Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 9

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

He was lying on his back on a litter; the small, hard wheels digging into little ruts in the concrete as it moved jarring his shoulders. There were white uniforms all around him. He stared at the darkened sky as he was swept along. Béla’s face appeared in the sky above him. She blew him a kiss.

‘Goodbye, my love! I’ll miss you terribly!’ she said, then disappeared behind a blinding light.

He knew then, deep in his soul, that she was dead – he would never see Béla again.

Someone jabbed him in the arm. A voice said, ‘Take him straight to X-Ray. Dr. Patterson’s waiting for him there.’

Sunday:

Jake was sitting up in bed having lunch. It was his second day in the hospital. He had finally convinced the doctor to let him have solid food, although he was discovering that the cottage cheese, jello and juice diet he’d been on actually tasted better than the stuff in front of him.

The doctor and Frank were discussing him.

“I’ve never seen anyone recover so fast from a gunshot wound in the abdomen. He is remarkably healthy,” the doctor was telling Frank. “After a few more tests, we should be able to release him, probably by tomorrow afternoon, unless there are complications.”

Frank didn’t think there would be any complications. He had found out exactly what was needed regarding dressing Jake’s stomach wound and made sure that fresh surgical gloves were available for the interns and nurses who attended him, after noticing that one or two of them weren’t too careful regarding personal hygiene while attending their patients. He double-checked the medication that was left on Jake’s side table to make sure it was correct. He also talked Jake out of accepting the Morphine Machine that an intern had wanted to hook up to his I.V.

“They’re taking my catheter out this afternoon,” Jake told Frank. “It’ll be great to be able to get out of bed and pee like a normal person, again.”

Jake kept nervously chattering about every little thing he could think of. Frank knew it was because he was worried sick about Béla.

“She’s all right, Jake,” Frank said, quietly for probably the fiftieth time. “I saw her drive away. She’s probably up at the cabin, recovering from her own wounds. She’s been on her own for a long time. She knows how to take care of herself.”

Frank didn’t suspect that, for most of Béla’s long life, she had searched out other people to take care of her, precisely because she wasn’t good at doing it herself. What she was good at, on her own, was getting into the worst kinds of trouble. He was going to find that out.

“I’ll just be glad to get out of here and go find her,” Jake said, pushing his wheeled side table away, his lunch only half eaten.

“Me, too,” said Frank. He looked at the unappetizing remains of Jake’s lunch. “When I come back tonight, I’ll sneak in a slice of pizza for you.”

“Make it a Corned Beef and Pepperoni Hoagie with Mayo and mustard and you’ve got a deal.” They both laughed as Frank left.

Monday:

It was late in the morning. Mike Tannenger was at his desk chewing on a plain cold bagel. He pressed the rewind key once again to watch the tape from the security camera at Memorial Hospital’s Emergency Entrance.

‘The ambulance pulls up to the door. The driver goes around behind the ambulance. The rear door swings open.’

From the angle of the camera, Mike couldn’t see the rear of the ambulance. He could tell that the driver had opened the rear door because it swung into view when he did it.

‘The driver trots around the van and goes inside. A moment later, the other attendant is pacing behind the ambulance, then walks around to the side. Other attendants join him and he turns around.

‘Something reaches down from the sky and knocks his hat off!’

Mike paused the tape at that point, just like he had the last ten times he looked at it.

‘It looks like a foot, ‘ he thought to himself. ‘A God-damned human foot.’

The image was only in two frames of the tape. If it hadn’t knocked off the orderly’s hat, he would have ignored it entirely, believing it was an imperfection on the tape. He wished that both the camera and the lighting had been better. ‘If it occurred in the daytime instead of the middle of the night... ‘

Sighing in frustration, he popped the tape out and put in the tape from the Emergency Room Parking Lot security camera and pressed ‘play’.

‘Okay, here comes Frank in Béla’s red Viper. It makes a circle in the center of the almost empty lot – Is he looking for something, or someone? – then he parks under a burnt out lamp near the edge of the camera’s viewing range. He gets out and stands next to the car, looks around – Still looking? Does he think the girl’s going to be out in the middle of the lot? – then walks away, walking fast, looking nervous.’

Mike had already looked up who the little red sports car belonged to, and he knew, from matching up this tape, time-wise, to the security tape at the entrance of the hospital, that Frank Tabor, an employee of the missing victim, was the driver of the car.

He fast-forwarded the tape five minutes ahead and pressed ‘play’.

‘There’s the car. Nobody around. Her body white against the darkness, a girl suddenly appears, like she just dropped off the pole that Frank had parked beneath.’

Mike pressed the ‘pause’ button and backed up the tape, frame by frame.

‘She’s standing next to the car. Before that, she’s halfway stooped over, like a runner at the starting line. Back one more, she’s down on all four’s, Back again, she’s standing on her toes with her arms straight out sideways. Before that, there’s a pale blur several feet above the hood of the car.’

Mike had no idea what that may have been. In the next earlier frame, the entire front end of the car was obscured. The first time he had viewed the tape, in the security room at the hospital, the security officer had told him that, often, when birds fly right in front of the camera, you get that effect because the wings block the view from the lens.

He pressed the ‘next frame’ button, going forward this time.

‘There’s the pale blur over the car. There’s the girl standing straight up with her arms out. No, the length of her body is all wrong. She’s way too short. She has to be standing at an angle.’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.