sensitive head of his cock against the sensitive area just inside the front of her pussy. It didn't take long for them both to come.


Béla was sitting on Jake and pumping up and down. Jake held onto her waist, pushing up every time she landed so that she didn't have to work her legs too hard on the upstroke. Finally she stopped, breathing heavily. Neither of them had come, yet, but she was surprised to find she had no strength left to continue this marvelous fucking.

"I'm sorry," Béla moaned softly. "I'm just too tired..."

"It's all right, babe," Jake murmured. "You still look too thin. You're probably starved for blood. Just slide on down and suck on me for a while. Take as much as you want."

Béla smiled, and practically collapsed down on top of him, sighing with relief.

"Thanks," she whispered, her chin resting on his left shoulder, "but I had some earlier."

Jake was still tightly buried inside her, so he continued slowly moving his pelvis, just enough to keep her sighing with each breath she exhaled. He was a little disappointed, though. The few times she'd actually sucked blood out of his cock, he'd enjoyed it tremendously and he really wanted her to do it again. But this was Béla's time, now. She needed to be comforted; needed to know she was loved. They could work on his fantasies later.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.