Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

After her stripping debut, Béla agreed to do one show a week and, coincidentally, the Target Club decided, without even asking her, that they would meet every Friday right after her show – just like old times.

Jake relished his ‘new, improved’ Béla. The sex they had together was imaginative and amazing. He discovered he really enjoyed sharing her with everyone. She was the most fun to fuck when she was slippery with cum from head to toe.

Shoving his cock into her already abused ass after four or fourteen other cocks had been in there was an exquisite sensation. His cock would instantly become sheathed in cum, and Béla would be so loose and lubricated he felt free to ram into her as hard as he wanted without worrying about injuring her.

Béla didn’t seem to care in what order Jake fucked her. Sometimes he started with her mouth, sometimes with her ass. She loved to be completely immersed in sex, and the smell and taste of her own body drove her wild. If the results were mixed with cum (and they usually were), she loved it even more. Jake always fucked her after her weekly session with the Target Club, and after the first time he always started with her ass and ended fucking her mouth.

One day, Béla surprised him and asked, “Want to play ‘Target’ next weekend?”

Jake laughed. “Yes. Always. Why?” he inquired.

“Well, your birthday’s coming up in a week or so, and when you’ve already done everything to each other, it’s hard to find something special to do as a gift.”

Jake kissed her and said, “What are the rules?”

“Same as always.” Béla smiled, “I’m the target and you just shoot at me.

“No explosives!” she admonished him.

“Don’t worry,” said Jake, “If I want to do this more often, I have to make sure you enjoy it, too.”

“I always enjoy it, but sometimes you overdo it. I don’t necessarily like being killed every time.” She kissed him as he left. “Tell Trish I said ‘hi’...”

Saturday morning, Béla was awake and in the kitchen when Jake came out, scratching and yawning.

Béla was naked in front of the dartboard. Then she wiggled her hips and shook her shoulders at him.

“Hey! This isn’t my promised ‘target’ game, is it?” he asked, noticing what she was doing.

“Of course not! That’s next week!” Béla chided him. “This is just a warm up.”

She pointed to the darts on the table. “Do me, baby!” she cooed at him.

Jake picked up a dart and threw it at her. She sidestepped and he missed.

“Hey!” Jake whined playfully, “No fair!”

“Nobody said I would be an easy target,” laughed Béla.

“You’re the easiest target I know!” he laughed, referring to her sexual availability.

“Ooo, a cut under the belt!” laughed Béla. She dodged another dart. “Okay, come on. I won’t move this time!”

Jake carefully tossed a dart at her breast. Béla turned her body to the side.

“Ha. Ha. I lied!” She did a little dance across the room.

“Try this!” Jake called out, throwing the remaining handful of darts at her all at once.

With a playful yelp, Béla squeezed her shoulders together, trying to make a smaller target. Only two darts hit her. One bounced off her sideways, and one other pricked her breast and fell to the floor.

A tiny bubble of red appeared. Jake walked across the room and licked the droplet of blood off her breast. His tongue tingled oddly as he sucked on her breast. In only a few seconds, the tiny hole disappeared, completely healed.

“Okay, now you get to knife me there,” Béla told him, her voice barely louder than an aroused whisper.

“What?” Jake asked, ready to agree to whatever she wanted.

“New rule,” Béla told him. “You get to knife me wherever the dart hits – but only in that one spot. That’s to keep you from getting too excited and shredding my belly every time!”

“No more gutting you just for the fun of it?” Jake asked, pretending to be disappointed.

Béla shook her head, grinning at him. “You have to earn any gutting you do to me, mister,” she cooed.

“Well, alright,” Jake agreed.

Reaching into the silverware drawer, he pulled out a steak knife and came back over to where Béla waited.

“Sorry, you took too long,” Béla informed him, a sly grin on her face. “It’s already healed. You’ll have to use the darts again.”

Happy that Béla was even in a playful mood, but somewhat irked at her insistent control, Jake picked up the darts off the floor while Béla waltzed back to stand in front of the dartboard.

Aiming carefully, Jake threw his first dart as hard as he could, right at Béla’s belly as she swayed from side to side. As he let loose of the dart, Béla swayed further in the same direction her hips were already moving and the dart barely touched her hip as it skimmed by.

“You missed!” Béla laughed at him. “Try again!”

Jake took careful aim again, and, again, he missed. But at least, this time, the dart touched her as it went by.

