Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 10

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Jake stared uncomprehendingly at the little gun he held. Its firing chamber was open, the clip empty. He suddenly became aware that the gun was incredibly hot and burning his hand.

“Ow!” he yelled, shaking his hand. The overheated gun flew into the sand. ‘What just happened?

‘Béla! I shot Béla!’

He looked up frantically. Béla stood, swaying unsteadily, a few yards in front of him. Her chest was all bloody. She dropped to her knees, her legs folding beneath her. Her wings, as they folded behind her, pushed her body forward into the dirt.

“Béla!” he screamed and ran toward her.

He dropped down beside her and turned her over, pulling her up off the ground when he heard the crackling sound of a wing bending where it shouldn’t.

“Oh, God, Béla,” he sobbed into her hair. “Please don’t be dead.”

Wiping his eyes, he looked down at her naked form. He shook with self-loathing as he saw the blood on her bare chest. She didn’t have any arms. The flesh around her ribs was stretched tightly back to help form the wings that lay crumpled beneath her.

Jake jumped as Béla suddenly convulsed and began coughing up blood. Before he realized what was happening, she had her teeth in his neck and was sucking madly. He started to pull her off, then realized she needed his blood to help her recover. Sobbing, he pressed her head harder against his shoulder and let her feed.

Just as suddenly as she started, Béla jerked back, as though she just realized what she was doing. They stared at each other for a moment, then she winced as another bit of cartilage snapped in the fragile wings that were no longer supporting her.

Not knowing exactly how or where he could hold her without damaging her delicate wing structure, Jake finally pulled one wing around behind him and, with one arm holding the wing and one arm around her neck, managed to pull Béla to her feet and off her broken wings.

They stood, facing each other, both trembling with emotion.

“You didn’t kill me,” she said, her voice shaking with barely controlled emotion.

Jake couldn’t tell if she was happy or sad about still being alive.

“Well, you didn’t kill me,” he replied, also sounding shaky, “so I guess we’re even.”

“You only hit me four times,” she said, her voice still trembling. “Why did you pull the gun off me?”

“I couldn’t...” he began. He didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t just gun her down in cold blood even to save his own life – even if she was a monster.

Béla raised her wings up a little ways, then let them droop back into the sand beside her, as if that were some kind of explanation.

“But I am a monster,” she replied, reading his thoughts. Her eyes were starting to leak again. Jake reached out his arms to her.

“Béla,” he said, tears coming to his own eyes. “You’re not a monster, and you’re not evil. If you were, one of us wouldn’t be standing here, now.”

“But I killed them, Jake,” she said, tears running freely down her face. “I murdered them all. When I came back to life, I didn’t even think about you caught in that bear trap until they were all dead.”

“It sounds to me like self-defense since they attacked you first,” Jake told her. “Béla, I don’t believe you’re evil. You’re not an abomination, either.”

He looked from side to side, as though he was taking her wings into consideration. “You are, however,” he said, smiling down at her, “the world’s greatest Drama Queen!”

She stared up at him, surprise registering on her face. “You can love me like this?” she asked, pulling her wings around and stroking his arms and back with them.

“You look beautiful like that,” he murmured, and realized, with some surprise, that he wasn’t lying.

He looked up and down her fragile-looking body, unable to keep from touching her. Her entire torso was flatter then he’d ever seen it. He stroked his fingers over her chest just below her breasts, streaking her skin with drying blood from her healing wounds.

“What happened to the bullets that hit you?” he asked quietly. “Did you dissolve them?”

She shook her head. “They went right through, I think. They damaged my wings in back. It hurts to move them.”

Jake looked up at her wings. They almost surrounded him, one on each side wrapped around behind him. There were holes in the almost transparent flesh of her left wing where several bullets had shredded it as he’d jerked the gun away from her torso.

He pulled Béla up against him and peered down behind her shoulders. Her back was bloody, as well, and there were several bits of bone and cartilage sticking out, preventing her wounds from healing back there.

“Are you like this now?” he asked, his morbid curiosity coming out. “I mean, you have wings instead of arms? Or can you switch back and forth?”

“I can switch, but I can’t move them much right now,” she admitted. “Not until they’re healed.”

“Let me look at your back,” he told her.

Grimacing, Béla lifted her wings so that he could duck under them and get around behind her. She winced as he touched his fingers against some of the damaged cartilage.

“I don’t know exactly how to do this,” he said, sounding worried, “but this piece here,” Béla cried out as he pressed on it, “needs to lie flat – this way...”

Béla cried out again as something snapped in her wing structure where Jake was torturing her.

“Like that!” he exclaimed triumphantly.

He held her wing in position with one hand and pressed the cartilage against it with his other. Béla was whimpering, not used to experiencing pain in this new part of her body. To her, it felt like he’d taken the bottom edge of her shoulder blade, folded it over, and was holding it in place until it grew into its new position.

After a moment, the pain went away and Jake released the pressure on her wing structure. He was still mesmerized by her wings, though, and had been looking at them closely while her back healed.

“You are so amazing,” he murmured as though talking to himself.

He stroked his hand along the flesh of one wing where it was tightly stretched between two pieces of cartilage. “It looks like leather, but you can almost see through it. I can see the capillaries, even in this light – like the veins in a lovely and very delicate leaf.”

A little uncomfortable with his scrutiny, Béla gently shrugged her wings, hoping he would take the hint and let go of them. She couldn’t see him behind her and strained her head around to look at him.

“Thank you,” she said. “My back doesn’t hurt, now.”

She raised one wing so he could come back around in front of her. Instead, he came halfway around and stood under her wing, studying her shoulder and the cartilage that was expanded out from her ribs.

“What?” she asked, looked under her wing at him.

He looked up at her. “In fish, this is where the gills are,” he informed her, grinning. “In fact, it kind of looks like gills, now. Can you breathe underwater?”

“What?” Béla asked, not believing his question.

She lowered her left wing behind him and gently pushed him forward with her bicep. She turned more than he moved, though, because she was unwilling to tear her wing any more than it was already torn from the bullets that had passed through it earlier.

“I was just wondering,” Jake said, no longer sticking his nose up her armpit (wing pit?). “You can fly, I just wondered if you were designed so that you could live underwater, as well.”

“I don’t...” Béla stopped. “I just... ‘Designed?’ Oh, shut up!”

She stretched up and kissed him. Jake grinned and kissed her back, holding her face with both hands.

Béla pulled away and looked around her. She stretched her wings wide and moved them forward, wrapping one around his waist and legs, then wrapping the other one around his shoulders. He was now completely cocooned and she completely surrounded him. She grinned and tightened her wings around him to pull him closer, then kissed him again.

“Well,” Jake grinned down at her, “We’ll never have to pack a tent when we go camping.”

He yelped in surprise as she leaned back with a mischievous grin and pulled him down on top of her. Then she yelped as his hand punched a hole through her fragile wing when he tried to catch himself. He carefully pulled his hand out of the sand beneath her wing. He was lying on top of her with most of his weight on her torso, now. He couldn’t put his hands and arms anywhere without leaning on her fragile wing structure still surrounding him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.