Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 15

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Frank and Tanya pulled up to the end of the road. The sky was already light. The sun would rise late over the mountain.

“That’s Jake’s pickup!” Frank exclaimed, getting out of his car. “What the hell’s he doing here? I told him to wait ‘til this morning and we’d come and look for her.”

“It looks pretty busy up here today,” Tanya said, looking around.

Béla’s little red Viper was parked half hidden in the brush off to one side, partially covered with a thin sheen of frost. Jake had parked halfway up the trail leading up the mountain, partially blocking it. A black sedan was parked behind him.

“Frank,” Tanya called out, examining the sedan.

Frank turned around, hearing the alarm in Tanya’s voice. “What is it?”

“We need to be very careful,” she said. “This is a government car. This means they’re ahead of us, now.”

“They must have followed Jake,” Frank said. “Detective Mike told me people would be watching us.”

“Maybe we should wait here,” Tanya suggested, “and see who else shows up.”

“No.” said Frank, “If there are rogue agents following Jake, then he may need our help. We just need to be very careful not to run into them coming back down as we go up.”

They began climbing up the trail. They were within a half-mile of the cabin when they heard distant gunfire.

“That sounds like a pistol.” Tanya said.

They listened as someone emptied their gun at something. They started running toward the cabin.

A half-hour earlier...

Béla awoke feeling relieved and refreshed. The last few days were receding into unpleasant memories. She reached across the bed to Jake. He wasn’t there. She opened her eyes. Maybe he was out getting firewood.

“Jake,” she said, sitting up, “I’m still horny, baby.”

“Aw, ain’t that sweet!” an unfamiliar voice said from the other side of the room.

Startled, Béla’s senses were immediately alert. She saw a man in a dark suit, sitting backward and straddling a chair he’d brought in from the kitchen. He was loosely holding a snub-nosed .38 in the hand dangling over the back of the seat as he leaned toward her. Jake lay on the floor unconscious with his hands tied behind him. Another stranger walked in from the kitchen. Both men stared at her naked form as Béla slowly sat up in the bed.

‘I have them both!’ she realized, as a sweetly vicious sensation settled over her.

“It looks like you have me,” she said, softly, casting her eyes downward in meek submission. But what she was thinking was, ‘I am going to kill them all! I am tired of being hunted!’

She pulled the covers off her bare legs and put one foot on the floor.

“What are you going to do with me?” she asked, running a hand casually along her bare thigh.

She watched them carefully, making her best bedroom eyes at them.

“Oh, holy crap!” the man in the doorway said. He was ready to do her right now. Béla could feel his desire even through the static that the sun made in her mind.

“Be careful, man,” his accomplice said. “Charlie said she can move like lightning. And she can’t be killed. Some goon emptied a whole clip into her last week, and you can’t even tell she’s been shot.”

‘So, they know something of what I am, ‘ Béla thought, forcing her body to relax from the fury she felt. ‘That should make the game more interesting... ‘

She lay back down across the bed hoping to get them to relax a little, making sure they could see her naked breasts and bare pussy. She sighed, running her fingers up and down her belly and hips.

“I’m still horny,” she said, and pursed her lips as if to kiss the man nearest her. “If you don’t trust me, one of you good-looking gentlemen could do me while the other holds your nasty little gun...”

The stranger in the chair didn’t take the bait, so Béla gazed up into the eyes of the man standing in the kitchen door. Most of the desire in the room was coming from him, anyway.

“You first?” Béla asked, moving her hand down between her legs.

She rubbed her slit for a few seconds, then raised her fingers to her lips and sucked on them, one by one. No one moved toward her.

She sighed.

“One of you is eventually going to have to come over here,” Béla explained, her voice sounding girlish. “Otherwise, how are you going to get me to go with you?”

“I told you we should have ‘cuffed her while she was asleep!” the guy with the gun said.

“Oh, come on,” Béla pleaded with them. “All I want is one of you, right here...”

She rolled her hips back, spreading her legs. Then she moved her hand down and began rubbing her pussy lips again. After a moment, she stopped.

“Alright, here!” she said, sounding more annoyed as she decided the two men needed more of an advantage before they’d play with her.

She turned onto her stomach, and lay flat on the bed with her hands outstretched past the footboard.

She held her wrists together and told the one standing, “Go ahead and ‘cuff me! Then you can fuck me without any worries!

“Please?” she added, rolling over onto her back, displaying her naked breasts and belly as she held up her wrists for him to capture.

The stranger grinned down at the slender, naked girl, then reached into his pocket and pulled out his handcuffs. He snapped them around her wrists and tightened them.

“Feel safer now?” she asked him, gazing at him from her upside down position on the bed.

He stood, moving his gaze up and down her slender, naked body. Béla knew her pheromones filled the air. She wasn’t kidding about being horny. She really wanted to fuck them both. She needed their cum inside her to help feed her starved body; their cum and their blood...

Jake was unconscious on the floor and they would both pay dearly for touching him. She did not intend for either of them to leave the room alive. The man who’d handcuffed her grabbed her wrists and pulled her toward him, sliding her farther down toward the foot of the bed.

“Oooh. You’re strong!” Béla cooed.

Her head was now hanging upside down over the bottom of the bed, the baseboard supporting her neck. She knew what position that was good for. She reached for the bulge in his pants and caressed it with her fingers. Then she started to work on his belt buckle. She fumbled with it for a moment, but the fastening continued to defy her attempts to open it.

‘You’d think, by now, I’d have figured these things out!’ she thought, becoming more and more frustrated as she worked on it from her upside down position.

Finally, she growled, “Help me, dammit!” and pulled helplessly on his belt.

The agent reached down and unfastened his belt, letting his trousers drop down around his ankles. His partner in the chair watched her guardedly, gun in hand.

At last, Béla had a cock in her hands. She caressed it with her fingers, then wrapped her hand around it, pumping up and down. Then she arched her back, trying to reach it with her lips. It was too high, so she turned on her side, raising herself up on one elbow to gain the extra height she needed in order to reach him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.