Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The board over the pantry door creaked as the rope tied to the inch thick 'eye-bolt' imbedded in it was yanked downward. Béla dangled from the other end of the rope, secured by a tight knot around her wrists. She was naked and bleeding from several cuts in her body.

As she twisted back around, Jake carefully aimed another dart at her tiny breasts, then threw it.

"Ah!" Béla yelped as it stuck right in the middle of her left nipple. "Bulls eye! You have to fuck me now!"

"Not just yet," Jake announced, reaching into the utensil drawer. He pulled out a new set of carving knives that he'd just purchased. "These were on sale at the checkout line. I couldn't pass them up!"

"No!" Béla yelled. "No knives!" She looked upset. "Let me down!"

Jake tossed the package on the kitchen counter and walked over to where she dangled. He pulled the darts out of her skin so she could heal and tossed them on the floor.

"What the matter with you?" Jake asked. "You used to love being gutted with a knife."

"I do love it," Béla admitted. "Just ... not today, okay? I feel a little ... off."

Jake ran a finger down her front, following a rivulet of blood from that last dart he pulled out of her.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"I'm not up for any heavy mutilation," Béla grinned at him, "but those nice jagged nails of yours look pretty inviting..."

Jake looked at his naked, bleeding vampire hanging down in front of him, her wrists secured over her head. She suddenly grabbed him around the waist with her legs, completely taking him by surprise.

Tightening her legs around his torso, she pulled him close enough to kiss.

"Fuck me," she whispered, kissing him gently.

"You want down?" he asked.

"Your choice," she replied. "Can you reach me?"

"Oh, yeah!" Jake said, grinning. "I can reach you."

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her against him, kissing her lips, then began kissing his way down her chin to her neck, listening to her giggle as his lips and tongue tickled her sensitive skin.

When he got to her punctured breasts, he examined them closely, then gently sucked and bit on them for a moment after not finding any wounds beneath the blood. Béla squealed and writhed on the rope, trying to free her tender tits from his gentle, torturous mouth.

"I think all these dart games are good for you," Jake said, coming up for air after almost sucking her nipple completely off.

"Why?" Béla asked, gasping in relief from the sensation he was giving her.

"I think your tits are getting bigger," Jake observed.

Béla laughed nervously. "That's because of all the vacuuming and sucking you do on them! See how much smaller the one you're ignoring is?"

Taking the hint, Jake began sucking madly on her previously ignored right tit as Béla squealed and pretended to try to get away from him again.

At two months, Béla's pregnancy wasn't showing yet – at least not in ways that people normally notice pregnant girls. She was hoping to hold out and tell him the good news on Halloween. Today was Friday, the 22nd. Halloween was still nine days away. She hoped Jake wasn't so observant that he'd figure it out before then. But until she had her baby, she wasn't going to permit any knife or gunplay. After four thousand years of sterility, she wasn't taking any chances that her baby might get hurt by their savage horseplay.

She tightened her legs again, trying to take some of her weight off her wrists because her hands and arms were getting numb. Jake, noticing her struggle, reached up and pulled the release on the knot, getting his arm back down just in time to catch her as she slipped down and right into his arms.

Reaching down, Jake swooped Béla off her feet and carried her into the bedroom, dropping her unceremoniously on the bed. Falling on top of her, she scrambled so that his weight was on her chest and not her belly, both giggling as they played with and tickled each other.

"Whew!" Jake laughed, gently pinching her midriff. "You're getting fat and lazy! Domestic life is doing you good."

"What domestic life?" Béla asked, smiling at him. "You do the cooking and the cleaning. I'm just here for you to fuck!" She reached out and felt his hard-on through his jeans.

"That's the domestic life I mean!" Jake laughed.

He straightened up as Béla tried to undo his belt, deliberately tightening his belly against his belt line so that his buckle would be hard for her to undo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.