“Ha, ha!” Béla laughed, “Missed agai ... uck!”

Jake hadn’t waited, and his third dart was buried in her chest, just below her left breast.

“Hey!” Béla yelped. “I wasn’t ... Auugh! Ow!”

Two more darts were buried in her belly. Out of darts, Jake picked up the steak knife and came across the room toward her.

“Now I have a choice of where...” Jake mused, grinning at Béla’s seeping dart wounds.

Pulling out the dart in her left chest, Jake said, “I can go here...” he shoved the knife blade into her ribs until half the blade was buried in her body.

Béla gasped at the touch of the knife blade and began breathing more deeply as he shoved it into her.

“Or maybe here,” Jake mused, pulling a dart out of Béla’s stomach with his other hand, “or here.” He pulled the last dart out and dropped them both to the floor.

“Your choice,” Béla gasped, panting as she tried to breath with a painfully pierced lung.

“Okay,” Jake grinned, and pulled the knife out of her chest. A bright red rivulet of blood followed the blade out and began running down Béla’s naked stomach. “Here, then!”

“Unk!” Béla grunted as Jake shoved the knife into her belly. “Oh, God!”

Then she shuddered as an orgasm swept through her body.

“See what you miss by changing the rules?” Jake grinned as he unfastened his jeans.

Béla didn’t reply. She wasn’t missing anything. She’d teased Jake enough that he wasn’t so fucking gentle with her, and still got gutted. And now, she was going to get fucked with that knife still in her belly.

She gazed up at him, her eyes lit with excitement. Then Jake shoved her against the dartboard and rammed his cock up inside her.

“Ohhh!” Béla gasped, spreading her legs wider. “That’s was I was waiting for...”

“Not this?” Jake asked, grasping the knife sticking out of her stomach.

Béla groaned and tightened her stomach muscles against the tearing sensation as Jake pulled the knife out of her. Then she grunted as he shoved it back in where the other dart had struck her.

Béla leaned forward, nearly folding herself around the white-hot blade, her legs unable to support her as she came again.

Jake laughed and pulled her up against him. Holding her tightly with one arm, Jake jabbed the knife back into her ribs, where the first wound was almost healed.

“It’s too bad I didn’t get back to you before your boob healed,” Jake mused, slowly sinking the knife as deep as it would go into her lungs.

Béla didn’t answer, too lost in her own orgasmic sensations to care where he put that wonderful knife.

When she stopped trembling, Jake backed away, pulling out of her with his engorged cock, leaving her leaning somewhat unsteadily against the dartboard.

“Ready for more darts?” Jake asked, walking back across the room with his hard cock swaying in front of his pelvis.

Béla sighed with exhausted pleasure and straightened her legs in an attempt to stand up straighter so she could be a better target. With the knife still in her ribs, she waited with her eyes closed for Jake’s next assault.

It was only a few seconds...

“Ahh!” she cried, her eyes flying open as a dart penetrated into her left nipple.

She stared as Jake threw another one at her and jerked to the left as that dart seemed to come right at her breastbone. It struck before she barely began to move, the tip buried in the heavy cartilage between her tits.

As Béla stared down at it, another dart appeared in her right nipple. Then two more, apparently thrown at the same time, appeared in her stomach.

Now Béla had two darts in her stomach, one in each nipple, one in her breastbone and that itchy knife sticking out of her ribs just below her heart. She wished she had pulled the knife out before now because that last bit of movement had torn open the scars that had healed around its tip inside her lung, and she was gurgling blood again.

Jake walked over to the utensil drawer and got a carving knife out. This one was long enough to shove completely through her slender body if he wanted, and had a serrated edge, so he could saw his way around or completely fillet her. Béla watched him approach, her eyes glazed with lust. Then Jake bent down and kissed her with one arm wrapped around her waist to hold her in place while he shoved the long serrated blade into her belly until only the handle was showing. He pulled it out and shoved it back in, creating another wound just below the first one.

Béla grunted, leaning back against the wall to absorb the impact. Then Jake’s cock was inside her again, lubricated by her blood as it flowed down both their bellies.

Putting her arms around his neck, Béla laced her fingers together and just hung from his neck while Jake pulled the darts out of her, one by one.

After all the darts were out, Jake pulled the little steak knife free and pressed the now corroded tip, which had been buried in her left lung, against her left nipple where the first dart had been. Béla had to lean back again so he could press the knife straight into her breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.